剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
But I am doing it.
但我确实在犯罪
Rosa, his mother is in danger
Rosa 他妈妈处在危险之中
and we have to help her.
我们得去帮她
Plus, he agreed to turn himself in
另外 他同意这一切结束后
when this is all over.
就去自首
Right, Judy? I promise.
是吧 Judy 我保证
All right.
好吧
What do you need from me?
你需要我做什么
We have an airtight plan.
我们有一套无懈可击的方案
All we demand is pizza.
我们只需要披萨
Hitchcock, there's a woman here interviewing detectives
Hitchcock 这里有位女士在采访警探
as a part of the Commissioner selection process.
这是局长选拔过程中的一部分
All right, I'll go hide in the janitor's closet
好 我去藏到清洁工具间里
until this is all over. Thanks for the heads up.
直到结束 谢谢警告
No, it's too late for that.
不 这么做太迟了
She wants to talk to you.
她想和你说话
What? No! How could you let this happen?
啥 不行 你怎么能让这种事发生
I'm nuts! Hey, calm down, man.
我可是疯的啊 冷静 伙计
We just took her on a tour of the precinct
我们刚带她巡游了下警区
and now she's at lunch. That means we have one hour
现在她在吃午饭 意味着我们有一个小时
to teach you how to behave like a human.
来教你如何表现得像个人
Oh, I see.
我明白了
You're gonna "My Bare Lady" Me.
你们要让我<窈窕裸女>一把
"My Bare Lady"?
<窈窕裸女>
I'm assuming it's a "My Fair Lady" porn parody.
我猜是拙劣模仿<窈窕淑女>的黄♥片♥
Oh, my. We've got our work cutout for us.
天啊 这活儿真是给我们分好了
Here's our list of words to avoid:
这是避免词汇列表
Chick, foxy, Jew, throb.
小妞 狐狸精 犹太 硬了
Is grundle on the table?
会阴能公开说吗
No, it's not on the table.
不 当然不能说了
Practice introducing yourself.
练习下自我介绍
Hello, I'm Detective Michael Hitchcock.
你好 我是Michael Hitchcock警探
Nice job.
干得好
But why are your hands so wet? Trick question.
但为什么你的手那么湿 圈套题
The answer's disgusting, so I shouldn't tell her.
答案很恶心 所以我不该告诉她
Just don't have wet hands, man.
就别把手弄湿啊 兄弟
Hitchcock, come out.
Hitchcock 出来
It's time.
时间到了
You look incredible.
你看上去太棒了
You bet I do.
那是当然
These pants really flatter my dong.
这裤子真的让朕屌♥看起来很不错
What? Dong wasn't on the list.
怎么了 屌♥又不在列表上
I cannot believe I didn't know
我不敢相信自己不知道
you and Amy were getting married.
你和Amy就要结婚了
Yeah, well, you're not exactly an easy person to find.
你也不太算是个容易找到的人
Right, right, right.
也是也是
I am elusive as hell.
我可难以捉摸了
So, is there a La Creuset pot on your registry, by chance?
那么 你们礼物登记表上会碰巧有酷彩的锅吗
Of course. You can cook and serve in them.
当然 你可以用它来做饭上菜
And it looks amazing on your shelf.
在架子上放着也美极了
What's your color of preference?
你喜欢哪种颜色
French grey or mineral blue?
浅灰还是矿蓝
Oh, you really do know your Le Creuset.
你真的很了解酷彩啊
French grey.
浅灰
Mineral Blue makes me want to barf.
矿蓝色让我想吐
Consider it gifted.
就当我送你了
Also, it would me my honor, to sing at your wedding.
此外 如果能在你的婚礼上献唱 那会是我的荣幸
Yeah, I don't think that's gonna be possible.
我觉得 那个不太可能吧
Oh, I get it.
我知道了
You're afraid when I open my mouth.
你是害怕我一张嘴
Everyone's gonna start smushing on sight.
大家就会马上亲热起来
No, I more meant that your probably still gonna be in jail.
不 我是说你可能那时还在监狱里
Damn, that's right. I almost forgot. Tell you what.
该死 说得对 我都忘了这茬 跟你说
I'll record you some songs.
我会给你录几首歌♥
"Kiss From a Rose" Really exploits my range.
<玫瑰一吻>真的拓展了我的音域
We have your food.
我们拿到食物了
Why are we sending him in? One of my men should do it.
为什么要让他去 应该让我的某个手下去
It would take two of your people three trips each
那得需要两个人 每个人跑三趟
to hold this much food. My guy's a pro.
才能拿得了这么多吃的 我的人是专业水准的
I've been carrying takeout since before you were born, son.
你还没出生的时候我就开始拿外卖♥♥了 小子
Fine, but I wanna know what's going on in there.
行吧 但我要知道里面发生了什么
We're putting a camera on him.
我们要给他装个摄像头
You're on camera. No audio.
他们在录像 没有声音
Thought so. That's why I'm tied up.
猜到了 所以我才是被绑着的
Scully, where the pepper flakes?
Scully 辣椒片呢
Will you calm down? The food's a diversion.
你能冷静一点吗 吃的只是用来转移注意的
Although, Scully, it is crazy
不过 Scully 你真是疯了
that you forgot the pepper flakes.
居然忘了拿辣椒片
Anyways, you know what to do now.
不过反正你知道现在该怎么做
What I do best. Turn my heart off.
我的拿手绝活 心脏骤停
What just happened? Looks like Scully collapsed.
刚刚发生了什么 好像Scully晕倒了
What the hell?
搞什么
Your man just had a heart attack!
你们的人刚刚心脏病发作
Send an ambulance!
快叫救护车
We're coming out.
我们要出来了
Something doesn't feel right.
有点不对劲
Why is there a sheet over his head?
他头上为什么蒙着被单
Because that's not our guy.
因为那不是我们的人
Judy's trying to escape. There's no way he could...
Judy正企图逃跑 他绝不可能
All units move on the ambulance now!
现在所有单位向救护车围拢
All units... Move, move, move!
全体单位 快 快 快
Nice try, Judy.
想得美 Judy
Hi, there. Nice work, Dennis,
你好啊 干得好 Dennis
you just caught a man having a medical emergency.
你刚刚抓到一个正在发生紧急医疗事故的人
Why was there a sheet over his head?
为什么他头上要盖着被单
Couldn't find his pulse. Yeah, it's super weak.
刚找不着他的脉搏 是啊 很微弱的
We got movement. Hostages are coming out.
有动静 人♥质♥们正在往外走
Hostages are coming out!
人♥质♥们正在往外走
What the hell is going on?
到底怎么回事
Does anyone have eyes on Judy?
有人看到Judy了吗
Where is Doug Judy?
Doug Judy去哪儿了
So glad Scully put the uniforms in with the pizza.
Scully把制♥服♥和披萨一起运进来真是太好了
I keep finding hidden pepperonis.
我总是从口袋里翻出隐藏的意大利辣香肠
Oh, man, all I got was a pocket full of lettuce.
老兄 我就只有一口袋的生菜
Jake, I got you.
Jake 你有我呢
Ooh, a garlic knot.
哦 大蒜结呢
Okay, let's ride.
好了 我们出发吧
I know the owner. He'd never turn me in.
我认识这儿的老板 他从来没有举报过我
Yeah, I have the exact same relationship with the guy
我懂 在我和那家我深爱的激光枪战店的老板之间
who runs the laser tag place I love.
也有着同样的关系
I mean, gun range.
啊不是打枪场老板
Peralta, who you out here stuntin' for, huh?
Peralta 你在这儿得瑟给谁看呢
I love laser-T. We gotta go sometime, man.
我爱死激光枪战了 我们哪天一定得去 老兄
I was hoping you'd say that.
我就盼着你这样说呢
I wasn't stunting. A little bit.
我刚刚没得瑟 有那么一点
A little stunting. You stunted.
一点点得瑟 你就是得瑟了
A little bit. All right, let's text Halloway
只有一点 好了 我们给Halloway发信息吧
and set up the drop. Okay, yeah.
安排一下交货 好啊 来吧
Got the diamonds. Let's meet.
拿到钻石了 我们见面吧
Done.
好了
Okay, now we wait.
好了 现在我们就等着吧
Now we wait.
现在我们等着
Kind of weird, sitting silently in a private karaoke room,
有点奇怪啊 这么安静地坐在一个卡拉OK包间里
not singing.
却不唱歌♥
Yeah, but we're on a mission,
是啊 但我们有任务在身
so, you know, gotta stay focused.
所以 你知道的 要保持注意力集中
True, true, true, true, true, true.
是啊 是啊 是啊 是啊 是啊 是啊
**So I wake in the morning*
*在黎明中醒来
**And I step outside*
*我迈出屋外
**And I take a deep breath*
*我深吸口气
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表