剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Congrats on the bomb squad.
也恭喜你升迁拆弹队长
Charles! Right.
Charles 哦 对
So are you bringing someone to the wedding?
你会带人来婚礼吗
No, I'm taking a break from dating for a while.
不会 我要离开情场一阵子
What? I'm sick of asking people
什么 我厌倦了问他们
how many siblings they have.
有多少兄弟姐妹
Oh, is it somewhere between zero and two?
哦 你有多于0个少于2个兄弟姐妹啊
How fascinating.
真迷人
But you never know when you're gonna find your dream person.
但这样你永远不知道什么时候会找到你的真命伴侣
Anyone on the street could be they.
可能就是街上的某个人
All right, it feels like you Googled
行了 感觉你好像谷歌♥了
"How to talk to your bisexual friends."
"如何和你的双性恋朋友聊天"
Yeah. Look, the point is
没错 听着 重点是
you can close yourself off all you want.
你怎样封闭你自己都行
The universe will find a way.
冥冥中宇宙自会有安排
That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
这是我听过的最愚蠢的话
Car's here.
车来了
Hi. I'm here to pick up Rosa.
嗨 我是来接Rosa的
Are you the one I'm looking for?
你是我要找的人吗
Now, Cheddar, when I give the signal,
现在 Cheddar 等我给你信♥号♥♥
you go directly to where the bride and groom will be.
你就直接跑去新娘新郎那里
Here we go.
我们开始吧
Hup. Hup. Hup. Hup.
哈 哈 我跑 我跑
Good boy. Good, Cheddar.
乖狗狗 干得好 Cheddar
How did that look? Very weird.
看起来怎么样 非常诡异
You're not gonna trot by the dog at the wedding, are you?
你不会牵着一只狗进婚礼 对吧
No, of course not. I'll be officiating.
当然不会 我要主持婚礼
You'll be the trotter. Yeah, I'm not gonna do that.
你才是牵狗的人 嗯 我不会做这种事的
Oh, my. What?
噢 我的天 怎么了
I just got an email from the mayor's office
我刚收到市长办公室的邮件
telling me if I'm the next commissioner of the NYPD.
邮件里会揭晓我是不是纽约警局的下一任局长
Well, well, well, finally something to care about today.
好啊 好啊 好啊 今天终于有值得关心的事了
What's going on, guys?
发生了什么事 大伙们
Someone called in a bomb threat.
有人打电♥话♥威胁要炸了婚礼
Seriously?
认真的吗
Is this because of Boyle's stupid engagement announcement?
是因为Boyle的傻♥逼♥订婚公告吗
Yes. No!
没错 才不是
They won't let us back in the building.
他们不肯让我们回楼里
But there's not really a bomb, so it's just temporary.
这里其实没有炸♥弹♥ 所以很快就会结束了
What about you guys? Did you get the veil?
你们的任务呢 拿到面纱了吗
Terry has it. I do?
在Terry手上 我有吗
Oh, no, I left it in the car!
噢 不 我把它落在车上了
It's not my fault. The driver was so hot.
不是我的错 那个司机太火♥辣♥了
Not for me, for Rosa.
不是对我来说 是对Rosa
She was clearly flirting with her.
她俩很明显在调情
Oh, I know, I'll just call the company and bring her back here.
我有办法了 我会打电♥话♥给公♥司♥叫她回来
And then who knows what'll happen?
谁知道接下来会发生什么呢
Wait a minute, did you do this intentionally
等一下 你是不是故意这样做
so I'd have to see that girl again?
好让我再次和那个女孩见面
No! That's crazy.
才不是 别傻了
This is Jake and Amy's wedding. I would never do that.
这是Jake和Amy的婚礼 我才不会做这种事
But you gotta admit, it does seem like
但你得承认 看起来
the universe is pushing you two together.
冥冥中宇宙在给你们拉红线
Terry! Right, right.
Terry 好 行
Look, we'll go find the veil.
我们会去找回面纱
I can't believe this is happening.
我不敢相信发生了这样的事
Don't worry about them. Let's go check on Teddy.
不用担心他们 我们去看看Teddy的情况
I'm sure he's made a ton of progress.
我相信他进展一定很好
Nope. Haven't even gone in yet.
没进展 都还没有进入大楼
Still putting on the bomb suit.
还在穿防爆衣
Yeah, my job is super dangerous,
没错 我的工作超级危险
but I like living life on the edge.
但我喜欢惊险刺♥激♥的生活
Just kind of sexy if you think about it.
其实想想你会觉得非常性感
There's no bomb.
这里没有炸♥弹♥
If they wanted us dead, they wouldn't have called first.
如果他们真的想我们死 才不会先打电♥话♥通知
It's not always the bomber who calls.
也不总是放炸♥弹♥的人打电♥话♥的
Maybe he had a young daughter, found a key to his secret room,
可能他有个小女儿 在他密室里找到了一把钥匙
came across some blueprints, felt guilty,
看到了他的计划蓝图 觉得有罪恶感
and wanted to save your life.
然后想要救你们
Seems unlikely. Well, Amy,
感觉不可能 好吧 Amy
in this life, it's sometimes the unlikeliest outcomes that...
人生中 有时候最不可能的结果才
Feels like you're winding up to propose again here.
感觉你要再次求婚了
I was. Good catch.
没错 接得好
Amy, would you... No!
Amy 你愿意 我拒绝
You still did it. All right.
你还真求婚啊 好吧
Well, this is gonna take a while,
这需要一阵子
so you have time to reconsider.
所以你有时间可以重新考虑
Off to do my super dangerous job.
我去干我超级危险的工作啦
I can't handle this. I need a cigarette.
我受不了了 我需要一根烟
I knew that you would, so I came prepared.
我就知道会有这种情况 所以我有备而来
Nicotine patches.
尼古丁贴片
You just put it on your shoulder and...
你把它贴在你肩膀上
Whoa, stuck it right on your face, huh?
我的天 直接贴脸上啦
I want it as close to my brain as possible.
我要它尽可能靠近我的大脑
That's unsettling. All right, listen up.
看起来让人不安 好的 听着
I think I know how to fix this.
我知道怎么补救婚礼
All we have to do is figure out who my arch-nemesis is,
我们要做的是找出我的死对头是谁
track him down and get him to admit to Teddy
揪他出来 然后让他向Teddy承认
that there's no bomb.
这里没有炸♥弹♥
We have three hours to save this wedding.
我们有三个小时去拯救婚礼
That's good. I love you so much.
太好了 我爱死你了
I love you too. Wait.
我也爱你 等下
You're talking to the nicotine, aren't you?
你是在跟尼古丁表达爱意 对吧
I can love two things.
我两个都爱
Look, I was told to drop off one Nakatomi Plaza wedding cake at 2:15.
你们叫我两点15分将中臣大楼结婚蛋糕送到
Yeah, but they won't let us inside the venue,
没错 但他们不让我们进会场
so can you please take it away and bring it back later?
就不能麻烦你拿回去 稍后再带回来吗
Sorry, ma'am, I can't. I have other deliveries.
对不起 女士 不可以 我还要其他东西要送
Man, it's gonna melt in the sun.
天哪 在太阳下它会融化的
Don't worry, Amy, I'm gonna keep it chilled
不要怕 Amy 我会用我的清新口气
with my cool breath.
让它保持冰爽
Oh, my God, the cake looks amazing!
啊 我的天 蛋糕好棒啊
Charles, why are you spitting on it?
Charles 你为啥向蛋糕吐口水
Because I didn't ruin your wedding.
因为我没有毁了你的婚礼
Kay.
好吧
Were you able to trace the number that called in the threat?
你能不能追踪打威胁电♥话♥的那个号♥码
Yes. It was a burner,
可以 他用的是一次性手♥机♥
but they caught it pinging off a cell tower in Fort Greene
但 他们发现它的信♥号♥♥来自格林堡的发射塔
one block away from the last known address of Frank Gillespie.
离Frank Gillespie最后出现的位置一个街区的距离
Who? I arrested him for armed robbery in 2008,
谁 2008年他因持枪抢劫被我逮捕
and he got out of Rikers a year ago.
一年前他从雷克斯监狱出狱了
He's got be my arch-nemesis.
他一定是我的死对头
He's definitely obsessed with me.
他肯定超级迷恋我
Just 'cause you arrested him?
就因为你逮捕了他
Well, we didn't have enough evidence against him
呃 我们一开始没有足够的证据起诉他
at first, so let's just say I had to get a little creative.
所以我不得不有创造性一点
You framed him? What? No. Ames.
你诬陷了他 想什么呢 Ames
I went undercover and became best friends with him.
我去卧底 成为了他最好的朋友
And then he told me about his lymphoma,
他跟我说他的淋巴瘤
and we ran a 10K together, and then I arrested him.
我们跑完了10公里马拉松 然后我逮捕了他
He felt so betrayed. The trial was very emotional.
他感觉我背叛了他 审讯过程非常激动
All right, let's go talk to him.
好吧 我们去找他聊
That must be our guy. Hey, great attitude, Ames.
他一定是破坏婚礼的人 嘿 态度不错 Ames
You're handling this really well.
你接受得很好嘛
Ah, there they are.
噢 原来如此
All right, she should be here any minute.
好 她随时会到
Her name is Alicia. Switch with me.
她的名字是Alicia 跟我换个位置
That's your good side. I have a bad side?
那是你好看的那一边 我有不好看的边
Oh, damn, you didn't know?
哦 当然啊 你不知道
All right, can we just focus on finding the veil?
行吧 我们能不能专心找面纱
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表