剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
it was the lead singer of your wedding band.
他是你婚礼上乐队的主唱
Boom! That's right.
嘭 没错
I'm a wild girl!
我是狂野女孩
Watch out, Madonna.
小心着点 麦当娜
Uh, Ames? I told Jake that you really liked that band
呃 Ames 我跟Jake说你特别喜欢那个乐队
and he booked it for your wedding as a surprise.
然后他就给你们的婚礼也请了他们作为惊喜
What?
什么
Surprise!
惊喜吧
So, according to this map,
所以根据这个地图
the restaurant should be right here.
饭店应该就在这里
But it's just an old abandoned building.
但这是一个老旧的废弃大楼
That's odd. Unless...
奇怪了 除非
You don't think when the sun sets that
你不会是觉得太阳下山的时候
certain letters on that graffiti wall will be illuminated
那面涂鸦墙上的某些字母会被
by a shaft of light?
一束光照亮吧
I don't think that. We've been at this bachelor party
并没有这么想 我们已经在这个单身派对上
for over an hour, wandering around aimlessly
待了超过一个小时了 毫无目的地到处游荡
and we haven't done one bachelor party thing!
我们连一件该在单身派对上干的事都没干
Well, Terry, if you'd like, I could share a lewd story.
嗯 Terry 如果你想听的话 我可以给你分享一个猥琐的故事
Kevin got me quite horny this morning.
今早Kevin把我搞得欲♥火♥焚身
Oh, see?
噢 看吧
Come on, guys. I'm hungry!
拜托 兄弟们 我要饿死了
Oh, you're in luck; the fanny pack
噢 走运啊你 腰包里
is filled with granola.
装满了坚果混合麦片
Mmm! Loose granola.
嗯 散装麦片
I don't want fanny granola!
我不想吃腰包麦片
I want steaks and whiskey!
我要牛排和威士忌
Is this whole night just gonna be puzzles?
这一整晚是不是都要猜谜语中度过
Good question. Perhaps that's something
好问题 可能这个问题
the limo can answer!
这个豪华轿车能给你答案
Oh, yes, the limo's back!
哇 太棒了 豪华轿车回来了
We finally get to ride in the limo.
我们终于能坐坐豪华轿车了
Nope. The limo is not for us. This is something else.
不 这豪华轿车不是给我们的 是要搞别的事
Oh, no, I'm being kidnapped!
啊 不 我被绑♥架♥了
We have your friend! Your mission is to find him!
你的朋友在我们手上 你的任务是找到他
Is that a Serbian accent?
这是塞尔维亚口音吗
It is. Write that down for later.
是的 记下来以后会有用
Oh! I'll see you in six hours.
啊 六个小时后再见
Six hours?
六个小时
Joe, let us get in the limo, please!
Joe 让我们上车吧 拜托了
Terry's so hungry!
Terry饿得不行了
No!
不
Okay, let's not get discouraged just because...
好吧 大家别泄气 虽然
We've been doing this for 93 minutes
我们搞这个已经搞了93分钟了
and we haven't figured out one damn clue.
而且他妈的一条线索都没找到
That's why I said to not get discouraged.
所以我说不要泄气啊
All right, what about book two? Maybe it's a code.
好了 看看第二本书呢 它可能是本密♥码♥
All we have to do is decipher this list of thousands of random numbers.
我们只要破译这几千个随机数就好了
Huh, I wonder if one of them is... 6-9?
我猜里面有一个是6-9
Pretty sure he means 69,
他说的应该是69式
but I'm so hungry I can't even appreciate horndog Raymond.
但我已经饿到无法欣赏色情版Raymond了
I say we bail on the scavenger hunt.
我建议我们放弃这个寻宝游戏
There's a restaurant one block away that rolls meat to you on a cart.
隔一个街区有一家用手推车上肉的餐厅
Charles would be so upset if we bailed.
要是Charles知道我们放弃了的话会生气的
But what if Charles never knew?
但要是Charles永远不知道呢
If we can figure out where he's going to be at the end of the night,
如果我们能猜出今晚他最后会在哪里
we don't have to do any of his dumb puzzles.
我们就不用猜他那些智障谜题了
Right.
对啊
Instead, we can spend the next six hours eating and drinking
相反 接下来六个小时我们可以吃吃喝喝
and talking about how we lost our V cards.
讲讲我们都是怎么丢掉童真卡的
And then we show up at the final location
然后出现在最后一站
and pretend we did the stupid hunt.
假装我们参加了那个愚蠢的寻宝游戏
Interesting.
有意思
All right, I'm not saying I'm on board with this
好吧 我不能说我完全接受这个主意
'cause it's a little bit cruel,
因为这有些残忍♥
but hypothetically, if we were to cheat...
但是假设来说 如果我们能骗过
Got it. I hacked his email.
找到了 我黑了他的邮件
His password's really easy to guess.
他的密♥码♥真是好猜
"Dianne Wiest".
"Dianne Wiest"
And look here.
看这里
There's a receipt for a party boat rental
有一张游轮租赁的收据
and also a cake delivery to a dock down in Bergen Beach.
还有一张送蛋糕到卑尔根海滩一个码头的运单
That's got to be where this night ends.
最后一站应该就是这里了
All right, fine.
好吧 好吧
We will stop and get one tiny, little snack
我们休息一下小吃一顿
just to recharge our brains and bods,
只是给大脑和身体充充电
but under no circumstances will we do any bachelor partying without Charles.
但任何时候我们都不能丢下Charles搞单身派对
Whoo! I'm getting married!
哇哦 我要结婚了
This is my bachelor party!
这是我的单身派对
You guys, I can't have some rando one-night stand at my wedding.
大家 我不能让和我有过一♥夜♥情♥的怪胎参加婚礼
I'm on the band's website.
我上了乐队的网站
Not to tease you,
不是取笑你
but just so we all have the complete information.
只是为了大家都了解完整的信息
Which one is he?
哪一个是他
Constantine Kane.
Constantine Kane
Yes.
好的
I see.
我知道了
Why don't you just cancel the band?
你为什么不直接取消乐队演出呢
If I cancel, I'll have to tell Jake why,
要是我取消了 我就得告诉Jake原因
and I don't want to do that.
但是我不想说这件事
Well, it says he's playing a solo show in Bed-Stuy tonight.
上面写着他今晚会在贝史蒂街区那边举办一场个人表演
We can just go down there and ask him to pull out of the wedding.
我们可以到那儿去 叫他退出婚礼
I don't know.
我不知道
Tonight was supposed to be about us bonding,
今晚本是我们培养感情的时候
and instead, it's just starting to be about some dude.
结果呢 一个大男人被扯了进来
No, it's about your bachelorettes having your back.
不 今晚是你的未婚女子们给你撑腰的时候
But I wanted tonight to be fun.
但我希望今晚能过得有趣
And it will be. We're having a drunken adventure!
会很有趣啊 我们要来一场醉酒冒险了
Really?
真的吗
Okay. Yeah. Let's do it.
好吧 好 我们出发吧
Yay! Bachelorette adventure!
耶 未婚女子大冒险
Kylie, you should talk less.
Kylie 你话真多啊
Sorry, I have to direct it somewhere.
抱歉 我得找别处发泄
Nice to meet you, by the way.
很高兴认识你 顺便说下
Hey guys, if you're running out,
嗨大家 如果你们要出门
I'm just gonna take Hitchcock to the hospital.
我带Hitchcock去一下医院
Is he okay?
他还好吗
He drank a lot during "Never Have I Ever".
他玩"我从来没有"游戏的时候喝多了
We're gonna get his stomach pumped,
我们得给他洗洗胃
try to get ahead of this thing.
试着搞定它
That meat was good.
这肉真是好吃
You know what we should order?
知道我们应该再点些什么吗
More meat.
更多的肉
Yeah, we should.
是啊 是的
We're "The Steak Studs"!
我们是"牛排猛♥男♥"
The Steak Studs!
牛排猛♥男♥
No-no-no... wait!
不不不 等下
Charles already gave us a name.
Charles已经给我们起好名字了
And that is the only one we're gonna use.
所以我们只能用那个名字
Steak Studs! Steak Studs!
牛排猛♥男♥ 牛排猛♥男♥
Wait-wait.
等等
It's Charles.
是Charles
Oh, no. Oh, no.
哦不 哦不
What do we do? What do we do?
我们该怎么办 我们该怎么办
Everyone, calm down.
大家 冷静
It'll be fine. I have an idea.
没事的 我有个想法
Why is everyone looking at me?
为什么你们都看着我
You just said you had an idea, then you stopped talking.
你刚刚说你有个想法啊 然后你就不说话了
Oh, my goodness. I'm very intoxicated.
老天啊 我喝得相当醉了
Oh, he's FaceTiming me, you guys. What do I do?
啊 他要和我视频通话 我该怎么办
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表