剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
So, I got assigned to this one rookie,
是这样的 我被分配到了一个菜鸟
and on his training day,
然后在他的训练日当天
I made him smoke angel dust at gunpoint.
我拿着枪逼着他吸天使粉(苯环己哌啶)
King Kong ain't got nothing on me.
金刚比起我都算不上什么玩意
Isn't that the plot and tagline of...
那不是那个什么的情节和台词吗
The movie "Training Day"? Yes, great observation, Tank.
<训练日>那部电影吗 是的 观察敏锐啊 Tank
That's because it's based on my life.
那是因为这源于我的生活
Lunch is over. Bus your trays.
午餐结束了 收拾好托盘
Now, Peralta.
现在 Peralta
I haven't finished my lemon cookie, bull.
我还没吃完我的柠檬饼干 狱警
And you're not gonna get to, either.
你也吃不完了
Give it to me.
把它给我
Oh, you want the cookie?
哦 你想要饼干吗
Oh! There's your cookie.
噢 这就是你要的饼干
You're going in the hole. Oh, I'm going in the hole?
你要去禁闭室了 噢 我要去禁闭室了吗
Yeah. Yeah, bring it on!
是的 好啊 来吧
Jake, Jake, Jake, Jake!
Jake Jake Jake Jake
Remember what you saw here today!
好好记住你今天在这里看到的一切
You can lock me up,
你能把我关起来
but one day I'll get out of here,
但总有一天我会离开这里
and I'll come for you! I'll come for all of you!
然后我会来找你 我会来找你们所有人的
Hey, Warden. What's up?
嘿 典狱长 怎么样
Next time, don't wait so long to spit the cookie.
下次别等那么久才吐饼干
I've been waiting in here for four minutes,
我已经在这里等了四分钟了
and it's gross.
这里太恶心了
Yeah, it really is. Okay, snitch time.
是啊 确实如此 好了 告密时间
What's up with Romero? All right,
Romero怎么样了 好的
he's got a "Delivery" Coming in on Wednesday night.
他周三晚上有个"快递"过来
One of the cafeteria workers is
有一个食堂员工
smuggling something in with the produce.
会把东西♥藏♥在日常货物里面走私进来
Great.
很好
See you Thursday. Wait, what?
周四见 等等 什么
You're just gonna leave me in here, in solitary?
你就打算把我一个人留在这里吗
You spit in a guard's face. That's five days in the hole.
你啐在看守的脸上了 那就是要在禁闭室呆五天的
Yeah, but, I mean, you made me do that.
是 但我说 是你让我那么做的
Well, we don't want anybody getting suspicious, huh?
好 我们不想让任何人起疑心 对吧
Have fun.
过得愉快
Try not to go crazy.
别把自己搞疯了
Okay. No big deal.
好吧 没什么大不了的
Five days is nothing. I'm not afraid to be alone with my thoughts.
五天不算什么 我才不害怕跟我自己的思想独处
My thoughts are awesome.
我的思想很棒的
"Die Hard 6" On a cruise ship, pizza bagel restaurant,
游轮上拍"虎胆龙威6"啊 披萨百吉饼餐厅啊
my father never loved me, I'm gonna die alone-- oh, boy,
我爸从没爱过我 我要孤独地死去了 哦 天哪
that happened fast. Guard? Guard!
这发生得也太快了 看守 看守
A 300 call number in the fine arts section?
书号♥300怎么会在美术区呢
What is this, Beirut?
这是什么情况 贝鲁特吗
You know, you don't work here.
你知道 你不在这里工作
You don't have to reshelve the books.
你不需要重新给书排序
Well, someone has to.
呃 总有人得做
I'm so sorry. I'm just really stressed out.
我很抱歉 我真的压力太大了
You're a great librarian,
你是很好的图书管♥理♥员♥
and I'm sure you're not the one who shelved this section.
我肯定你不是整理这片区域的人
I am.
是我
God, Debbie, what is going on with you?
天哪Debbie 你都在想些什么
Debbie? Is that you?
Debbie 是你吗
Are you mad? Because I think I've been more than fair.
你生气了吗 因为我觉得自己刚刚非常公正
Hello, Detective Santiago.
你好 Santiago警探
Ah, no need for the gun. I'm not here to hurt you.
啊 不需要拿枪 我不是到这儿来伤害你的
My name is Seamus Murphy.
我叫Seamus Murphy
Yeah, I know who you are. Every cop in the city does.
是 我知道你是谁 这座城市的每个警♥察♥都知道
What do you want, Seamus? To help.
你想要什么 Seamus 我是来帮忙的
I know your boyfriend got framed.
我知道你男朋友被诬陷了
Maybe I could give you the proof you need
或许我能给你证据
to take down the cop that set him up.
把那个栽赃给他的警♥察♥拉下水
You have something on Hawkins?
你有Hawkins的把柄
She's about to move 5-million dollars' worth of stolen diamonds--
她正打算转移价值五百万美元的失窃钻石
stones that tie her to the robberies.
那些能把她和抢劫案联♥系♥到一起的钻石
I could tell you how to find them.
我能告诉你怎么找到它们
Why would you do that?
你为什么愿意那么做
Cause I wanna be friends. I do you a favor,
因为我希望我们成为朋友 我帮你一个忙
and one day, you do me a favor.
未来的某一天 你也能帮我一个忙
I don't know. Think about it.
我也不知道 考虑考虑吧
But don't think too hard, huh?
但也别想太多
You only got three days.
你只有三天时间
Forgive me, books.
原谅我 书本
Oh, God.
哦 天哪
So, how was your first stint in solitary?
所以说 第一次单独监禁感觉如何
It was nothing. I held it together.
没什么大不了的 我很镇定的
Oh...Amy.
哦 Amy
When'd you get here?
你什么时候过来的啊
You've come for my conjugal capabilities.
你过来是为了让我行使婚姻交合的
You're looking real good, girl.
你看上去真美 我的女孩
Whoa, lost a booby.
哇哦 掉了个乳♥房♥♥
No matter. I'll just build another one.
没事的 我只要再做一个就好了
More mashed potatoes!
再来点土豆泥
So, what happened with that sweet intel I gave you?
所以说 我给你提供的可爱情报怎么样
Your tip was garbage. We busted Romero's delivery.
你的情报就是垃圾 我们突击搜查了Reomero的包裹
Get this--nothing but toothbrushes, shampoo, and soap.
听好了 里面除了牙刷 洗发水和肥皂以外 什么都没有
Ooh, lemon verbena.
噢 柠檬马鞭草味的
Can I keep this? Yes, you shouldyou reek.
我能留着吗 能 你也应该拿块走 你臭死了
Cause you put me in the hole.
因为你把我关到禁闭室了
Have you ever heard of Blizz? Yeah, the drug, right?
你听说过"暴雪" 吗 听说过 是种毒品 对吧
Uh-huh. And thanks to your pal Romero,
对的 多亏了你的伙伴Remero
it's taking over the prison.
它已经快占领整个监狱了
I need you to find out where he keeps his stash.
你得帮我弄清他到底把毒品藏在哪里
Well,I doubt he would tell me that.
好吧 我不觉得他会告诉我
I'm not exactly in the inner circle.
我并不完全在核心集团里
Maybe you just need some extra incentive.
你可能只需要一些额外的动机
Find the stash,or I'll tell everybody you're a snitch.
找到藏♥毒♥品的地方 否则我就告诉所有人你是告密鬼
What? No. They'll kill me.
什么 不 他们会杀了我的
You don't want that, right?
你不希望那样 对吧
It'd probably be a lot of paperwork for you.
不然你就有很多文案工作要做了
Oh, it's not. It's just one form, and it's already filled out.
哦 不会啊 只有一张表格 而且还已经填好了
We just have to staple a picture of your corpse to it.
我们只需要在上面钉一张你的尸体照就行了
Great. Prison...is great.
很好 监狱 太"美好"了
He said I have three days to decide.
他说我有三天时间考虑
We should tread lightly.
我们要小心处理
Seamus Murphy is the head of the most brutal crime family in New York.
Seamus Murphy是纽约最残忍♥的犯罪家族的首领
This is bad. This is really, really bad.
这很糟糕 这真的 真的 很糟糕
Are you concerned about Seamus Murphy, Detective Scully,
你是在关心Seamus Murphy Scully警探
or were you having trouble with the jumble?
还是说你在填字游戏上遇到了困难
Oh--the first one.
噢 前者
Murphy didn't ask me to do anything illegal.
Murphy没有要求我做任何违法的事
He just wants me to owe him a favor.
他只想让我欠他一个人情
Right, but we don't want to be indebted to a man like this.
是的 但我们不想欠给这样一个人
I understand,
我懂
but we've been watching Hawkins for a month,
但我们已经盯着Hawkins一个月了
and we have nothing to connect her to the robberies.
还是没有任何线索能把她和抢劫案联♥系♥在一起
Maybe we should pursue other routes.
或许我们应该换一条路走了
Um, some of us are already pursuing other routes, Amy.
呃 有人已经在其他的路上追寻了 Amy
This is Charles Boyle, and you're listening to
我是Charles Boyle 你正在收听的是
"Detective Peralta: A God in Shackles."
"Peralta警探 带着枷锁的上帝"
But first, this podcast is brought to you by Fun Frames--
首先要感谢 Fun Frames赞助了这个博客
make your spectacles a spectacle.
让你的眼镜成为奇观
And how is your podcast supposed to get Jake out of prison?
你的播客要怎么把Jake弄出监狱呢
I lay out the facts,
我摆出事实
people see he was framed.
人们看到他被诬陷了
I build an audience. I get a celebrity listener.
我就建立了群众基础 我还有一个名人听众
It's Debra Messing. She tweets a link.
是戴博拉·梅西 她在推特上发了一个链接
Now Sean Hayes is involved. Boyle, that's enough.
现在肖恩·海耶斯也加入了 Boyle 你够了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表