剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I just didn't think you should be moving to New York.
我只是觉得你不应该搬到纽约来
The whole plan seemed a little--
整个打算有点儿
how do I put this delicately--
怎么婉转地说呢
psychotic.
精神不正常
I didn't ask you to be a part of my life, Jake.
我没请求你踏足我的生活 Jake
You asked me.
是你求的我
I was perfectly happy in Dallas
我本来在达拉斯过得好好的
with no dad and a dead mom,
无父丧母
being walked all over by Kurt and his kids.
被Kurt和他的孩子们折磨
That doesn't sound like a great situation.
听起来不怎么样
Yeah, it's bad, okay?!
没错 是挺糟的 满意了吗
Which is why when I got a call out of the blue
要不然为什么我忽然接到一个电♥话♥
that I had a brother who wanted to meet me,
知道我有一个哥哥想见我
I got a little excited. I'm so sorry.
会有点儿激动 我很抱歉
I was excited too, but we don't know each other.
我也很激动 但是我们不了解彼此
You shouldn't move here just for me.
你不应该因为我搬过来
Don't worry. I'm going back to Dallas.
不用担心 我会回达拉斯的
You won't ever have to see me again.
你再也用不着见我了
Until, that is, I'm on "The Voice,"
直到我参加<美国好声音>
*at point, you'll see me... *Everywhere!*
到那时候 你会在每个地方 *看见我
Oh. Oh you don't like my singing?
哦 你不喜欢听我唱歌♥吗
Well, good, because that is the last time you get it,
好极了 因为这是你最后一次听到我唱歌♥
**For freeeeeeee!*
*不用掏钱
She's gonna do bad on "The Voice."
她在<美国好声音>上会搞砸的
So, how'd it go last night?
昨晚怎么样
Worst date I've ever been on. Oh, no, that sucks.
我参加的最糟糕的约会 不会吧 太糟了
Then why are you coming in to work so late?
那你为什么这么晚才来上班
It's almost like you spent the night somewhere.
就跟你在什么地方过夜了一样
I don't know, like, maybe the bartender's?
我也不好说 比如酒保家里
Wait, what? How do you know that?
等等 什么 你怎么知道的
Because Aubrey is my friend,
因为Aubrey是我朋友
and she was the real set-up all along.
她才是我一直给你找的约会对象
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不
Yes, I knew you'd reject whoever I put in front of you.
是哒 我就知道你会拒绝我放在你面前的任何人
I mean, Trishelle was just a decoy.
我意思是 Trishelle只是个诱饵
And you fell for it hook, line, and skinny margarita.
而你上了钩 咬了线 还有瘦骨仙玛格丽塔酒
Nicely done. Aubrey is great.
干得漂亮 Aubrey太棒了
We're going to dinner again tonight.
今晚我们又约了晚餐
Whoo! I owe you an apology.
哇 我欠你一个道歉
You're a great matchmaker.
你是个超赞的红娘
Thank you. And you know what?
谢谢夸奖 还有一点
I'm just glad that you found
我很高兴你找到了
the courage to tell me how great I am.
夸奖我有多棒的勇气
It means so much.
对我而言意义重大
Whatever. Have a fun night.
随你吧 晚上玩得开心
This is not on us.
这不能怪我们
I mean, it was crazy for her to think moving to New York
她觉得搬到纽约住是个好主意
was a good idea, right?
真的太疯狂了 对吧
Yes, it was unrealistic.
对 简直不切实际
Just like Mongkut thinking
就跟Mongkut认为
a ten-year-old American girlwould pay his bail
一个十岁的美国女孩会为他支付保释金
and help him seek vengeance on his brother.
还能帮他向兄弟复仇一样
You know, when I'm not distracted by this,
在没有被这件事分心的时候
I'd really love to hear the full Mongkut story.
我挺想听一下Mongkut完整的故事
It gets dark. Yup.
挺黑暗的 好吧
Look, your sister is a lot to take.
你妹妹真的很难对付
You shouldn't feel bad
你用不着自责
that you don't want her around constantly.
就因为你不想让她一直在这儿
Right? I mean, we can have a relationship
对吧 我们可以保持联♥系♥
and still live in separate cities.
同时住在不同的城市
I'd love to see her, like,
我很愿意和她见面 大概
once a year for an afternoon,
每年抽出一个下午
or...
或者
Oh, crap. What?
操 怎么了
Oh, something just dawned on you.
你想明白一些事情了
Yeah, I got to go to the airport.
对 我得去趟机场
This is ridiculous. Listen, the choice is yours.
太搞笑了吧 听着 决定权在你
Lawsuit, or upgrade me to business class.
打官司或者给我升到商务舱
Ball's in your court, pal! Hey!
你看着怎么办吧 伙计 嗨
Kate, officers, what's going on here?
Kate 诸位警官 这是怎么了
This woman said she cut her hand on a ticketing kiosk,
这位女士说她在自动售票机那儿把手划了
but somebody saw her pull out a bag of glass.
但是有人看见她掏出来一袋玻璃
That's my healing glass, and legally,
那是我的治疗用玻璃 而且法律层面来讲
you can't ask about it. What kind of airport is this?
你不能问我相关问题 这到底是个什么机场啊
Okay, I'm with the NYPD. I got it from here.
我是纽约警局的 让我接手吧
Thanks, guys.
谢谢兄弟们了
What do you want? To apologize.
你要干什么 道歉
Look, I was trying to get rid of you.
听着 我之前确实想要摆脱你
Because you're a little bit of a mess, kinda like dad.
因为你的生活一团糟 跟咱爸有点儿像
Oh, I'm definitely a mess. But I was being like dad too.
我确实一团糟 但我之前的所作所为也跟他一样
I was trying to have a relationship with you,
我试图跟你建立的关系
completely on my own terms.
完全基于我自己的标准
And we both know from personal experience,
我们从个人经历中都知道
that's a really crappy way to treat a family member.
这么对待家人真的很不对
It is.
确实不对
Thank you for saying that, Jake.
谢谢你的这些话 Jake
And yes, I accept your invitation to move in with you.
好的 我接受了搬过去的邀请
Oh. Um... I'm joking.
哦 呃 开个玩笑
I'm going back to Dallas. Don't worry.
我要回达拉斯了 不用担心
But maybe we can keep in touch.
但是我们应该可以保持联♥系♥
I would really like that.
我很乐意
Man, I was worried
我真的很担心
you were never gonna want to see me again.
你会再也不想见到我
Are you kidding? The way you stood up for me with Kurt,
认真的吗 你为了我在Kurt面前挺身而出
you're a great big brother.
你是个很棒的哥哥
And I have so many other enemies.
我的敌人还挺多
You're gonna be real busy.
你会很忙的
Anyway, I should go. My plane's leaving.
不管怎么样 我得走了 飞机要起飞了
Come here.
过来
Noice. Toit.
诶哟不错哦 好顶赞
All right, sis, have a safe flight.
好了 妹妹 一路平安
*- No vaping. - *No promises!*
不要吸电子烟 *无法保证
She is bad at singing.
她唱功真的很烂
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表