剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Hey, there, bud. Hey.
嘿 老兄 嘿
Can we talk about the murder truck we just purchased
我们能聊聊那辆用我们亲手挣的钱
with our very hard-earned money?
买♥♥来的谋杀案卡车吗
Oh, Amy, wait till you see her.
噢Amy 我等不及给你看了
I spent all night pressure-washing her,
我花了一晚上时间高压冲洗那车
and she is spotless.
她现在一尘不染了
Yeah, it's just, what if word gets out
就是 万一走漏了风声让别人知道
that our food truck was the site of a double homicide?
我们的餐车曾经是双尸凶杀案的现场怎么办
What if word gets out?
万一走漏了风声
It's in the "Our Story" Section of the menu.
这些都登在了菜单上"我们的故事"里
We're calling it Murder Truck!
我们管这餐车叫谋杀案卡车
We are? Yeah!
真的吗 没错
It was your idea. No, it was my greatest fear.
这是你的主意啊 不 这是我最大的恐惧
I can't believe you're leaning into the murder thing.
我不敢相信你现在对杀人的东西感兴趣了
Well, it'll get people talking. Check out the menu.
这会让人们热议的 看看菜单吧
It's printed on a crime scene photo.
这是打印在一张犯罪现场的照片上的
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的老天啊 我的老天啊
Charles, we're gonna lose all of our money.
Charles 我们会把我们的钱全部赔掉
Are you worried?
你担心这个吗
Oh, okay, I see what's happening.
噢 我知道怎么回事了
Starting a business is very scary.
创业是一件非常让人害怕的事
But I promise you, once you see our truck,
但我向你保证 一旦你看了我们的卡车
you'll feel a lot better. Come on.
你就不会那么担心了 来吧
No, no, no, no, no! My truck! My beautiful truck!
不不不不 我的卡车 我的漂亮卡车
Someone ripped her apart!
有人把她给拆了
Charles, please tell me you got insurance.
Charles 求求你跟我说你买♥♥了保险
I did. Okay, thank God.
我买♥♥了 谢天谢地
Coverage starts tomorrow.
保险日期明天起算
Well, Valdano's gonna be there tonight,
Valdano今晚会去那里
and the recording device in the watch is transmitting.
手表里的录音设备正在传导中
I feel like Bond. Terry Bond.
我感觉自己像007邦德 Terry邦德
Well, technically I'm the one wearing the watch,
严格意义上我才是戴手表的人
so that would make you Q at best.
所以你充其量就是邦德的军需官Q
Terry Q. Yeah. Way to roll with it.
Terry Q 没错 随机应变吧
Come on, let's tell Holt we're prepped for tonight.
来吧 去跟Holt说我们已经准备好今晚的任务了
I gotta say, I was wrong about him.
我必须说 我看错他了
He had no problem walking away last night.
他昨晚赌完就收手了
He left a lot of hams in that crate.
他剩了很多火腿在箱子里
Juicy.
很多汁的
Spiral-cut, honey-sweet but salty...
螺旋切法 又甜又咸
Sarge, come back to me. What?
警长 回到我这 怎么了
You're the one that brought up ham.
你才是那个提起火腿的人
That was you. Yes, yes, come to papa.
那是你 没错是的 到你爹这里来
Raise it a grand! Call. Raise.
加注一千美元 跟注 加注
A pair of candy canes. I'm all in, baby.
两个糖果棒棒糖 全部跟进 宝贝
What are you doing, sir? Working the case.
你在干嘛 长官 忙案子呢
Sharpening my poker skills for Valdano.
为Valdano锻炼一下我的扑克牌技
Mm-hmm, mm-hmm,
好的好的
and why are you watching this children's beauty pageant?
那你为什么在看这个儿童选美比赛
For fun, obviously.
很明显 看着好玩呗
No, Jayla, don't drop the baton.
不 Jayla 别把指挥棒掉了
No, I had so much riding on you!
不 我给你押了这么多钱啊
Oh no. He is deep in the ham crate.
噢不 他还沉浸在"火腿箱"里呢
Are you sure about this? Yes.
你确定要这样吗 确定
Captain Holt's been in his office gambling for hours.
警监Holt已经在他的办公室里赌博几个小时了
Our only choice is to cut off his internet.
我们唯一的选择就是切断他的网络
No, I mean, are you sure you know how to do that?
不我是说 你确定知道怎么操作吗
Of course. I just have to pull this...
当然了 我只要拉这个
Oh!
噢
Gah. Wrong wire.
啊 拉错线了
Yep, we'll... we'll fix that later.
对 我们之后再把它修好
And...
然后
What the hell? Got it.
搞什么鬼 搞定
Having trouble with your internet, sir?
你的网络出问题了吗 长官
He's not here. Where'd he go?
他不在这 他去哪了
Roof.
屋顶
What are you doing?
你在干嘛呢
Trying to pick up a Wi-Fi signal from across the street.
试着连接对面街道的Wifi信♥号♥♥
I've got $8,000 riding on little Jayla.
我在小Jayla身上投了八千美金呢
Don't you think you have a bit of a problem here, sir?
你不觉得你开始有点上瘾了吗 长官
I'm in complete control.
我完全可以掌控
Now, Terry, come over here
Terry 你过来
and dangle me off the edge of this building.
把我悬吊在这栋楼的边缘上
Sir, I am not going to dangle you off the side of this building.
长官 我可不会把你吊在这栋楼的边缘上
You're fired. Peralta, let me climb onto your shoulders.
你被解雇了 Peralta 让我爬上你的肩膀
I can't... You're fired.
我不行 你被解雇了
No one works here anymore.
这地方没人工作了
Look, we need to have a real talk about your gambling.
听着 我们得认真谈谈你的赌瘾
Relapsing is nothing to be ashamed of.
旧瘾复发不是什么见不得人的事
A couple years ago on my birthday I treated myself
几年前我在生日那天
to one piece of pizza.
吃了一块披萨
I woke up the next morning in a Sbarro on the Jersey Turnpike.
第二天醒来发现自己身处新泽西州一条公路旁的塞巴罗餐厅
It wasn't even open!
那餐厅甚至都没开门呢
That's not what's happening here.
才不是你们说的那样
I'm not weak like you.
我不像你们那么弱
I can stop whenever I want.
我可以想什么时候停就什么时候停
Then stop. I don't want.
那你停啊 我不想停
Now if you'll excuse me,
不好意思
I'm heading to the acai bowl internet café.
我要去巴西莓果碗网咖了
Got a lot of money riding on the NLCS,
在国家联盟冠军赛上压了好多钱
whatever the hell that is.
天知道那是个什么鬼
We can't let you do that.
我们不能让你这么做
And how exactly will you stop me?
那你们打算怎么阻止我
We'll call your husband.
我们要给你老公打电♥话♥
No.
不
No, I can't put Kevin through this, not again.
不 我不能再让Kevin经历一次这个了 不能
You're right. I've lost control,
你们说得对 我失控了
and I'm taking myself off this case.
我会撤出这桩案子的调查
And I'm not going anywhere near gambling again.
并且我再也不会碰与赌博相关的任何事了
You promise? From the bottom of my heart.
你保证吗 打从心眼里
It's a dead issue.
赌博不再是问题
I'm proud of you, sir.
我为你骄傲 长官
So am I, Captain.
我也是 警监
So I'm sorry. Terry, you went to Jersey for pizza?
不好意思 Terry 你跑到泽西去吃披萨
I had a problem, man! Right, sorry.
我那时状态不好 老兄 对 不好意思
Ugh, how long have we been sitting? My butt's lost track of time.
呃 我们坐了多久了 我的屁♥股♥数不过来了
Coming up on 32 hours. I miss the little things.
快32小时了 我想念那些小事
Showers. Feeling my feet.
淋浴 感受到我脚的存在
Standing. I miss my home chair.
站着 我想我家里的椅子了
You miss a chair?
你想念一把椅子
I just want walk up to the hot dog stand out front
我现在只想走到外面的热狗摊
and get a fresh wiener.
买♥♥一个新鲜的"肉肠"
Oh, man. Why did you say that?
哦 老兄 你为啥要这么说
Now I want one.
搞得我也想要一个
So you should go get one.
所以你们应该去买♥♥一个
Oh, and let you win?
哦 然后让你赢吗
You're just trying to get us to stand up.
你只不过是想让我们站起来而已
No. We should all go get one...
不 我们都应该去买♥♥一根
in our chairs. She's right.
坐在我们的椅子上去买♥♥ 她说得对
The only thing holding us back is society.
唯一阻止我们的只不过是社会
Mmm. So good.
嗯 太好吃了
I got it. No.
我来捡 不
My ass. It left the chair.
我的屁♥股♥ 它离开了椅子
I'm sorry, man.
抱歉 老兄
No. It was my time.
不 是我的时辰到了
It's our time too.
我们的时辰也到了
We've been through hell together. Now we stand together.
我们一起经历了地狱 现在我们一起站起来
Nope. Legs are dead.
不行了 腿彻底没感觉
Going down.
要倒了
Charles, what are you doing?
Charles 你干什么呢
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表