剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
You'll definitely pass your evaluation now.
你肯定能通过评估了
Yeah, the only thing is...
呃 就一件事
You let Morris Richman go?
你把Morris Richman放走了
Single tampon?
单装卫生棉塞
I am in shock, Peralta.
我很惊讶 Peralta
I can't believe you released Morris Richman.
我不敢相信你竟然放走了Morris Richman
We have evidence.
我们有证据的
Great evidence that Jake found.
Jake找到的铁证
Exactly, which makes it even worse that he let him go.
没错 所以放他走性质更恶劣
That's not fair. I was trying to help, but he tricked me.
这不公平 我想要帮忙来着 但是他套路了我
You blew this case. You bungled your evaluation,
你搞砸了这个案子 你搞砸了你的评估
and you never retrieved my father's pencil.
并且你搞丢了我父亲的铅笔
Sir, I am happy to get you a new pencil.
长官 我很乐意给你弄一支新的铅笔
It won't be the same. And now you're just standing here,
那就不一样了 然后现在你就呆呆地站在这里
mum as a mouse.
一声不吭
Have you nothing to say for yourself?
你没有什么要说的吗
I can explain. Of course he can.
我能解释 他当然可以
My boy's got bunches of explunches. Hit 'em, Jake.
我兄弟有一堆的解释 讲出来听听 Jake
I'm not ready to be back.
我没有准备好回归
You should suspend me. What?
你应该停我的职 什么
Look, when we arrested Richman and he said he didn't do it,
听着 当我们逮捕了Richman之后他说他没犯这些罪
I just--I couldn't stop thinking about it.
我就 我就无法停止思考他说的这些话
I mean, what if he was telling the truth?
我是说 如果他说的是实话呢
What if he was innocent
如果他是清白的
and I was putting an innocent man in jail?
而我则是把一个无辜的人扔进了监狱
It's just...
这只是
Feels a lot harder for me to put another human being in prison
现在心里感觉要把其他人关进监狱困难了许多
after experiencing it myself.
尤其是我自己亲身经历了牢狱之灾
It's really horrible.
这真的是太可怕了
Look, I wanted to be back in the field,
听着 我想要回到第一线
because I wanted to be the old me,
是因为我想要变回以前的自己
but the truth is, I'm not the old me yet.
但是事实是 我现在还不是以前的自己
Maybe I never will be.
也许我再也变不回了
Anyways, I'm gonna go cry in the bathroom.
不管怎样 我打算去厕所里哭泣了
Peace out, homies.
再见啦 兄弟们
Hey. What's going on?
嘿 发生了什么
I thought everything worked out.
我以为一切都解决了
Is there a reason you're still upset?
你还有理由继续沮丧吗
What makes you think I'm upset?
是什么让你觉得我在沮丧
The giant hole you carved into the table.
你在桌上刻出的大洞
Oops. Didn't notice.
哎哟 我没注意
There. Fixed it.
好了 修好了
Look, I get it.
听着 我懂你
You feel guilty about accusing him of cheating.
你为指责他偷♥情♥而感到内疚
That's on me.
那要怪我
I encouraged you because of all my unresolved Chiaki issues.
我因为自己未能解决的千秋问题鼓动了你
No, it's not that, it's just--
不 不是这个 这只是
Last night, when I ended things with Adrian,
昨晚 当我和Adrian分手的时候
I had this huge feeling of relief.
我有一种巨大的解脱感
It's the first time in a long time
这是我长久以来第一次感觉到
that I felt like myself again.
又做回了真实的自己
Oh, Rosa.
哦 Rosa
I think I got so worked up about him cheating on me
我想我之所以在他背着我偷♥情♥这件事上这么上心
because I wanted it to be true.
是因为我想要这件事成真
I needed an excuse to end things.
我需要一个借口来分手
And now I don't know what to do.
而现在我不知道该怎么做了
I think you do know what to do.
我想你是知道该怎么做的
Thanks, Amy.
谢谢你 Amy
I have no idea what she's gonna do
我不知道她会怎么做
but that's the safest way to give Rosa advice.
但这是给Rosa建议的最安全的方法了
Yep.
没错
Packing your desk.
收拾你的桌子
That's a major downer.
这真是一个令人悲伤的情景
Yeah, so why are you smiling like that?
没错 所以你为什么还这样一脸笑嘻嘻的
We found Morris Richman.
我们找到了Morris Richman
Nuh-uh, Jake found him.
不对 是Jake找到了他
We talked about this, Boyle.
我们谈过这件事了 Boyle
We agreed that if you couldn't keep it together,
我们说好了 你要是不好好配合
you couldn't be a part of this.
这事儿就不让你参与了
I'll be good.
我会听话的
We went through your case file,
我们仔细看了你写的案件卷宗
and everything we needed was there.
里面应有尽有
Richman's aliases, his known associates,
Richman的化名 他的已知的同伙们
and an address in Queens that he used as a safe house.
还有一个位于皇后区被他用作安全屋的住址
The 2-7 just picked him up.
卷宗第二项第七点帮我们逮到了他
Tell him the other stuff. Tell him.
告诉他那另一件事 告诉他
Tell him now.
现在就告诉他
Yeah. I can't be here.
没错 我不能待在这里
When you demanded to be put back on the field,
在你要求回归第一线时
I worried that you were being flippant
我曾担心你会因为在入狱的影响下
about your time in prison.
而变得轻率冲动
I thought you would be reckless, but I was wrong.
我以为你会变得行事鲁莽 但是我错了
Prison has made you more cautious.
牢狱之灾使你更加谨慎
Yeah, but what if I'm too cautious now?
没错 但是如果我现在太谨慎了怎么办
I mean, I used to see everything as black and white,
我是说 我以前看待事物非黑即白
and now, it's looking real gray to me.
而现在 这些看起来都灰蒙蒙的
I wish every cop had a voice in their head asking,
我希望每一个警♥察♥脑袋里都能有一个声音在问自己
what if he's innocent?
如果他是无辜的怎么办
You see it as weakness, but it means you're growing.
你视其为弱点 但是这意味着你在成长
It makes you a better detective.
它成就你为一名更加优秀的警探
So, you passed your evaluation.
所以 你通过了你的评估
You can go back in the field.
你可以回到第一线了
Oh.
哦
Wow.
哇哦
Thank you for passing me.
谢谢你通过对我的评估
But I actually feel like
但是我真的感觉
I need a little bit more time to readjust.
自己需要多一点的时间来调整
I think I should ride the desk for a few more weeks.
我想我应该再做几个星期的文书工作
I respect that.
我尊重你的选择
Okay, Charles, you can come hug us now.
好了 Charles 你现在可以过来拥抱我们了
We know you're still there.
我们知道你还在这里
I never left. Ugh!
我从未走远 哎
Thank you for understanding.
谢谢你能理解
Yeah.
嗯
Oh. Look.
哦 听着
Oh, boy.
哦 天呐
Here's your blood back. Mm.
这是你的血 嗯
Well, in that case,
好吧 既然是这样
I guess you should have your blood back too.
我想你也应该拿回你的血
What? How did you get this?
什么 你是怎么搞到这个的
You know, I might want a couple minutes up here alone.
你知道的 我可能要在这里独处一会儿
Just to kinda process this, you know.
就是好处理这个 你知道的
Of course.
当然
So, how'd it go?
所以 怎么样
It actually went surprisingly well--
实际上发展得出乎意料的顺利
No! Rosa!
不 Rosa
Honestly, this is the best I could've asked for.
说实话 这已经是我设想中最好的情况了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表