剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
It's a foolish plan.
这是个愚蠢的计划
Neither of you have any chance of making it to the VIP table.
你们两个都不可能拿到贵宾桌的入场券
But maybe you could. What if you played?
但是也许你可以 如果是你玩牌呢
No, I don't gamble anymore.
不 我再也不会赌博了
A few years back I had a minor addiction,
几年前我有点小瘾
specifically involving...
特别是关于
the ponies.
小马的
I'd like to bet $20,000 on...
我要把这20000美元押注在
Yabba Dabba Doo.
Yabba Dabba Doo上
Sadly, Yabba Dabba Doo stumbled
可惜的是 Yabba Dabba Doo绊倒了
and had to be put down in front all of us.
然后不得不在我们所有人面前被杀掉
Oh. That's fun.
哦 那可真有趣
Wait. What if I never went inside the casino?
等等 如果我没有踏入赌场呢
I could be outside in a surveillance van,
我可以待在外面的监视车里面
telling Peralta what to do.
指导Peralta该怎么出牌
Smart. That way you never technically gamble.
聪明 严格来说这样你就没有进行赌博
Right. I don't know.
没错 我也说不好
Addiction is nothing to fool around with.
上瘾这东西可不是这么好糊弄的
I had food issues. I ate a crate of hams once.
我有暴食症 我有一次吃了一整箱火腿
Yeah, and look at you now.
没错 看看你现在的样子
You're like a super-jacked He-man guy, right?
你就像个超级壮实男子汉大帅哥 不是吗
It's settled; we'll go with the captain's plan.
就这么定下来了 我们就按照警监的计划来
Here's your persona: you're Billy "Big Time" Jankowski.
这是你的人设 你是Bliiy Jankowski 外号♥Big Time(好时光)
You wear sunglasses, headphones, and an unwashed hoodie.
你戴太阳眼镜 耳机 还有一件没有洗过的连帽衫
You normally gamble online,
你一般在网上赌博
from your mother's basement, where you live.
就在你母亲的地下室 那里也是你住的地方
Seems unnecessary.
看上去没这个必要
The hoodie hides your sunglass-camera's electronics.
连帽衫可以隐藏你的太阳眼镜摄像头中的电子元件
I more meant the living in my mom's basement virgin vibe.
我更多的是指住在我妈妈地下室的那种处♥男♥氛围
You added the virgin, but I like it.
你加上了处♥男♥这个元素 我喜欢这样
It's part of your backstory now.
它现在是你的背景故事的一部分了
But... You're a virgin. That's an order.
但是 你是一个处♥男♥ 这是命令
But I don't want to be a virgin again.
但我不想再成为一个处♥男♥了
Okay, I'm approaching the table.
好的 我在接近牌桌
Evening, gentlemen. Let's play some cards.
晚上好 绅士们 我们来打两副牌吧
And now, Peralta, say the following...
现在 Peralta 重复我的话
I'm coming in under the gun, and I've 15k behind.
我要枪口位 并且我有15000美元
Okay.
好吧
Action's on you.
你先来
Mmm, tasty. Raise it 500.
嗯 真棒 加注500美元
Raise it 5-hundo.
加注5百道
Made up my own. What?
这句我自己编的 什么
I'm just talking to myself.
我就是在和自己说话
I'm used to playing online, so it's not weird.
我过去常常在网上打牌 所以这不奇怪
Well, well, well.
好吧 好吧 好吧
You flopped the absolute nuts, Peralta. Go all in.
你翻出了绝好的牌 Peralta 下注所有筹码
Are you sure? On the first hand, Captain?
你确定吗 在第一手牌就要这样吗 警监
It's what the math dictates.
这是数学决定的
At this moment there are no two cards that can beat Peralta.
在这时候没有哪两张牌会比Peralta的更大
I'm all in.
我全部押注
And now they all fold like so much recently dried linen.
现在他们都像那些干亚麻布一样叠(弃牌)起来了
I'll call. What an idiot.
我跟注 真是个傻子
Two players.
场上两名玩家
What? Full house wins.
什么 葫芦(三条加一对的牌型)获胜
Yes! No, he won; not you.
好啊 不 是他赢了 不是你
You're out of chips.
你没有筹码了
Oh, well, that sucks.
哦 那太糟糕了
Guess I'll just head back to my mom's basement.
我想我就要回到我母亲的地下室里去了
I'm a virgin.
我是个处♥男♥
All clear. No poopers. Repeat: No poopers.
警报解除 没有拉屎的人 重复 没有拉屎的人
That was a disaster.
这是个灾难
I thought Holt was supposed to be great at this.
我以为Holt应该很擅长这个
Any poopers? All clear.
有拉屎的人吗 没有
What happened, Captain?
发生了什么 警监
That imbecile in the trucker hat
那个戴着货车帽的笨蛋
hit both his runners and sucked out on the river.
最后两张都赌中了 还抽到了致胜河牌
Yeah, he did. What does that mean?
是啊 没错 这是什么意思
Not to worry. The odds of that happening again are infinitesimal.
不用担心 那事再发生一次的几率是无限小的
Not that it matters. Since we're out of money.
这已经无关紧要了 因为我们已经没有钱了
Oh, but we're not.
哦 其实并非如此
Where'd this come from? It's my money.
这钱是从哪儿来的 这是我的钱
There are 25 ATMs in this place.
在这里有25台自动取款机
Even the fire exit has one.
甚至在消防出口都有一台
You want us to use your own money? You sure that's a good idea?
你想要我们用你自己的钱 你确定这是个好主意吗
I haven't placed a bet or touched a card.
我没有下过一枚注 也没有摸过一张牌
I'm fine.
我很好
Technically that is true.
严格来说这没错
Trust me; the math is in our favor.
相信我 数学对我们有利
All right, let's get back in there
好吧 让我们回到那里
and suck out two runners down by the river.
并且抽出两张在河牌下的尾牌
Did I say that right? Not even close.
我说的对吗 牛头不对马嘴
Yeah, I didn't think so.
好吧 我不这么想
Still, let's get in there and suck 'em out.
仍旧 让我们回到那里然后抽出来吧
No time like the present.
要干就趁现在
And no place to do it like the men's bathroom,
就在男厕所
to leave from here to go do what we're talking about.
从这出发去做之前说的事吧
Ugh. Nine hours and 55 minutes.
呃 9小时又55分钟
Is it? I feel like I just sat down.
是这样吗 我感觉我才刚刚坐下
I have no feeling down there whatsoever.
我底下这里没有任何感觉
I haven't in years.
我已经好几年没有了
I'm doing great too. This has been a piece of ca...
我也做得很好 这就是小菜一
Oh, butt cramp. Butt cramp!
哦 屁♥股♥抽筋 屁♥股♥抽筋了
That sounds painful.
这听起来很痛苦
I bet you could use some electrolytes.
我猜你应该喝一些电解质
Give me that! That's mine. Come get it.
把那个给我 那是我的 来吧
You'll never catch me!
你永远也抓不住我的
Oh, won't I?
哦 是吗
Oh!
哦
Cramp over.
抽筋结束
And so is our shift.
轮班也结束
Ha. And you thought I couldn't... Wait, what are you doing?
哈 你觉得我不能 等等你在干嘛呢
You thought we were done just because our shift was over?
你觉得轮班结束就没事了是吧
Amateur. Oh.
真外行 噢
So you wanna take this thing into overtime?
所以你想继续加班是吧
Fine. I got no place to be.
好吧 反正我也无处可去
Neither do I. I never do.
我也是 一直都是
Then it's agreed. The games continue.
那就说好了 游戏继续
And now you're going to...
现在你得
Fold. Fold.
不跟 不跟
Fold. Fold.
不跟 不跟
Fold. Fold.
不跟 不跟
Should we consider cutting our losses?
我们要考虑一下减少损失吗
Hush, Sergeant. Our cards are coming.
嘘 警长 我们的牌就快出现了
And there she is.
你看吧
You won. I won.
你赢了 我赢了
You won! Won again.
你赢了 又赢了
That's our straight. And again, again.
那就是我们要的顺子 又赢了又赢了
Hot damn!
棒呆了
Peralta, say "Hot damn."
Peralta 说"棒呆了"
Hot damn! Now you say it.
棒呆了 你也说一遍
Hot damn! Full house.
棒呆了 葫芦赢
Eights over threes.
一对八赢一对三
Good. Now say to the dealer...
很好 现在跟庄家说
Well, this has been fun.
这牌局挺有意思的
But I'm sick of playing with...
但我烦了跟
wittle wittle babies.
小孩子们玩牌
Is there a table for people who wear big boy pants?
有没有专门给成熟男士开放的赌桌
Actually, there's a private game on Friday
星期五有一场私人赌局
I think you might like.
我觉得你可能会喜欢
Much obliged.
多谢
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表