剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Never mind. Please continue.
别理我 你继续
Now, I need one person per group
现在开始 每个小组选一个人
to have a plaster cast made of their head.
以他的头颅为基础 做一个石膏模型
Uh, will he... or she... Be able to speak?
呃 那个人 不论男女 能说话吗
Not while the plaster's on, no.
石膏还在头上 就不能说话
I vote Charles. Charles.
我投Charles Charles
I was gonna vote me, too.
我也打算投我自己一票来着
I mean, I know the plaster can dry out your skin,
虽然石膏会让脸非常非常干
but as a Boyle, I'm aggressively moist.
但作为一名合格的Boyle 我湿润的很
Oop, you gotta close that mouth, Boyle.
哎呀 嘴巴闭上哟 Boyle
Shh-shh-shh-shh. Keep still and quiet.
嘘嘘嘘 乖 保持安静
Have you been here all night?
你们在这里呆了一晚上吗
We traded off, and each slept a few hours
我们换班呢 轮流睡了几个小时
right here in the break room, but we got a lead.
虽然就睡在休息室里 不过我们找到了点线索
You know Miles Moorgil?
你知道Miles Moorgil吗
He wrote "The Nocturine Quartet" Novels.
他写了本小说 叫<四小夜曲>
Well, Moorgil is the only person
只有他一个人的名字
on both Parlov and Lawson's lists of potential enemies.
在Parlov和Lawson给的潜在敌人名单里都有出现
Apparently, they each slept with his wife.
他们两个人都把他的老婆给睡了
How do these guys do so well with women?
他们是怎么做到在女人堆里混的如鱼得水的
Oh, I'm sorry they don't live up to
哎哟哟 真是不好意思啊
your superficial standards of male beauty, Rosa.
他们达不到你那肤浅的男性审美标准 Rosa
I'm kidding. It's because they're rich.
我开玩笑呢 因为他们有钱啊
Moorgil's here for the conference.
Moorgil正好在纽约开会
We're gonna go confront him and get the laptops back.
我们打算过去质问他 然后把笔记本给拿回来
Then, maybe, we can see if Parlov read my book yet.
然后呢 说不定 能去看看Parlov有没有看我写的书
Oh, well, I mean, it's been less than a day.
嗯 那个什么 这才一天不到呢
Maybe don't get your hopes up.
不要期望太大吧
Don't worry. I don't have any expectations.
别担心 我没什么可期待的
Good. I'm gonna be at my phone,
那就好 我现在就去电♥话♥旁边等着
just in case a publisher calls. I mean, someone.
万一哪个出版社打电♥话♥给我呢 嗯 或者其他人
Yeah. Whatever.
哈哈 无所谓了
It's fine. My hopes are up.
没事的 我好期待呀
All right, buddy.
去吧 兄弟
I couldn't sleep last night,
我昨晚睡不着
so I started reading Terry's book, and it's terrible.
就开始读Terry写的书 写的太糟糕了
I made him show it to Parlov. He's gonna be humiliated.
我当时还逼他给Parlov看 他要羞死了
Relax. How bad could it be?
放松点儿 再差又能有多差
So bad, and I'm entertained by everything.
差到无法想象 害得我现在看什么都觉得特有趣
I once went to a play.
我可是看过戏剧的人啊
So what are you gonna do about Parlov?
那你现在要拿Parlov怎么着
I don't know. Don't know what?
我不知道啊 不知道什么
Uh, how to do...
呃 不知道 怎么做
Sex...
爱
Good.
提高技术
How much should I be flapping my arms around?
我要扇几次手臂才好
Not much. Right.
不扇几次才好 对
Well, that settles that.
问题终于解决了
I knew that Amy was wrong.
我就感觉Amy肯定说错了
Anyways, let's get back on the case, right?
那个啥 咱们继续办案吧
Skyfire Cycle.
<天火循环>
Okay, now that the plaster's dry,
好 现在石膏差不多干了
you'll see why we lubricated the
你就知道为什么我们在上石膏之前
subject's face with Vaseline first.
我们要先在人脸上涂凡士林做润滑
Oh, no, we forgot the lube.
完了 我们忘记涂润滑剂了
Charles, can you hear us?
Charles 你能听见我们说话吗
What do we do?
怎么办啊
Doctor? Uh, what if someone...
博士 我想问一下 如果某人
No one in this room, mind you...
不是这间房♥里的某人
Forgot to lubricate before applying the plaster?
在涂石膏之前忘记抹凡士林了 会怎么样
Oh, one of my lab techs made that mistake once.
噢 之前我们实验室有个小伙子也犯了这个错
It becomes impossible to remove the mask
结果想把石膏拿下来简直不可能
without literally skinning the subject alive.
除非把那人的脸皮给活扒
It takes five days for the plaster to slough off on its own.
花了整整五天时间 石膏才自己脱落下来
And what became of the lab tech?
那个实验室小伙呢 他怎么样了
Oh, I fired him. It was an unacceptable level of incompetence.
我把他开除了 这种人没资格呆在我的实验室里
Huh, what a satisfying conclusion to that story.
哈 这个故事的结局真是令人心满意足
Boyle! Mm.
Boyle听得见吗 嗯
A mistake was made and we can't remove your mask yet.
我们犯了个错 现在石膏拿不下来了
We're gonna leave you in here...
我们把你留在这儿
Until after the class is over,
留到课程结束
because if Dr. Yee sees you like this,
因为如果Yee博士看见你这样儿
we can kiss our certification good-bye.
我们就可以跟资格证说再见了
I'm sorry, Boyle,
抱歉啊 Boyle
but Hitchcock and Scully
不过Hitchcock和Scully
will be here with you.
会在这陪着你
I don't know, Captain. He seems pretty upset.
不知道怎么回事 警监 他看起来很不开心
Hold on. Mm!
等一下 嗯
Look how happy he is now.
你看他现在开心咯
Yes, you're welcome, Boyle.
好了 不用客气 Boyle
I don't understand.
我不太明白
Why do you think I would steal those laptops?
你们为什么觉得我会偷他们的电脑
Parlov and Lawson are your rivals.
Parlov和Lawson是你的对手
You're jealous of their success.
你嫉妒他们的成功
And of course, you have a personal motive.
当然了这里面还有点私人因素
You hate them for sleeping with your wife.
你因为他俩睡了你老婆而厌恶他们
What? They slept with my wife? And you didn't know.
什么玩意 他俩睡了我老婆 噢你之前不知道
Well, this is awkward. We should probably just go.
好了 尴尬了 我们该走了
Jessica! She's here.
Jessica 她就在这
That's wonderful. Yes, sweets?
真是好样的 怎么了亲爱的
Did you sleep with D.C.Parlov and Landon Lawson?
你是睡了D.C.Parlov和Landon Lawson吗
Uh... Why would you do that?
呃 你为什么要那么做
You've ruined our marriage. You've ruined it!
你毁了我们的婚姻 你毁了它
You know, this seems like a conversation for just you two,
你看 这谈话挺私人的 你俩聊吧
so... oop, here comes a child.
那什么 噢 孩子也在
Mommy? Daddy?
妈妈 爸爸
Are you getting divorced?
你们要离婚了吗
Are they getting divorced?
他们要离婚了吗
Uh...
呃
Oof.
呼
Okay, that was a rough 70 minutes.
这70分钟太难熬了
Yeah, but... That kid looked exactly like Parlov?
嗯呢 不过 那孩子看起来活脱脱就是Parlov的种
100%.
百分百的
Oh...
噢
Anyways, that was our last lead,
无论如何 那是我们最后的线索了
so looks like we're back at the Nil Caverns.
看起来我们又回到虚无洞穴了
Did you just say the Nil Caverns? Hm?
你刚刚是说了虚无洞穴吗 嚒
Like, from my book? Uh, yep.
就 我书里写的那个 嗯呢
Mm-hmm, mm-hmm, mm-hmm, I did,
嗯呢 嗯呢 嗯呢 是的
because you told me about them
你在跟我描述故事情节的时候
when you were explaining the plot.
提到了来着
I didn't, but that's because I wanted
我没提 因为我想
the Nil Caverns to be a surprise.
让虚无洞穴作为一个惊喜出现
Why didn't you tell me you read my book, Jake?
你为什么不告诉我你读了我的书 Jake
Uh... Oh, no.
呃 不不不
You hated it. What?
你讨厌它 啥
Terry, no, I didn't hate it.
Terry 才不是呢 我才不讨厌它呢
I liked tons of parts. Name one.
我喜欢好多书里的情节 说一个
Name one part you liked, Jake.
说一个你喜欢的部分 Jake
The map? I didn't draw that!
地图 那不是我画的
It was a map of the Chesapeake Bay
那就是切萨皮克湾的地图
with the names slightly changed!
我把名字稍微改了一下
Oh, my God.
天呢
You made me show Parlov.
你让我把书给Parlov看了
You humiliated me in front of my hero!
你在我的英雄面前羞辱了我
Sarge, I'm sorry.
警长 我很抱歉
Look, I didn't just like the map.
你看 我不仅仅喜欢那个地图啊
I also liked...
我还喜欢
the spaces between the words!
字跟字之间的空白
That's not helpful.
这没啥用
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表