剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I know dealing with a criminal is bad news,
我知道和罪犯交易是件坏事
but I can't just let Jake sit in prison.
但我不能眼睁睁地看着Jake呆在监狱里
Okay, maybe we can figure out what Murphy knows
好吧 也许我们不接受交易
without taking his deal.
也能弄清Murphy知道的消息
He says that Hawkins is moving the diamonds in three days.
他说Hawkins会在三天内转移钻石
That's a new lead. Let's work it
这是个新线索 我们从这里入手
instead of putting your career in jeopardy.
而不是让你的职业生涯陷入险境
Okay, let's give it a shot. Whoohoo!
好 我们来试试看 喔 喔
That was also not about the jumble.
那不是因为填字游戏
We're all excited about the same thing.
我们都是为了一样的事而高兴着
Did you miss me?
你想我了吗
Oh, my God!
哦我的天哪
It's Jake! Don't kill me!
我是Jake 别杀我
I was just doing Batman! What's wrong with you?
我只是在学蝙蝠侠 你有什么毛病
Never sneak up on me.
永远不要悄悄靠近我
I was sharpening my shiv. Right, I'm sorry.
我在磨刀 好的 我很抱歉
It's prison. I forgot.
我忘记这里是监狱了
What's up? I'm busy, bitch.
怎么了 我现在很忙 小婊♥子♥
Well, all that time in the hole kind of got me thinking:
呃 在禁闭室里的时光让我有点儿想明白了
I'm clearly gonna be here for a while.
我显然是要在这里呆上一阵子的
I wanna live my best prison life, and for me,
我想过上最好的监狱生活 对我来说
that means doing more for the gang.
那意味着为团队做更多的事
Now I was thinking,
现在我在想
specifically, I'd be great in and around the world of drugs,
我尤其会在毒品世界的里里外外混得如鱼得水
because, let's be honest: I'm not great at murder.
我们实话实说 因为我并不擅长谋杀
What do you think? Nah, that's okay.
你觉得怎么样 不 不用了
I don't need any help. Totally, totally.
我不需要任何帮助 没错 完全没错
You're great at what you do. You don't need me.
你很擅长你所做的 你不需要我
But, maybe... I could learn from you.
但也许 我可以向你学习
You know? Sort of shadow you for a while
你知道 做一段时间你的影子
and see how your operation runs.
看看你的生意是怎么运作的
Go from bitch to boss, as it were.
可以说是从小婊♥子♥到老板
Jake, you stop pushing it.
Jake 不要得寸进尺了
You're gonna make me think you're a snitch.
你会让我以为你是个告密鬼
And you know what I do to snitches?
你知道我怎么对待告密鬼吗
Give them a public dressing down?
公开把他们骂一顿吗
Castrate them.
阉♥割♥他们
And then I kick 'em to death.
然后把他们踢到死
Cool--cool, specific policy. Love the attitude, love you,
酷 酷 特殊政策 喜欢你的态度 爱你哦
love all of this
好爱这一切啊
okay, see you in the mess hall, Romero. Bye, Romero.
好的 食堂见 Romero 拜拜 Romero
Hey, I'm in a bind. I need your help.
嘿 我现在左右为难 需要你的帮助
That's what friends are for.
交朋友就是为了这个
Well, "Friends" might be a bit of a stretch.
好吧 "朋友"可能有点小夸张了
I mean, you're a cannibal that ate six people.
我说 你可是个吃了六个人的食人族
9 1/2.
九个半
Yup, worse. All right, here are my options:
是啊 更糟了 好的 这是我现在的选择
A, I keep pestering Romero to tell me where the drugs are,
第一 我继续纠缠Romero 让他告诉我藏♥毒♥品的地方
he realizes I'm a snitch, then he castrates me
他会意识到我就是告密鬼 然后阉♥割♥了我
and kicks me to death.
把我踢到死
That's not great. What's option B?
这不是很好 第二个选择是什么
I back off Romero, never find out where the drugs are,
我远离Romero 永远也找不到藏♥毒♥的地方
the warden tells everyone I'm a snitch,
典狱长告诉所有人我就是告密鬼
and then Romero castrates me and kicks me to death.
然后Romero阉了我 把我踢到死
Mm, both options sound...
呃 两个选择听上去
A little castrate-y?
有点阉♥割♥痛感是吧
Yeah, that's what I keep bumping up against too.
这就是我死活走不出的困境
Well, you know,
好吧 你知道
Whenever I'm backed into a corner, I just do what I do best:
每当我陷入困境 我就会做自己最擅长的事
I drive across country, forge a new identity,
我开车横跨全国 编造一个新身份
and then take a job as a camp counselor.
然后找一份营地辅♥导♥员的工作
Oh, my God. Caleb, you're a genius.
哦我的天哪 Caleb 你真是个天才
I wouldn't say genius.
我不会说这是天才行为
That camp ran a pretty extensive background check.
那个营地可是做了大量背景审查
No, not that--your past is a straight-up nightmare,
不 不是那个 你的过去就是个彻彻底底的噩梦
but I need to do "What I do best":
但是我要做"我最擅长的事"
be a cop, work the case,
当个警♥察♥ 开始办案
figure out where the drugs are on my own.
自己查清毒品的位置
And you tell the warden, and the warden will bust Romero.
然后你告诉典狱长 他会搜捕Romero
And Romero won't think I'm a snitch,
Romero也不会认为我是告密鬼
because he never told me where they are.
因为他从没有告诉过我毒品在哪
All right, this is gonna be tough.
好的 事情会变得很艰难
I'm really gonna have to thread the needle.
我真的要努力穿针引线好完成这事
Ooh! I got really good at threading needles.
唔 我真的很擅长穿针引线
Back when you were making your skin suit, I know.
在你以前做人皮套装的时候 我知道了
Look, I like being friends with you,
听着 我喜欢和你做朋友
but you have to stop bringing that up. But we're friends?
但你不能再说起这个了 但我们是朋友吗
Egggggggg
呃呃呃呃呃
Moving $5 million in diamonds
转移五百万的钻石
is not an everyday activity,
不是什么日常活动
so Hawkins must be altering her behavior.
所以Hawkins的表现肯定会不同寻常
She's not. I've been tailing her for days.
她没有 我跟踪她好几天了
Scully and I went out to Flaxton Hill Farms
Scully和我去了弗莱克斯顿山农场
to watch the guy who testified for Hawkins.
观察那个给Hawkins作证的男人
All he does is feed his pigs.
他只知道喂他的猪
They eat seven or eight meals a day
它们一天要吃七八顿
sometimes by force. They're living the dream.
有时是被迫喂食 它们简直活在美梦里
You know they get slaughtered.
你知道它们最后是会被屠宰的吧
Worth it. Hey, I think
值了 大伙 我觉得
I found something interesting.
我发现了蹊跷的事
I was double-checking last month's surveillance photos,
我在反复查看上个月盯梢拍的照片的时候
and I noticed this.
发现了这个
Hawkins has two different phones:
Hawkins有两部手♥机♥
her normal cell,
她平时的手♥机♥
and then this one that only has one app on the home screen--Snapchat.
和这部主页只有Snapchat一个应用的手♥机♥
Oh, she's up to something. Snapchat messages disappear.
哦 看来她确实在盘算什么 Snapchat信息阅后即焚
You can send anything to anybody,
你可以发送给任何人
and after they see it, it's like I never sent it.
一旦他们看完 就像我从没发送过一样
Nobody ask Hitchcock why he knows that.
谁都别问Hitchcock他怎么知道的
Could we put a mirroring app on her phone
我们可以在她手♥机♥上安装一个录屏应用
so we could watch everything she does?
来监视她的一举一动
Oh, those work great,
这的确很有用
but you have to physically have her phone to install it.
不过你得先拿到她的手♥机♥才能安装应用
Nobody ask Hitchcock why he knows that.
谁都别问Hitchcock他怎么知道的
I know how we can get Hawkins' phone.
我知道怎么样拿到Hawkins的手♥机♥
We get her to visit prison.
我们只要让她去探监
They make you leave your phone in your car.
监狱会逼的你把手♥机♥留在车里
I wanted to record Jake for the podcast,
我本想在广播里采访Jake
but they said I couldn't. I had to have Terry on as a guest.
但是他们说不行 我只能去找Terry来做嘉宾
I gave up my Saturday for that. You said I did great.
我可是放弃了周六才去的 你还说我做的很棒
I'm the host. I have to say that.
我是主播 我必须得这么说
So, all we need to do is get Hawkins
所以我们要做的就是让Hawkins
to visit someone in prison.
去监狱探访某人
No, absolutely not. What would I even say to her?
哦 绝对没门 我能和她说什么
Well, perhaps you could ask her
或许你可以求她帮你
to put in a good word for you with the warden,
向监狱长说几句好话
so you can get extra yard time.
让你有更多的放风时间
So, you want me to beg the woman I hate for mercy. Cool.
所以你想让我跪舔我憎恨的女人 没问题
Oh, one problem. How do I stop myself
噢 有一个小问题 我要怎么阻止自己
from smashing through the glass and squeezing
踢破玻璃跳出来
the life out of her with my bare hands?
用双手活生生掐死她
Maybe you could just imagine doing that.
你可以脑补一下那个场景
It'd be probably just as fun as actually doing it, right?
也许和实际动手一样有趣 对吧
No. I'm with Diaz.
并不 我赞成Diaz
Imagination is never the solution.
靠想象永远解决不了问题
We just need three minutes to get inside her car
我们只需要三分钟 溜进她车里
and install the app.
安转录屏应用
Okay. I can grovel for three minutes.
好吧 我可以卑躬屈膝三分钟
But one second more Yes, yes, we know.
但凡超出一秒钟 好好 我们都懂
You burst through the glass
你会踢破玻璃跳出来
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表