我坦白
I confess, I...
我对我们即将做的手术感到不安
I'm uneasy about the surgery we're about to perform.
我能指望你帮我完成它吗
Can I rely on you to help me through it?
告诉我那里没有变黑
Tell me there was no brown in there.
-你是对的 -我们的肉盾怎么样了
- You're right. - How's our human shield doing?
刚刚冲洗干净
Just finished washing it out now.
这是我信任章鱼拿枪的代价
That's what I get for trusting a squid with a firearm.
谢谢你们两个
Thank you, both.
真的
Really.
古德温女士
Ms. Goodwin?
你有时间吗
If you have a second?
真菌的感染很晚期了
The fungal infection is quite advanced.
米库斯基先生在去手术室的路上
Okay, Mr. Mikulski's on his way up to the O.R.
在这个阶段 他活不下来的
And at this stage, he's not gonna survive this.
我们什么也做不了 这是个很坏的发现
There's nothing we could have done; it was a bad, bad break.
我不知道我们怎么能用拍的任何录像
I don't see how we can use any of the footage we shot.
我不同意
I disagree.
他那段是对你还有我们医院
We couldn't have gotten a better endorsement for you,
最好的宣传认可
or the hospital.
他的认可毫无意义
His endorsement is meaningless.
他只说了他认为我们想听到的
He just said what he thought we wanted to hear.
更别提 我们在利用他
Not to mention, we're exploiting him!
利用
Exploiting?
他签了合同
He signed the release.
我们在争些什么
What are we arguing about?
他完全是因为我说服了他才这么做的
He only did it 'cause I convinced him to.
我不确定他是否真心想签字
I'm not sure he really wanted to sign the release.
好吧
All right, let's--
我们给病人一个废除合同的机会
Let's give the patient a chance to rescind the release.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为这是该做的正确的事
Because it's the right thing to do.
谢谢 古德温女士
Thank you, Ms. Goodwin.
霍尔斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead.
你说服他签了合同
You convinced him to sign the release,
然而你让我相信你反对这一切
yet you led me to believe you objected to all of this.
我觉得我告诉斯托尔
I felt I needed some ammo
我要安排扫描时 要有说服力
when I told Stohl I was ordering the scans.
换句话说 你用合同来达到你的目的
So in other words, you used the release to get your way?
不不不
No, no, no.
去和你的患者谈谈
Go talk to your patient,
我们以后再说你的行为
and we'll talk about your actions later.
最后是吻合右冠状动脉
Last thing to do is to anastamose the right coronary.
右冠状动脉...
The right coronary...
我这边看角度更好
I have an angle to get you a better position,
-你介意吗 莱瑟医生 -不介意 请指出
- if you don't mind, Dr. Latham? - No, please, go ahead.
看起来好像
It doesn't appear as though
有点不够长
it's gonna be long enough to fit,
你有不同意见吗
unless you're seeing something different?
我们充血看看心脏膨胀时
Let's get some blood in there to see how the vessel lays
血管的位置
when the heart's inflated.
拿开夹钳 保罗
Clamp your venus, Paul,
让血进来一点
give us some volume.
好的
Yes, sir.
看来没问题
Looks like it'll fit.
很好
Good.
排空心脏继续完成手术
Let's empty out the heart and finish up.
6-0缝合线
6-0 prolene?
谢谢 贝丝
Thank you, Beth.
好了 还不错
There you go. I like it.
霍斯特德医生
Oh, hey, Dr. Halstead.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for coming up.
看起来如何
How do I look?
那个摄像的人呢
Whoa, where's that camera guy?
听我说
Hey, listen.
关于那个
About that...
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
宣传视频的事严重侵犯了你的隐私
This promo video has been a huge violation in your privacy.
我知道你签字时就很犹豫 所以...
I know you were hesitant to sign the release, so...
如果你想 可以把协议书撕了
You rip that up if you want,
我们不会使用有你的任何视频
and we will not use any of the footage.
我问你个问题 霍斯特德医生
Let me ask you a question, Dr. Halstead.
你觉得我面熟吗
Do I look familiar to you?
今天之前有没有见过我
I mean, from before today?
应该没有 怎么了
I don't think so. Why?
我认得你
I recognize you.
有时你在街对面的停车场停车
You sometimes park in that lot across the street.
我是那里的工作人员
I work there as an attendant.
干了近20年了
Almost 20 years now.
抱歉 我从未注意到
Sorry, I never really paid attention.
不 没事
Oh, no, that's okay.
我不会给人留下太深印象
I don't make much of an impression.
我自己的隐私够多了
I've had more than enough privacy for one person.
所以即使现在被侵犯一点也无妨
So I'm okay having that violated now
如果这意味着我的人生不是一直透明
if it means I wasn't invisible to the very end.
我只想让我的人生有点意义
I just want my life to have meant something.
霍斯特德医生
Dr. Halstead?
准备好了吗 米库斯基先生
Are you ready, Mr. Mikulski?
准备好了
Yes, I am.
好
Okay.
我听说了发生的事 你还好吗
I heard what happened. Are you okay?
这个吗
This?
可能留下伤疤 但没事
Might leave a scar, but that's it.
至少你以后有故事可讲了 是吧
Well, at least you'll have a good story to tell, right?
这个应该不会有人相信
I don't think anybody will believe this one.
好了 回见
Okay, see you.
回见
Yeah, see you.
它是圆柱体 闪闪发光
It's a cylinder... It's shiny.
-抱歉打扰了 -没有 我们只是...
- Sorry to interrupt. - Not at all, we're just--
我们只是在做视觉化练习
We're just doing a visualization exercise.
再来 闭上眼睛 爱丽儿
Again. Close your eyes again, Ariel.
你看到防护盾了吗
And... Do you see your shield?
好 继续跟我描述
Okay. Now keep describing it to me.
是金子做的
It's gold.
它包围着我
It surrounds me.
它保护我不受别人的痛苦
It protects me from other people's pain,
和情绪的影响
and emotions.
好 继续看着你的防护盾
Okay, keep seeing your shield.
现在睁开眼睛
Now open your eyes.
我这样你有什么感觉
What happens when I do this?
感觉还像你在碰我的胳膊
It feels like you're touching my arm still.
防护盾不起作用
The shield's not working.
视觉化 是一种技巧
Visualization-- it's a skill.
需要你去练习
It takes practice.
你要知道 我想象我的防护盾时
And just so you know, when I visualize my shield--
你注意 我可对此非常着迷...
And be warned 'cause I'm a total geek about this--
别这样
Hey, come on, now.
你不要气馁
You're not allowed to get down on yourself.
我们这是第一次练习 你做得很好
This is our very first run at this; you're doing great.
不是
It's not that.
我突然很悲伤
I just got really sad.
不知道为什么
Don't know why.
我先失陪一下
Will you excuse me?
好 我们再来
Okay, let's try it again.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
莱瑟医生
Hey, Dr. Latham.
我们几个人想去莫利喝一杯
Uh, a bunch of us are going for drinks over at Molly's.
你想一起去吗
Maybe you want to join us?
我不去酒吧
I don't go to bars.
那下次吧
Maybe another time, then.
我听说他们要把你转去
I hear they're gonna transfer you to the hospital
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表