剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
is really bringing back some memories.
真让我想起一些以前的事
Sergio's evil voice, his stupid face...
Sergio那邪恶的嗓音 他那张傻脸
His delicious aroma.
他醉人的芳香
Man, I hated how good he smelled.
太可恨了 他怎么能这么好闻
I know. That jerk smelled like an English garden.
我知道 那混球闻起来像个英式花♥园♥
He almost made me quit the force, but my God,
他几乎让我卸下武装 但是 我的天
I could breathe him in for days.
我能闻他闻上个好几天
Why do you think he came back?
你觉得他为什么会回来
According to this picture from JFK, he's taking the bus,
根据肯尼迪机场拍下的这张照片来看 他乘公交车
so I'm guessing he's out of money in Paraguay. Right.
所以我猜他是在巴拉圭把钱花光了 对啊
Didn't his number two say he had to leave a bunch of his cash behind before he fled?
他的副手不是说他在逃跑前不得不留下一大笔钱吗
Hey, look at this.
嘿 你看这个
Sergio's getting on the B15.
Sergio上了B15路车
That goes to Bed-Stuy via Garvey Avenue,
那辆车会穿过加维大道去贝德福德斯泰森特
where he had a hideout in an old brownstone.
他在一所旧褐砂石房♥子里有个藏身之处
I don't know. You think he's dumb enough to go back there?
我不太确定 你觉得他真的会笨到去那里藏身吗
Yeah, I do.
是的 我确定
You know why?
你知道为什么吗
'Cause he forgot who was on his tail.
因为他忘了是谁在他背后紧追不放
Nope, he remembered.
不 他还记着呢
And he used the wrong "You're" and the wrong "Too"!
而且他把"你们"和"太"都写错了
Son of a bitch!
混帐家伙
Ugh! Damn it, he still smells great.
噁 卧♥槽♥ 他闻着还是很棒
How is this guy always one step ahead of us?
为什么这家伙总是能比我们快上一步啊
God, I hate him!
我去 我恨他
Ow! My noggin! Oh, no.
哎呀 我的脑袋 噢 不
It's happening again. This is exactly like last time.
又来一次 这跟上次一模一样啊
No, it's not. What makes you say that?
不 不一样啊 你为啥那么说
God, I hate him!
我去 我恨他
Ow! My noggin!
哎呀 我的脑袋
Okay, fine. But not everything is the same.
好吧 不过不是所有事都一样的
Honestly, the only thing that's different is Hitchcock's hair.
说实话 唯一不一样的 就是Hitchcock的头发
Ow! My noggin!
哎呀 我的脑袋
How dare you, Diaz?
你胆儿挺肥啊 Diaz
Oh, I miss that toupee. You know it was a reversible?
啊 我想念那顶假发 你知道那可以两面用吗
No, you know what else is different?
不 你知道还有啥不一样吗
We're better cops now.
我们变成了更好的警♥察♥了
Look, Sergio knew that we knew about that hideout.
你看 Sergio知道我们知道他那个藏身之处
It was listed in his original arrest warrant.
那列在他最开始的通缉令上
Right. We need to find a connection to him
对 我们得找到点关于他的
that he doesn't know that we know about.
他自己不知道我们知道的联♥系♥
Wait.
等下
What about his grandmother?
他祖母怎么样
She was the last person he visited before he fled.
她是他逃走前最后拜访的人了
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm just not sure we'll be able
我是不太确定我们能不能
to get some old bag to squeal on her grandson.
让一个烦人的老女人告她自己孙子的密
Clearly, you've never seen me with the elderly.
显然你是没见过我跟老年人呆在一起啥样
They love me.
他们爱我
I can talk about coupons for days, son.
我能畅聊优♥惠♥券好几天 孩儿
That's right, you're looking at a senior queen.
没错 你看见的就是个老年专场王后
What is that? That's not a widely used term.
那是啥啊 那都不是啥通用词啊
Jake, you gotta pick a napkin.
Jake 你得把餐巾挑出来
The binder said they should be beige.
这文件夹里说应该挑米黄色的
I didn't realize there'd be 45 different shades.
我都没意识到这玩意有45种不同的色调
"Chanterelle," "Desert whimsy," "Filbert husk"?
"鸡油菌" "荒漠" "榛子壳"
Words have no more meaning, Terry.
词儿还能有更多的意思吗 Terry
We're running out of time, man.
我们没时间了 哥们
You gotta make a call. But what if I choose wrong?
你得做个选择了 万一我选错了呢
That's a terrible way to start off a marriage.
以那种方式开始一段婚姻够可怕的
People won't even watch our first dance.
人们可能都不会看我们跳第一支舞
They're gonna be too busy laughing at the napkins.
他们会忙着嘲笑我们的餐巾
Okay... maybe I can narrow it down.
好吧 我来缩小一点范围
Uh, I think I don't like desert whimsy.
呃 我觉得我不太喜欢"荒漠"
Okay. Why did you pause like that before you said "Okay"?
好吧 你说"好吧"之前为啥那样停顿啊
Was that secretly your favorite one?
这难道是你悄咪♥咪♥最喜欢的吗
Look, you know Amy better than anyone.
你看 你比谁都了解Amy
You just have to trust your gut.
你就相信自己的直觉
What is your gut telling you?
你的直觉咋告诉你的
That I'm a terrible napkin chooser
我是个烂透的挑餐巾的人
and will therefore be a horrible spouse.
并且还会因此称为糟透了的伴侣
That is not your gut. That is your crazy, nonsense brain.
这不是你的直觉 这是你那个发疯的荒谬的脑子
Trust me, Jake.
相信我 Jake
You know the right napkin. Is it this one?
你知道该选哪个餐巾的 是这个吗
With that crimping? No way.
带卷边的 绝对不要
Oh, my God, what did I just do? You listened to your gut!
啊 天 我做了啥 你听从了你的直觉
Yes! I have a gut! My groom gut!
对 我有直觉 我的新郎直觉
Every groom has one. You just had to find yours.
每个新郎都有直觉 你只需要找到自己的
Okay, I can do this. Uh, this one's too big.
好 我可以做到的 呃 这个太大了
This is too scratchy. This one is shedding.
这个太扎人了 这个太闪了
This one's too rustic. Am I using that term right?
这个太土了 我词儿用的对吗
Yes, you're doing it! It is too rustic!
没错 你做的很好 这个太土了
This one. Classy, but very absorbent.
这个 很高级 不过摸起来棉棉的
Simple, and it won't clash with our color scheme.
很简洁 不会跟我们的配色冲突
It's perfect! We'll take it!
完美 就它了
Groom gut! Groom gut!
新郎直觉 新郎直觉
Did you hear anything from Olivia?
Olivia那儿有什么消息
She's not gonna step down, and neither am I.
她不会让步 我也不会
We're at an impasse. Okay.
我们陷入僵局了 好的
Well, Gina and I have been discussing the situation
好的 Gina跟我讨论了一下这个情况
and we think we know what you need to do.
我们觉得知道该做点什么
Oh? What is that? Whisper campaign.
噢 做点什么 风言风语大斗争
It's the best way to bring down an enemy
如果你不想弄脏自己的手
if you don't wanna get your hands dirty.
那这是把对手放倒的最佳手段
How do you think I stole the cheese club presidency away from Bruce?
你觉得我是怎么从Bruce那儿撬到芝士俱乐部主席的位子的
Whisper.
风言风语
I heard he thought camembert was goat cheese.
我听说他认为卡贝门乳酪是山羊奶酪
And how do you think I got Janet and her horrible daughter Dakota
你觉得我是怎么让Janet跟她那个丑女儿Dakota
to drop out of baby bongos class?
退出婴儿邦哥鼓课堂的
Whispers.
风言风语
I heard Dakota has foot in mouth disease.
我听说Dakota有口♥蹄♥疫♥
Sir, you have to give us permission to do this.
长官 你得批准我们这么做
Weaponize our sweet little mouths.
武装我们甜蜜的小嘴巴
Ugh, how are we on the same side of this?
呃 我们怎么会在统一战线上
This is not a strategy I'd normally entertain,
这不是我通常觉得感兴趣的战略
however, challenging Olivia publicly is out of the question,
但是 公开挑衅Olivia是不可能的的
so... what do you have in mind?
所以 你们有什么主意
Whispers. Yes, I know,
风言风语 好 我知道
but what specifically are the words
但是你们想传的
that you would be whispering?
具体是些什么话
She lied on her resume.
她简历造假
She's a shoplifter. She planted evidence.
她顺手牵羊 她编造证据
She seduced a priest. She pads her stats.
她色♥诱♥牧师 她虚报数据
She's sort of stanky, I heard.
我听说 她有点体味
No, no. I wanna be commissioner of the NYPD,
不不不 我想成为纽约警局的局长
but I want to achieve it honorably.
但是我想体面的做到
There has to be another way.
肯定有别的办法
There isn't.
没有
Whispers.
风言风语
So Louise Mindar is right over there, officers.
Louise Mindar就在那儿 警官
Oh, please don't call us that.
请不要这么叫我们
We're undercover.
我们卧底呢
Yeah, we're pretending we like old people and don't think they're gross.
对 我们在假装喜欢老年人并且不觉得他们恶心
Some of us aren't pretending.
我们中有人不是假装的哟
I think the elderly are treasured to society.
我认为老年人对社会而言很珍贵
Actually, from experience, she is more right.
实际上 经验而言 她是对的
You definitely shouldn't be working here,
你真的不应该在这儿上班
but thank you for your help.
不过谢谢你的帮忙
All right, Rosa, time for some senior seduction.
好了 Rosa 诱惑老年人行动开始了
Hello, Mrs. Mindar. We're from Sunset for Seniors,
你好 Mindar太太 我们是从夕阳老年人来的
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表