剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
And mine. And mine.
和我的 还有我的
And mine.
还有我的
Six people seems like a lot.
六个人已经很多了
I mean, at some point,
我是说 有时候
it's just too many cooks.
人多手杂
And mine
也有我一份
You're gonna take that meeting,
你会赶上那个会议
you're gonna get the job,
你会拿下那个工作
and you're gonna become Commissioner,
然后你会成为局长
and we'll all figure out what to do about Murphy.
然后我们再考虑怎么对付Murphy
I'm touched...
我很感动
But it's moved. We've missed the cargo plane.
但没办法了 我们错过了货机
And now there's no way to get back in time
现在没有办法能让我准时
for me to make my meeting. Nuhuh.
回去参加会议了 不不
Amy? What up, bro?
Amy 怎么了 哥们
I need you to climb back on that strungness ladder,
我需要你爬回那个神经质的梯子
and I need you to climb pretty high.
我需要你爬得高高的
How high?
多高
Remember that time
记得那次
we went to the deli for cold cuts,
我们去店里买♥♥冷切熟食
and the ticket machine was broken,
然后取票机坏了
so you found out what time everyone arrived
你问出每个人都什么时间到的
and made them get in a single-file line
然后让他们排成一列纵队
from earliest to latest? Yeah.
按从早到晚的顺序 记得
Higher.
比那次还要高
Copy that.
知道了
You might wanna stand back for this, sir.
你可能得往后靠点 长官
It can get pretty intense.
可能会变得很激烈
All right, you mooks, our union health plan
好了 你们这群废物 我们的医疗保险
has 100% reimbursement for out-of-state ambulance rides.
百分之百地报销国内的救护车费用
Scully will fake a medical emergency.
Scully假装犯病需要急救
Don't need to fake it. Always having at least one.
不用装 总是有至少一种病的
Great. You call an ambulance,
太好了 你叫个救护车
and have it take us here to Monroe, Louisiana.
然后让它带咱们去路易斯安那州的门罗
The ambulance can drive 25 miles over the posted speed limit,
救护车可以比道路限制的速度开快25英里
so we'll get there by 9:00 p.M.
所以我们晚上九点就会到
There's a small airport there, mostly servicing crop dusters.
那有一个小型机场 主要是为庄稼喷粉机服务的
Of course, they can't take passengers,
当然了 他们不接收乘客
but thanks to a loophole in H.R. 377551,
但是多亏了众议院377551法案
police officers are allowed to commandeer any plane
警官可以征用任何飞机
in the interest of national security.
在事情涉及到国♥家♥安♥全♥的时候
The crop duster will land at an airstrip
庄稼喷粉机会降落在一条飞机跑道上
outside of Finksburg, Maryland.
在马里兰州芬克斯堡的郊区
We'll take a cab to Baltimore,
我们打个车去巴尔的摩
jump on the 6:48 a.M. Train to New York,
赶上早上六点四十八分去纽约的火车
arriving at 9:26.
九点二十六分会到
Kevin will meet us at Penn Station
Kevin会在宾州车站接咱们
with a fresh Captain's uniform.
还会带一套干净的警监制♥服♥
From there, it's a 29-minute cab ride to One Police Plaza.
从那到警局广场有29分钟的车程
You change on the way,
你在车上换衣服
and we should get to your meeting
然后我们能赶上你的会议
with five minutes to spare.
还有五分钟的剩余
Stop clapping, you idiots! We gotta move, move, move!
别鼓掌了 傻瓜 我们得走了 走走走
I love her.
我好爱她
Yes! We did it!
耶 我们做到了
I can't believe we did it!
真不能相信我们做到了
Peralta, thank you for not quitting on me.
Peralta 谢谢你没有放弃我
Of course, sir. Go get 'em.
当然了 长官 去拿下他们
Wait, wait! Just one more thing.
等一下 等下 还有件事
Your first class mint?
你的头等舱薄荷糖
I know how important this is to you.
我知道这对你来说多重要
You know what really makes a trip first class?
你知道头等舱的旅行是由什么组成的吗
It's not the extra leg room
不是可以伸直腿的空间
or the complimentary drinks... Actually, Terry,
也不是免费赠送的酒水 事实上 Terry啊
we don't really have time for a speech right now.
我们没时间听你说上一段了
Fine, your breath sucks! Just pop it and go!
好吧 你的口气恶心死了 塞嘴里走吧
It's good to be home.
回家真好
Uh-buh-buh-buh-buh!
别别别别别
Drink this instead. A mimosa!
喝这个 含羞草鸡尾酒
Made with First Class Champagne.
用头等舱的香槟调的
That's the brand name. It's from Arkansas.
头等舱是那个香槟牌子的名字 阿肯色州的酒
I hope it's good.
我希望会好喝
Hell yeah! Really?
好毙 真的吗
No, it's terrible, but I really appreciate the thought.
没 老难喝了 但是我很感激这份心
Oh, I'll take it.
好吧 我接受这感激
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
So, I didn't say anything about being bi,
我从来没提双性恋这回事
because I didn't think it was anybody's business.
因为我觉得这不关任何人的事
And I also didn't want anything to change.
我也不希望生活会随着改变
I get it. I'm sorry I was so nosy.
我懂的 真对不起我那么八卦
It actually felt really good
其实感觉特别好
to tell somebody on the squad, finally.
能终于和局里的人说说
I'm glad it was you. All right.
我很高兴那个人是你 好了
Also, now we go back to never talking about my love life again.
还有 现在起我们再也不讨论我的感情生活了
Uh, request denied. Is her name Anne?
呃 拒绝请求 她叫Anne吗
Meredith? Kim? Erica? Moana?
Meredith Kim Erica Moana
Captain Holt!
警监Holt
It's official. My hat is in the ring for Commissioner.
定下来了 我成为了局长的正式候选人
I still don't know how
我还是不知道怎么
we're gonna deal with the murphy complication.
搞定Murphy的麻烦事
Two words: laser jails.
两个词 激光监狱
But, you know, we'll figure it out. NineNine!
但是我们会有办法的 99万岁
Nine-Nine!
99万岁
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表