剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
And I will do good things for the city.
并且我会为这个城市做好事
Yes, you will. Now, get over there,
没错 你会的 现在 给我过去
and crap all over Olivia's ideas.
然后搅黄所有Olivia的主意
Patrick, nice to see you. Hello, Raymond.
Patrick 很高兴见到你 你好 Raymond
Shall we smalltalk? Mm.
我们能稍微说两句吗 嗯
I've been thinking recently about how vital
我最近一直在想对于纽约警局来说
the existence of precincts is to the NYPD.
分区的存在是多么的必不可少
Oh, you spoke to Crawford.
哦 你和Crawford谈过了
She's very forward thinking, isn't she?
她的思想很有前瞻性 不是吗
I suppose you could call it that.
我先假设你可以这么形容它
I mean, I wouldn't, but...
我的意思是 我是不会的 但是
Ray, you don't need to worry about her.
Ray 你不需要担心她
Between you and me,
我们就私下说
we had to nominate a girl for PR reasons.
我们是出于公♥关♥原因才不得不提名一个女性
There's no way the NYPD
纽约警局不可能会
is ready for a female commissioner.
接受一个女性局长
Oh. Hey.
哦 嘿
Grab a crab cake before we start.
你在我们开始前先吃点蟹饼吧
Real crab, big chunks.
这是真的蟹肉 还很大块
Okay, no one saw Sarge do anything suspicious on the day of the drawing.
好吧 没有人看见警长在抽签的那天做任何可疑的事
We got nothing.
我们一无所获
Speak for yourself, sister. We found a smoking gun.
是你一无所获 姐妹 我们找到了确凿的证据
Play it, Hitchcock.
播放吧 Hichcock
Voila. Bahboom.
瞧 轰隆
What, I don't see anything. Focus on the butt.
什么 我什么都没看见 注意那个屁♥股♥
The butt don't lie.
屁♥股♥是不会说谎的
He squeezed his cheeks before he opened the slip.
他在打开纸条前收紧了他的屁♥股♥
He knew his name was on it.
他知道他的名字写在上面
It was a pre-emptive celebration clench.
这是一个先行的攥臀庆祝
I don't know, we need better proof than a butt clench to take down Terry.
我不知道 我们需要比攥臀更加好的证据才能揭穿Terry
I did it, okay?
是我做的 好吗
I cheated. I wanted that car, and I took it.
我作弊了 我想要那辆车 然后我就拿了
And it's killing me. I couldn't sleep all night.
这让我痛不欲生 我夜不能寐
I just kept hearing the blinker.
我就一直听见这个提示音
You-cheat, you-cheat, you-cheat.
你作弊 你作弊 你作弊
Here are the keys. Take the damn car.
钥匙在这里 收下这辆该死的车吧
Terry doesn't deserve it.
Terry不配拥有它
And that is why I became a cop.
并且这就是为什么我成为了一名警♥察♥
Hey, Charles, nothing's happening on my MAR corner.
嘿 Charles 在我的MAR街角无事发生
Any movement at Sam's place?
在Sam的住所有什么动静吗
No, I did, however, see
没有 不过我倒是看见了
a cool-looking dude in a ponytail on a Razor scooter.
一个踩着滑板车的马尾辫酷小子
I have to admit, I like the look.
我不得不承认 我喜欢这打扮
Is it possible I'm wrong, and Sam is out of town?
有没有可能我错了 Sam的确不在那里
Vin's plan is actually kind of smart.
Vin的计划的确是挺聪明的
Jake, I have eyes on Sam. Yes, suck it, Vin.
Jake 我看见Sam了 太棒了 滚吧 Vin
My judgment is clear, and I am a genius.
我的判断准确无误 我是个天才
Charles, I'll be right there.
Charles 我马上就会到那里
But enough about the crab cakes.
我们也说够了蟹饼了
Our first presentation tonight
今晚我们的第一个演讲
will be from the 99th precinct's Captain Raymond Holt.
来自99分局的警监Raymond Holt
Raymond?
Raymond
Let me begin with a hilarious joke.
让我用一个滑稽的笑话来开场吧
I'm surprised I was on the short list for commissioner.
我很惊讶我在警局局长候选人的短名单上
After all, I am six feet tall.
毕竟 我身高183
Actually, what I have to say tonight is no laughing matter.
事实上 我要在今晚说的并不是一件可以笑的出来的事
I was just told by a member of the selection committee
我刚从选拔委员会的一名成员那里得知
that they have no intention of ever choosing a woman to run the NYPD.
他们无意选择一名女性来管理纽约警局
I suppose I should have been relieved,
我想我会松一口气
because Captain Crawford is a damn qualified candidate.
因为Crawford警监是一个非常有资质的候选人
But as someone who has been denied opportunity
但是我本人之前也曾屡屡失去机会
because of who I am,
就因为自己的本质
I cannot stand by and watch it happen to someone else.
我不能冷眼旁观别人遭受同样的事情
So, I will be reserving my presentation
因此 我不会发表我的演讲
for a selection committee
直到有一个评审委员会出现
that will judge all of the candidates fairly.
能够公正地评判每一个候选者为止
And let's be honest.
而且说实在话
The crab cakes were only so-so.
这儿的蟹饼其实很一般
Thank you.
谢谢
All right, talk to me, what's happening?
好了 说吧 发生了什么
All right, talk to me, what's happening?
好了 说吧 发生了什么
What's Sammy up to? Well, he just sat down on the plaza
Sammy要干嘛 哦 他刚刚坐在了广场上
Okay, he's opening up his backpack
好的 他正打开背包
Okay, he's opening up his backpack
好的 他正打开背包
and pulling out what appears to be a thermos.
拿出一个保温壶一样的东西
Possibly containing some sort of accelerant-like gasoline.
里面可能装着某种助燃剂 比如汽油
Yup. No, he's eating it with a spoon.
是呀 不 他在用勺子喝它
It's soup, he's eating soup.
是汤 他在喝汤
Well, maybe he's fueling up for a night of starting fires.
说不定他正在为晚上的纵火补充能量呢
He just pulled out a lighter!
他刚刚掏出了一个打火机
Nope, it's not a lighter. It's a bumblebee PEZ dispenser.
不 不是打火机 是佩滋的大黄蜂糖果盒
Hmm. Ooh, he's making a phone call.
嗯 哦 他在打电♥话♥
Quick, get the parabolic mic.
快点 拿出拋物面反射式麦克风
Mom, I did something bad.
妈 我♥干♥了件坏事
Yeah, you set some fires.
对 你纵了几起火
I proposed to Gretchen, and she said no.
我向Gretchen求婚了 她拒绝了我
So you set some fires. So, I left Myrtle Beach.
所以你就去纵火了 所以 我离开了默特尔比奇
Two weeks ago, and then you set some fires.
两周之前 之后你纵了几起火
No, I got back home today.
不 我今天回家的
Yeah, all my fish were dead.
对 我的鱼都死了
Okay, so Sam didn't do it.
好吧 Sam是清白的
I should probably get back to my corner.
我可能该回去蹲点了
Just for the record,
只是为了记录
just because I was wrong about Sam,
只是因为我错怪了Sam
does not mean that Vin was right.
并不意味着Vin是对的
Well, this is disappointing.
这真让人失望
I can't believe you left your post.
难以置信 你竟然离开了你的蹲守点
What, the plan wasn't yours,
这个计划不是你的
so you didn't think it was worth following?
所以你就觉得它不值得跟进吗
Well, because of your juvenile behavior,
好啊 因为你的幼稚之举
one of our city's finest...
我市一幢精美的
abandoned lard factories is now burned to the ground.
废弃的猪油厂如今被烧为平地
My gut told me that Sam Jepson was setting the fires.
我的直觉曾告诉我 是Sam Jepson纵的火
Although I now realize
尽管我现在意识到
his actual life is much sadder than that of a serial arsonist.
他的实际生活比连环纵火犯更可悲
But we agreed to do Vin's plan.
但是我们说好要执行Vin的计划的
So what? Vin is not a cop.
那又怎样 Vin又不是警♥察♥
Why do you keep siding with him instead of me?
你为什么老是站在他那边 而不是我这边
Oh, let me guess, because he was right,
让我猜猜看 因为他是对的
and the building was on fire, and he's perfect?
那幢楼着火了 而且他还很完美
Wait, are you jealous of Vin?
等等 你是在吃Vin的醋吗
Jake?
Jake
All right, I didn't want to say anything
好吧 我本不想说什么的
because it's a gross emotion, but yes,
因为吃醋是一种丑陋的情绪 但是是的
I am a little bit jealous of the super smart supermodel.
我的确有点吃那个超级聪明的超模的醋
This was our last case together.
这是我们合作的最后一起案件了
And you and him have been joined at the hip.
而你却和他结为亲密搭档
Or in his case, that super sexy V muscle
或者就他而论 那个超级性感的V字腹肌
that I don't understand how to tone.
我都不知道该怎么练
He told me, it's a lot of bicycle crunches.
他告诉我 他做了大量的自行车仰卧起坐
Crunches on a bicycle?
在自行车上仰卧起坐
That's crazy, you would just fall right off.
太疯狂了 你会直接掉下去的
Babe, you have no reason to be jealous of him.
宝贝 你这吃醋吃得毫无道理呀
I just...
我只是
I don't want you to wake up one day
我不想你某天醒来
and wish that you were with someone as smart as you are.
后悔自己没选择一个跟自己一样聪明的人在一起
I am with someone as smart as I am.
我正在和一个跟我一样聪明的人一起
You.
你
You're a brilliant detective.
你是一个机智的警探
I love the way you think.
我爱你的思维方式
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表