剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
What if I were an assassin wearing a hyper-realistic latex mask?
如果我是个戴着超仿真乳胶面具的杀手怎么办
Or perhaps you employed "Face/Off" Technology.
或者你掌握了<变脸>的技术
What?
什么
I broke down and watched one of Peralta's action films.
我崩溃了 我看了一部Peralta拿来的动作电影
I'm lying, I watched them all,
我撒谎了 我全都看了
including one wherein a man's head turns into a flaming skull.
连里面人脑袋变成着火骷髅头的那部都看了
"Ghost Rider", and "Ghost Rider 2."
<恶灵骑士> 还有<恶灵骑士2>
Both master-pie.
都是大♥师♥巨作
Yes, I need your help, Raymond.
我需要你的帮助 Raymond
Luckily, I come bearing good news.
幸运的是 我带来了好消息
My friend in the Organized Crime unit tells me that
我在有组织犯罪组的朋友告诉我
they're moving against Murphy tonight.
他们今晚要抓捕Murphy
Oh, my God, really? You're serious?
天啊 真的吗 你是认真的
You mean to say this could be ending?
你是说这些事可以结束了
Peralta, it's happening. It's finally happening.
Pelralta 终于啊 终于能解脱了
Call everyone,
给大家打电♥话♥
we'll get a live feed of the raid and have a viewing party.
我们要个突击行动的直播信♥号♥♥然后办个派对一起看
"Tie a yellow ribbon round the old oak tree,
"在老橡树上系条黄丝带
'cause this boy's comin' home."
老子要回家了"
"Con Air".
<空中监狱>
What have I become?
我都变成什么样了
Oh, yes, people.
哦 太好了 来人了
Actual real people that aren't Kevin.
真正的活生生的还不是Kevin的人
Hi, I want to touch you. Babe, you're being weird.
嗨 我想摸摸你 宝贝 你好奇怪
Right, sorry. I forgot how to be human. Yeah.
啊 对不起 我忘记怎么当人了 是啊
Oh, Charles! I need to hear your voice,
喔 Charles 我好想听你的声音
Tell me what I've been missing at the nine-nine.
告诉我所有我落下的99分局的事情
Ooh, Terry's grandma got really sick
Terry的祖母病得好重
and had to spend a month in the hospital.
在医院呆了一个月
Oh... that's sad.
喔 这太惨了
I more meant like funny work anecdotes.
我是说讲讲有意思的工作趣事
Ah, Scully sat on a cherry pie
Scully坐在了一个樱桃派上
and he didn't notice for six hours.
六个小时之后他才发现
The tin stayed on the whole time.
这期间锡纸盘一直黏在他屁♥股♥上
Now we're talking. Did you take a picture?
这才对嘛 你拍照片了吗
Honestly, I didn't see it.
说实话 我没看见
I was at Terry's grandma's funeral.
我那时在参加Terry祖母的葬礼
Come on. Everyone, quiet down.
不是吧 所有人 别说了
The feed is live and the raid begins in T-minus 60 seconds.
这是个直播信♥号♥♥ 突击在60秒后就开始了
In one minute, Kevin and I will finally be able to
一分钟后 Kevin和我终于
leave this awful place.
能离开这个鬼地方了
And yet we'll never be free of the nightmares.
但我们却永远不能摆脱噩梦了
No, those shall haunt us for always.
是啊 它会一直缠着我们的
Whoa, things got really intense in here, huh?
哇 看来这里的事态发展得很严重啊
Oh, yeah, it got dark. This place is a hell-mouth.
对的 事情变得很黑暗 这地方就是个地狱口
Cool. Shh! They're about to move.
酷 嘘 他们要进去了
Bravo team, stand by. I love this.
二队 原地待命 我好喜欢看这个
I feel like Ellen
我感觉自己像艾伦
watching her producers go through a haunted house.
看着她的制片人穿过鬼屋一样
Breach, breach! They're in.
冲 冲 他们进去了
There's nobody here. Uhoh, the house is empty!
这里没有人 啊喔 屋子是空的
No, no, no, no, no, no. Where's Seamus?
不不不不不 Seamus哪去了
I don't understand, what's happening?
我不明白 这是怎么回事
Someone must have tipped them off.
肯定有人提醒他们了
The raid is a bust, and Murphy's still at large.
突击失败了 Murphy仍然逍遥法外
So what you're saying is...
所以你们的意思是
Everyone on the ground, immediately!
所有人趴下 马上
Oh no, I sat in another pie.
喔不 我又坐派上了
Damn it! Next time, sit on a pie when we can enjoy it, Scully.
真是的 下次在我们有空笑的时候再坐派上 Scully
Organized Crime is hunting for Murphy,
有组织犯罪组还在搜寻Murphy的踪迹
but we can't just sit back and hope they find him.
但是我们不能就干坐着等他们去找
Diaz, where are you with your CI?
Diaz 你的线人怎么说
They said Seamus' girlfriend Nikki works in a hair salon in Bay Ridge.
他们说Seamus的女朋友Nikki在岭湾的一家理发店工作
Nice, classic mistress job.
典型的情人工作
Hey, my girlfriend's a hairdresser!
嘿 我女朋友就是个理发师
And you cheated on your ex-wife with her.
你劈腿前妻的时候就是和她在一起啊
Checkmate. Well played.
将军 说得好
Okay, Nikki won't talk to cops.
可Nikki不会和警♥察♥说话的
So we've got to send someone in as a customer.
所以我们必须派人伪装成客人进去
Get her to open up, start gossiping.
让她开口 八卦一下
Send me. I'm a gossip surgeon.
派我去 我可是八卦大♥师♥
I can get anything out of anyone.
我能从任何人口中套出任何话
You can't go undercover, you're not a cop.
你不能去卧底 你不是警♥察♥
How am I not a cop, Terry? 'Cause I don't have a badge?
我怎么就不是警♥察♥了 Terry 就因为我没有警徽吗
Being a cop is a state of mind. It's definitely not.
做警♥察♥重要的是思想 绝对不是
Diaz, the mission is yours.
Diaz 任务交给你了
Great. I love strangers touching my head.
好死了 我最喜欢陌生人摸我头了
Sorry, you don't have a choice. Dismissed!
抱歉 你没有选择 解散
Actually, Sarge, I have a lead too.
事实上 警长 我也有条线索
I found the place that
我找到了给Murphy公♥司♥
provides shredding services for Murphy's companies.
提供碎纸设备的地方
I subpoenaed those shreds.
我传唤了那些碎纸
We can piece them together.
我们可以把他们拼在一起
Smart. How many shreds are we talking?
聪明 有多少碎纸啊
A few.
就一点
Oh, crap.
噢 我♥操♥
According to Organized Crime,
据有组织犯罪组称
Murphy has gone to ground, and there are no leads.
Murphy又藏起来了 也没有他的任何线索
Oh, that's great. If he's on the run,
那太好了 如果他在忙着逃亡的话
he probably won't be worrying about Kevin.
他可能根本顾不上Kevin
And if you coat yourself in chum and swim with sharks,
如果你把自己用鱼饵包起来和鲨鱼一起游泳的话
you probably won't be eaten.
你可能也不会被吃掉
Said the half-eaten chum-covered swimmer.
被吃了一半的包着鱼饵的游泳者也是这么说的
While Murphy is at large, he's still a threat.
只要Murphy没有伏法 他就还是个威胁
So I'm going to be stuck here forever,
我要遵守着这些过分严苛的安全防范措施
following these over-the-top security precautions?
困在这困到地老天荒了
No. Thank God.
不是这样的 谢天谢地
The security procedures
安全防范措施
are about to become much more over-the-top.
会变得更加过分
Say good-bye to your one hour of open window time.
跟你一个小时的开窗时间说拜拜咯
But sir, the stench. It needs some way to escape.
但是长官 味道啊 总得有地方散味儿啊
I already feel as though I'm trapped inside of...
我已经觉得好像真的被困住了
What are those things you're always eating?
你吃了些什么玩意来着
Pizza bagels? No.
披萨百吉圈 不是
Pizza rolls? No.
披萨卷 不是
Pizza poppers? No.
披萨团 不是
Pizzaritos? No.
披萨卷饼 不是
Pizza pockets? That's it.
披萨馅饼 就那个
How much longer will I be forced to live inside this pizza pocket?
我到底要被逼着在这个披萨馅饼里住在多久
Look, I could tell you that it'll just be a few more weeks,
我是可以告诉你只需要再过几周就好
but you don't want me to lie to you.
但是你不会想听我说谎
Raymond, I beg of you. Give me two hours
Raymond 求求你 就给我两个小时
at the library to work on my book... just two hours.
让我在图书馆写我的书 就两个小时
It will make all the difference.
这样会让一切感觉截然不同
Yeah, I could go with him, keep him safe.
嗯 我可以跟他一起 保护他
No library. Seamus' men could be lurking in the stacks.
不能去图书馆 Seamus的人可能会潜伏在书架里
I find that unlikely. I understand, but I disagree.
我觉得不太可能 我理解 但是我不同意
Well then, we are in disagreement.
行吧 我们出现意见分歧了
You'll have to excuse me.
我先行一步
I'm sorry you had to witness such a vicious fight.
我很抱歉你目睹了这样恶劣的争执
Oh, was that a fight? Are you kidding?
呀 刚才是在干仗啊 你逗我呢
He said "You'll have to excuse me" Instead of "Please excuse me."
他说的是"我先行一步" 而不是"我先告辞了"
Might as well have spit in my face.
还不如直接在我脸上吐口水
Okay, first of all, Rosa, you look amazing.
好 首先 Rosa 你看起来超美
Secondly, I made an appointment at the salon with Nikki, for you,
其次 我帮你预约了Nikki的沙龙服务
under the name Gabriella Fuentes de San Miguel Estrada.
名字用的是Gabriella Fuentes de San Miguel Estrada
I had fun with the name. Clearly.
起这名超好玩 看出来了
Here's the plan.
计划是这样的
Gabriella Fuentes de San Miguel Estrada
Gabriella Fuentes de San Miguel Estrada
gossips about her love life.
会八卦她的感情生活
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表