剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
虽然我也不想这么说 但我觉得是有的
And I hate to say it, but I think there is.
你觉得他会把证物室的药拿来给我用吗
Oh, you think he's gonna get me drugs from evidence?
不会
No.
比这古怪得多的事就要发生了
Something way weirder is happening.
开始吧 杰弗兹
Hit it, Jeffords.
我的注意力完全被吸引过去了
I am definitely distracted.
天啊 天啊 天啊
God, oh, God, oh, God, oh, God.
我能看到头部了 罗莎 过来
I can see the head. Rosa, get over here.
我需要帮手
I'm gonna need a second set of hands.
不不不 她不想到那"下面"去
No, no, no, she really doesn't wanna be down on that end.
不 没事的 我可以的
No, it's okay. I got this.
我可以闭上眼睛的 对吧
I can close my eyes, right?
-张开 -妈的
- Keep them open. - Oh, damn it.
继续用力 就快好了
Just keep pushing, you're almost there.
但是杰克还没来
Oh, but Jake's not here yet.
我来了 我到了
Yes I am! I'm here.
-杰克 -我真不敢相信我赶到了
- Oh, Jake. - I can't believe I made it.
我将亲眼见证我的...
I'm gonna see the birth of my--
到第53页了
We're on page 53!
宝贝 我们到第53页了
Babe, we're on page 53.
我知道
I know!
我骑马过来的
I rode a horse.
我们成功了 小艾
Well, we did it, Ames.
我们造出了全世界最性感的宝宝
We made the world's hottest baby.
说"可爱"就好 杰克
Say cute, Jake,
不 这孩子简直性感如火
Nope. This kid is liquid fire.
想想就觉得难以置信 短短17年后
Crazy to think that in just 17 short years
他就会长到2米高
he's gonna be 6'7"
成为纽约尼克斯队的选拔状元
and the number one draft pick for the Knicks.
但他会放弃这个机会
And that he's gonna pass up that opportunity
去追求他真正的激♥情♥所在
to pursue his true passion--
图书馆科学
library sciences.
重要的是
Well the important thing is,
无论如何我们都会支持他
we'll support him no matter what.
哪怕他是个顶天立地的巨型书呆子
Even if he's a huge, huge, nerd.
那种情况下尤其要支持
Especially then.
我们能当好父母吗
Are we gonna be okay at this?
今天这一整天都像是宇宙给我们的警告
I mean, this entire day felt like a warning from the universe.
我差点错过了孩子的出生
I almost missed the birth,
我们在警局生下了孩子
we had our baby at the precinct,
一个消防员摸了我们的孩子
a firefighter touched our child.
你把孩子洗干净了吗
You washed him off?
当然 但我心里永远都会有污点
Yeah, but I'll always know.
宝贝 我们谈过这事的
Babe, we talked about this.
每个人都要在工作和孩子之间做平衡
Everyone balances work and kids.
是啊 但并非每个人都是警♥察♥
Yeah, but everyone's not a cop.
是没错 但是...
True, but...
等我们的儿子想知道他出生那天的事
when our son wants to hear about the day he was born,
我们就可以告诉他 他爸那天帮助了很多人
we get to tell him that his dad helped a bunch of people
挫败了一宗银行劫案
and foiled a bank robbery.
那好像的确挺酷的
Guess that was kind of cool.
他妈在生孩子时还帮助解决了波及全市的紧急事件
And his mom managed a city-wide emergency while actually giving birth.
我们的儿子有你这样的父亲 我很骄傲
I'm proud for our son to have you as a dad.
我也是
Me too.
我是说 有你当他的母亲
For you to be the mom.
我并非只是在赞同你夸赞我的那句话
I wasn't just agreeing with the nice thing you said about me.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Love you too.
我的天 他太漂亮了
Oh, my God, he's beautiful.
杰克 他跟你长得一模一样
Oh, Jake, he's got your face.
查尔斯 来认识下麦克
Charles, meet Mac.
是麦克雷恩的简称
Short for McClane.
演员雪莉·麦克雷恩吗 我好爱
As in Shirley? I love it.
不 是约翰·麦克雷恩 出自《虎胆龙威》
No, as in John, from "Die Hard."
他们都是超级酷的人
I mean, they're both incredibly cool.
但只有一个夺得了奥斯卡奖
Only one Oscar winner.
谢谢你帮助杰克及时赶到
Thanks for getting Jake there in time.
别谢我
Oh, don't thank me.
真正的英雄是花生酱警督
The real hero is Lieutenant Peanut Butter.
不 都是你的功劳 查尔斯
No, it was all you, Charles.
还是我该说...
Or should I say...
-查尔斯叔叔 -查查
- Uncle Charles. - Chee-Chee.
别毁了这美好时刻
Don't ruin this moment for yourself.
那就查尔斯叔叔吧
Uncle Charles it is.
-他怎么样 -他好得很
- How's he doing? - He's perfect.
-你换了身衣服啊 -是啊
- I see you changed. - Oh yeah.
之前那身衣服沾了很多产后分泌物
That other outfit had a lot of afterbirth on it.
也包括产中和产前的
Also during-birth and pre-birth.
重点是 我给烧了
The point is I burned it.
谢谢你在我身边陪着我
Thanks for staying by my side.
我知道那对你来说很不容易
I know it wasn't easy for you.
很值得 我现在是罗罗阿姨了
It was worth it. I'm Auntie Ro-Ro.
她就可以是罗罗阿姨 真有你们的
She gets to be Ro-Ro? Incredible.
我这七年终究是错付了
I've thrown seven years away for this.
警监 警督
Captain, Lieutenant,
那段舞太棒了
the dance was great,
那真的帮了大忙 谢谢
and it really helped, thank you.
舞 什么舞
Dance? What dance?
她生娃把脑子生糊涂了 在胡言乱语呢
She doesn't know what she's talking about.
一孕傻三年
Mommy brain much?
霍特警监和我跳了段嘻哈舞
Captain Holt and I did a hip-hop dance routine.
原来如此啊
I see.
其实 我根本不在意我错过了
You know what? I don't even care that I missed it,
因为现在 我正抱着我儿子
because right now, I am holding my son,
全世界任何东西都比不上这个重要
and there's nothing more important in the world than that.
你想看的话 我这里有段视频
I have a video, if you wanna see it.
艾米 快抱着孩子
Amy, hold this baby.
罗莎 把手♥机♥给我 手♥机♥给我
Rosa, give me that phone. Give me that phone.
大家都记得洗手
Everyone wash your hands.
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表