剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
That being said, I truly hope she says yes.
话虽如此 我还是很希望她能嫁给我
But it's her decision, so just back off!
但这是她的决定 所以你一边去
Aww, that was perfect. What did he say?
哎呦 好厉害 他说什么了
I have no idea, I left a voicemail. I'm terrified of him.
不知道 我留的是语♥音♥信息 我很怕他的
Not to talk out of turn,
不是要硬插一杠子
but I think I get credit for giving Jake the idea to propose.
但我觉得Jake想求婚这事儿可以归功于我
How's that? Remember?
为啥啊 记得吗
That day in the kitchen.
在厨房♥那天
So, what I'm saying is,
所以 我是想说
vanilla yogurt is good,
香草酸奶很好吃
but pair it with a blueberry yogurt,
但是如果和蓝莓酸奶配着吃
and both of them taste even better.
两个都会变得更好吃
Get it? Yes?
懂吗 懂
I did not get it,
完全没懂
but speaking of yogurt, you've eaten six GPS devices this week.
但是说起酸奶 你这周已经吃了六个定位设备了
You should definitely see a doctor.
你真应该去看医生了
What? Hm?
啥 嗯
Look, Sarge, I think everyone knows that
警长 我想所有人都很清楚
I planted the idea in Jake's head eight years ago.
早在八年之前 我就在Jake的脑海中注入这个想法了
Oh, hi, I'm starting today. Detective Santiago.
哦 你好 我是今天新来的 Santiago警探
Oh, Detective Peralta. Welcome aboard.
噢 我是Peralta警探 欢迎
I'm hearing wedding bells.
我听到婚礼的钟声了
Hi, Detective Boyle.
你好 我是Boyle警探
That actually really slowed things down.
你那一出说实话反而拖慢进度了
It took, like, four years for me to forget that memory.
我花了差不多四年才把那段给忘掉
Yeah, I'm my own worst enemy.
是啊 我最大的敌人就是自己
Look, no one gave me the idea.
没人给我出这个点子
I decided to ask Amy to marry me all on my own on April 28th.
我是在四月二十八日那天自己决定要跟Amy求婚的
There's a typo in this crossword puzzle.
这个填字游戏居然有错字
I don't get it. Seems pretty normal.
不懂 这事儿不是挺正常嘛
I don't know what to tell you. That's just when I knew.
我也不知道怎么说 反正那会我就知道要跟她求婚
Romantic epiphanies are dope.
爱情的顿悟好蠢啊
Thank you, Rosa. They are dope.
谢啦 Rosa 是很蠢
Yes, dope. Congratulations.
是啊 蠢 恭喜
I'm so happy you two are getting married.
我为你们即将结婚感到高兴
We're getting married. We're getting married!
我们要结婚啦 我们要结婚啦
And no one won the heist. Captain!
抢夺战之夜没有赢家 警监
Get over it, ya jag!
这事儿翻篇了 你个没眼力见的
Yeah, ya jag!
没错 没眼力见
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表