A couple weeks ago, he woke up limping.
后来出现恶化 我就带他去做X光检查
When it kept getting worse, I took him in for X-rays,
但没什么结果
but they didn't show anything.
医生要他休息一个星期
The doctor wanted him to rest for a week,
但是也没有好转
but it isn't getting any better.
虽然现在还不是大问题 但我得治好特洛伊
They've been okay at work, but I--I gotta get Troy well.
我明白
I understand.
今天早上 他的牙龈开始流血
This morning, his gums started bleeding.
让我看看你的牙 小家伙
Hey, let me check your chompers, bud.
溃疡
Ulcerations.
他看上去很瘦
He looks quite thin.
他的胃口有受到影响吗
Has his appetite been affected?
他一直很挑食
He's always been a picky eater.
我的孩子也这样
I've got one like that too.
我们要一份他X光的结果
All right, we'll get a copy of his X-rays.
腿部的疼痛和无力可能有很多原因
The leg pain and weakness could be coming from a lot of things,
所以我们要先对他做分层扫描和血检
so we'll get a CAT scan of his spine and some blood work,
希望能有结果
and hopefully we'll get some answers.
好
All right.
-巧巧 -现在不行 好吗
- Chocky. - Not now, sweetie, okay?
要巧巧
Chocky, now.
他想要些巧克力牛奶
He wants some chocolate milk.
餐厅里应该有供应
Well, I think we have some of that in the cafeteria.
我会让他们送点过来
I'll have some sent in.
我们待会回来
We'll check back in a little while.
好了 剩下的都在这里了
All right, here are the rest of them.
为什么要把娃娃都拿过来
Why all the dolls?
作为心理医生工作的一部分
As part of my psych residency,
我得教高中生
I have to teach high school kids
有孩子的责任感
the responsibilities of having a baby,
希望他们到时候能小心点
so hopefully they'll exercise a little caution.
音响电路改装后能够将音频数据
The sound circuit is adapted to convert audio data
转化为模拟音频输出
into analog audio output
通过扩音器输出
at the speaker.
可惜真小孩不能这么处理
Oh, man, too bad you can't do that with a real baby.
能让我看看吗
Okay, can I see it?
外♥围♥端口耦合到微控制器
Ah, peripheral port is coupled to the micro-controller
连接到主机上
and connects to the host computer?
这样我就能随时知晓那些孩子们在干什么
Uh-huh, so I can monitor how the kids are doing.
-太疯狂了 -什么 为什么
- It's ridiculous. - What? Why?
-很厉害啊 -不 我没有母性本能
- These are cool. - No, I have no maternal instincts.
我对小孩不感冒
I have no connection to babies.
我自己也没打算要小孩
I have no intention of having one.
我跟你一样
Oh, I'm right there with you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
-罗宾 -你好
- Robin? - Oh, hey.
看什么这么出神
What's looking good?
我决定不好
I can't decide.
你就在这里长大啊
This is where you grew up, huh?
没错 经常在街上打球
Yep, played a lot of ball on this street.
大家彼此都很熟
Everybody knew everybody.
那些老奶奶们会坐在前门廊上
All the grandmas would sit on the front porches.
就像是最古老的社区互助守护一样
They were like the original neighborhood watch.
那边的莱利太太不喜欢噪音
Up there, Mrs. Riley hated noise.
她经常向我们泼开水
She used to throw a pot of boiling water out at us.
有一次泼到了杰的脚上
Caught Jay on the foot one time.
和金海岸还是有点不一样吧
Little different than the Gold Coast, huh?
挺不错的
It's nice.
-老爸 -你来干什么
- Hey, Pop. - What are you doing here?
-我叫他来的 -白跑一趟
- I called him. - Wasted trip.
-我不需要你 -你在开玩笑吗
- I don't need you. - Are you kidding me?
你两天没去工作了 你从不缺勤的
You missed two days of work, and you never miss work.
爸 这是康纳·罗德斯
Pop, this is Connor Rhodes.
他也是芝加哥医院的医生
He's another doc at the Med.
说了我不需要
Told you I don't need this.
拜托 你话都说不清楚了
Come on, you can barely talk.
我要听一个9岁还在尿床的人
I'm gonna take medical advice from someone
给我什么医嘱吗
who wet the bed till he was nine?
还是老样子 我得回去工作了
Never changes. I gotta get back to the district.
谢了 杰
Thanks, Jay.
出去的时候小心别撞到头
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
霍斯特德先生 从你的气色看来
Mr. Halstead, I'm seeing some things that tell me
你的心脏似乎不是很好
that your heart isn't working very well.
你的指尖都已经变紫了
Your fingertips are purple.
你呼吸不顺畅
You're having a hard time breathing,
整个人看起来筋疲力尽的
and your energy seems depleted.
这都是老♥毛♥病了
Had this heart thing forever.
但不会有什么问题的
It's--It's never been a problem.
你介意我听诊下吗
Do you mind if I have a listen?
如果听诊完你俩就能走就请自便吧
If it'll get you two off my ass.
全收缩期时有杂音 肺部积水
Apical holosystolic murmur and the lungs are wet.
-说人话 -意思就是你的心脏
- In English? - It means that your heart
在很长一段时间里一直在补偿
has been compensating for the faulty valve
瓣膜上的缺陷 现在它保持不下去了
for a very long time, and now it can't keep up,
所以积液就回流到你的肺里
so fluid is backing up into your lungs.
再说白点就是你会被自己的血溺死
It literally means you're drowning in your own blood.
我们得送你去医院
We need to get you to the hospital.
-我叫救护车 -叫什么叫
- I'll call an ambulance. - Like hell you will.
要是被邻居看到我被救护车拉走
I'll be damned if I'll have neighbors see me
那我就完了
hauled out of here in an ambulance.
-霍斯特德先生 -不
- Mr. Halstead... - No.
就算去也是我自己开车去
If we're going, I'm driving.
不 我们开吧
Oh, no, no, we'll drive.
我挺得住
Ah! I got it.
-我叫救护车 -不
- I'll call the ambulance. - No!
走吧
Just move your asses.
艾普尔 我有个病人从救护车入口走进来了
April, I got a patient walking into the ambulance entrance.
-能准备个轮椅吗 -走进来吗
- Can you get a wheelchair ready? - Walking in?
是的 是霍斯特德医生的爸爸
Uh-huh, it's Dr. Halstead's dad.
你们去6号♥治疗室
Hey, you're going to Treatment 6.
-好的 -怎么不叫救护车
- Yep. - Problems getting an ambulance?
-病人不让叫 -我不需要
- No, problem with the patient. - I don't need that.
-我来吧 -好的
- I got it, I got it. - Okay.
慢慢躺到床上去
Easy on the bed.
我自己能行
Damn it, I got it.
把监测设备都给他连上
All right, let's get him hooked up.
威尔 要给他戴上氧气面罩吗
Will, you wanna get him on oxygen?
-要 爸 你感觉... -怎么
- Yep, Pop, on a scale... - Yeah?
疼痛分十级的话 你现在是几级
of 1 to 10, how bad's the pain?
我之前腹胀比这疼多了
I've had gas that hurt worse.
T波倒置 ST段下降
All right, T wave inversions, ST depressions.
看起来他有心肌梗塞
It looks like he's having a NSTEMI.
给他注射81毫克阿司匹林
Let's give him 81 milligrams of aspirin
-一剂硝基水杨酸钠 -做心脏检查
- and a dose of nasal nitro. - Let's get cardiac labs,
血常规 血液生化 血凝率 胸部X光
CBC, CMP, coags, and a chest X-ray.
他需要做个回声测定 但同时
He's gonna need a formal echo, but, in the meantime,
我们用超声波给他的心脏做个快速检查
let's take a quick look at the heart with the ultrasound.
离手
Clear.
双侧胸膜积液且充血
Bilateral pleural effusion and congestion.
没错 你看到这里了吗
Yep, you see here?
二尖瓣已经完全打开了 左心室膨胀
Mitral valve is wide open and the LV is dilated.
霍斯特德先生 如果我们所料
Mr. Halstead, it's just like we thought.
你的心脏超负荷工作
Your heart is working way too hard
来补偿你瓣膜上的缺陷
to compensate for your bad valve.
我第一次听说超负荷工作是坏事
First time I've ever heard of hard work being a bad thing.
-你们有办法吗 -有的
- You got a fix? - We will.
我们会给你做个血管造影片
We're gonna get you an angiogram,
它会给我们呈现你的整个心脏
and it'll give us a full picture of your heart,
然后我们再讨论个计划
and then we're gonna figure out a plan.
带他去导管室
Let's get him up to the cath lab.
别担心 爸爸 我们会治好你的
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表