剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Also, quit vibing, and help me solve this.
还有 别再调情了 帮我解决这个
Sorry, man. It's what the universe wants.
抱歉 兄弟 这就是冥冥之中老天的安排
Screw the universe. The universe is a dick.
去他的老天 这老天是个屌♥
Maybe it fell out when he got out of the car.
说不定面纱在客人下车的时候掉下来了
Wow, you are so smart.
喔 你真聪明
Oh, oh, yep, yep, yep. Here it is.
噢没错没错 就在这儿
Uh-oh. It's kind of dirty looking.
啊噢 看上去有点脏
But, you know, that's why they put it in a dry cleaning bag.
不过你懂的 所以才把它放进干洗袋里
I'm sure everything inside is totally...
我确定里面一切都
Nope. Soaked in urine.
完了 全被尿液浸湿了
Damn it, New York.
该死的纽约
Kay, you've been staring at your phone for 45 minutes.
好了 你已经盯着手♥机♥有45分钟了
Just read the email. What if it's bad news?
你就点开邮件看看吧 万一是坏消息呢
Sir, do you know how many times
长官 你知道我有多少次
I've not gotten something that I wanted?
没得到自己想要的吗
How many? Zero.
多少次 零
Because I have a trick.
因为我有个小把戏
Whatever that email says,
不管那封邮件怎么写
you just act like that's what you wanted all along.
你就装成得到了想要的结果就行
Well, I can't fake it. I want this job.
不行 我没办法假装 我想得到这个职位
For years, I've worked nights and weekends.
这几年来 我晚上和周末都在加班
I've sacrificed friendships.
我牺牲了友情
I've jeopardized my relationship with Kevin.
还伤害了和Kevin之间的感情
And now...
而现在
to find out if it was all in vain.
就看是不是一切都枉然了
Yeah, let's not check it.
好吧 那咱们还是别看了
It feels like there's a lot on the line.
感觉牵扯的事情太多了
Agreed. Let's just grab Cheddar
同意 我们先带上Cheddar
and go to the wedding.
然后出发去婚礼吧
Where is he? Cheddar?
他在哪儿 Cheddar
Cheddar!
Cheddar
Cheddar the dog!
Cheddar小狗狗
Oh, he ate the cake.
噢 他偷吃了蛋糕
Oh, Cheddar, you furry little pig.
噢Cheddar 你这个毛茸茸的小肥猪
Okay, Amy.
好了 Amy
I got through every room and I cleared them very fast,
我仔细地过了每个房♥间 而且清查得很快
because I love you and I want you to be happy,
因为我爱你 想让你幸福
even if it's with somebody else.
即使是和其他人在一起
Did that new tactic work? No.
这个新策略成功了吗 没有
You just called it a tactic.
你自己都叫它策略了
Can we get in the venue or not?
我们现在能进会场了吗
Not quite yet. There's one more vent
还不太行 还剩下一个通风管
we can't get into, and our snake cam broke.
我们进不去 内窥摄像机也坏了
We got another one on the way. It'll be here in about 6 hours.
另一个相机在路上 也要6个小时才能到手
What? No. We need it now.
什么 不行 我们现在就要
People are already here. I'm sorry.
宾客们都已经到了 我很抱歉
The vent is very tight,
通风口很窄
and no one on my team can get into it.
队伍里没人能塞得进去
I've been doing a lot of Pilates
我最近一直在做普拉提
so I'm pretty huge at this point.
所以现在块头比较大
I'm going in.
让我来吧
What?
什么
There's no hole too small for Charles Boyle to squeeze himself into.
世上没有一个洞小到Charles Boyle钻不进去
Come on.
得了吧
Look, this is all my fault.
听着 这都是我的错
I put the announcement in the paper
是我在报纸上发的公告
and ruined this day.
毁掉了这个好日子
And now I'm gonna be the one to fix it.
所以我现在要做补救
Get ready, you two.
你们两个准备好
I'm about to save this...
我要来拯救这个
Bomb! There's a bomb!
炸♥弹♥ 有炸♥弹♥
Damn it, Dario. Why'd you say there was no bomb?
该死 Dario 你干嘛骗我们说没有炸♥弹♥
Because I wanted to kill Amy.
因为我想害死Amy
Then why did you call in the threat?
那你怎么还打电♥话♥过来报信
I didn't. My daughter found my hidden room
我没有 是我的女儿找到了小黑屋
and discovered some blueprints.
然后发现了那些计划图纸
Yes, fine, Teddy. You were right.
行了 Teddy 你是对的
Now can you please get the bomb out of the vent
能不能请你把炸♥弹♥弄走
and dispose of it somewhere?
丢到其他地方去
Honestly, I wish we could.
坦诚来说 我也想
But it's too dangerous to move.
但是移♥动♥炸♥弹♥太冒险了
We have to diffuse it on site.
我们只能原地引爆它
I have to evacuate this entire block.
我得疏散整个街区
It's gonna take all night. Wait, so you're saying...
要花上一整晚 等等 所以你的意思是
Wedding's off. For real, it's over.
婚礼取消 板上钉钉 一切都结束了
Jakey, what's this that I hear that there's no rabbi?
Jakey 为什么我听说婚礼上没有拉比
Not now, Aunt Linda!
现在不是时候 Linda姑妈
Okay, so we just finished processing Moretti.
好了 我们刚把Moretti的资料完成归档
Did you talk to our parents? Yeah.
你跟我们的爸妈说过了吗 嗯
They ended up having dinner together.
他们最后一起吃了晚饭
It sounded like they had fun.
听上去玩得很开心
Our dads only got in one arm-wrestling match.
爸爸们最后开始玩掰手腕儿
Who won? Neither.
谁赢了 没有人
They both threw out their shoulders.
他们最后都弄伤了肩膀
What a disaster.
真是个灾难
Yeah. But, look,
是的 不过听着
I know it seems like everything sucks,
我知道一切都搞砸了
but why don't we just get married tomorrow?
我们为什么不明天结婚呢
You know, we won't have a venue or a band
你知道的 虽然我们没有场地 乐队
or any of our guests, but we could go to city hall.
或者客人 但我们可以去市政厅
Jake, do you really want to get married
Jake 你真的想在
in the same place people go to get restraining orders?
申请人身限制令的地方结婚吗
Amy Santiago, I would marry you any time, any place.
Amy Santiago 我愿意在任何时间 任何地点 娶你为妻
I would marry you in the steaming filth of the Gowanus Canal.
我愿意在格瓦納斯运河蒸腾的污水上娶你为妻
Sweet. But also, gross.
很甜蜜 但也很恶心
I would marry you on the G Train in the summertime
我愿意在夏日炎炎的跨城线慢车上娶你为妻
when the air conditioning is broken.
哪怕空调不再制冷
Damn, really?
我去 真的吗
I would marry you on top of the Empire State Building.
我愿意在帝国大厦的楼顶娶你为妻
Well, that sounds kind of nice.
听上去还不错
During a King Kong attack.
在金刚袭击的时候
Oh, yeah, that's not good.
噢耶 听上去不妙
Okay. City hall it is.
好 那就市政厅吧
No! I was eavesdropping.
不要啊 我刚才在偷听
I'm always eavesdropping.
其实我一直都有偷听
I don't like it.
我不喜欢你这样
Look, I didn't spend the last seven years watching your love ripen,
听着 我不能花这7年看着你们的感情瓜熟蒂落
only to have it sullied by a city hall wedding.
最后却被市政厅的婚礼给玷污了
You're getting married right here, right now.
你们就在此时此刻 此地结婚
What? Come on.
什么 得了吧
Boyle, I don't even have a dress.
Boyle 我连婚纱都没有
You can wear Gina's. I'm sure it's white.
你可以穿Gina的 我确定是白色的
There's no way Gina was gonna wear a white dress to my wedding.
Gina才不可能在我的婚礼上穿白色的裙子
No, I definitely was.
不对噢 我肯定会穿白色的
What? I thought you'd just wear
怎么了 我以为你可能就穿着
a grey pantsuit or something.
灰色裤装什么的
I would never wear a grey pantsuit to your wedding,
我永远都不会穿着灰色裤装去你的婚礼
I promise you that. This is happening.
那个我可以保证 要真的来了
Jake and Amy are getting married tonight.
Jake和Amy今晚就要结婚了
Title of my sex tape! What?
我的性♥爱♥录像带标题 什么
Whoo! Yeah... whoo... all right.
喔 耶 喔 好了
I got a lot to work... Lot of work...
我得马上开始忙活了 好多事情要做
Wha... give me a half hour! Whoa!
喔 给我半小时 哇喔
Wow. You look beautiful.
哇噢 你看上去真的好美
Thank you. This dress is incredible.
谢谢你 这个裙子真的太棒了
Gina, this would have been so crazy if you wore this to our wedding.
Gina 如果你真的穿着这件裙子参加我们婚礼就太疯狂了
I know.
我知道
Hey, Amy, I know I ruined your veil,
嘿Amy 我知道我毁了你的头纱
but I made you a new one.
但我给你做了一件新的
It's a shower curtain. Uhh...
这是个浴室的挂帘 呃
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表