剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
and squeeze the life out of her with your bare hands.
用你的双手活生生掐死他
Well...I think we have a plan.
那么 计划就这么定了
Don't let them see us. Blend in.
别被他们发现 融入大伙
I gotta tell you, cop work is a lot like cannibal work.
我不得不说 当警♥察♥和当食人魔还是很像的
Really? Oh, yeah.
真的吗 噢没错
The watching...
盯梢
the following...
跟踪
The waiting for soccer practice to end.
等待足球训练结束
Come on, man.
拜托别这样
Did you see that?
你看见没
Romero just went into the showers for the second time today.
这是Romero今天第二次去洗澡了
Well, maybe he just likes to relax.
也许他只是喜欢放松一下
No one is relaxed in a prison shower.
谁能在监狱浴室里放松
It's literally the most tense situation i've ever been in.
那真的算是我经历过的最紧张的时刻了
What's he doing in there?
他究竟在里面干什么
That must be where he stashes the Blizz.
那肯定是他藏"暴雪"的地方
Unless he's just having sex-- no, but he's a huge homophobe.
除非他是想搞基 但他超级恐同啊
It's where he stashes the Blizz.
必须是他藏"暴雪"的地方
But...all homophobes are secretly gay.
但是 恐同即深柜啊
You know what? It doesn't matter.
你猜怎么 这些都不重要
We'll check it out later,
我们等下进去检查
when he's done.
等他搞好后
Hawkins must be through security by now.
Hawkins现在肯定过安检了
Rosa promised us three minutes, tops.
Rosa保证会给我们三分钟 最多
We'll get the phone. Captain Holt,
我们会拿到手♥机♥的 Holt警监
can you distract the lot attendant?
能帮我支开停车场管♥理♥员♥吗
I'm not Captain Holt.
我不是Holt警监
I'm Joe Wozniak,
我是Joe Wozniak
here to see my girl in prison.
来监狱探望我的女人
And, to help me pass as a straight...
同时 为了装成直男
Kevin's rose-shearing hat.
Kevin修剪玫瑰用的帽子
Little Rosa Diaz.
小Rosa Diaz
So, I hear you want me to put in a good word for you
我听说你想要我帮你捎几句好话
with the warden?
给监狱长听
Yes.
是的
"Yes," What?
"是的" 然后呢
Yes...please.
是的 求你了
I love this. This is so much fun for me.
我爱死这个了 这也太有趣了吧
Can I help you?
我能帮你吗
I'm just trying to work up the nerve to see her.
我只是在努力鼓足勇气来见她
See who? My female wife, Crystal.
见谁 我的女性妻子 Crystal
I was cheating on her with a waitress from Wing Sluts
我背着她和翼之荡♥妇♥店里的服务员
named Jamie-Lynn. One night,
Jamie-Lynn出轨 就一晚
when I was...philandering, Crystal caught me
我在 沾花惹草的时候 Crystal逮到我
kissing Jamie-Lynn's... heavy breasts.
亲吻Jamie-Lynn 丰满的胸部
She flew into a rage,
她被愤怒冲昏了头脑
and now she's serving five years for aggravated assault.
现在她因为严重伤害罪服刑五年
Hey, I'm sorry to hear that. Yeah, thanks, man.
很抱歉听到这些 谢了哥们
Hey. Bring it in?
嘿 抱一个
Oh...
哦
That's the signal. Go!
信♥号♥♥来了 快上
Oh, the phone!
手♥机♥在那
Pretty please? More.
拜托 拜托 不够
With sugar on top? More.
沾着糖霜的拜托 还不够
You should've seen Jamie-Lynn.
你应该看看Jamie-Lynn
She looked exactly like
她长得就像
"Maxim" Hot 100 honoree Jasmine Sanders.
Maxim杂♥志♥100名最性感女星上榜的Jasmine Sanders
35 seconds on the download.
还有35秒下载完毕
It just seems like you wanna be with Jamie-Lynn.
听起来好像你想和Jamie-Lynn在一起
I mean, you keep talking about her thigh gap.
毕竟你一直在说她的大腿缝
That's my favorite part of a woman.
那是我最爱的一个女性部位
There's nothing more intoxicating
没什么比两腿之间少了一个丁丁
than the clear absence of a penis.
更让人沉醉的了
But, you're right. I need to forget about Crystal.
但你说的对 我需要忘记Crystal
Thanks for the advice.
谢谢你的建议
I'm off to... plow my mistress.
我要去 耕我情妇的"田"了
More.
还不够
Time's up.
时间到了
Diaz.
Diaz
Hello? Diaz!
在想啥 Diaz
You don't even beg well. Have fun rotting in prison.
你求饶都求不好 由衷祝愿你烂在监狱里
Okay.
好的
Thanks for coming in.
谢谢你来看我
So, you really think this is where
你真的觉得这是
Romero's stashing the drugs?
Romero藏♥毒♥品的地方
I mean, it's a good idea. There's no cameras in here.
其实这是个好主意 这里面没有监控
What does Blizz look like? Like little white candies.
"暴雪"长什么样子 像小小的白色糖果
Oh, I love candies--
噢 我超爱糖
many say, to the point that it'll eventually kill me.
大家都说我爱糖爱到早晚得被它害死
Hey, I found something.
嘿 我有发现了
Oh, twinsies.
哦 一样哎
What is this? A melon baller?
这是什么 挖球器
Wait a minute.
等等
Romero doesn't stash the drugs in here.
Romero并不是把毒品藏在这
He comes in here to make the Blizz balls.
他是来这制♥作♥"暴雪"球的
So, he brings a brick of drugs into the shower
你是说他带着成块的毒品进浴室
without getting noticed? Yeah...
但是没人发现 也是
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
He smuggles the Blizz into the prison in--
他把暴雪偷运进监狱藏在
The soap dish. No, in the soap.
肥皂盘 不 肥皂里
It's in the soap. Oh, yeah!
藏在肥皂里 哦 没错
That's much better. I get it.
这样更说的通 我懂的
I did it! I cracked the case!
我成功了 我破案了
Hey, you don't think you can get high
嘿 你不会认为人可以嗨起来
from rubbing drugs on, like, your eyes and armpits
仅仅通过把毒品擦在你的眼睛 腋窝
and up under your b-parts, can you?
和你的下面那个地方吧
Whoop, you definitely can. Here it comes.
喔 这绝对是可以的 感觉来了
Whoa-oh-oh, Caleb!
呜呜呜 Caleb
And you know what else I think--are you listening?
你知道我还怎么想的吗 你在听吗
Huh? Are you, Mr. Warden?
啊 你在听吗 监狱长先生
I think we should be able to decorate our own cells, don't you?
我觉得我们应该有权利装饰我们的隔间 你不觉得吗
I mean, choose our own wallpaper,
我是说 选择自己的墙纸
laminated flooring, crown molding--
强化地板 吊顶
my friend Charles loves crown molding.
我朋友Charles超爱吊顶
He says if it doesn't have the crown,
他总是说如果房♥子没有吊顶
you have to vote it down.
你就不用看了
Are you on drugs?
你嗑药了吗
Yes, and you should too, you know? Get on my level.
没错 你也应该来点 懂吗 到我的维度来
Because quite frankly, we're not on the same wavelength,
实话和你说吧 我们没在同一个波段
At agg-- at agg, at agg.
万全没有 万全 万全
That's weird, I can't say the word "Agg" Anymore.
奇怪 我没法说"万全"这个词了
Yup, you've done a ton of Blizz.
没错 你磕了不少"暴雪"
Yes, Blizz! That's why I'm here.
对 "暴雪" 这就是我来的原因
Wait, why am I here?
等等 为什么我在这
Blizz.
"暴雪"
Yes! Romero is smuggling
没错 Romero把"暴雪"
the Blizz into the prison as bars of soap.
伪装成肥皂的样子偷运进监狱
Interesting. Hey, that's good work.
有趣 你干得漂亮
I know! I am the smartest man of agg time! "Agg time."
我知道 我缩有时间里最聪明的人 缩有时间
Agg time!
缩有时间
Agg time! That was it.
缩有时间 就这样吧
Oh, man, I have a lot of energy.
哦 天呐 我感觉能量爆棚了
Wait, no-- I'm exhausted.
等等 不对 我快累死了
I wonder if I can touch the ceiling.
我好奇我能不能碰到天花板
Peralta.
Peralta
Rombargo.
Rombargo
Where were you with that guard?
你和那个狱警去哪了
Great question.
问得好
When is Hawkins gonna unlock her phone?
Hawkins什么时候才会解锁手♥机♥
We've been staring at her stupid face for 14 hours.
我们盯着她的傻脸有14个小时了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表