剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
That's why I want to marry you.
这就是为什么我想要和你结婚
Marry me.
和我结婚
Marry. Oh, my God, look.
结婚 哦 天呐 快看
The arsonist spelled MAR, but they were going to spell
纵火犯拼出了MAR 但是他们要拼出
M-A-R-R-Y! Or...
M-A-R-R-Y(结婚) 或者
Conjugate. Conjugate means marry!
结合 结合的意思就是结婚
Yes, and who wants to marry Vin?
是的 那么谁想要跟Vin结婚
The lady from the bar!
酒吧那个女人
Hey, puzzle chick, unscramble this.
嘿 字谜小妞 解出这个字谜吧
You're going to "Ailj."
你要去"Ailj"(监狱)了
All right, Sarge. The car is yours.
好啦 Sarge 车子归你了
What? Why?
什么 为啥
I don't deserve that car. I don't know about that.
我不应该得到它 我不知道这点
I went back and watched the tapes to figure out how you did it.
我回去看了录像 想发现你是怎么做到的
Right before the drawing,
就在抽签之前
you got a peanut butter cup out of the freezer.
你从冰箱拿出了花生酱杯子
The thing is, you don't eat sugar past 4:00 p.m.
事实上 你过了下午4点就不吃糖
Could have been a cheat day.
可能是一个欺骗日
Oh, it was definitely a cheat day.
绝对是一个欺骗日
You froze your slip of paper,
你冰了你的那张纸条
so that when you pulled the name,
所以当你抽名字的时候
all you had to do was find the cold one.
就只要找出温度较低的那一张
So.
所以
You thought the way I cheated was so cool,
你认为我作弊手法很酷
you gave me the car?
就要把车给我吗
Yeah, but also while I was watching those tapes,
是的 但还因为当我看这些录像时
I noticed all the nice crap you do for people.
我注意到所有你为大家做的贴心破事儿
You got Gina a cushion for her chair.
你为Gina准备了一个椅垫
You let Charles show you
你看了Charles给你展示的
130 pictures of Nikolaj brushing his teeth.
130张Nikolaj的刷牙照
You Heimlich'd Scully twice.
你对Scully施行了两次海姆立克急救
On the same peanut. I also solved a murder.
因为同一粒花生 我还破了一起谋杀案
Yeah, we all solve murders, but you,
是的 我们都破谋杀案 但是你
you let Hitchcock borrow a pair of your socks,
你让Hitchcock借了你一双袜子
because his somehow disintegrated.
因为他的袜子不知为何烂了
Anyway, I'm sorry I guilted you in the first place.
不管怎样 我都为一开始就怪罪你感到抱歉
You deserve that car. Thanks, Diaz.
你应得到那辆车 谢谢 Diaz
How did you get Hitchcock and Scully to agree to this?
你怎么让Hitchcock和Scully同意的呢
I washed their car and told them it was a new one.
我洗了一下他们的车子 然后说那是新的
They're napping in it right now.
他们正在里头打盹呢
Smart!
机智
Hello, Captain Holt. Ah, Captain Crawford.
你好 Holt警监 啊 Crawford警监
To what do I owe the pleasure?
你来这儿有何贵干呢
Captain Crawford is here to see you.
Crawford警监来看你了
Thank you, Gina.
谢谢 Gina
So, it would seem that we have become frenemies.
看上去我们变成友敌了
Do you know what that means?
你知道是什么意思吗
Are you trying to imply that I'm too old to understand a portmanteau?
你是在暗示我已经老得不能理解一个混成词了吗
I am not, but I am too dignified to use one.
我没有 不过我的尊严不准许我使用这种词
Friend-enemy.
亦友亦敌
I just wanted to thank you, for your brave speech.
我就是想谢谢你 谢谢你勇敢的演讲
The mayor's office has replaced the selection committee
市长办公室替换了原来的评审委员会
with a less biased one, so.
换了一个不那么有偏见的 所以
Feel free to start calling me commissioner now.
请随意地开始称呼我为局长吧
The only time I plan on calling you is to hear you concede.
直到你叫输 我才打算那么称呼你
It's going to be hard to hear anything
你会很难听到任何东西
once I've crushed you into a fine powder.
一旦我把你击得粉碎
A fine powder that will choke you until you die.
粉碎之物也会让你窒息而亡
May the better candidate win.
狭路相逢强者胜
She will.
她会的
Captain Crawford left.
Crawford警监走了
So, we brought her in this morning,
我们今早把她带来
and she confessed immediately.
她立马就供罪了
Hi, Vin, I love you! Did you see my fires?
嗨 Vin 我爱你 你看到我纵的火了吗
Turned out, she was writing something.
结果表明 她当时正在写些什么
Specifically, "Marry me, or else I will kill you."
具体来说 "跟我结婚 否则我会杀了你"
"Yours forever, Helen Gorbelson."
"你永远的 Helen Gorbelson"
Wow, that's so many fires. So many fires.
哇 那得有好多的火啊 好多的火
Thank you for catching her.
谢谢你抓住了她
With a brilliant puzzling mind like yours on the case,
有着处理案件的这样聪明的解谜大脑
it was only a matter of time.
成功对你只是时间问题
Actually, Jake solved it.
事实上 是Jake解开的
He's kind of a genius with this stuff.
他在这方面是个天才
Oh, thank you, then.
哦 那么 谢谢你啦
Couldn't have done it without your help.
没有你的帮忙 我也解不开
So I guess that's that.
好了 就这样吧 我想
I should probably run
我可能得溜了
if I'm going to make it to the Javits Center by four.
如果我四点还要去贾维茨中心的话
They're making a mold of me for the upcoming Bodies Exhibit.
为即将到来的身体展览 他们建了一个我的模型
As they should, your body is great.
他们的确得这么干 你的身体棒极了
And that's okay. Thanks, man.
那很好 多谢 朋友
You should join me for a puzzle night sometime.
你有机会应该和我一起参加字谜之夜
Oh. No!
哦 不
Jake is taken. He already has a friend.
Jake没空 他已经有朋友了
Hang out offer declined.
外出邀请拒绝
Now let's strut your centerfold ass out of here.
现在请你那上过杂♥志♥插页的屁♥股♥离开这里
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表