剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Oh, yeah.
噢 耶
I'm Philip Davidson.
我是Philip Davidson
Detective Jake Peralta asked me to drop by.
Jake Peralta警探叫我过来的
Mm, the dentist who murdered someone.
嗯 你就是那个牙医谋杀犯啊
Spoiler alert: they think you did it.
剧透警告 他们认为人是你杀的
Can you show him to Interrogation Room C, please?
带他去审讯室C 好吗
Have fun in there. Thank you.
祝你玩得开心 谢谢
What are you smiling about?
你在笑什么
How uncomfortable this guy is.
看他坐着多难受啊
Jacked up the thermostat, got the table all sticky,
我调高了温度 把桌子搞得粘粘的
made one of the chair legs too short, and worst of all,
弄短了椅子的一条腿 还有更糟的
I had Gina greet him.
我让Gina去接待他
What did you have her do? Be herself.
你让她做什么了 做她自己
Poor son of a bitch. Yeah.
这人真♥他♥妈♥可怜 是啊
Why are you wearing a tuxedo?
你穿晚礼服干嘛
Kevin and I are attending the opera.
我和Kevin要去听歌♥剧
Ooh, the opera.
哇 歌♥剧啊
Is it the one Bugs Bunny sings?
是兔八哥唱的那种吗
Yes. Okay.
对 好吧
So, who's this? This is Philip Davidson.
那么 他是谁 这是Philip Davidson
What do we have on him?
我们有什么证据
Clear motive, clear means, and a nonexistent alibi,
明确的作案动机 明确的作案手段 而且还没有不在场证明
but the DA won't bring a charge
但是地方检察官拒绝起诉
because he says it's all circumstantial.
因为他说所有证据都只是旁证
If we want to bring this guy down,
如果我们想拿下他
we have to get him to confess right here, right now.
我们得在此时此刻让他认罪
Mm. An interrogation with a ticking clock
一场有时间限制的审讯
and everything on the line?
而且所有事情都悬于一线
I better call Kevin and tell him I won't be attending the opera.
我还是打给Kevin告诉他我不去听歌♥剧了
There's someone else I'd rather hear sing.
我更想听听这个人的"歌♥声"
Oh, damn!
哎哟我去
Hello, Kevin. I won't be joining you at the opera tonight...
喂 Kevin 我今晚不能和你去听歌♥剧了
Oh, sorry, I didn't know you were on the phone already.
抱歉 我不知道你已经开始打电♥话♥了
Oh, damn! The tickets are under my name, HOL...
哎哟我去 票登记在我的名下 HOL
You're right. He did it.
你说对了 是他干的
But we have no murder weapon, no witnesses,
但我们没找到凶器 没有证人
and you really didn't find any usable forensic evidence?
还有你真的没找到有用的法医证据吗
The body was discovered rotting in the Pine Barrens.
尸体在松林泥炭地里被发现的时候已经腐烂了
It'd been rained on for weeks and chewed up by coyotes.
连下了几周的雨 尸体还被丛林狼咬过
The only other DNA other than the vic's
唯一非被害者的DNA
was some bear semen found in the hair.
就是他头发里某种熊的精♥液♥了
Right. Who found the body? Hikers.
好吧 尸体是谁发现的 几个背包客
You're really just gonna blow past the bear semen detail?
你就这样忽视了熊的精♥液♥那一部分吗
I imagine a bear mistook the rotting corpse for a female of its species
我猜那头熊把腐烂的尸体当成了同种的母熊
and had intercourse with it.
然后和它交♥配♥了
Nothing I haven't seen before. It isn't?
又不是什么我没见过的事 真的吗
Let's get in here. Start working this guy.
我们进去吧 去和他谈谈
Oh. You're gonna come in with me.
你要和我一起进去啊
I just thought maybe you'd watch from out here,
我还以为你也许会在外面看着
you know, pull me out when I'm getting too hot.
当我做过头的时候把我拉出来
Call me a loose cannon.
骂我不可理喻
You know, classic Captain stuff.
你懂的 典型的警监作风
Peralta, do you know
Peralta 你知不知道
what I miss most about being a detective?
我最怀念当警探的哪一点
A good interrogation.
一场精彩的审讯
Breaking suspects down.
让罪犯低头认罪
Talking quietly and then talking real loud.
一会小声一会又突然大声
Looking away and then looking right in their eyes.
一会不看他们一会突然盯着他们的眼睛
Leaning.
倾身向前
That was amazing. So, can I join you?
真是太厉害了 那我可以一起进去吗
Well, a lot of these techniques do work better with two people,
很多时候两人一起这些手段才能发挥得更好
you know, good cop/bad cop,
比如好警♥察♥和坏警♥察♥啊
crazy cop/sane cop,
疯警♥察♥和正常警♥察♥啊
fast-talking streetwise cop and Hong Kong cop,
说话快又接地气的警♥察♥和香港警♥察♥啊
AKA the "Rush Hour". You know what? Let's do this.
也叫做<尖峰时刻> 告诉你 我们动手吧
Let's break this son of a bitch!
我们来击垮这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Hello, Philip. Detective.
你好 Philip 你好 警探
This is Captain Raymond Holt.
这是Raymond Holt警监
He's a bit of a legend in interrogation circles.
他是审讯界的某种传奇人物
Hey, Cap, who's the scariest person you've ever gotten a confession out of?
警监啊 你拿到口供的人里最可怕的是谁
Connie Buttons.
Connie Buttons
Okay, thought it was gonna sound a little cooler, but no matter.
好吧 我以为听上去会酷一点 但是没关系
So, shall we recap the night
那么 能不能来回忆一下
that Robert Tupper was murdered Friday the 22nd?
22日周五Robert Tupper被杀的那个晚上
I believe you were the last person to see him alive, correct?
你应该是最后一个看见他还活着的人 对吗
No. I'd imagine whoever killed him saw him after I did.
不 我觉得有人在我与他见面后杀了他
Ooh, nice dodge. You're quick, like a cat.
回避得很巧妙啊 你灵活的像只猫
Like a dancer. Like Great Tiger.
像个跳舞的 像只"大老虎"
From "Mike Tyson's Punch-Out."
出自<迈克·泰森的拳无虚发>
He could teleport around the ring.
他能在拳击台里瞬间移♥动♥
Most people thought it was impossible to get past him.
几乎所有人都觉得不可能打倒他
I beat him every time.
我每次都能打败他
You just punch him when he gets dizzy.
你只需要在他头晕时给他一击
Really?!
真的吗
I mean, duh. Everyone knows that.
我是说 废话啊 大家都知道
Tell us about Friday.
跟我们讲讲周五那天吧
I had a late afternoon surgery.
下午晚些时候我有一台手术
Simple gum graft.
简单的牙龈移植
It wrapped around 6:00, and then Robert and I talked after.
六点左右结束之后 我和Robert交谈了一会
And who else was in the office?
那办公室里还有其他人吗
Our hygienist and anesthesiologist had gone home,
我们的牙科卫生员和麻醉师都回家了
and Grace, who usually locks up,
平常负责锁门的Grace
had left early because her grandson had a school play.
也因为要去看她孙子的校园剧提前走了
So it was just you and Robert.
所以只有你和Robert两个人
No witnesses? That's lucky.
没有目击者吗 真是幸运
It wasn't lucky because there was nothing to witness.
不是幸运 因为根本没什么好目击的
Robert just wanted to talk about
Robert只是想和我谈谈
firing one of our office assistants, Cheryl.
开除我们的一个办公室助手Cheryl的事
And that's all you discussed? Yeah.
这是你们谈话的全部内容吗 是的
Nothing else? Nah.
没有别的吗 没有
Zero other subjects were mentioned? None.
其他任何事都没提吗 没有
Not even how gross gum grafts are?
连牙龈移植多恶心都没提吗
They're really not that gross.
那并不是很恶心
Liar! About the gum graft thing and about the meeting.
说谎 牙龈移植和你们的谈话都是瞎编的
We just talked about Cheryl.
我们只谈了Cheryl
Right.
好吧
And, of course, there's no way for me to check if that's true,
当然了 我也没法核实是不是真的
because whoever took Robert's phone wiped all of his calendars.
因为拿了Robert手♥机♥的人会清除他的日程安排
Except... it was all backed up on his home laptop.
除非 在他家的笔记本电脑上都有备份
Would you like to hear what he said the meeting was about?
你想听听他写的谈话内容是什么吗
7 p.m. Talked with Philip about...
晚上七点 和Philip讨论
Missing meds.
丢失的处方药
Ooh. Did I get that right?
我说对了吗
Uh, yeah.
是的
But "Missing meds" Hardly sounds like "Firing Cheryl,"
但是"丢失的处方药"听起来一点也不像"开除Cheryl"
so maybe you want to explain...
所以你要不要解释一下
He thought Cheryl was stealing Diazepam.
他认为Cheryl在偷地♥西♥泮♥
That's why he wanted to fire her.
因此他想开除她
Any other questions?
还有什么问题吗
Uh...
呃
Boy, you really thought you had him with that one, huh?
老兄 你不会真的以为那一条说中了吧
Well, I... You got so excited for it.
嗯 我 听到那个你突然兴奋了啊
Let me guess, you, ah, practiced that notebook flip?
我猜猜 你还练习了那个翻手册的动作
Well, yes, obviously. I'd like to move on,
是啊 显然 我想问下一个问题了
unless you have any other big revelations in here.
除非你在这个问题上还能挖出什么大新闻
Let's see. "From Gomez: Dear Morticia,"
让我看看 "Gomez书 亲爱的Morticia"
"I feel so happy when I'm wit' ya."
"和你在一起我非常幸福"
I was just spit-balling wedding vows there.
我只是在上面随便写写婚誓什么的
So you said you and Robert were partners,
你说你和Robert是合伙人
but it was Robert's name on the business, correct?
但诊所招牌上的是Robert的名字 对吗
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表