剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I'm still the same old Bill Hummertrout
我还是原来那个Bill Hummertrout
who grew up in Bean Station, Tennessee
在田纳西州的豆站(城市)长大
and shaves his armpits.
还会刮腋毛
Anyway, meet the new recruit I signed up.
总之 和我招的新人打个招呼吧
New NutriCruit? Boom, boom!
新的营养新人 嘭 嘭
Boom, boom. My name is Barry. St. Barry.
嘭 嘭 我叫Barry 全名圣人Barry
And I can't wait to get inside and unlock my NutriFuture.
我等不及要进去解锁我的营养未来了
Let me in! Let me in! Let me in!
让我进去 让我进去 让我进去
I love your energy. Boom, boom!
我喜欢你的活泼劲 嘭 嘭
I love your energy. Boom, boom!
我也喜欢你的活泼劲 嘭 嘭
Okay, get up there.
好了 上去吧
Man, everybody here is so creepy.
天啊 这里每个人都怪吓人的
Yeah. Is that Hitchcock and Scully?
是啊 那是Hitchcock和Scully吗
Boom, boom, Bill! Boom, boom!
嘭 嘭 Bill 嘭 嘭
Yeah, that tracks.
是啊 这就说得通了
All right, let's get a move on.
好了 我们走吧
The longer I stay here, the more horrified I get.
我在这儿待得越久 我越觉得害怕
I know.
我知道
Have you seen all these posters of David Stovelman's wife, Debbie?
你看到这些David Stovelman老婆Debbie的海报了吗
"I'm happy healthy and alive."
"我快乐 健康 并且活着"
Oh, Debbie dead.
噢 Debbie死了
Debbie real dead.
Debbie死透了
Bill said that the offices are behind that roped-off area.
Bill说办公室在那个用绳子隔开的区域里面
We're gonna need a distraction.
我们得把他们的注意力转向别处
Well, if I know cults,
就我了解的邪教看来
this meeting will start with an insanely over-the-top nonsense video.
这场会议将以一段疯狂的鬼话连篇的视频开始
Hello, Admirals.
你们好啊 上将们
Please turn your eyes to the monitors
请看屏幕
for a special hello from NutriBoom elite, Jay Chandrasekhar.
来自营养爆弹精英Jay Chandrasekhar的特殊问候
Boom, boom, everybody!
嘭 嘭 大家好啊
Boom, boom, Jay!
嘭 嘭 Jay
And there's our distraction.
这就分散了他们的注意力
When I first met Docter David Stovelman,
我第一次见到David Stovelman医剩的时候
I had no idea my amino acids could be so high
我并不知道自己的氨基酸含量会这么高
or so low.
或这么低
Ugh, guys.
伙计们
Gary is killing my productivity.
Gary拉低了我的工作效率
Terry, how did you used to deal with having an Amy?
Terry 你以前是怎么对付Amy的
I didn't have to do anything. You've always been great.
我什么都不用做 你一直都挺好的
Cut the crap, Terry. I'm drowning.
废话少说 Terry 我快绝望了
Fine. When you got too difficult to deal with,
好吧 当你变得很难对付的时候
I'd pull rank.
我就摆架子
Did that work?
有用吗
No. Not even once.
没用 一次都没奏效
Oh, my God. I'm so sorry.
天哪 真是对不起
Well, you could always just wait for Gary to find his Jake
你总是可以等Gary找到他的Jake
and then eventually over time,
过了一段时间以后
they'll each become 10% easier to deal with.
他们都变得只有九♥成♥难对付了
Gary will never find love.
Gary永远不会找到真爱的
He is unlovable.
没人会爱上他
Gina, what do I do?
Gina 我应该怎么做
No, I don't know how to deal with an Amy.
不 我不知道怎么对付Amy
But there is this girl Wanda in my Mommy & Me class.
不过我那个"妈妈和宝贝"的课堂上有一个叫Wanda的女孩
She's such a pill. She's so into her baby
她真的是很糟心 她对自己的孩子太上心了
and not into the other babies and it's like,
对别的孩子就很一般 就像
oh, cool, well, congrats.
噢 不错 挺好 恭喜
Your baby rolled over early.
你家孩子翻身比较早
Like, who cares?
就 谁在乎啊
I don't have time for this, Gina,
我没时间听这些 Gina
And that is how you deal with an Amy.
这就是你跟一个Amy型人物相处的办法
You talk about something she's not interested in
聊些她根本不感兴趣的事儿
until she walks away.
把她聊走为止
Ohh, brilliant.
天 厉害了
Stupid cult.
这些蠢信徒们
They labeled their financial records "Financial records."
他们把财务记录 命名为"财务记录"
Dummies.
蠢货
Uh-oh, Jake. We got a NutriBoomer approaching at 12:00.
哎呀 Jake 有个营养爆弹员工从十二点方向过来了
The file just started downloading.
这刚开始下载呢
How much time do we have?
我们还有多少时间
I don't know,but he's a polka dotter.
不知道 不过他是个波点行走者
Polka Dotter? what does that mean?
波点行走者 那是什么鬼啊
Of the eight types of walkers?
八种走路方式类型中的一类
Polka dotters, drivers, arm swingers, stompers
有波点式行走者 驱动式行走者 摆臂式行走者 踩点式行走者
you don't know about this?
你不知道吗
Nobody does, Charles.
没人知道这些玩意 Charles
You clearly just read some weird blog post.
你显然是刚看了些诡异的博客
First of all, Popmango.Com is not a weird blog.
首先 Popmango.Com不是什么诡异的博客
It's infotainment.
它蛮寓教于乐
Secondly, polka dot walkers take short strides on their toes.
其次 波点式行走者用脚尖走路 步伐跨度小
I don't wanna learn about polka dotters right now.
我现在不想听什么是波点式走法
Just get out there and stall him.
赶紧出去截住他
But--gah!
但是 啊啊
Hello, bud. Boom, boom.
嗨 伙计 嘭 嘭
Boom, boom. Bill.
嘭 嘭 Bill
What are you doing back here?
你在这后面干什么啊
This floor's closed on the weekend.
周末这一层是关闭的啊
You know me, just gotta stretch my legs.
你知道我的 就抻抻腿
I'm really sore from Pilates.
普拉提上得我真的很酸
But NutriBoom doesn't allow Pilates.
但是营养爆弹里不允许做普拉提啊
It's a pseudoscience.
那是伪科学
Right, no. Pilates is the name of my most recent sexual partner.
啊对 不是 普拉提是我最近性关系伙伴的名字
Boom, boom!
嘭 嘭
Boom, boom. You seem off, man.
嘭 嘭 你看起来有点奇怪 哥们
Your voice is different,
你嗓音变了
you're not sucking on your signature lollipop.
也没有在吸吮你那标志性的棒棒糖
Right.I guess I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
啊 可能我今天起床的位置不太对
Since when do you sleep in a bed?
你从什么时候在床上睡觉了
Why are you being so weird?
你怎么这么怪啊
What are you doing back here?
你在这儿干什么
I know what's going on.
我知道了
You're fishing for one of my patented neck massages,
你是来让我给你做个我独家专有的按♥摩♥的
aren't you?
是吧
There's the Bill I know. Present and accounted for.
这才是我认识的Bill嘛 如假包换
Now turn around and gimme me that neck.
现在转个身 把脖子给我
You're not gonna do it from the front?
你不从前面做吗
Well, of course. I mean, that's how I do it.
当然 就 那才是我的做法嘛
Oh, that's the good stuff. Boom, boom.
啊 这才像话啊 嘭 嘭
Boom, boom.
嘭 嘭
Hey, where's my eye contact?
嘿 眼神交流呢
I got the files.
我拿到文件了
I told you it would work.
跟你说过能行的
Wait, what's wrong? They formed a line, Jake.
等会 你这是怎么了 他们排了一队 Jake
They formed a line.
他们排了一队
Ugh, no evidence of wrongdoing in any of these files.
呃 这些文件里没什么不当行为的证据啊
Credit where credit is due,
实至名归啊
NutriBoom is good at criminal activity.
营养爆弹很擅长犯罪
Well, they're terrible at making shakes.
得 他们做奶昔做的真的很差啊
Right? The only listed ingredient is "Foreign substance."
是吧 唯一列出来的成分叫"不明物质"
And the flavor is called "Almost Cherry."
这个口味叫"算是樱桃味"
And I can't stop drinking it.
结果我还欲罢不能
This is interesting. There's a major transaction on June 10th.
有意思了 六月十号♥有一个重大交易
My dad's birthday!
我爸爸的生日
You really think that's what I thought was interesting about it?
你真觉得那是我认为有意思的事儿
I don't know.
不知道啊
It's a payment for 100 grand to ScepterCore.
这是给ScepterCore的十万美元
Isn't that one of those black ops security firms that ex-SEALs worked for?
这不是那个前海军陆战队员们工作的安保公♥司♥之一吗
Yes, it is.
对 就是它
And on June 10th My dad's birthday.
在六月十号♥ 我爸爸的生日
Are you just trying to get me to remember your dad's birthday now?
你是在试图让我记住你♥爸♥爸的生日吗
I mean, it wouldn't kill you to call.
就 你打个电♥话♥也死不了人
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表