剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Look, it's late. Please leave.
已经很晚了 请离开
Come on. Look... My best friend is out there.
求你了 我最好的朋友还在外面
And you're the only one who knows where he is.
而你是唯一一个知道他在哪儿的人
So, as much as I hate to do this,
所以 尽管我非常讨厌这么做
you're gonna tell us where those coins are hidden,
你马上告诉我们那些金币藏在哪儿
or you're gonna regret it. What are you gonna do to me?
不然你会后悔的 你们要把我怎么样
Stay here all night, making this sound:
我们就一整晚待在这里 发出怪声
Fine, fine.
行了 行了
I'll tell you where he is. Yes.
我告诉你他在哪儿 太棒了
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Also, we're gonna need you to take us there,
不过还需要你载我们过去
cause we're all too drunk to drive.
因为我们都喝得烂醉了
You thought you could distract me with a record deal?
你们还想着用唱片合同来忽悠我
Please, I'm already represented,
真是 我早就有经纪人了
by my mom.
我的老妈
God, you're a turd. Well, this turd
天 你真是个人♥渣♥ 不管怎样 这个人♥渣♥
is your best friend's future husband.
是你最好朋友的未来老公
Doink! Hey, wait, no!
没想到吧 嘿等等
Give that back to me! I'm wild!
把它归还给我 我要开始撒野了
Keep going! Keep going!
别停下 继续跑
He's gaining on you. Not for long.
他要赢过你了 不会太久的
Free shots for everyone!
每人都有免费酒水
Turtle Bug!
小龟龟
Whoo!
喔
Buh-bye, Connie!
拜拜了 Connie
Tell your mother I said I never loved you,
告诉你妈妈我从没爱过你
and that your whole family is a bunch of friggin...
还有你全家就是一群该死的
Oh.
噢
Whoo, I broke a rule!
喔 我破戒违法了
Never have I ever slept with a guy,
我从来没有睡过一个男人
broken his heart, hired him to play at my wedding,
伤透他的心 又雇他在我的婚礼上表演
stolen a legally binding contract from him,
从他身上偷走有法律约束效力的文件
jumped on a bar and dumped booze on everyone,
跳上吧台 请客让大家豪饮
fallen off the bar, probably given myself a concussion...
又从吧台上跌下来 还可能摔出了脑震荡
and a permanent scar.
外加一个永久性的伤疤
I have ever!
这个我有
Well, it is officially after midnight,
好了 现在正式过了午夜
so I can now say whatever I want.
可以随心所欲说自己想说的了
Uh-oh.
啊噢
Tonight was awesome,
今晚太够劲儿了
and I loved hanging out with your dorks.
我特别喜欢和你们这帮废物一起玩
What? Aww, yeah.
什么 噢耶
You know, the word "Dork"
你知道吗 "废物"这个词
is actually a Celtic word meaning "Lungfish."
其实来自于凯尔特语里的"肺鱼"
Kylie, I'm trying so hard.
Kylie 我已经忍♥得很辛苦了
This is where he told me to wait for you.
他告诉我在这里等你
Oh, my God. This is the corner where
我的天 这就是<虎胆龙威3>里面
John McClane met Zeus Carver in "Die Hard 3."
John McClane和Zeus Carver相遇的那个角落
Oh, Charles. Yes, you're here.
噢 Charles 你在这儿
What's going on? How did you find me?
发生了什么事 你怎么找到我的
Did you solve the puzzle?
你解开谜题了吗
No, they didn't.
不 他们没有
They cheated again.
他们又作弊
Reginald.
Reginald
Hey man, look. I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
兄弟 我只想说我很抱歉
No, I'm the one who should apologize.
我才应该道歉
I overdid it tonight.
我今晚做得过头了
I wanted everything to be perfect,
我只想把一切都做到完美
because it's our last big night before you get married.
毕竟这是你婚前最重要的一晚了
I guess I was a little worried
我想我只是有点担心
things were gonna change between us.
以后我们的关系就不一样了
Oh, Charles. Come on.
Charles 真是的
Of course, things are gonna change.
事情当然会改变
I'm getting married.
我都要结婚了
I mean, didn't you make me less of a priority
我想说 当你和Genevieve在一起后
when you and Genevieve got together?
难道就没稍微调低我的优先级吗
Yes. See?
有啊 就是嘛
I mean, no matter what, we'll always be best friends.
不管怎样 我们都是最好的兄弟
Hey, you know why
嘿 你知道我为什么
I didn't like your scavenger hunt?
不喜欢你的寻宝游戏吗
Cause it was stupid and overcomplicated.
因为它既愚蠢又太过复杂
And way too long.
还特别的长
There was no food. Or drinks.
也没有好吃的 或者喝的
This is not a group conversation, guys.
我们又不是在开集体会议
Well, you could have stood a little farther away from us then.
那你可以站得离我们远一点嘛
Point taken.
意见采纳
I didn't like it because
我不喜欢这个寻宝
you got kidnapped right at the beginning.
是因为你一开始就被绑♥架♥走了
You were gone for six hours.
你走了整整六个小时
I wanted to spend my bachelor party with you.
我本想和你一起庆祝我的单身派对
I can't believe you pissed off
我简直不敢相信
Reginald VelJohnson just to find me.
你惹毛了Reginald VelJohnson也要找到我
Oh, please. He'll get over it.
得了吧 他会忘了这茬的
No, I won't. You've made an enemy for life.
才不会 我会记仇记你一辈子的
And I'm telling Bruce Willis you suck.
我还要告诉布鲁斯·威利斯你逊毙了
That's fine. I'm fine with that.
没关系 我能承受住
It's good. What's important is that we made up, my best friend.
没事的 重要的是我们和好了 我最好的朋友
Not Bruce Willis.
又不是布鲁斯·威利斯
To Jake and Amy!
敬Jake和Amy
To Jake and Amy!
敬Jake和Amy
To us!
敬我们
Hey, so I need to tell you something.
我需要跟你说件事
I had to cancel the wedding band,
我得取消那个婚礼乐队
because I kind of dated one of the dudes in it.
因为我和里面一个人约会过
Yeah, I know. Man bun.
嗯 我知道 发髻男
He left me a very long message
他给我留了条特别长的留言
with a lot of details Oh, no.
附上了很多细节 噢不
He seems like a really passionate guy.
他像是个很有激♥情♥的家伙
I'm never gonna live this down.
我永远没法儿摆脱这个阴影了
No, you are not.
不 你逃不了了
I'm just kidding. I'll never bring it up again.
开玩笑啦 我以后都不会再提
Thank you. You're the sweetest.
谢谢 你最棒了
I love you. I love you too, Turtle Bug.
我爱你 我也爱你 小龟龟
Oh, my... Yeah.
噢我 嗯
Uh, do I still need to be here?
呃 我还得继续留在这儿吗
Yes, Reginald. We're all toasted and we need rides home!
是的 Reginald 我们都喝醉了 得有人载我们回家
It's Reginald VelJohnson!
是Reginald VelJohnson
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表