剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Yeah, and I also have a pilot's license. Whatever.
是的 我还有飞行员执照 不重要
Point is, now we have a link to Sergio,
关键的是 我们现在有线人找得到Serigo
So let's go get him.
我们去抓他吧
So we're good? You're not mad at me anymore?
所以我们和好了 你不生我气了吧
No. You're about to be real mad at me
不了 但你马上要很生我的气
For what?
为啥
'Cause I'm gonna reset your knee.
因为我要给你膝盖复位
Look at the bunny. Huh?
看这个小兔兔 哈
I called the locksmith.
我给锁匠打了电♥话♥
He said an hour. That means two hours minimum.
他说等一个小时 意味着至少要俩小时
We can't wait that long.
我们等不到那么久
Our little cookie faces are already melting.
我们饼干的脸已经开始融化了
We look like a couple of Slimers.
我们看起来像一群黏液怪
Yeah, those cookies are definitely ruined.
是啊 那些饼干肯定毁了
I'll take them off your hands. You're a good person, Scully.
我可以帮你解决掉他们 你真是个好人啊 Scully
This is crazy.
这太蠢了
Why don't you have a backup key, Terry?
你怎么没有把备用钥匙呢 Terry
The dealer tried charging me an extra $300 for it.
那个零售商要额外收我300刀
I told him I didn't want it
我跟他说我不想要
because Terry never loses his key.
因为Terry我从来不会弄掉钥匙
Yeah, but Jake does.
是啊 但是Jake我会啊
You always have to plan around me. I'm a part of your life.
你永远得把我考虑进去 我是你生活的一部分
All right, look. We only have one option left.
好的 听着 我们只剩下了一个选择
You're gonna have to pick up the car and carry it to the venue.
你只有抬起这个车把它运到会场去
Well, how will we get the bags out?
那我们怎么把袋子拿出来呢
Is that seriously your only problem with what i just said?
我说了一大堆你真的只对这个有问题么
Pretty much.
差不多是吧
This was a test.
这是个考验
These tasks were a way for me to prove
我得通过这些考验来证明
I was gonna be a good husband,
我会成为一个好丈夫
and I failed!
然而我失败了
Jake, being a good husband
Jake 当一个好丈夫
doesn't mean you have to pass some test
不意味着你非得通过什么考验
or do everything right.
或者不犯错误
Do you have any idea how often I mess things up?
你知道我多么经常搞砸事情么
So you're a bad husband too?
所以你也是个糟糕的丈夫
No. Definitely not.
不 当然不
You're cutting in too soon before the point. - Sorry.
你插话太快我还没说到点上 抱歉
Look, being a good husband
听着 当一个好丈夫
is about caring enough to try.
意味着足够在乎到去尝试
This whole day, you've been doing
这一整天 你一直在
everything possible to make sure Amy was happy.
想尽一切办法保证让Amy开心
You keep doing that, you gonna be okay,
你保持这样 你会做得很好
even if you make some mistakes.
哪怕你犯错误
You're right.
你说得对
Thanks, Terry.
谢了 Terry
Hiyah!
哈呀
What the hell? My van!
你搞什么 我的车
What are you doing? Whatever it takes to make Amy happy.
你搞什么啊 不惜代价让Amy开心
You told me to do this.
你告诉我这么做的
Now, let's get these gift bags to the venue!
现在我们把这些礼品袋运到会场去吧
Oh, my God! Why did you do that?
我的天 你为什么要这么干
Because I care! Oh, I feel so good.
因为我在乎 哦 我感觉太好了
Why'd you break a second window, fool?
你为什么要打碎第二扇窗户 傻瓜
You know, you're really stepping on my moment here, Terry.
你知道 你真的打搅到我的时刻了 Terry
I love Amy Santiago!
我爱Amy Santiago
We're gonna take each other's names!
我们将要用上彼此的姓氏
Let's go!
我们走吧
Boyle, watch the door.
Boyle 看着门
Watch the door. That's the job they always give the coolest guy in the heist.
看着门 抢劫中人们总让最酷的人干这个
Everyone else, dig in.
其他人 好好翻
We're looking for any letter addressed to Deputy Commissioner Stevenson.
我们要找任何写给副局长Stevenson的信
Are we even sure they're here?
我们确定这里面有么
I messengered mine over.
我把我的送到这了
There are only three building-wide distributions a day.
一天只有三次跨楼的分送
The next one isn't until 6:00 p.M.,
下一次六点才开始
so we still have 22 minutes.
我们还有22分钟
What are we looking for? Can you describe the envelope?
我们在找什么 你能描述下信封的样子吗
It was a white number ten.
白色十号♥信封
It's the same kind you use to send fan mail to yourself.
和你用来给自己寄粉丝信的信封一样
I've never done that,
我没那样干过
but I do know what envelopes my fans use, so that's very helpful.
但我的确知道我粉丝用什么信封 所以我知道了
Is this it?
这个是吗
Yes! Well done, Olivia.
是的 做得好 Olivia
Okay, tear that up,
好的 把它撕了
and now we just have to find your letter.
现在我们只需要找到你的信
What are the dimensions of your envelope?
你的信封什么尺寸
Zero by zero.
没有尺寸
It's too late for me.
我已经晚了
I withdrew from the race by e-mail.
我通过邮件退出竞选的
What? Yes, I used email,
什么 是的 我发的邮件
because I'm not a million years old.
因为我没有一百万岁那么老
Listen, the only reason why I even made it this far
听着 我之所以做到这个地步
is because you stood up for me with the selection committee.
是因为你在评选委员会面前支持我
I came here to make sure that
我来这是为了确保
at least one of us stays in the running.
我们其中至少一人还竞选
Someone has to beat John Kelly.
有人必须打败John Kelly
So you better get that damn job.
所以你最好得到这该死的工作
'Cause I'm excited to have you as my commissioner.
因为我很兴奋有你来当我的局长
Thank you, Olivia.
谢谢你 Olivia
And I'll be excited for you to be commissioner after me.
我也为你能在我之后当上局长感到兴奋
That'll probably be in a matter of months,
那估计也差不来几个月了
once you die from old age.
等你因为年老而逝去
Go get 'em, Grandpa.
拿下他们 老爷爷
Nurse Ezra, hey. Do you have a minute?
护工 Ezra 你好 能打扰你一分钟么
I'm actually kind of busy right now.
我现在其实很忙
Right, harboring a fugitive. Should I come back, or...
对哦 忙着庇护逃犯 我是该过一会回来还是
he's here and on the move!
他就在这 正在行动
All right, Sergio.
好了 Sergio
We've been waiting seven years to say this.
我们等了七年来说这句话
Sergio Mindar, you're under arrest.
Sergio Mindar 你被逮捕了
That's Y-O-U, apostrophe, R-E.
就是你 衤皮 辶 隶 扌甫 了
I can't believe you caught me.
我不敢相信你抓住我了
Well, believe it. We're an amazing team.
相信吧 我们是个了不起的团队
We're the sleuth sisters. Damn straight, we are.
我们是警探姐妹花 就是这样
Lame. Stay out of it, Sergio!
好垃圾 你别管 Sergio
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表