剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I don't mind.
我不介意
This is a dead end.
这是死路一条
Maybe I should call seamus Murphy before it's too late.
也许我应该在太晚之前 给Seamus Murphy打个电♥话♥
I thought we agreed that's a bad idea.
我以为我们都同意这是个坏主意
What other options do we have?
我们还有什么选择
There is still the podcast.
还有我的广播啊
Guys, she unlocked the phone.
大伙 她解锁手♥机♥了
She's in the app and she's typing.
她点开应用正在打字
"Diamond emoji in locker 805.
钻石表情符 在805储物柜
Bus station, Linden, NJ. Pickup 5:15."
汽车站 新泽西林登市 5:15取货
We have one hour. Let's move.
我们有一个小时 快行动
Answer the question.
回答我
Why were you coming out of the admin wing
为什么你从管理层区域走出来
with a guard? Um...
还和狱警一起 呃
Okay, Jake! Don't freak out.
好了Jake 别吓傻了
Just stay calm. You're on a crazy amount of Blizz,
保持淡定 你磕了巨多的"暴雪"
but your brain still works.
但是你的脑子还是能用的
The warden was yelling at me.
因为那个狱警对我乱喊
Are you on Blizz? What?
你磕了"暴雪" 吗 什么
What makes you think that?
你怎么会有这种想法
Cause you just told us.
因为你刚刚告诉我们了
Okay, Jake.
没事的 Jake
Don't freak out. Just stay calm.
别吓傻了 保持淡定
You're on a crazy amount of Blizz,
你磕了巨多的"暴雪"
but your brain still works.
但是你的脑子还是能用的
Yep, I am nips-deep in Blizz.
没错 我跟浸在"暴雪" 里似的
Nice.
不错
I was worried you were still a cop,
我之前蛮担心你还是个条子
but what kind of cop does that much meth?
但是啥样的条子会用那么多冰♥毒♥啊
Well, no, no, not meth. Blizz.
呃 不是 不是冰♥毒♥ 是"暴雪"
Yeah, that's meth. We just call it Blizz
那就是冰♥毒♥ 我们叫它"暴雪" 罢了
'cause meth has a bit of an image problem.
因为冰♥毒♥有点形象问题
Oh! Oh, my God,
噢 噢 我的天
I guess I'm addicted to meth.
我感觉我对冰♥毒♥有点上瘾了
No, I'm not. I just love it
不不我没有 我只是爱它而已
and I am consumed with the thought of doing it again.
而且我居然还想着什么时候要再嗑一次
So, now I know I can trust you, huh?
所以现在我知道自己能相信你 哈
I can tell you how I smuggle in the Blizz.
我可以跟你说我怎么把"暴雪" 偷运进来的了
Oh, no, no, no. You don't have to tell me that.
不不不不 你不用跟我说的
I don't even wanna know. As bars of soap.
我压根不想知道 把它们做成肥皂块
Oh.
哇哦
Smart. Congratulations.
聪明哎 祝贺你
You're one of only two people who know.
只有俩人知道 你是其中之一
Ah...that's great.
呃 超赞的
Glad to be part of such an elite group.
好开心能进入核心层啊
You know what?
你知道吗
I think my Blizz is wearing off.
我觉得我用的"暴雪" 有点儿过劲儿了
I should probably go lie down.
我好像得去躺躺
Yeah. The diarrhea's coming. That is very common.
嗯 待会儿要拉肚子了 这还挺正常的
Don't let the volume scare you.
不要被狂拉肚子的架势吓到哦
Wait.
等下
Volume as in noise or amount?
你是指动静还是量
Oh, God, it's both, isn't it?
啧 天呢 都是 对不对
Okay, I've got eyes on locker 805.
我盯着805号♥锁柜
I'm within sight of both exits.
我盯着两个出口
Copy that. It's almost five.
收到 快五点了
Where's Boyle? Shalom, Amy.
Boyle去哪儿 祝你平安 Amy
Charles, what are you doing?
Charles 你这是干什么呢
Taking this undercover mission seriously.
认真做便衣任务啊
Seems like I'm the only one. It's a bus station.
看起来我是唯一这么认真的 这是个车站
We don't need disguises. Anyone can be here.
我们不需要伪装 什么样的人都会来这里
Typical shiksa.
真是个不守规矩的姑娘
I see movement at the locker.
锁柜那儿有动静
He's opening 805! Let's go!
他在开805号♥锁 行动
NYPD! Get down!
纽约警局 趴下
Down! Drop your bag.
趴下 把袋子扔下
No diamonds, just...this.
没有钻石 只有 这个
Hello? It's Hawkins.
你好 我是Hawkins
When will you learn that you will never beat me?
你什么时候才能明白你永远没法子赢我这件事
You're not gonna get away with this.
你不会就这么逍遥法外的
We're gonna take you down. It's over, Holt.
我们会逮住你 一切都结束了 Holt
Checkmate. Knight's bishop to queen five.
将死 象到Q5位置
Buh-bye now.
拜拜啦
She set us up.
她给咱们设的陷阱
Oy vey.
气死了
what do you want? Peralta. Stop everything.
你想怎么着 Peralta 停止一切行动
Romero told me that the Blizz is in the soap.
Romero跟我说了"暴雪" 就藏在肥皂里
If you take away his supply,
如果你把他的货都拿走了
he'll know I'm the snitch and kill me.
他会知道我是个内鬼 然后杀了我
Nah, sorry.
不好意思啦
I already made the report to my bosses,
我已经跟上级们报告了
and they were very pleased.
他们都很开心
Glen couldn't stop smiling. Glen?
Glen都忍♥不住笑了 你知道Glen吧
You don't know what a big deal that is.
你不懂这事儿有多大
Anyway, you're too late.
反正呢 你来晚了
We're confiscating all of Romero's soap as we speak.
咱俩说话这会儿 狱警正在没收Romero的肥皂
Okay, how about this?
行吧 这样如何
Throw me in solitary. Right?
把我关小黑屋吧 行吧
That way, Romero can't get to me.
那样的话Romero接近不了我
No, Glen's already coming down on me
不 Glen因为我老关人进小黑屋这事儿
about giving too much solitary.
已经刁难过我了
And I don't wanna piss off Glen. Obviously.
很显然 我不想招惹Glen
What if I spit on you?
如果我朝你吐口水呢
You're the warden, right?
你是典狱长 是吧
That's gotta be at least a month in the hole.
这样的话 至少得关一个月小黑屋
Oh, man, my mouth is all dried out from doing the meth.
呃 得 冰♥毒♥让我嘴巴好干啊
That's why you don't do meth.
所以说 不应该嗑冰♥毒♥的
Ah, oh, no, no! Don't tase me, man!
啊 别别别 别电我 老兄
Remember that? So funny--but don't.
记得这个嘛 超好玩 但是别
I don't understand.
我不明白啊
How did she know we were mirroring her phone?
她怎么会知道我们在监控她的电♥话♥
We had one chance, and we blew it!
我们有这么个机会的 结果完全毁了
I know you're upset,
我知道你很烦躁
but it's really hard to take you seriously
但是 在你还打扮成这样的时候
when you still look like that.
要把你当回事儿还挺难的
I used Broadway-caliber spirit gum.
我用的可是百老汇级别的粘胶
This baby is fused to my cheeks.
这宝贝胡子简直跟我的脸融为一体了
Squad, I think I'm onto something.
大家 我有点眉目了
I was listening to an episode of Boyle's podcast.
我听了一集Boyle的广播
Not the one Terry was on, I hope.
我希望不是有Terry的那一集
No, of course not.
不 当然不是
That one was problematic.
那一集很有问题
What did I do that was so wrong?
我到底做错了啥
It was the episode about Flaxton Hill Farms.
是关于弗莱克斯顿山农场的那集
The part where Scully said the pigs were being force-fed.
就Scully说的 农场的猪都被逼着进食的部分
These pigs weigh more than 200 pounds,
这些猪超过200磅
which means they're finishing pigs.
也就是说这些已经是肥育猪了
And why would a farmer force-feed a finishing pig?
为什么一个农场主要逼着已经是肥育猪的猪进食
I don't know what finishing pigs are.
我不知道什么叫肥育猪啊
Me neither. I'm totally lost.
我也不知道 完全茫然
Because he was feeding them
因为他给这些猪喂的
something other than food!
并不是猪食
The diamonds!
是钻石
She's moving them inside the pigs!
她把钻石藏进了猪的肚子里了
Let's move.
行动
I still don't get it. Nobody does.
我还是没懂 没人懂
They're just pretending.
他们都是装的
I can't believe this.
我简直不敢相信
I'm gonna die in here, and then
我要死在这儿了
and then you're gonna eat my castrated body.
然后你会吃掉我被阉了的尸体
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表