剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Thank you for allowing me to read it.
谢谢你让我读到它
And I want to thank you all
我还想感谢你们所有人
for your hard, hard work on this case.
在这个案子上花了这么大力气
Appreciate it.
感激不尽
Ooh, did you hear that?
哇 你听到了吗
He loved it.
他喜欢诶
D.C. Parlov loved my writing!
D.C. Parlov喜欢我的作品
You were wrong!
你错了
And being wrong never felt so right.
犯错从未让我感觉如此之好
Oh, that sounded cool. Did I just make up a hit song?
哇 听着不错 我是不是刚刚编出了一首热门单曲
**Being wrong never felt so right*
*犯错从未让我感觉如此之好
**With the Addams Family staying up all night*
*亚当斯一家整夜不睡觉
Yep, I was right. It's a hit.
不错 我说得很对 此歌♥能火
I gotta go call Sharon!
我要给Sharon打电♥话♥
All righty. Well, congratulations, Sarge!
没问题 恭喜你了 警长
And don't forget about us when you become a famous author.
等你成了著名作家可别忘了我们
Terry's writing sucks. Parlov is lying to him.
Terry的作品烂透了 Parlov在说谎
What? Why? I don't know.
什么情况 为什么 我不知道
He's buttering him up...
他在讨好他
because Lawson and Parlov stole their own books!
因为Lawson和Parlov自己偷了自己的书
**Well, they stole their own books*
*他们偷了自己的书
**It's plain to see*
*这点显而易见
**But who's on the case*
*但是谁在办案
**The Addams Family*
*是亚当斯一家
**Terry is Gomez, I'm Cousin It*
*Terry是Gomez 我是表亲It
**You are Wednesday, let's do this*
*你是Wednesday 一起行动吧
Okay, we should go.
好吧 我们该走了
Why do you think these guys are in it together?
你为什么觉得这两个人都牵涉其中
They hate each other.
他们那么讨厌对方
They spent an hour
花了一个小时
arguing over the name of the dragon in "The Hobbit."
争论<霍比特人>里那条龙的名字
Smog. Smowg.
Smog Smowg
Smog! Smowg!
Smog Smowg
Smog! Smowg!
Smog Smowg
It's "Smowg," By the way...
应该是Smowg 顺便说一下
Point Lawson... but yes, they're mortal enemies,
Lawson得一分 不过他们确实是不共戴天的敌人
which is why they think
所以他们才会觉得
we'll never suspect them of being in cahoots.
我们不会怀疑他们两个勾结在一起
Oh, but they cahooted, Rosa.
噢 但他们确实勾结了 Rosa
They cahooted all over us.
他们在我们眼皮子底下勾结了
Gross. Why'd they leak their chapters?
恶心 他们为什么要泄露那些章节呢
To get people excited,
为了让人们兴奋起来
like when Carly Rae Jepsen puts out an amazing single,
就像Carly Rae Jepsen推出了一首了不起的单曲
and you have to wait six weeks for the album to come out.
但你还得等六个星期专辑才会发行
She's great. I'm not apologizing.
她很棒 我是不会道歉的
So Parlov contacted Terry because he knows
所以Parlov联♥系♥了Terry因为他知道
Sarge is a super-fan and can be manipulated.
警长是他的超级粉丝而且很容易操纵
Yes, he's been giving Terry presents since last year.
对 他从去年就开始给Terry送礼物
And Terry's novel gave Parlov another chance to manipulate him.
而且Terry的小说更给了Parlov操纵他的机会
Unless...
除非
is it possible Parlov actually likes Sarge's writing?
有没有可能Parlov真的喜欢警长的作品
Read the first sentence.
你看一下第一句话
Yep, Parlov did it. Very much so.
没错 是Parlov干的 绝对是的
Gah! Now I have to tell Sarge
啊 现在我得告诉警长
that his fantasy novel stinks.
他的奇幻小说糟透了
This is the hardest part of being a cop.
这是对警♥察♥来说最难的部分啊
Now, there are issues with RFLP testing,
现在 RFLP测试仍存在着问题
as there are with every technique, but...
就像每一种技术一样 但是
Captain, I thought you said
警监 我以为你刚刚说的是
your friend removed his mask and left.
你的朋友摘下了面具离开了
I forgot to lube up his face.
我忘记给他的脸涂润滑油了
We failed to listen to the instructions.
我们没听指示
That is incredibly careless.
这真的极其粗心大意
I know, and it means we won't receive our certification,
我知道 而且这意味着我们不能得到证书了
and I'm okay with that.
我可以接受
Unless my honesty... No, it's off the table.
除非我的诚实 不 此事免谈
And I'm okay with that.
我可以接受
Well, anyway, RFLP testing was designed to
无论如何 RFLP是用来
localize genetic disorders, and it... Ooh
控制遗传疾病发病范围的 哇
My cousin Donna has a genetic disorder
我的表亲Donna就有遗传病
where her lips were made of cartilage,
她的嘴唇是由软骨组成的
meaning her mouth is technically a beak.
意味着她的嘴其实就是个鸟喙
I don't see how that pertains to anything... No, let him talk.
我没看出来这和我说的有什么关系 不 让他说
I want to hear it.
我想听
Boyle, tell us about your cousin's beak.
Boyle 跟我们讲讲你表亲的鸟喙
Well, she runs marathons to raise money for
好 她通过跑马拉松来给
other people afflicted with "Bird-face."
其他那些被"鸟一样的脸"所折磨的人筹钱
There are only two of them.
一共只有两个人
They're her kids.
就是她的小孩
Oh, Sarge!
噢 警长
Funny seeing you here.
没想到在这儿碰到你
Oh, that reminds me.
噢 那倒提醒了我
I have to tell you something. What was it?
我有事要跟你说 什么事呢
Out with it, Peralta.
有话快说 Peralta
Okay, fine. Here it goes.
好吧 开始了
I think that... Parlov hated my book.
我觉得 Parlov讨厌我的书
He only said he liked it so I wouldn't figure out
他说他喜欢只是因为这样我就不会想到
he and Lawson stole their own manuscripts.
他和Lawson偷走了自己的手稿
You figured it out. Well, I had a gut feeling,
你想到了 我有种直觉
so I went digging.
所以我继续深挖下去
I got a warrant for Parlov's browser history.
拿到了搜查Parlov浏览记录的许可
He searched "How to liquidate Bitcoins"
他查过"如何变现比特币"
three days before the laptops were stolen.
在笔记本被偷走的三天前
Man, I bet that browser history was a nightmare, huh?
哥们儿 我敢说他的浏览历史就是场噩梦对吧
Oh, you have no idea. Yeah.
噢 你想不到的 是啊
Anyway, I questioned them, and they confessed.
反正我审问了他们 他们也坦白了
I can't go to prison, okay?
我不能去监狱 好吗
I know I seem tough, but I'm not.
我知道我看上去很强壮 其实不是的
I went to Bennington. Ew.
我读的可是本宁顿女子学院 噁
I'm sorry Parlov didn't like your book.
我很抱歉Parlov不喜欢你的书
And I didn't. And also Rosa.
我也不喜欢 还有Rosa
Why did I add that? No, it's okay.
我为什么要加上这句 没事 不要紧的
At least I won't waste any more time trying to be a writer.
至少我不会把更多的时间浪费在努力成为一个作家上了
Wait, let me ask you a question.
等等 我要问你一个问题
Are you a better cop now than when you started?
作为一个警♥察♥ 现在的你是不是刚刚工作的你更优秀了
Nope. Wasn't talking to you.
不是 没跟你说
Yeah. I look back at my old cases
是的 我回顾我以前的案子
and I can't believe how long it took me to figure things out.
都不能想象我当时居然花了那么长时间才把案子想通
Yeah, but you worked on it,
对啊 但你努力工作
and you kept working, and now,
不断进取 而现在
12 to 40 years later...
12年到40年之后
I don't have a good sense of your age...
我不是很能判断你的年纪
You're a great cop who got a "Gut feeling"
你成了一个优秀的警♥察♥ 拥有破案的"直觉"
and solved a huge case.
解决了一个大案子
So you think I should keep writing?
所以你觉得我应该继续写作吗
I mean, you might not become a huge famous author,
我是说 也许你无法成为一个伟大而著名的作家
but you'll get better,
但你会进步的
and if it makes you happy, it can't be that bad.
而且如果写作能让你快乐 那也不会那么糟糕
Sheryl Crow, she's great. I won't apologize.
Sheryl Crow 她就很棒 我不会道歉的
And who knows?
而且谁知道呢
Claire Essalgorn didn't start
Claire Essalgorn开始
writing the first "Crimson Portal" Novel until she was 60.
写第一本<猩红传送门>的时候已经60岁了
I started reading it because the character looks like me.
我一开始会读是因为这个角色长得和我很像
I kept reading it because it's so good!
我继续读下去是因为它真的太好看了
Rosa, you did get hooked, you big nerd!
Rosa 你确实着迷了 你这个大书呆子
This heroine is my heroin.
这个女主角就是我的海♥洛♥因♥
Oh, such a dweebus. I love it!
噢 真是个怪人儿 我喜欢
Speaking of which, Parlov's laptop is in evidence.
对了 Parlov的电脑还在证据室里
Want to go read the new "Skyfire" Book?
想去看最新一本<天火循环>吗
Oh, I don't know.
噢 我不知道
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表