剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Rosa, you don't have to say that.
Rosa 你不用非这么说
No, it really did go fine.
不 真的没什么的
They texted me last night.
他们昨晚给我发短♥信♥了
"Don't worry about dinner. See you at game night."
"别担心晚饭的事情 咱们游戏之夜再见"
Nice. But very surprising.
很好 但是很令人吃惊
It's great. I told them I'm bi,
确实很好 我告诉他们我是双性恋
and they still invited me to game night.
但是他们还是邀请我去游戏之夜
They're clearly okay with it.
他们显然是觉得没什么
Well, I'm just glad it worked out.
好吧 我很高兴事情解决了
Enjoy game night.
好好享受游戏之夜吧
Actually, they want you to come
事实上 他们希望你也过去
to make up for how awkward dinner was.
弥补一下晚餐时的尴尬
Oh, fantastic. I'm still involved.
喔 太好了 我还在里搅和着呢
Well, I'm sure your dad is a super chill guy to play against.
我相信你♥爸♥爸在玩游戏的时候一定很随和
He is not.
他不是
Well, then, let's hope I'm on his team.
好吧 那就希望我能和他一队吧
That is worse.
那样更糟
Cool. So no good options.
酷 所有说没有好选项
Super stoked about this invite.
对这次邀请好"激动"啊
Here we go.
咱们试试
It's loading!
在加载了
We got Internet!
我们有网了
All right, I guess my work here is done, guys,
好了 我想我在这的工作完成了
How can we ever thank you?
我们怎么感谢你才好啊
I'll tell you how.
我可以告诉你们
Use this precious Internet.
好好利用这珍贵的网
Use it every day.
天天都用它
Keep multiple tabs open,
一次打开好几个标签页
stream videos in HD,
看最高清的视频
leave comments on everything you can find.
在所有看见的东西下面评论
Most importantly,
最重要的是
make your avatars GIFs.
用动图做头像
I was thinking more like a pizza party
我的意思是办一个披萨派对
when you come back in two weeks.
等你两周后回来的时候
Oh, yeah. So here's the thing:
喔 对了 事情是这样的
I'm not coming back. What?
我不会回来了 啥
Seriously? Yeah, listen,
你认真的吗 是啊 听着
I have a daughter now and when she grows up
我现在有了一个女儿 所以当她长大的时候
I wanna be doing something that makes her proud.
我希望我在做一些能让她为我骄傲的事情
So I'm starting my own company.
所以我在筹办我自己的公♥司♥
I'm running a sports league
我在经营一个体育联赛
Ooh! What is it?
喔 什么样的公♥司♥
for other people's pets.
给别人家的宠物办的
Well, Gina,
好吧 Gina
Ohh.
喔
as your colleague, best friend, brother and ex-lover...
作为你的同事 好朋友 哥哥和前任爱人
Ugh. I fully support your dreams,
噁 我全心全意支持你的梦想
but do you really wanna leave?
但你真的想离开吗
My mind is made up. And so...
我已经做好决定了 所以
this is Gina Linetti's last grand exit
这是Gina Linetti最后一次华丽谢幕
from the Nine-Nine.
从此离开99分局
**I will remember you*
*我会记得你们
Where's that coming from?
音乐是从哪里来的
She's gone.
她已经离开了
Do you think that's the last time we'll ever see her?
你们觉得这会不会是我们最后一次看到她了
Bye, Gina.
再见 Gina
I don't know what that is.
我不知道那是什么玩意儿
That could literally be anything.
可以是任何东西
Maybe try guessing.
或许你可以试着猜猜看
Rule violation!
犯规
You're not supposed to speak.
你不应该说话的
There's our turn, once again.
因为轮到我们了 又一次犯规
Oh, well, do you want me to tell you
噢 好吧 那你想知道
what I was drawing just for fun?
我刚刚在画什么吗 图个乐
We're not playing just for fun.
我们玩游戏不只是为了图个乐
Mm-kay, well, don't let my desire to have fun
好吧 别让我找乐子的愿望
ruin what seems to be a very nice night so far.
毁了这个目前看来非常美好的夜晚
Right, Rosa?
是吧 Rosa
Yeah, right.
对 没错
So your mother and I talked about what you told us last night.
你妈和我谈了谈你昨天晚上跟我们讲的事
We don't need to talk about that right now.
我们不需要现在聊这个
We want you to know we're not upset.
我们希望你知道我们并没有失望
Great. I'm not upset either.
很好 我也没有失望
Because no matter what you call yourself,
因为不管你怎么称呼自己
you still like men.
你还是喜欢男人的
So you can still get married and have a child.
你还是可以结婚生子
I can do those things with either a man or a woman.
我可以和男人或者女人一起做这些事情
Yes, but it will be a man
对 但你最终会找一个男人的
because this is just a phase.
因为现在只是一个阶段而已
Okay, that's settled. Ladies up.
好 就这么订了 轮到女士们了
So, since you're not coming back,
既然你不会回来了
we wanted to bring you all your stuff.
我们想把你的东西都拿给你
It's a lot of gum
里面有很多口香糖
and what seem to be blackmail files
和看上去像是勒索文件
you've been keeping on all of us?
你一直存着我们所有人的黑料吗
I'm not a blackmailer.
我才不会勒索人呢
If you tell anyone I am, I will release your secrets.
如果你告诉别人这件事的话 我就会泄露你的小秘密
Look, we know you want your daughter
听着 我们知道你希望你的女儿
to be proud of the work that you do.
为你的工作感到骄傲
I just hope you know how important you've been to the Nine-Nine.
我只是希望你知道你对99分局有多重要
Yeah, just today, I was able to pull a warrant
对 就今天 我终于能掏出搜查令
and arrest the guy I've been tracking for three months
并且逮捕了一个我追踪了三个月的人
because you got the internet back.
就是因为你解决了网络问题
You're indispensible
你是不可或缺的
and we're really gonna miss you.
我们真的会很想念你
And I loved the Nine-Nine, you guys.
我也很爱99分局 伙伴们
It just feels like it's time for me
就是感觉是时候去
to, like, build something of my own.
建造一些属于我自己的东西了
Like my entrepreneurial idols,
就像我的创业偶像
Oprah Winfrey, Lex Luthor...
奥普拉·温弗莉 还有莱克斯·卢瑟
The Superman villain?
那个<超人>里的反派吗
He built an empire, didn't he?
他建立了自己的帝国 不是吗
Yeah.
是的吧
Well, we wish you luck.
好吧 我们祝你好运
And it's not gonna be the same without you.
没了你 一切都会不一样的
Mm, thanks for saying that, and...
谢谢你这么说 而且
I don't know, uh...
我不知道 呃
You know what?
这样吧
You can have your blackmail files back.
你们可以把自己的黑料拿回去了
I don't want 'em anymore.
我不想再留着了
Gina, these are just photos of me in my everyday clothes.
Gina 这些就是我穿着日常服装的照片啊
I know. It's painful, right? All right.
我知道 简直看不下去 对吧 好吧
Your turn, mija. Right.
轮到你了 (西语)女儿 好的
Uhh, a woman.
呃 一个女人
Uhh, uh, lady.
呃 女士
Uhh, women. Two women.
呃 女人们 两个女人
Holding hands, uh, friends.
牵着手 呃 朋友
Ohh, mm, uhh... sisters!
唔 呃 姐妹
Ooh! Business partners.
唔 生意伙伴
Uh, um, ooh, oh, oh,
呃 唔 噢 噢
co-owners of a chocolate shop!
巧克力店的合伙人
Oh, love. Love... what do women love?
噢 爱 爱 女人们喜欢什么呢
The... George Clooney!
乔治·克鲁尼
It's a wedding!
这是场婚礼
They're brides. They're in love.
她们都是新娘 她们相爱了
Mom, Dad, I know you don't wanna talk about this
爸 妈 我知道你们不想讨论这个
but I do.
但我想
I might get married to a man...
我可能会嫁给一个男人
like you so clearly want...
就像你们明显期望的那样
and I might not.
但我也可能不会
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表