好的 祈祷吧
All right, well, keep your fingers crossed.
她能获得能匹配上的心脏
She's got better odds of hitting the lottery
简直比中彩票还要幸运
than she does of matching to another heart
-所以抓紧时间 -好的
- Before it's too late. - Yeah.
温德姆警官
Lieutenant Windham?
-你好 -你好 我是艾普尔
- Yeah. - Hi. I'm April.
节哀顺变
I'm very sorry for your loss.
我将负责你妻子的事
I'll be handling your wife's care.
我还以为是...
I thought it was the--
我还以为是另外一个护士
Thought it was the other nurse.
我今天协助移植手术团队做事
I'm coordinating with the transplant teams today.
你妻子的器官正在与
Your wife's organs are in the process
那些有需要的人匹配
of being matched to people in need.
一旦匹配成功 我们将安排手术
Once that's complete, we'll go ahead and schedule surgery.
这整个过程中你可以陪着她
You're free to stay with her throughout the process.
告诉我 她能救多少人
And tell me-- how many people will she save?
那取决于器官评估结果
That depends on the organ evaluation results,
但至少也可以救个七八条人命
But she could potentially save seven, eight lives.
我们已经找到了能与她心脏匹配上的人
We've already found a match for her heart.
这就是凯特
That's Kate.
她永远都是牺牲自我
Always going above and beyond.
我会一直陪在你身边
I'm here for you every step of the way.
如果你有任何问题或者需要任何东西
Please don't hesitate to reach out
请不要犹豫 告诉我就好
should you have any questions or need anything.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你给化验室打电♥话♥的时候 确保你跟苏说好了
Hey. When you call the lab, make sure you deal with Sue.
她做血液组织样本分♥析♥比其他人
She gets the blood and tissue samples analyzed faster
-快多了 -好的
- than anybody else. - All right.
一旦有任何器官匹配上
And once they match the other organs,
-确保你... -麦基 我知道的
- make sure that you-- - Maggie, I know how to do this.
很抱歉让你感觉不爽了
I'm sorry if you feel like I'm stepping on your toes.
你没有让我不爽 只是...
You're not stepping on my toes. It's just--
这是我的责任
It's my responsibility.
梅根 我们拿到了你的检测结果
Meghan, we got your test results.
CT扫描结果正常
Your CT scan looks fine.
那我做手术没问题是吗
Then I'm okay to have the surgery, right?
很不幸 有另外个问题
Unfortunately, there's another problem.
我们给你做了个术前毒理检测
We do a tox screen as part of your pre-op workup.
你的血液酒精含量回到了0.06
Your blood alcohol content came back 0.06.
不 不可能 一定是弄错了
No. It can't-- that's a mistake.
我告诉她不要 但那位医生一定是
I--I told her not to, but that doctor must have
给我打了些镇痛剂
given me pain medication.
镇痛剂不会影响
Pain medication would have no effect
血液里的酒精含量
on the blood alcohol levels.
再查一下
Check it again!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
你可以解释一下吗
Can you explain your actions?
玛格丽特·布拉塞蒂
Margaret Brazetti.
跟我差不多大 有三个孩子
She's my age. Three kids.
在移植候选单上等了两年
Been on the transplant list two years.
我们是在互助会上认识的
Met in a support group.
她总是很乐观 经常笑
Was always positive. Always laughing.
她陪我度过了许多艰难的日子
And she got me through some really hard days.
她今早去世了
She died this morning.
我没忍♥住
I slipped.
喝了两杯
Two shots.
这是我三年来第一次碰酒
First time in three years.
然后就接到了心脏移植电♥话♥通知
Then I got the call about the heart.
我让布里亚带我去
I asked Bria to take me.
要不是我叫她 她也不会受伤
If I hadn't asked her, she wouldn't be hurt.
问题不在于你让她送你 而是你喝了酒
The asking wasn't the problem. The drinking was.
我是不是得不到移植心脏了
Does this mean I don't get the heart?
这要看移植委员会的意思
That's the committee's decision.
你好好休息一下吧
You should try and get some rest.
休息
Rest?
布里亚的CT做完了吗
Is Bria, um, back from her CT?
我们请人问问吧
We'll have somebody check.
我记得 你当初为她担♥保♥过
As I recall, you vouched for her.
是的
I did.
真是个不幸的选择
Quite an unfortunate choice.
其他匹配候选人都到了吗
All the other matches are in?
是的 他们有的来自威斯康辛
Yeah. Got teams flying in from Wisconsin,
还有圣路易 以及得梅因
St. Louis, and Des Moines.
艾普尔 我们几个
April, is it possible for some of us to be
能不能进手术室陪达里尔
in the OR with Darryl during the procedure?
有我们在他能好受点
He could use the support.
我得问问外科护士长
I will have to talk to the surgical charge nurse,
不过应该能想到办法
but I'm sure we can work something out.
谢谢
Thanks.
不好意思
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Excuse me. Um...
是我请别人来负责这件事的
I was the one who asked for someone else to take charge of this.
不是针对你个人
It really wasn't personal.
我只是想为她丈夫考虑
I was just thinking of the lieutenant.
你明白吗
You understand?
没有 都没问题
No. Everything's good.
我9点走
Flying out at 9:00.
好 到时候晨练见
Yeah. I'll see you first thing for the morning workout.
好的
Yeah.
你的化验结果和超声心电图出来了
Got your labs back and the results of your echo.
好的 我肯定没什么问题
Yeah. I'm sure nothing's wrong with me
输点液绝对就好了
that these bags of fluid haven't fixed.
你有些脱水 输液能帮你补充水分
Well, you're dehydrated. It will help with that.
菲利克斯 你的尿素氮和钠离子水平很高
Felix, your creatinine and sodium are high
钾离子水平很低
and your potassium is low,
有些牙齿周围还出现了釉质腐蚀
and I noticed enamel erosion around some of your teeth.
这些迹象都是贪食症的表现
Now, all these are indicators of bulimia.
贪食症 是女孩才会得的
Bulimia is--is something girls get.
其实 1/3的贪食症患者都是男性
Well, actually, 1/3 of those suffering from bulimia are men.
不只是女性容易出现饮食异常
Eating disorders are not specific to women,
而且这些都是可以治疗的
and you should know they're treatable.
我没有饮食异常
I don't have an eating disorder.
只是工作要求我们必须减重
I've got a job that requires me to make weight,
否则无法上马
or I don't get to ride.
赛马师都会反食
All jockeys flip.
反食
Flip?
对 就是伸手进喉咙催吐
Yeah. Stick our fingers down our throat.
要是不够的话 有些人会去蒸桑拿
If that ain't enough, some guys sit in the hot box
通过排汗来减肥
and sweat it out.
有些会吃泻药
Some down laxatives.
我会吃利尿剂
I take diuretics.
因为吃了泻药和利尿剂
Because of the purging and diuretics,
你的体重过轻
You're considerably underweight,
导致出现二尖瓣脱垂
which has caused a mitral valve prolapse,
也就是说你心脏内的瓣膜出现了下垂
meaning the valve in your heart has become floppy.
是可以治疗的
And it's treatable.
我会将管道从你的鼻孔通到胃里
I'd like to put a tube through your nose into your stomach
为你提供卡路里
to feed you calories.
经过一段时间 可能会改善二尖瓣脱垂
Now, over time, this may reverse the MVP
让你的心脏丰满一些
and fatten up your heart.
要是我不这样做呢 会死吗
What happens if I don't? Is it gonna kill me?
继续这样下去 会让你承受很大风险
With your lifestyle, you are putting yourself
容易出现心脏感染 或是心律不齐
at a much greater risk of infection, cardiac arrhythmia,
甚至心脏衰竭
or even heart failure.
我骑"行政主厨"已经一年了
I've been riding executive chef for a year.
拿了四次冠军一次前三
That's four wins and a place.
还差一次就可以去德比郡赛马了
I am one ride away from that Derby mount.
-菲利克斯 -不要 输完这包液体
- Felix-- - No--I'm finishing this fluid,
剧集 | 芝加哥急救 | 导航列表