剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Exactly.
没错
Hey, I used to fly with Sully Sullenberger.
我曾经和萨利机长一起开飞机
What he did was amazing.
他做的事情真了不起
Between us, I could have landed that plane
就我们知道就好 如果是我来负责那次飞机降落
on the ground at the destination
我能稳稳的把它停在目的地的地面
without killing any of those birds.
而且一只鸟都不会死
Is my dad playing piano?
我爸是在弹钢琴吗
And is my dad scatting?
我爸是在哼歌♥么
This is amazing. Oh, my.
这真是不可思议 不可思议
Who wants more wine?
有人想再来点葡萄酒吗
No, no, no, no, no more for me.
不不不 我不要了
In fact, I think everyone here has had enough.
其实 我觉得所有人都喝的够多了
We have? Yes.
够多了吗 是的
Now we're drinking this.
现在开始我们喝这个
Rum from Cuba.
朗姆酒 来自古巴
Rum from Cuba!
来自古巴的朗姆酒
I saw what you did this morning
你今天早上做的事我都看见了
when you deduced the contents of my bakery box.
在你们推理出我糕点盒里装了什么的时候
Impressive.
令人赞叹
Now I need to use your skills to find my pie.
现在我需要你们再发挥一次 来找到我的派
It's about time you came to us.
你也差不多该想到找我们了
Here's what we need from you. A list of the pie's ingredients.
我们需要这些东西 你的派的配料表
We're looking for anything that might linger onsomeone's breath.
我们在查是不是有任何可能存留在呼吸中的成分
We need surveillance footage from the water fountain
我们还需要饮水机旁边的监控录像
the crumb consistency was dry.
那些派的碎屑很干
Whoever ate it's gonna be thirsty.
不管是谁吃的 他都会很渴
Now what kind of crimped edge are we dealing with here?
那个派边上的卷曲花纹是什么形状的
Ushaped or V? I don't know.
U字型还是V字形 我不知道
Well, then get on the damned phone
那还不赶紧把他妈的电♥话♥拿起来
and find out.
去问一问
Babe, our parents are vibing hard.
宝贝 我们的父母现在相处好融洽
I know.
我知道
Drinking just makes people get along better.
喝酒就是能让人相处得更好
Do you think if I got my parents drunk every day when I was a kid,
你觉不觉得如果在我小的时候我能让我爸妈天天喝醉
they would have stayed together,
他们就会一直在一起
and we would have had a happy family?
然后我们会有一个幸福的家庭
Probably. Yeah. Right. Yeah.
没准会的 是吧 就是
I'd like to say a few words.
我有几句话想说
Camila and I thrilled to welcome you into our family,
我和Camila非常欢迎你加入我们的家庭
so allow me to be the first to bless this union with a toast.
所以请允许我第一个敬酒来表达对这次联姻的祝福
To Jake and Amy. To Jake and Amy.
敬Jake和Amy 敬Jake和Amy
Aww, thanks, Dad. That was really sweet.
喔 谢谢 爸爸 真是贴心
I have a toast too.
我也要敬一杯酒
Karen and I would like to welcome you into our family.
我和Karen很高兴你能加入我们的家庭
And allow me to be the first to say that we love you.
请允许我第一个来说我们爱你
To Jake and Amy. Congratulations.
敬Jake和Amy 恭喜你们
To Jake and Amy.
敬Jake和Amy
Thanks, Dad. I'd like to go again.
谢了 老爸 我要再来一次
Uh-oh, they're getting competitive.
啊哦 他们的好胜心起来了
It goes without saying, I love you both.
这是不言而喻的 我爱你们俩
But you didn't say it. I'd just like to add,
但是你没说 我还想补充一点
if there's anything you ever need,
如果你们有什么事要帮忙
the Santiago's are here for you.
Santiago家随时效劳
To Jake and Amy. Round two.
敬Jake和Amy 第二回合
Oh, that seems like plenty, Dad.
喔我觉得够了 老爸
No, if Victor gets two toasts,
不 如果Victor敬两杯酒
then I do too.
我也要
I would like to go one step further and say that
我打算更进一步 我会说
if there is anything that you need or want,
如果有任何你们需要或者想要的东西
the Peralta's are there for you.
Peralta家随时效劳
That doesn't sound like a better offer than mine.
听起来没比我的强多少
Yeah, it is.
强的 强的
It's a lot better than yours.
比你的强多了
Jake...
Jake
I'll give you my grandfather's watch.
我要把我祖父的手表送给你
You are now a Santiago.
你现在是Santiago家的一员了
I would like to pay for the wedding.
我打算负担你们的婚礼花销
Amy, you are now my daughter.
Amy你现在是我的女儿了
What? I win.
啥 我赢了
To Jake and Amy.
敬Jake和Amy
Oh, no. There are downsides to alcohol.
喔不 酒精还是有缺点的
Well, that was a lovely series of toasts,
好了 贴心的祝酒真不少
Now who can I interest in 12 cups of coffee?
现在有人有兴趣来上12杯咖啡吗
No, I'd like to know what Roger meant
不 我想知道知道Roger是什么意思
when he said he would pay for the wedding.
关于他说他要负担你们婚礼的事儿
How much are you willing to give them?
你愿意给他们掏多少钱
Whatever they need.
需要多少给多少
You know it's tradition for the bride's family to pay.
你知道传统的 应该是新娘家来掏婚礼钱
It's also tradition for the host to make the turkey.
传统里也说了 应该是主人家来准备火鸡
Okay, guys... Bottom line is,
好了大家 这是底线
we appreciate the offer, but we're paying.
我们感谢你们的提议 但是我们来掏钱
No, you gave him the watch. That was your gift.
不 你把手表都给他了 那就是你的礼物
Maybe we should just split the wedding.
或者我们应该平分婚礼的花销
It's a great idea, Mom.
好主意 妈妈
Given your financial situation.
鉴于你们的财政状况
No. What's that supposed to mean?
不 你这是什么意思
Our financial "Situation"?
我们的财政状况
You know, I think we probably all had
知道么 我觉得可能我们都已经
just about enough of this delicious rum.
喝了太多的美味朗姆酒
I'm gonna dump it out into this plant.
我打算把剩下的倒花盆里
That's a $600 bottle.
一瓶六百美金呢
$527. I looked it up online.
明明是527美金 我上网查了
If you paid $600, you're making some bad choices, my friend.
如果你花了六百美金 那你肯定是被坑了
All right, it's dinner time. Everybody go wash your hands.
好了 该吃晚餐了 所有人饭前先把手洗干净
I'd never said that before. Amy, you come with me.
我以前从来没这么说过 Amy 你跟我来一下
This is a nightmare.
简直噩梦啊
This is worse than my sixth birthday party
这比我六岁的生日派对还糟
when I caught my dad
我可是亲眼目睹我爸
making out with a female clown in the bounce house.
和一个女小丑在充气城♥堡♥里打得火热
Oh, my dad is the worst.
喔 我爸最糟糕了
I know. He's ruining the whole day.
是啊 他快要把今天给毁了
Yeah, but, you know, don't just blame my dad.
是啊 但是也不能全怪我爸
You literally just said he's the worst.
你刚不是还说他最糟糕呢
I know. It's okay when I say it.
对 但是我说就可以
You have to pretend like he's cool. Those are the rules.
你就应该假装说他还是挺好的 这可是规矩啊
Plus, you gotta admit,
再说了 你得承认
your parents were being a little condescending.
你♥爸♥妈也有点自以为是呢
Why? Because they asked
怎么了 就因为他们问了句
what was in the dip that seemed to be just mayo?
这蘸酱只是单纯的蛋黄酱吗
All dip is just mayo.
所有蘸酱都是蛋黄酱
Yes, but no, what I was referring to was the fact that
不光是这一点 还有一点就是
your mom brought her own hand towels.
你妈自带擦手巾
As if my mom wouldn't have washed hers
搞得就像我妈明知你妈会来家里
knowing they had guests coming over?
还不会洗干净擦手巾吗
Did she?
那她洗了吗
No, you don't have to.
没洗 因为没必要洗
They're only touched by freshly cleaned hands.
因为擦手巾本来就是用来擦洗干净了的手
They never get dirty. Wow.
擦手巾根本不会脏啊 哇
The unhygienic apple doesn't fall far from the unhygienic tree.
不爱卫生的苹果树上结得也是不爱卫生的苹果
Did you just call my mom a tree?
你是在说我妈是一棵树吗
I called her an unhygienic tree.
我说她是不爱卫生的树
Wow. Wow. Wow.
哇 哇 哇
All right, you know what?
行 我不管了
Let's just go back in there
咱们还是进去吧
and enjoy our joyous Thanksgiving
继续吃完这欢快的感恩大餐
and hopefully no one's parents will ruin it.
希望没有谁的父母会毁了这一天
Fine. Well, I know that
行 没问题 我反正知道
my parents aren't gonna ruin any joyousness.
我爸妈肯定不会破坏这开心的气氛
In fact, they're gonna be joyous as hell.
不光如此 他们还会开心得要死
Not nearly as joyous as my parents.
怎么着都肯定没有我爸妈开心
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表