剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
'Cause this is not a phase.
因为这不是一个阶段
And I need you to understand that.
我需要你们理解
I'm bisexual.
我是双性恋
There's no such thing as being bisexual.
根本没有双性恋这码事
Yes, there is.
不 是有的
I know there is because that's who I am.
我知道有因为那就是我真实的样子
I'm attracted to both men and women.
我能被男人吸引 也能被女人吸引
I've known this about myself for a really long time,
我知道这件事很久了
and I didn't wanna tell you because I was afraid
我不想告诉你们因为我害怕
you were gonna react exactly like you are.
你们会表现得和现在一样
What do you want us to say?
你希望我们说什么呢
That you accept me for who I am.
你们能接受我真实的样子
Wow.
哇
Okay, let's go.
好了 我们走
Hey. Got you coffee.
嘿 给你买♥♥了咖啡
I don't drink coffee. Just herbal tea.
我不喝咖啡 只喝草本茶
Oh. That's cool.
噢 很酷
It only cost me, like, 18 bucks. Brooklyn is a nightmare.
这杯只花了我 大概 18美元 布鲁克林是场噩梦
Hey, man, thanks for being there last night.
嘿 哥们儿 谢谢你昨晚的到场
Of course.
没事
Sorry again about how it all went down.
还是很抱歉昨天的事不太顺利
Well, I'm glad I opened up to them,
好吧 我很高兴我都说出来了
even if it didn't change their minds.
即使他们没有改变想法
I finally said what I wanted to say.
我终于说了我想说的了
It felt right. Yeah.
感觉很好 是啊
Still sucks, though.
虽然还是糟透了
Still sucks.
还是糟透了
That's weird. My dad's here.
奇怪了 我爸在这儿
Hey, do you mind staying out here
嘿 你介意呆在这儿
with me to talk to him?
陪我和他说话吗
Um, yes, of course.
呃 当然可以
Whatever you need.
你要怎样都行
Your face. No, man, you've done enough.
看你的脸色 哥们儿 你做得已经够多了
Get out of here. Oh, thank God.
你走吧 噢 感谢上帝
Good luck.
祝你好运
Hello.
你好呀
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么
I wanted to say I'm sorry.
我想说我很抱歉
I reacted poorly last night.
我昨晚的反应太差劲了
This is all new to me. I know.
这对我来说是全新的 我知道
But it's also not new, you know.
但其实也不是全新的
I'm still the same person I always was.
我还是一样的我
Well, I don't feel I know that person.
好吧 我只是觉得我不认识那个人了
Dad... My fault, not yours.
爸 我的错 不是你的错
I want you to be able to tell me everything.
我希望你能把你的一切都告诉我
I can't promise you I'll understand.
我不能保证我能理解
But I'm trying. I want you to know
但我会努力 我希望你知道
that I accept you for who you are.
我能接受真实的你
And I love you very, very much.
而且我非常非常爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
So have you been on any dates with women, yet?
所以说 你现在是不是在和女人约会
Dad, we didn't talk about my dating life before,
爸 我们以前从来不聊我的感情生活的
we don't need to talk about it now.
我们现在也不需要聊
Yeah, good, good. You're right.
是啊 很好 你说得对
So where's Mom?
妈妈在哪儿呢
Mm... Mom needs a little more time.
妈妈需要多一点时间消化
Oof.
喔
I guess family game night's gonna be kinda weird.
感觉家庭游戏之夜会有点怪怪的
You know what, mijita,
呃 我的女儿
maybe we better put game night on hold for a little while.
我们最好还是暂停游戏之夜吧
Okay.
好吧
I'm gonna let you get back to work, okay?
我不打扰你工作了 好吗
I expect certain things from my assistant.
我对我的助理有这些要求
Black ink only. No blue. I'm not a street artist.
只能用黑墨水 不能用蓝的 我不是街头艺术家
Also, if you must knock on my door,
还有 如果你必须敲我的门
limit yourself to two raps.
你要控制在两次之内
If I wanted to hear inane pounding,
如果我想要听疯狂的重击声
I could go see "Stomp." He could go see "Stomp."
我可以去看跺脚乐队 他可以去看跺脚乐队
Gina.
Gina
Who's this noob?
这个菜鸟是谁
We had to hire someone to replace you, Gina,
我们不得不找人替代你 Gina
because you quit. Well, fire him.
因为你辞职了 好吧 炒掉他
'Cause I'm back, baby!
因为我回来啦 宝贝
Really? What changed your mind?
真的吗 什么让你改主意了
Was is the speech that Charles and I gave you?
是不是我和Charles的精彩发言
No. Captain Holt said
不 是Holt警监说
he'd give me a 5% raise if I came back
如果我回来的话他会给我加薪5%
and he's letting me sit at my desk
而且他同意我坐在自己桌前
and work on my side business one day a week.
每周都可以腾出一天来干我的副业
We never had that conversation.
我们从来没进行过这样的谈话
We just did, baby.
我们刚刚谈好 宝贝
See ya, man bangs.
再见了 小刘海儿
Come, Brent, let's get you down to HR
过来 Brent 我们去找人力资源部
before that start paperwork goes through.
在他们弄好正式文件之前
Welcome back, Linetti.
欢迎回来 Linetti
Thanks, man.
谢了 哥们儿
Ugh!
啊
All right, look, Gina, come on.
好了 听着 Gina 得了吧
It's just us now. Admit it.
现在只有我们了 承认吧
Amy and I changed your mind.
我和Amy让你改主意了
All right, it was you guys.
好吧 是你们的功劳
I actually even cried a little bit after you left my apartment.
我甚至在你们离开公♥寓♥之后哭了一小会儿
Aw. Oh! I made Gina Linetti cry?
噢 我居然让Gina Linett哭了
Hey, calm down. I had a baby ten weeks ago.
嘿 冷静 我十个礼拜前刚生了小孩
I cried to a carpet cleaner commercial yesterday.
我昨天还对着地毯去污剂广♥告♥哭了
Gina! Welcome back.
Gina 欢迎回来
It's great to see you.
见到你太高兴了
Hey, what's everybody doing tonight?
嘿 大家今晚都打算干嘛呢
Nothin'. Why?
没事 怎么啦
There's something we all need to do.
我们都应该去做件事
What's going on?
发生了什么
Family game night!
家庭游戏之夜
Don't worry, I brought "Twister."
别担心 我带了"扭扭乐"
Hey. Hey, Rosa.
嘿 嘿 Rosa
Hey, Rosa. Beer. Here goes the snacks.
嘿 Rosa 啤酒 还有零食
Ehh, you know, in another lifetime,
你知道 如果有来世
you and I would've made a hot ass couple.
我们俩可以成为超火♥辣♥的一对
Agreed.
同意
Diaz, you should be very proud of yourself.
Diaz 你应该为自己感到骄傲
I know things aren't exactly where you wanna be right now,
我知道现在事情并没有如你所愿
but, uh, I promise you they will improve.
但是 我向你保证 一切都会好起来的
Thank you, Captain.
谢谢你 警监
Every time someone steps up and says who they are,
每当有人走上前去表露真实的自我
the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
这个世界就成为了一个更美好 更有趣的地方
So...
所以说
thank you.
谢谢
Hey, do you seriously only have two wine glasses?
嘿 你真的只有两个酒杯吗
Yeah. I live alone.
对啊 我一个人住
Well, you're gonna need to get some more,
好吧 那你得多买♥♥几个了
'cause there's a lot of us here.
因为我们有很多人
Thank you for doing this, man.
谢谢你愿意这么做 哥们儿
Of course. We'll be here every week.
当然 我们每个礼拜都会过来
Rosa, I broke both your wine glasses and your fridge door
Rosa 我打碎了你的两个酒杯 弄坏了你的冰箱门
and your bathroom.
还有你的卫生间
Every single week!
每一个礼拜哟
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表