剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Another day in paradise?
天堂般的工作享受吧
She actually means that. Please don't be offended.
她是真心的 她没有想冒犯您
Great. What do you want?
哦 你要干嘛
To apply for a block party permit.
申请一张街区聚会的许可证
Here is form 1290.
这是编号♥1290的表格
Oh, wait, you trying to get a permit for this Friday?
等等 你是想申请本周五的许可吗
You would need...
你还需要
1290-B expedited request
一份1290-B类加急申请
and a 1021-J adjustment waiver
一份1021-J类调整豁免书
and a sweet, sweet P-28-P supplemental.
还有一份可亲又可爱的P-28-P类附件
Right. There's just one problem.
对 但是还是有个问题
What? No. I did absolutely everything.
什么问题 不可能 我方方面面都做周全了
The 1021-J has to be submitted with an approved 1290.
1021-J类调整豁免书必须和已通过的1290表格一起上交
But I'm submitting the 1021-J to get the 1290 approved.
但我交1021-J类调整豁免书就是为了1290表格能通过啊
That doesn't make any sense.
这根本没道理
I guess it doesn't.
大概就是没有道理吧
Okay. Okay, okay.
好 行 没关系
This is just a puzzle, and I can figure it out.
这只是一个小问题 我可以解决的
To get an approved 1290,
为了通过1290表格的申请
I need an approved 1021-J,
我要先通过1021-J类调整豁免书
which I can't get without an approved 1290,
但是没有通过表格 我就拿不到豁免书
which I can't get without an approved 1021-J,
拿不到豁免书 我就通不过表格
which I can't get without an approved 1290,
没有表格 就没有豁免书
which I can't get without an approved 1021-J,
没有豁免书 就没有表格
which I can't get without an approved 1290,
没有表格 就没有豁免书
which I can't get without an approved 1021-J...
没有豁免书 就没有表格
Okay. She's in a loop.
完了 死循环
You broke her brain. I'm gonna take her out of here.
你把她玩坏了 我带她走了
Which I can't get without an approved 1290,
没有表格 就没有豁免书
which I can't get without...
没有豁免书就
Sarge, Hitchcock and I just uncovered something huge.
警长 我和Hitchcock有了不得的发现
You solved a crime?
你们破了个案子吗
What? That's insane, no.
你说啥 你疯了吗 不可能的
It's about our nap room.
我说的是关于我们午休室的事情
Guess how long Gina's been pumping for?
你知道Gina用多长时间吸奶吗
I don't want to... The last hour.
我不想知道 已经一个小时了
Now, everyone knows Gina's using a Nodella Harmony Breastpump
你看 大家都知道 Gina用的是娜德拉牌和谐吸奶器
with 2-Phase Expression Technology
采用分段式挤压技术
for faster milk expression.
智能挤奶 更快更强
You shouldn't know so much about breastpumps, Hitchcock.
你对吸奶器的了解也太多了 Hitchcock
Well, you should know more about what's going on in your precinct.
是你对咱们分局里里外外的了解太少了吧
Given the Nodella's exceptional flow,
由于娜德拉这款产品流量惊人
there's no way she needs to be pumping more than 20 minutes a side.
她每侧的吸奶时间绝对不会超过20分钟
Wow, you didn't even say "Breast."
哇 你居然没有提到"胸"这个字
Yeah, because I'm not a child.
那当然 我又不是小朋友了
I need my afternoon nap.
我下午要睡觉觉
Okay, what are you guys trying to say?
好吧 你们到底想说些什么
Come with us.
跟我们来
Where's Gina?
Gina人呢
She just left the pump running and disappeared.
她光把吸奶器放这儿 人却不见了
You got played so hard. You cuck.
你被耍地好惨 你这个软蛋
So, did you make contact with Murphy's weak link?
你们跟Murphy家的弱点联♥系♥了吗
Diane Keaton's brotherinlaw? Yes.
黛安基顿的大伯子 联♥系♥了
We're real tight, but unfortunately,
我们关系还挺密切 但是
he's such a weak link, his family won't tell him anything.
他实在是太弱了 他家里人什么都不告诉他
So... that's it, then.
所以 就这样了是吧
We have no idea what Murphy's really up to?
我们对Murphy的意图一无所知
I can't morally give him that permit, so it's over.
我不能昧着良心给他下发许可 一切都结束了
Wait. We still have time.
等等 我们还有时间啊
Maybe there's a way to get Kyle back in with his family.
说不定我们能想出个办法 让Kyle的家人重新接受他
Like, what if...
比如说
Ooh, Jake's wheels are turning.
Jake的智慧之轮正在转动
Your brain baby is crowning.
脑子里宝宝的头也快出来了
Boyle, please. That's disgusting.
Boyle 拜托不要 这也太恶心了
No, it's helping. I am having a brain baby.
还挺有帮助的 我的脑子确实像在分娩一样
Then push, man, push. Breathe.
用力啊 朋友 用力 深呼吸
You can do this. You are so strong.
你可以的 你是个坚强的男人
Ah, got it!
啊 有了
Kyle's uncle cut him off because of that stolen car, right?
Kyle的叔叔跟他断绝关系 是因为他弄丢了那辆车对吧
But what if we could find that car
如果我们能找到那辆车
and have Kyle give it back to him?
然后让Kyle还回去呢 对吧
Then all is forgiven. Kyle's back in the family.
然后大家都会原谅他 他也会重新回到那个大家庭中
Right, but how do we find that car?
没错 但是我们怎么把那辆车找回来呢
We just did a big sweep of Brooklyn chop shops.
警局最近完成了对布鲁克林的废旧汽车站的大扫荡
Maybe Seamus's car is one of them.
说不定Seamus的车被清出来了
Maybe it's in the impound lot.
说不定就在拖吊场里
Yes.
没错
Okay. Put in my password.
好 正在输入密♥码♥
Yes, it's in the impound lot!
对 就是在拖吊场里
My brain baby's a genius.
我的脑袋宝宝真聪明
It's a miracle.
简直是个奇迹
Who's this lady we're meeting?
我们要见的这个女人是谁
The source: Florence Tinj.
解铃的系铃人 她叫Florence Tinj
She ran the rules and regs department for 30 years.
三十多年来 叱咤局场 照章办事
She wrote the forms.
她就是表格的制定人
She has touched every life in this city.
这所城市里的每个人都和她息息相关
Not mine.
我就跟她没关
Yeah-huh.
怎么可能
Haven't you ever filled out a mileage reimbursement form?
你难道没填过里程报销表吗
No, dude, I make you do those for me.
没 我都是让你帮我填的
Right, I'm so grateful to you for that.
对哦 超感谢你的
Anyway, she's the only person that can figure this out.
不管怎样 她是唯一一个能解决这件事儿的人
She understands the bureaucracy
她对官僚机制的理解
on a level that we mortals can't even fathom.
已经到达了我们凡人无法领会的境界
Florence Tinj.
Florence Tinj
What?
咋
Detectives Diaz and Santiago, NYPD,
我们是纽约警局的警探 她叫Diaz 我叫Santiago
and I just want to say...
我只想说
Those cats are having sex.
那些猫正在交♥媾♥
Yeah.
嗯
Uh, can you explain these forms to us?
呃 您能不能帮我们解释一下这些表格是什么意思
They seem logically flawed.
它们好像逻辑上有点不对
At first, I thought it was a mistake,
一开始 我以为是程序上出错了
but then I thought, "There's something deeper at play here."
但我想了想 可能这里有什么更深层次的问题
No, it's a mistake.
不 只是出错了而已
They don't work. What?
这些表格没有用 什么
But you wouldn't design a form
但是 您不可能设计这样一个
that literally can't be filed.
根本没有办法归档的表格吧
Yeah, I would. I did it all the time,
可能啊 我经常做这种事
mostly out of spite, but also incompetence.
一般是为了泄愤 但也是因为业务能力低
Plus, I just found out I'm dyslexic.
而且我最近才发现自己患有阅读困难症
Okay. Thank you for your time.
好 谢谢你的宝贵时间
Good luck with all your, uh, hoarding, Florence.
还有 呃 囤积快乐 Florence
Okay. We're supposed to pick up Kyle in a minute.
我们等会儿就要跟Kyle碰面了
We can't just bring him straight to his uncle's Rolls,
我们不能直接把他带到他叔叔的劳斯莱斯那去
or it'll seem suspicious, so we gotta figure out a way
那样太可疑了 我们得想个办法
to make him notice it on his own.
让他自己注意到那辆车
What if you drive by and I yell,
要不这样 你假装开车经过 然后我大喊
"Those two birds are having sex!"
"快看 那边两只鸟在啪啪啪呢"
He'll obviously want to see that,
他肯定会往那个方向看
and when he looks, voilà.
等他一看 哇
The car's right there.
车就在那
Or I could just drive by it very slowly.
或者我♥干♥脆把车开得奇慢就行
Ah, also a good plan.
这个主意也不错
Okay, let's do it.
行动吧
So, that's when it hits me: savory dinner cereal.
所以 我突然灵感爆发 咸谷物麦片作晚餐
Oh, my God. What?
我的天哪 什么
Instead of it being cold, what if I heat it up?
如果不吃冷的 要是把它加热了呢
Unless... is that just soup?
可是加热了 会不会就变成汤了
It is.
是哦
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表