而且显然这不是什么好事
Obviously, it can't be entertained.
可是话说回来 拒绝他就会
Then again, rejecting him now could just be reinforcing
加剧他已经很严重的遗弃情结
the abandonment issues he's already feeling.
等等
Wait.
你是来希望得到我的允许吗
Did you come here to ask my permission?
没法在体制内给他安排一个安全的住所
The system's incapable of keeping a roof over his head.
我们也不能让他露宿街头 太危险
We can't let him sleep on the streets, it's too dangerous.
-就只是一晚上而已 -里斯医生
- It'd be just for the one night. - Dr. Reese,
让一个病人住在你家
having a patient stay in your home?
保持专业素养和病人划清界限
Maintaining professional boundaries
是我们工作的关键部分
is a fundamental part of our work.
所以 为了保护我们的病人
Again, to protect both our patients--
抱歉 我想不出别的办法了
I'm sorry, but I don't see any other options.
莎拉
Sarah.
莎拉
Sarah!
-莎拉 -你觉得丹尼穿这件衣服合身吗
- Sarah. - Hey, does this look like it'll fit Danny?
大概吧 关于丹尼
I guess--listen, about Danny--
你能帮我个忙吗
Oh, could you do me a favor?
看看储藏室里还有没有多余的毯子
See if they have any extra blankets in the store room,
我需要带几条回家
I wanna take some home.
他去哪了
Where is he?
抱歉 我想拦住他的
I'm sorry, i tried to stop him,
但是他急着要走
but he was so desperate to get out of here.
他说了他要去哪了吗
Did he say where he was going?
只说要去他该去的地方
Just said that he was going back where he belongs.
他走了
He's gone.
我之前就不该犹豫
I never should have hesitated.
你和我都知道这没用的
I knew it wouldn't help and so did you.
我还以为我们两个统一立场就不会有事
I figured we had safety in numbers.
我知道
I know.
但如果我们还有别的办法救他的命
But if we'd had an alternative plan to save his life,
我当然会坚定支持你
yeah, I would've held firm with you.
但我们没办法了
But we didn't.
所以我们只能尽最大努力
So we tried the Hail Mary.
古德温也知道我们已经为她做了一切能做的事
And Goodwin knows that we did everything we could for her.
为了她
For her?
我们的病人不是古德温 而是雷吉
Goodwin's not our patient, Reggie is.
而现在他很痛苦
Right now, he's suffering.
我们能为他做的最好的事
Best thing we could've done for him
就是让他有尊严地死去
is to let him die with dignity.
古德温女士
Ms. Goodwin?
你是来告诉我其他选择的吗
You here to tell me my options?
我只是想看看你还有什么需要
I just wanted to know if you needed anything.
没有 我很好
No. I'm fine.
好
Okay.
究竟初恋
What is about
有什么魔力
first love that just...
能让你终生难忘
sticks with you?
就好像
It's like--
就好像过去的40年
it's like those last 40 years
从来没存在过一般
don't even exist.
前一天他还跟我说再见 接下来
One day he's saying goodbye to me, and the next,
就这样躺在病床上了
he's showing up here on a gurney.
雷吉·迪克森
Reggie Dixon.
这些机器救不了他
These machines aren't gonna save him.
-是的 -是的
- No. - No.
好吧
Yeah.
不好意思 古德温小姐
Excuse me, Ms. Goodwin?
我已经收集到了两个签名
I've collected two signatures.
一个来自主诊医师 莱瑟医生
One from my attending, Dr. Latham.
另一个来自沃尔特斯医生 心脏科主任
The other from Dr. Walters, Director of Cardiology.
就算你拿到了两百个签名我也不关心
I don't care if you have 200 signatures,
这改变不了事实 患者现在情绪不稳定
it doesn't change the fact the patient is too impaired
无法同意做高风险手术
to consent to a high-risk surgery.
他们都愿意签上自己的名字
They were both willing to sign their names
同意帕梅拉的手术确实
to the opinion that Pamela's surgery is indeed
很紧急 也很有必要
both urgent and necessary.
这明显是迂回战术
This is a blatant end around.
只不过是防止我们被起诉的法律手段
It's just legal cover to keep us all from getting sued.
真的只有我一个人
Am I actually the only person
在乎这姑娘本身的利益吗
who's got this girl's best interests at heart?
-你确定手术是最好的方案吗 -是的
- Are you sure the surgery is the best course of action? - Yes.
而且你自信能做好
And you're confident you can fix it?
-是的 -那就去吧
- I am. - Then go do it.
谢谢你 古德温女士
Thank you, Ms. Goodwin.
等等 等等 你在开玩笑吗 莎伦
Wait, wait, wait. Are you kidding me, Sharon?
你要让几个外科医生
You're gonna let a couple of surgeons
告诉你病人的精神状态吗
tell you who's mentally competent?
我是这个医院的首席精神病医师
I'm the Chief Psychiatrist in the building.
有两位医生 那就能推♥翻♥你的诊断 丹尼尔
It's a double doc. That overrides you, Daniel.
所以我们现在靠少数服从多数来经营医院了吗
So we're just running this hospital by majority rule, now?
不不不 但经过这一天
No, no, no. But after the day I've had,
我会很谨慎地挑战我们医师的集体智慧
I'm wary of challenging the collective wisdom of our doctors.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
那我们先把法律放一边
So let's just set the law aside, for now.
伦理准则我们也要完全抛弃了吗
Are we abandoning the ethical argument altogether as well?
已经决定了 丹尼尔
It's done, Daniel.
如果你想投诉我 请随意
If you want to file a complaint, be my guest.
卡普兰 艾略特 好消息
Kaplan, Eliot, good news.
测试结果是阴性 你没有得纳格勒阿米巴病
Test came back negative. You don't have naeglariasis.
我的脑子不会被变形虫吃掉
My brain's not being eaten by an amoeba.
这应该是件好事
I guess that's a good thing.
是的
Yeah.
顾客的满意是我们唯一的目标
We're all about customer satisfaction.
好的 这些总共花了
Okay, so all in, it comes to comes to
2,134.68美元
$2,134.68.
你跟我说只要350美元
You told me it would be $350.
后来测了血小板
Well, there was the, um, the blood panel.
还有验尿 CT扫描
Urinalysis, uh, CT Scan.
这些我们合同条款里都有写
It's all in our terms and conditions.
等一下 这是你额外收取的费用
Wait a minute. You're upcharging me
我又没有得病
for something I don't even have.
还好我们做了这些检查
Well it's a good thing we ran those tests.
确实发现你的肝功能指标有点偏高
We did find your liver function markers slightly elevated.
现在你可以减少酒精摄取量了
Now a good excuse to cut back on your alcohol intake.
现在你还说我酗酒
Now you're telling me I'm an alcoholic.
赶紧让我走 行吗
Just get me out of here. Okay?
好的
Okay, um.
你需要我把收据发到你邮箱吗
Would you like me to email you the receipt?
看到没
See that?
恭喜你 你们被抵♥制♥了
Congratulations. You just went anti-viral.
我没想到会这样
I didn't expect that.
我以为他会很释然
I thought he'd be relieved.
是啊 这 这很难
Yeah, uh, it's, uh--it's hard.
话多的病人
Concierge patients.
你只是想保险一点
You know, you were just trying to be thorough.
是的 谢谢 诺亚 我很感激你帮我
Yeah, thanks. Listen, Noah, I appreciate the opportunity,
但这事可能不适合我
but maybe this just isn't for me.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
哎呀 那太遗憾了
Damn, I'm sorry to hear that.
我 如果这样让你很难做
I--if I'm leaving you in a tight spot,
我可以继续 等你找到接♥班♥的...
I can stay on until you find someone--
不用 不用
Oh, no, no.
谢谢你 但我 我应该可以搞定
I appreciate it, but I-- I think I can handle it.
帕梅拉
Pamela?
帕梅拉·布莱克 你怎么样
Pamela Blake. How you doing?
我过来看看情况怎么样
I just came to see how everything was going.
-好多了 谢谢你 -太好了
- Much better, thank you. - Great.
听到你这么说我很高兴
I'm really glad to hear it.
对不起 你是
I'm sorry, you are?
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表