剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
They could take my badge, Judy!
他们会没收我的警徽的 Judy
I guess Rosa was right. I'm scorpion.
我猜Rosa说得对 我是毒蝎
Scorpion's gonna scorp.
毒蝎就是要蜇人的
I'm sorry I can't be the man you want me to be.
我很抱歉成不了你希望中的样子
Damn it, stop being so romantic.
妈的 不要搞这么浪漫
Now turn around and come back to me, you fool?
现在掉头给我回来 你个傻瓜
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
He's gone.
他走了
He broke my heart.
他让我心碎了
Now's the time where you tell me everything's gonna be okay.
现在是你该和我说一切都会变好的时候了
Everything's gonna be okay. You don't know that, Rosa!
一切都会变好的 你不懂 Rosa
Ah, Hitchcock, I just got off the phone with Anne Sumter.
啊 Hichcock 我刚和Anne Sumter打完电♥话♥
She said you really helped my candidacy.
她说你在我的竞选上助益良多
Oh, it's my pleasure, sir. You were so professional.
哦 这是我的荣幸 长官 你太专业了
I know. I didn't even fart once.
我知道 我甚至连个屁都没放过一次
You're right. I can hold it.
你说得对 我能搞定这事
You know, if you can change for an interview,
你知道 如果你能在一次采访中改变自己
you can change for good. Nah, too much work.
你也能在今后的一生中也如此改变 不 这有太多要做了
But that's not how "My Fair Lady" Ends.
但是<窈窕淑女>不是这么结尾的
Eliza Doolittle doesn't go back to her old life.
Eliza Doolittle没有回到她的旧生活
She falls in love with Henry Higgins.
她和Henry Higgins落入爱河
Well, "My Bare Lady," Is a little different.
好吧 <窈窕裸女>有一点不同
It's not Eliza Doolittle and Henry Higgins.
这不是Eliza Doolittle和Henry Higgins的故事
It's Eliza DooEverybody and Leroy Pipe.
这是Eliza DooEverybody(谁都上)和Leroy Pipe(大屌♥)的故事
And in the end, they rub...
在结尾 他们涂了
Nope. We don't need a recap.
不 我们不需要回顾这一段了
Thank you for your help today. Anytime, Captain.
谢谢你今天的帮助 随时候命 警监
Hey, guys. Uh, can we talk?
嘿 伙计们 呃 我们能聊聊吗
Let me guess, you got overwhelmed
让我猜猜 你被制♥作♥三明治的需求拖垮了
and had to use our six-sandwich technique.
然后不得不用上了我们的六线开工技术
No, my one at a time system worked perfectly.
不 我的单线程工作系统运作完美
Oh. It's just,
哦 只是
making Nana Boyle's meatball recipe
制♥作♥Boyle奶奶烹饪秘诀的肉球
got me thinking a lot about her...
让我想到了关于她的很多东西
And let me guess, you realized she'd be ashamed of how you acted?
让我猜猜 你意识到了你的行为会让她蒙羞吗
No, Nana Boyle was a monster.
不 Boyle祖奶奶是个怪物
She once yelled at me so loud, I fainted.
她有一次对我吼得太大声 把我吓晕了
She was a hateful witch.
她是个十分讨厌的女巫
She died with no friends. And let me guess,
她死时孑然一身 让我猜猜
you realized you were acting just like her
你意识到了你的所作所为和她一模一样
and you felt terrible.
然后你感觉很糟糕
Yes. You see, Amy?
没错 看到了吗 Amy
You don't do "And let me guess"
你不要搞"让我猜猜"这套
until you're sure you're right.
除非你确定你猜的是对的
Can you guys forgive me? Please?
你们能原谅我吗 求你们了
Of course, Charles.
当然 Charles
But we will never work for you again.
但我们永远也不会为你工作了
Yeah, that's a smart move. It's like Jekyll and Hyde.
没错 这是个聪明的决定 这就像是杰基尔与海德
I can't control when Nana comes out.
在我的奶奶人格出现的时候 我不能控制我自己
Just got off the phone with the brass.
刚和上面通过电♥话♥
It doesn't look good.
看起来不太妙
They're still trying to decide on a punishment for your actions.
由于你的所作所为 他们还在考虑给你多大的处罚尺度
Well, did you tell them
好吧 你有告诉他们
I feel so bad I have a tummy ache?
我感觉非常不好 我胃疼吗
I did. They were unaffected.
我有 他们没有被打动
They said they could have justified your tactics
他们说他们本可以将你的所作所为正当化
if you'd come away with Halloway and the diamonds,
如果你带着Halloway和钻石回来
but as things stand, there are no diamonds.
然而现在 没有钻石
Well, there are some diamonds.
好吧 还是有一些钻石的
You know, the tops of engagement rings,
你知道的 在订婚戒指的顶上啊
diamond mines, but, yes, I see what you're saying
钻石矿啊 但是 没错 我知道你在说什么
in regards to these diamonds and it ruining my career.
你指的这些钻石 它将要毁了我的职业生涯
You're looking at a suspension, maybe worse.
你将会被停职 或者更甚
Unless you can track down Doug Judy
除非你能抓住Doug Judy
and recover those diamonds. Can they wait 12 months?
并且回收这些钻石 他们能等12个月吗
I usually run into him about once a year.
我总是差不多一年偶遇他一次
Wait a minute. What have we here?
等等 这是什么
I've got this coupon for a private room.
我用这赠券要一间包间
Yes. Right this way.
好的 这边走
We already have a song cued up for you.
我们已经有一首歌♥给你放好了
Judy.
Judy
What's up, Peralta? Thank you so much for coming.
怎么了 Peralta 感谢你能来
Look, I thought about it and I did you dirty.
听着 我好好的想过了 而且我这次做得太卑鄙了
I never meant to cause you any trouble.
我从未想要给你带来任何麻烦
Yeah, well, you caused me a lot.
嗯 好吧 你给我带来了很多
You're talking to a pre-recorded video,
你在对着一个已经录好的视频对话
but it's cool. I know what you're saying.
但没关系 我知道你在说什么
I hear you in my heart. What am I doing here?
我能在心里听见你说话 我到底在这里干什么呀
I feel the same way. You my best friend too.
我也感同身受 你也是我的最好的朋友
Look, I'm not coming back.
听着 我不会回来了
I started a new life here in San Diego.
我在圣地亚哥这里开始了一段新生活
Stupid telling me where you are.
愚蠢的告诉了我你在哪里
Come on, man, I ain't in no damn San Diego.
得了吧 伙计 我他妈当然不在圣地亚哥了
Everybody knows that place sucks!
所有人都知道那地方烂透了
Here's what I wanna say, though:
但这是我想说的
I'm sorry I won't be at your wedding.
我很抱歉我不会出席你的婚礼了
But I did record you a CD of original smush jams
但是我的确有给你录了一份CD 里面曲目都是原创深情好歌♥
that will consummate the marriage.
那会让婚礼圆♥满♥的
It's on the table next to you
它就在你旁边的桌上
along with a little something else.
并且还有一些另外的东西
A French grey Le Creuset pot.
一个浅灰色酷彩牌锅子
Now look inside it.
现在看看这里面
The diamonds.
那些钻石
Yes! I cannot believe you actually brought them back...
太好了 我不敢相信你真的把它们带了回来
The diamonds!
那些钻石
Yeah, mistimed that one. No, you're the best.
嗯 这次时机没有对好 不 你是最好的
Look, even though I am a scorpion,
听着 尽管我是个毒蝎
I will never drown your adorable little frog ass.
但我也永远不会让你的可爱的青蛙小屁♥股♥沉下水去的
So that's what I had to say.
所以这就是我要说的
I'm sure I'll see you again at some point.
我很确定在未来的某一天我还会再见到你
Now that coupon you got there,
你现在拿的那个赠券
that's for a full hour in a private room.
它可以在包间里使用一整个小时
so... So...
所以 所以
**I said hey*
*我说 嘿
**What's going on?*
*这世界怎么了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表