剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Uh-oh, it's not turning.
惨了 钥匙转动不了
I guess I'm not quite as predictable as you thought.
我想我也没有你想象的那么容易被看透吧
And I also bet none of you can predict
而且我打赌你们没有人能猜到
what I'm gonna do next.
我下一步要干什么
Use your key to open the safe and act like a dick about it?
用你的钥匙打开保险柜然后一脸得意吗
Yes, obviously that's what I'm gonna do, Rosa.
没错 那正是我要做的事 Rosa
You just have to be so spot-on all the time.
你就必须每一次都猜得完全正确是吧
If I may... mm...
让我来吧
just get my skirt up, thanks.
先让我把我的裙子撩起来 谢谢了
Oh, look at that, the key fits.
噢 快看啊 钥匙插♥进♥去了
And the lock is turning, and the safe is...
锁转动起来了 这保险柜
empty?
是空的
What? There's no cummerbund?
怎么会 腹带没有在这里吗
Never was. It was always a belt.
从来就没有什么腹带 只有腰带
I don't understand. Who took it?
我不明白 谁拿走了啊
We haven't heard from Charles in an hour.
Charles已经一个小时没和我们联络了
Maybe he betrayed The Tramps.
他可能背叛了流浪汉联盟
Oh, God, I just called us The Tramps. What have I become?
噢 天呐 我竟然说了我们是流浪汉联盟 我变成什么人了
It's not Charles. I locked him up.
不是Charles 我把他锁起来了
Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, I put a GPS tracker on the belt.
啊啊啊啊啊 我在腰带上装了一个GPS跟踪器
It's on the move, and it's going fast!
现在腰带在移♥动♥ 快速地移♥动♥
Let's take my bike. They'll never catch us.
骑我的机车吧 他们永远也追不上
Later, dorks. Should we follow them? I...
再会了 傻♥逼♥们 我们要跟着他们吗 我
Captain, why are you giggling?
警监 你为什么傻笑
I put a GPS tracker inside of Terry.
我在Terry体内装了一个GPS跟踪器
Sarge, Kevin purchased one too many full-fat French yogurts.
警长 Kevin给我买♥♥多了一个全脂法式酸奶了
You want it? Absolutely.
你要吃吗 当然啦
Enjoy, Jeffords. Enjoy.
好好享受吧 Jeffords 好好享受
Devious, I know, but...
很邪恶 我知道 但是
I also put a tracker in Terry's yogurt.
我也在Terry的酸奶里面放了一个GPS跟踪器
Same here.
我也是
No reason.
没什么原因
Just 'cause you're a great sergeant.
就因为你是一个超棒的警长
Now suck it down.
喝下去吧
Eh, no problem, take it.
没关系 吃吧
Swallow the 'gurt.
吞下这杯酸奶吧
Do you guys think all that radiation is bad for him?
你们觉得这么多辐射会对他产生什么伤害吗
I'm sure he'll be fine.
我肯定他不会有什么事的
He's lived a long life already. Yeah.
他已经活了很长时间了 没错
Good luck keeping up with me.
你倒是想追上我
I've done my morning calisthenics.
我做了清晨健美操锻炼
Oh, I'll keep up with you...
噢 我能追上你的
Rah!
哈
In hell. Mua-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.
在地狱里 哈哈哈哈哈哈
Hello, Jacob. Dah!
你好呀 Jacob 吓我一跳
What... Ames...
Ames 怎么回事
What are you doing here? Why aren't you out looking for the belt?
你在这儿干嘛呢 你怎么不去找腰带呢
You and I both know the belt never left the precinct.
你和我都心知肚明 腰带从来就没有离开过警局
I don't know that. Nobody knows that.
我不知道 没人知道
I kept thinking, "How did anyone swap my key?"
我一直在想 "他们是怎么把我的钥匙给交换了的"
And then it hit me... they didn't.
然后我灵机一闪 他们没有换我的钥匙
They swapped the safe.
他们把我的保险箱换了
One of the handmaids, I'm assuming fake Charles,
其中的一个使女 我想是冒牌Charles
took my safe, and then Ofamy deposited a lookalike.
拿走了我的保险箱 然后Amy的使女放了个山寨货
What did you give fake Charles so he'd help you?
你把什么给了冒牌Charles让他来帮你
Nothing. In fact, he gave me something,
没什么 实际上 他给了我一些东西
the power of financial freedom.
经济自♥由♥的权力
I invested in a pyramid scheme.
我投钱给一个传销组织了
It's no time to go into it right now.
这会儿实在没时间细说
Okay... so, while we all tried to figure out
行吧 就 在我们都想找出
who had the real key,
谁手里有真正的钥匙的时候
fake Charles broke into the safe, removed the tracke,
假Charles弄开了保险箱 卸了追踪器
and led Terry and the whole squad on a wild goose chase.
让Terry和整个小队白费力气的瞎找一通
My only question is, which box is the belt in?
我唯一的疑问是 腰带在哪个盒子里呢
Well, good luck figuring it out,
行吧 祝你找箱子好运
because the clock is tick-tick-tocking.
因为时间可是紧得很啊
It's that one. No!
是那个 别啊
The dust pattern on top doesn't match its neighbors.
那上面灰尘的纹路跟旁边的箱子不一样
You see, Jake, I'm always gonna be one step ahead of you.
你看吧 Jake 我总是先你一步的
You've lost the ability to surprise me.
你都没有办法给我什么惊喜了
Ya just plain boring.
你现在很乏味啊
Again, weird take on our very loving relationship.
又一条 针对咱俩动人恋情的奇怪评论
And it's midnight,
已经半夜了
so I guess I'm an amazing human/genius.
所以我想 我就是"了不起的人类/天才"
Yeah. Although...
是啊 不过
you might wanna read the inscription on that there belt.
你可能想读一下腰带上面的字
Why? Oh, no, what does it say?
为啥 不不不 这上面写了啥
"Amy Santiago, will you marry me?"
"Amy Santiago 你愿意嫁给我吗"
Surprise.
惊喜不
I'm so confused... I don't know what's happening right now.
我不太懂 我完全不知道现在发生了什么
"I'm so confused... I don't know what's happening right now,"
"我不太懂 完全不知道现在发生了什么"
title of your sex tape.
你性♥爱♥录像带的标题
"Oh, my God, I'm shaking.I'm definitely gonna cry,"
"我的天我在发抖我绝对要哭了"
Title of your sex tape.
你性♥爱♥录像带的标题
Wait, is this really happening? Is this part of the heist?
等会 这是真的吗 这是抢夺战之夜的桥段吗
If this is part of the heist, I will dump you so hard.
如果这是抢夺战之夜的设计桥段 老娘绝对狠狠甩了你
No, please, Ames, look, it's really happening, okay?
不是 别啊 Ames 你看 这是真的 好吗
It's not part of the heist. I promise, this is real.
不是抢夺战之夜的桥段 我发誓 这是真的
It is? Yeah.
是真的 是
Okay, here it goes.
好 来吧
Ames, I love you.
Ames 我爱你
I love how smart you are. I love how beautiful you are.
我爱你的聪敏 我爱你的美丽
I love your face, and I love your butt.
我爱你的脸庞 也爱你的翘臀
I should've written this down first.
我应该事先把词给写好
No, no, it's okay. Go on.
不不不 没事 继续
I love how much you pretend to like "Die Hard."
我爱你那么认真的佯装你喜欢<虎胆龙威>
I like the second one. You don't have to.
我喜欢第二部 没必要装了
Okay. Yeah.
行吧 嗯
You're kind, and you're funny,
你很善良 也很有趣
and you're the best person I know,
你是我此生认识的最好的人
and the best detective.
和最棒的警探
Also, for reals, I love your butt.
顺便 讲真的 我喜欢你的翘臀
I love yours too. Gross.
我也爱你的翘臀 好恶心
Amy Santiago...
Amy Santiago
will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗
Jake Peralta, I will marry you.
Jake Peralta 我愿意嫁给你
I love you so much.
我好爱你
Hey, jerkos, this little Tramp escaped,
嘿 混球 这个小流浪汉逃出来了
so that ought to teach...
这事应该教会你
Ddid you just... Mmhmm.
你你你 刚才 嗯
And did you say... Mmhmm.
你说了 嗯
To Jake and Amy. To Jake and Amy!
敬Jake和Amy 敬Jake和Amy
Great stuff, great stuff.
很棒 很棒
So, since Peralta altered the cummerbund,
所以 鉴于Peralta换了腹带
no one really won the heist this year.
今年的抢夺战之夜没有赢家
Is that what everyone's thinking?
大家都是这么想的吗
Captain... Right, right, sorry.
警监 好吧 不好意思
Not the time. I'm so happy for you both.
有点不是时候 我真为你们俩高兴
Technically, there was no winner. Continue.
严格说来 没有赢家 继续
Hey, Gina just texted me.
嘿 Gina给我发消息了
She said, "Weird, I didn't even realize they were dating."
她说 "好诡异啊 我都没意识到他俩处对象呢"
JK, so happy for you bitches."
"开玩笑哒 好为你们两个小婊砸开心啊"
Oh. So, Jake, tell us everything.
噢 Jake 跟我们详细说说
Did you call Amy's dad first? I actually did.
你有先给Amy的爸爸打电♥话♥吗 我确实打了
Mr. Santiago, I'm calling to inform you
Santiago先生 我打电♥话♥正式通知你
that I plan to ask your daughter to marry me,
我准备向你女儿求婚
but since it's 2017, I am not asking you for your permission,
但鉴于这是2017年了 我不是来征得你的同意的
as she is not your property,
因为她并非你的所有物
nor would she be mine, if she chooses to say yes.
如果她选择嫁给我 也不会是我的所有物
She's a strong independent woman, and she don't need no man.
她是一位独♥立♥坚强的女性 她不需要任何男人
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表