剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
David Stovelman murdered his wife.
David Stovelman谋杀了他的老婆
You mean me?
你是在说我吗
Debbie Stovelman. Boom, boom.
Debbie Stovelman 嘭 嘭
She is happy, healthy and alive.
她很快乐 健康 并且还活着
Hey, Captain.
嘿 警监
Just wanted to say sorry about the hole in the wall.
关于那个墙上的洞 我很抱歉
I've already called maintenance.
我已经叫了维修人员
Okay. Anything else? God, you're good.
好的 还有别的事吗 天呐 你真棒
You saw right through me.
你完全看穿了我
I failed as a manager.
我作为管理人员失职了
I couldn't deal with this overeager officer who kept pestering me.
我没法应对这一直缠着我热切过头的警员
Ohh, you have an both: Amy.
哦 你遇到了Amy Amy
Yes, I know. We've been through it a lot today.
是的 我知道 我们今天经历了很多这对话
Well, you should've come to me.
好吧 你应该来找我的
I know exactly what it's like to be you.
我很清楚变成你会是一个什么样子
You used to be an Amy?
你曾经也是一个Amy吗
No, I never had your level of insecurity.
不 我从来没有过你这个等级的不安全感
I was referring to managing an Amy.
我说的是管理Amy
Of course.
当然了
Well, I'm not sure there's anything left to try.
好吧 我不是很确定还有什么法子可以试的吗
No matter what I did,
不管我做了什么
he just kept interrupting me
他一直会用他自己的想法
with all his own ideas.
来不停地打断我
Were they good ideas? I don't know.
那些是好想法吗 我不知道
I didn't listen to them.
我没有听
Damn.
妈的
Did you just solve it that easily?
你这么简单地就解决了这件事吗
Yes, I did. You see,
没错 就是这样 你要知道
managing Amy is not a chore, it's a pleasure.
管理Amy不是一件冗繁的事务 而是一个荣幸
Because an Amy is a tool. I'm a tool?
因为一个Amy就是一件工具 我是件工具(混球)吗
Yes, you're a massive tool.
没错 你是件巨大的工具
You're useful and valuable.
你很有用并且很有价值
Sure, an Amy can be intimidating sometimes
当然了 Amy这样的人有时候会很吓人
because they have such strong ideas.
因为他们有很强烈的想法
But you should always listen to an Amy
但是你应该多听听Amy这类人的话
because they will only make you better.
因为他们只会让你变得更好
At least, that's my experience.
至少 这是我的经验
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 长官
Jay, would you please excuse us.
Jay 你能让我们单独呆着吗
I believe there's a brand new motorcycle
我相信在楼上有一辆
with your name on it upstairs.
写着你名字的全新摩托车
You guys are the best.
你们最棒了
Thanks for bringing my dog back.
谢谢你把我的狗带回来
He looks almost exactly the same.
它看上去就和原来的一模一样
Come on. Boom, boom, Jake.
得了吧 嘭 嘭 Jake
Boom, boom, Charles. Boom, boom, Jay.
嘭 嘭 Charles 嘭 嘭 Jay
What's going on here?
这里发生了什么
I thought you were murdered.
我以为你被谋杀了
I was never dead.
我从来没有死过
Then what was that 100k payment to ScepterCore for?
那么付给ScepterCore的十万美金是用来干什么的
It was to get you off the grid.
那是用来让你金蝉脱壳的
Because the Feds were investigating you.
因为联邦调查局在调查你
You can't indict someone who doesn't exist.
你不能指控一个并不存在的人
So you're still working for NutriBoom?
所以你依旧在为营养爆弹工作吗
Working for? I am NutriBoom.
为它工作吗 我就是营养爆弹
Look, your annoying little crusade is wasting my time.
听着 你们这烦人的调查是在浪费我的时间
I want you to leave me and my company alone.
我想要你们离我和我的公♥司♥远点
Not gonna happen. Now we know you're alive
这是不可能发生的 现在我知道你还活着
and I bet the Feds would be interested in knowing that, too.
那么我打赌联邦调查局将也会对此很感兴趣的
Maybe, but the fact remains,
也许如此 但事实依旧是
I haven't committed any crimes...
我从没犯下过任何罪行
that anyone can prove.
有任何人能证明的那种
So you can try your luck with the Feds.
所以你可以碰碰运气去找联邦调查局
Or you can get your money back
或者你可以拿着你的钱回去
and go on that expensive honeymoon.
并且继续计划那昂贵的蜜月旅行
How do you know about my honeymoon?
你怎么会知道我的蜜月旅行那事
I know everything. Oh, really?
我无所不知 哦 真的吗
Because you don't know about my big ass moral compass.
因为你并不知道我那大到飞起的道德指南针
Damn!
妈的
I'm going to the Feds, and you're going down.
我会去找联邦调查局 并且你也会下台的
Also, can you tell us how to get out of here?
并且 你能告诉我们怎么出去吗
This place is a real maze.
这地方真的就是个迷宫
Oh, Officer Jennings?
哦 Jennings警员
Can I speak to you for a minute?
我能和你聊一聊吗
Of course. Nothing I like more
当然了 我最喜欢的就是
than one-on-one time with my boss.
和上司的私人对话时间了
Wow, it's like staring in a mirror.
哇哦 这就好像是在盯着面镜子一样
What? Nothing.
什么 没什么
Listen, I wanna apologize.
听着 我想要道歉
I ignored your ideas and that was a mistake.
我无视了你的主意 这是个错误
Please, tell me your suggestions for the filing system.
请告诉我 你对于档案系统所提出的的建议
It's actually five suggestions and 23 sub suggestions.
那其实是5条建议和2♥3♥条♥附属建议
And I After the briefing.
并且我 在简报会之后再提
Ohh. Copy that.
哦 收到
All right, listen up, squad.
那么 听好了 小队
We had increased criminal activity in the park last night,
昨晚在公园的犯罪活动增加了
so we'll be doubling our patrols there today.
所以我们今天 将会把那里的巡逻量加倍
After the meeting, I will be handing out new...
在会议结束后 我将会发布新的
assignments.
任务
Oh, my God, I did it.
哦 我的天呐 我做到了
The Feds said our intel could help them
联邦调查局说我们的情报也许
maybe take down Stovelman someday,
会帮助他们终有一日拿下Stovelman
but they didn't sound hopeful.
但他们并不是抱很大希望
Well, I'm glad you did the right thing. Really?
好吧 我很高兴你做了正确的事 真的吗
Even though it means we now have no money for a decent honeymoon?
尽管这意味着我们会没有钱去度一个美妙的蜜月吗
It's hard not to say a really corny thing right now
此时此刻很难不说一些老掉牙的话
about how every day's a honeymoon with you.
就比如只要和你在一起 每天都是蜜月
Aww. Although, technically, you did just say it.
哦 尽管如此 技术角度上说 你刚刚就把它说出口了
Which is very embarrassing for you.
这对你来说很尴尬
Jake, don't freak out.
Jake 别吓到了
There's a really creepy guy spying on us.
那里有一个十分诡异的人在窥探我们
Oh, no, no, no.
哦 不 不 不
That's just Phil from NutriBoom.
那只是营养爆弹的Phil
He'll be intimidating us from now on.
从现在起 他将会吓唬我们
There's an evil corporation hell-bent on destroying us.
那是一家不顾一切要毁灭我们的邪恶公♥司♥
Hi, Phil! Boom, boom!
嗨 Phil 嘭 嘭
Say, "Boom, boom," Darling.
说"嘭 嘭" 亲爱的
Boom, boom.
嘭 嘭
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表