我很快回来
I'll be right back.
你能给我解释一下吗
Yeah, could--could you, uh-- could you fill me in?
你今天早上出去学习时
I understand that you ran into Nancy on--
-遇到的南希对吗 -是的
- on rounds this morning? - Yes.
你有没有跟她说过什么
Uh-huh. Could you have said anything
让她觉得跑过来见你
to make her think it was a good idea
是一个好主意
to come over here and--and see you?
我只说过我不会用"疯了"这个词
All I said was "Crazy" isn't a word I ever use.
我们要非常注意
Gotta be very careful
和年纪较小的精神病人的说话方式
the way we talk to younger psych patients.
他们对五花八门的信息更加敏感
You know, they're much more vulnerable to mixed messages.
看来她认为你是她的同盟
She seems to think that you're some sort of ally.
我的确是
I am.
我们不都是吗
Aren't we all?
在让她得到妥善的治疗上 是的
To get her the right treatment, of course,
但这位小姑娘
but this is a young woman
可是故意喝下了剧毒化学试剂
who purposefully drank extremely toxic chemicals.
南茜被诊断为
I mean, Nancy's been diagnosed with
边缘性人格障碍
borderline personality disorder.
她患有严重的躁郁症
She has severe bouts of manic depression.
歇斯底里 偏执妄想
Uncontrollable hysteria, paranoid delusions.
患有这种疾病的人
People who suffer from these disorders
会非常有说服力 善于操纵别人
can be very persuasive, very manipulative,
对他们自己也是一种威胁
and a danger to themselves,
所以我们...我们要小心
so we just-- we have to be careful.
我们可不想让她
We wouldn't wanna put her in a position
再度想要伤害自己
where she wanted to harm herself again.
赛普蒂斯女士
Ms. Cespedes?
能请您在同意书上签字吗
Can I get your signature on this consent?
这样我们才有许可进行手术
This gives us permission to operate.
赛普蒂斯女士 您看起来不太舒服
Ms. Cespedes, you don't look well to me.
您可能在路上感染了病毒
You could've picked up a virus while traveling.
我能检查一下您的脉搏吗
May I please check your pulse?
-有什么事吗 -我说了我没事
- Is everything all right? - I told you I'm fine.
拜托
Please.
我们回急诊室
Let's go back to the Emergency Department,
让我给您检查一下
and let me take a look at you.
告诉我洗手间在哪 谢谢
Just show me where the bathroom is, please.
-好 -跟我来
- Yeah. - Follow me.
她的父母在吗
Hey. Her parents here?
不在 他们在外面打电♥话♥
No, making calls outside...
找一个新的护理中心
Looking for a new care facility.
你听说想留下这个孩子了吗
Did you hear they wanna keep the pregnancy?
你不能话 就没有任何话语权
When you can't talk, you don't get to say nothing.
是啊 但我觉得这样不对
Yeah, well, I don't think it's the right thing.
麦基
Maggie?
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
我知道植物人会那样 只是反射
I know PVS patients do that, and it's just a reflex,
但这会不会是有其它的意义呢
but didn't it seem like there was more going on?
一厢情愿
Wishful thinking.
特丽莎 你能听到我说话吗
Teresa, can you hear me?
如果你能听到我说话 请睁开眼睛
If you can hear me, please open your eyes.
特丽莎 如果你能听到 就握我的手
Teresa, if you can hear me, squeeze my hand.
我在呼吸系统疾病医院见过很多
In my time at the vent farm, I've seen this a lot--
眨眼 痉挛 突然抽搐
blinking, spasms, sudden jerks of movement.
从来都不是你希望的意思
Never ends up meaning what you want it to.
我们给她的脑部照个CT
Let's get a CT brain.
-给一个昏迷五年的病人 -以防万一
- On a five-year coma patient? - Just in case.
莎拉 你有时间吗
Hey, Sarah, you, uh--you got a second?
我听说
I heard that, uh,
绝大多数精神科住院医生都会去治疗
most of the psych residents get therapy.
是啊
Yeah.
你试过了吗
Have you tried it?
不好意思 我们等会再说好吗
Um, I'm--I'm sorry. Can we talk later?
-好 -好
- Sure. - Yeah.
她怎么样
How's she doing?
我们给她彻底洗了胃
Well, we've flushed her pretty good.
她很快就会没事了
She'll be medically cleared soon,
并且到时就得回精神病院了
and will have to go back to the psych hospital.
-你信她的话 -我不知道
- You buy her story? - I don't know.
她已经治疗了六个月
She's on a six-month psych hold.
她真的需要被关那么久吗
Does she seems like she requires that much time locked up?
别问我 精神病太难以捉摸了
Don't ask me. Psych's way too spongy.
上学的时候 我的心理学教授带我们去商场
In med school, my head-shrink professor took us to the mall,
叫我们指出我们觉得有心理疾病的人
and asked us to point out people we thought were mentally ill.
没有人能达成共识
No one could agree.
就是那时我发现我想当急诊科医生
That is when I knew I wanted to be an ED doc.
-症状明确得多 -是啊
- Much clearer business. - Yeah.
真希望有办法像急诊科医生一样评估南茜
I wish there was a way to evaluate Nancy like an ED doc.
或许有呢
Well, maybe there is.
像我经常教住院医师的 找病史看绝对没错
Like I tell my residents, always go back to the history.
妈妈
Mommy?
妈妈
Mommy?
我妈妈呢
Where's my mommy?
布鲁娜 她在候诊室等着呢
Hey, Bruna, she's out in the waiting room right now.
我需要她
I need her.
你不会有事的 宝贝
You're gonna be okay, sweetheart.
我们会好好照顾你的
We're gonna take very good care of you.
马蒂 现在可以开始麻醉了
Marty, uh, now might be a good time to start the sedation.
求求你 我想要我妈妈
Please, I want my mommy.
等一下 马蒂
Hold on, Marty.
如果我在一个
I would want my mom too
全是陌生人的陌生地方 我也会想妈妈
if I were in a new place with new people.
你知道吗 这里的所有人只有一个任务
You know what? Everyone here has one job,
那就是让你感觉更好受一些
and that is to make you feel better.
等我们结束的时候
And by the time we're finished,
你就不会呼吸困难了
you won't have trouble breathing.
你就不会在飞机上晕倒了
You won't faint on airplanes.
你会变成一个健康的小女孩
You'll be a healthy little girl.
你觉得怎么样
How does that sound to you?
-你们真能治好我吗 -可以
- You can really fix me? - Yes.
我需要你帮我个忙
Now I need you to do something for me.
-你能从一数到一百吗 -用西班牙语吗
- Can you count to 100? - In Spanish?
没错 等你数完之后
Mm-hmm. And by the time you're finished,
你妈妈就会在你身边
your mother will be right next to you.
我保证
I promise.
一[西语]
Uno...
二[西语]
dos...
三[西语]
tres...
-艾普尔 -她还在里面吗
- Hey, April. - Is she still in there?
她说她没事 但是一直在呕吐
Says she's okay, but keeps vomiting.
也不开门 所以我联♥系♥了维修人员
Won't open the door, so I called maintenance.
佐米拉
Zulmira...
佐米拉 请你开门
Zulmira, open the door, please.
等等 我来处理
Hold on. I got this.
给我点时间
Just give me a minute.
别过来
Stay away.
只有这样我才能带她来美国
It was the only way I could get her to America.
-艾普尔 什么情况 -我没事
- April, what's going on? - I'll be fine.
她只是需要找一家好医院
She just needed a good hospital.
她用毒过量了
She's overdosing!
-你怎么知道 -她是偷渡毒品的
- How do you know? - She's a drug mule.
血糖正常 但是心搏极度过速
Blood glucose is good, but tachycardic as hell.
血压150/110 心率150
BP's 150 over 110. Heart rate, 150.
你胃里还有两包
There's still two packets in your stomach.
似乎有一包漏了
One of them appears to be leaking.
我们需要知道 是不是可♥卡♥因♥
We need to know. Is it cocaine?
这样我们才能帮你
Just so we can help you.
是
Yes.
我们得赶在毒品大量泄漏之前取出来
Okay, we need to get these out now before they burst.
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表