剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I don't see it. Me neither.
我可没发现 我也是
Not even a little. Not at all.
一点都不像 完全不像
Twins.
双胞胎一样
So, did you have any issues getting into the vents?
对了 你在进入通风口时有遇到什么麻烦吗
Went like clockwork.
非常顺利
Sir, only authorized personnel are allowed up here.
先生 只有经过授权的人员才能在这里
Oh, Detective Boyle, didn't see it was you.
哦 Boyle警探 没发现是你
Get better eyes, you moron.
睁大你的狗眼 你个白♥痴♥
Ah, man, I'm friends with Officer Lou.
啊 伙计 我是Lou警官的朋友
Not anymore. He was very upset.
不再是了 他很难过
Anyway, once I got in the vents, it was smooth sailing.
总之 我一进通风口后 就是一帆风顺
The belt is in place.
腰带已就位
Whoever has it at midnight will be declared the winner
谁在午夜拿到它就会被宣布为优胜者
of the fifth annual...
作为第五届年度
What's going on? What's happening?
怎么回事 发生了什么
I can't see! Everyone just grab something randomly.
我看不见了 所有人快随便抓住点什么东西
Back off, Hitchcock.
滚开 Hitchcock
Hey, over here, losers.
嘿 往这儿看 失败者们
I gotta say, Bill, your Gina impression was spot-on.
我得说 Bill 你的Gina模仿真的是惟妙惟肖
I'm very good at roleplay,
我很擅长角色扮演
and I'm super comfortable wearing masks.
并且我超级喜欢戴面具的
Right, I forgot you were maybe a male prostitute.
没错 我忘记你以前也许是一个男妓来着
I was definitely a male prostitute,
我以前当然是一个男妓
but I don't do that profession anymore.
不过我已经不再从事那种职业了
Now I sell vitamin supplements.
现在我销♥售♥维生素补剂
I made $90,000 this year alone,
我一个人今年赚了9万美元
working out of the comfort of my own home.
就在自己舒适的家里工作
Uhhuh? How did I do it?
嗯哼 我是怎么做的
NutriBoom. Right.
营养爆弹 行吧
And the good news is, you can do it too.
好消息是 你也可以做到
Okay, this is clearly a pyramid scheme. We're not interested.
好吧 这明显就是一个传销骗局 我们不感兴趣
Okay, your loss.
好吧 反正是你的损失
Here's the belt... Ah...
腰带在这儿 啊
She's a beauty. Hiyah!
她真是个美人 嗨呀
Ow! Charles, what are you doing?
哦 Charles 你在做什么
The hardest thing I've EVER DONE: betraying you.
我做过的最困难的事 那就是背叛你
Bill, the belt.
Bill 那个腰带
Bill, you're in on this too? Yep.
Bill 你也参与其中了吗 没错
Charles promised he'd buy a ton of supplements
Charles承诺他会买♥♥一大堆补剂
and become one of my downstream distributors.
并且成为我的下游经销商
No, look, listen to me, don't do this, okay?
不 听着 听我说 别这么做 好吗
I really need to win this year. I'm begging you.
今年我真的需要赢 我求你了
Those baby browns aren't gonna work on me, not today.
这些温言细语的哀求对我不起作用 今天不行
This is crazy.
这太疯狂了
You're never gonna get out of here with that belt on your own.
你一个人是不可能带着那腰带离开这里的
I'm not on my own. I have an alliance.
我不是一个人 我有同盟
An alliance.
同盟
It's not "Bachelor in Paradise." It's "Survivor."
这不是<天堂单身汉> 这是<幸存者>
Rosa, I am very disappointed in you.
Rosa 我对你十分失望
Your approval means nothing to me.
你的赞许对我毫无意义
Copy that. And Terry, I knew you were playing.
收到 还有Terry 我就知道你已经参与其中
Last year was a setup. Hell yeah, it was.
去年的种种就是一个骗局 没错 就是这样
I'm sick of you, Amy, and Holt winning.
我受够了你和Amy还有Holt赢得胜利
You're all so damn smug. Yeah, you guys may be champs,
你们都太自以为是了 没错 你们也许是冠军
but this year... this year belongs to The Tramps.
但是今年 今年胜利属于流浪汉联盟
Charles, that's a bad name.
Charles 这是个坏名字
Ha, you're just jealous. Everyone loves it.
哈 你只是嫉妒 所有人都喜欢它
No. Nuhuh.
不 不是
Bill, keep an eye on him.
Bill 看好他
Let's go, Tramps. Charles, no! No!
我们走 流浪者们 Charles 不 不
Hey, let me ask you this,
嘿 我问你啊
how would you like to be your own boss?
你想不想要做自己的老板
Not now, Bill!
现在不行 Bill
Amy! Amy, in here!
Amy Amy 在这里
In here. Help.
在这里 帮帮我
Hello, fake Charles. Hi.
你好呀 假的Charles 你好
Hello, tied-up Jake.
你好呀 被铐起来的Jake
Will you please help me get out of this?
请你帮我摆脱这个好吗
It's not for the heist. I just really have to pee.
这不是为了抢夺战 我只是真的需要尿尿了
I know you don't drink water. You pee once every two days.
我知道你不喝水的 你每两天才尿一次
And you went this morning. Damn it, you know me so well.
并且你今天早上尿过了 该死的 你真懂我
All right, how about this?
好吧 这样好了
I've got top secret info about various dealings.
我有各种交易的绝密信息
If you let me out of these cuffs,
如果你帮我解开这手铐
I'll share it with you. What kind of info?
我就把它和你分享 什么信息
Well, first off, Wolf Gina...
好吧 首先 狼头Gina
Was just a ruse so you and Charles could steal the belt.
只是一个诡计 好让你和Charles能偷到腰带
Yeah-huh, but also...
是啊 但是还有
Charles teamed up with Rosa and Terry to form The Tramps.
Charles与Rosa还有Terry合作组成了流浪汉联盟
Gah! How did you know that?
啊 你是怎么知道的
I gave Charles the idea last year.
我去年给Charles灌输了这个念头
Gina's one of the champs.
Gina是冠军的一员
And I'm just one of the tramps.
而我只是流浪汉的一员
Ooh, The Tramps.
哦 流浪汉
That's a great name for something.
这是某种东西的一个绝佳名字
I just don't know what.
我只是不知道它具体是什么
But I do.
但我知道
I told you, I'll always be one step ahead of you.
我告诉过你 我会一直领先你一步
You can't surprise me. Ya boring.
你的所为无法使我吃惊 你很无趣
You know what spices up a relationship?
你们知道什么可以给一段感情中增添情趣吗
Co-owning a multi-tiered marketing...
合伙持有一个多层次市场营销
Ignore him. Look, there are three Tramps.
无视他 听着 流浪汉联盟有三名成员
The only way we're gonna win is if we team up.
我们也只有合作才能获得胜利
Good point. I guess my response is,
挺有道理 我的回答是
rot in hell, crap-face!
在地狱里腐烂吧 你个傻♥逼♥
Also, I love you, and I treasure you,
但别忘了我爱你哦 我也很珍视你的
and ya bore me. God, you're being so mean.
虽然你让我厌烦了 天哪 你也太刻薄了
Do it more. I hope you die.
再来一句 去死吧
Bye.
拜拜啦
Fine! Go! Who needs you, ya freakin' jag!
行 走吧 谁需要你啊 你个没眼力见的
Looks like we're all clear. Good job, guys.
看起来我们已经全部搞定了 大家干得不错
Oh, nothing can stop this Tramp train.
是啊 什么都无法阻挡我们这列浪荡火车了
Boyle, stop finding variations on a word we hate.
Boyle 不要再用我们讨厌的字眼组词了
Okay, Sarge, lift up the super heavy thing
好了 警长 抬起那个超重的玩意儿
that no one else is strong enough to lift.
除了你没人能抬得动的
Nice, Sarge! Keep lifting heavy stuff like that,
不错啊 警长 继续这么扛重物
and maybe you'll work off some of that bulk, huh?
说不定你就能摆脱你的赘肉了 是吧
What? I set up an electric eye yesterday,
什么啊 我昨天在这里装了电眼
so if anyone enters this room, an alarm will go off.
所以只要有人进入了房♥间 警报就会拉响
Let's move. Don't cross the beam.
我们走吧 不要碰到红外线束
Cool, yeah, that's something I can do, without any problem.
酷 我可以做到的 完全没问题
Alarm works.
警报起作用了
All right, fine,
好吧 没事
looks like I'm gonna have to "127 Hours" This sitch.
看来我得像<127小时>里一样渡过这个难关了
You're gonna cut off your own arm? Is that how it ends?
你要把手臂砍了吗 它是这么结尾的吗
Oh, man, I got busy in my rental period expired.
噢 老兄啊 我那会儿正忙着房♥租到期的事呢
I thought he just wiggled out.
我还以为他扭一扭就出来了
Come on, will you just please un-cuff me?
拜托了 你能不能打开我的手铐啊
Please, you gotta, man.
拜托了 你应该这么做的 老兄啊
I've never treated you like a prostitute.
我从来没把你当成男妓来对待
You just did. Touché.
你刚刚就这么做了 说得对
All right, how about this?
好吧 你看这样行吗
I will buy double the amount of supplements that Boyle did.
我会从你这里买♥♥维生素补充剂 而且是Boyle的两倍
$8,000? What? He gave you 4 grand?
8000美元吗 什么 他居然给了你4000
All right, fine, I'm in.
好吧 行 我付
He didn't give it to me. He invested it in his future.
他并不是付钱给我 他投资了自己的未来
And you can too. Yeah, I already agreed to it.
而且你也可以 是啊 我已经同意付钱了
You don't have to keep selling me.
你不需要继续兜售了
Sorry, the script we're given
不好意思 我们拿到的剧本
anticipates a lot more resistance.
预计你还会拒绝好多次呢
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表