剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I've just gotten so wrapped up in my research.
只是太投入我的研究了
I've been reading the most thrilling footnote.
我在读的这个脚注太引人入胜了
What was that? I don't know.
那是什么声音 我不知道
But don't worry...
别担心
I'll creep them right the hell out of here.
让我去把他们恶心出去
Hello... who's sneaking around back here?
哈啰 谁在这儿鬼鬼祟祟的
Bang, you're dead. And so is Kevin.
砰 你死了 Kevin也死了
Oh, thank God, it's just you.
噢 是你啊 谢天谢地
Wait, no, this is bad in a different way.
不对 被你发现了也不是什么好事
What are you doing?
你这是在干嘛
You brought my husband to a public place?
你把我丈夫带到公共场所来了
He's undercover. We're perverts, see?
这是秘密进行的好吗 我们是变♥态♥ 看出来了吗
You're not fooling anyone.
你们谁也骗不了
Kevin's zipper is up, for God's sake.
我的天 Kevin的拉链都是拉上去的
Wait, I'm confused... how did you even know we were here?
等等 我有点懵 你怎么知道我们在这儿的
Oh, my God, you sewed a tracker into my neck, didn't you?
噢 我的天 你把跟踪器缝进了我脖子里了对吧
Don't be stupid.
别傻了
The trackers are in your shoes, underwear, and wallet.
跟踪器在你的鞋子里 内♥裤♥里 以及钱包里
I also braided one into your hair.
我还绑了个在你头发上
In my tangle?
在我的小卷毛里
You put my husband at risk, and for what?
你把我丈夫暴露在危险中 为什么呢
Because you felt a little cooped up?
就因为你觉得有点受到束缚了吗
That's not it.
并不是
You could have cost him his life. What life, Raymond?
你可能会让他丧命的 有什么生活可言 Raymond
I spend every day lying on the floor of that house
我每天都躺在那房♥子的地板上
talking with Jake about popular culture.
和Jake讨论流行文化
Do you know what it means to "Clap back", Raymond?
你知道"鼓掌回击"是什么意思吗 Raymond
Be-cause-I-do.
因 为 我 知 道
Enough. We have to get back to the safe house immediately.
好了 我们必须马上回到安全屋里去
Let's go. And if you're gonna be a pervert, Kevin,
走吧 还有 如果你想装扮成变♥态♥ Kevin
adjust yourself as you walk.
调整下你走路的样子
Move some quarters around in your pocket.
抖动一下你兜里的硬币
So I used to see my boyfriend on Friday nights
我以前都是在周五晚去见我男朋友
after his wife went to bed,
在他老婆睡了过后
but then he left town a couple of weeks ago.
但是几周前他出城了
You're all done here, gorgeous.
搞定了 美人儿
Ahhhh-ha-ha, I love it!
啊啊啊 哈哈哈 我爱死这发型了
But finish what you were saying.
把你刚刚说的讲完吧
Where'd your boyfriend run off to?
你男朋友跑哪里去了
Oh, that's a story for next time.
噢 那是下次讲的故事了
Rosa, we're so close, you can't leave.
Rosa 她马上就要说了 你不能走
Tell her you want a perm. I want a perm.
告诉她你要再来个烫发 我要来个烫发
A big ol' perm.
给我好好烫个卷
Great idea.
好主意
Go, go, go!
快走 快走 快走
Take a seat.
坐下吧
I can't believe someone took Raymond.
我不敢相信那家伙把Raymond带走了
He had a gun, Jake.
那个人有把枪啊 Jake
It'll be okay. We're gonna get him back.
没事的 我们会把他救出来的
Let me just call the nine-nine.
让我打给99分局
Hey, Rosa, do you guys have any idea where Seamus Murphy is?
嘿 Rosa 你们知道Seamus Murphy在哪儿了吗
We have a huge problem.
我们有大♥麻♥烦了
Yeah, we all have huge problems.
没错 我们都有大♥麻♥烦了
You kinda look like Phil Spector when he was on trial.
你看上去就像受审时候的菲尔·斯派特
Guys, focus up. Have you found anything?
伙计们 打起精神来 你们找到什么东西了吗
One of Murphy's guys just took Holt.
Murphy的一个小弟刚刚绑♥架♥了Holt
Oh, no. We did get something from Nikki.
哦不 但我们的确有从Nikki这里得到一些情报
Apparently, Seamus has been staying up in Rhinebeck, New York.
显然 Seamus一直待在纽约州的莱茵贝克小镇
Rhinebeck?
莱茵贝克吗
Scully, where's that piece of junk mail
Scully 那封写着莱茵贝克地址的
with the Rhinebeck address?
垃圾邮件在哪里
Scully, surface! Yes, Sarge?
Scully 浮出 警长 怎么了
Rhinebeck letter. One sec.
那封莱茵贝克信件 马上来
8221 Oak Ridge Parkway. Copy that.
橡树岭大道 8221号♥ 收到
All right, we're going to commandeer a car,
好了 我们要征用一辆车
and then we're going to drive to Rhinebeck.
然后我们就前往莱茵贝克
No one is going to hurt your husband... this I swear.
没有人能伤害你的丈夫 我发誓
Ow, owie, owie, owie, it stings, ow!
哦 哦 哦 哦 好疼 哦
Oh, ho, ho. Follow me.
哦 跟我来
Hello, Raymond.
你好呀 Raymond
So Seamus, are you going to kill me?
所以Seamus 你要杀了我吗
No, don't be stupid, nothing like that.
不 别犯傻了 完全不会
I'm just going to find your husband,
我只是要找到你的丈夫
bring him here, slit his throat in front of you,
把他带到这里 然后当着你的面割开他的喉咙
then, after you watch him suffer, kill you too.
在你看完他的痛苦挣扎之后 把你也杀了而已
There it is... 8221. All right, let's go.
就是这里 8221号♥ 好的 我们上
What? No, you're not coming in.
什么 不 你不能进去
It's way too dangerous for a civilian.
这对于一个普通市民来说太危险了
You're driving back to the safe house
你要开车回到安全屋
and watching another Nic Cage movie.
然后看另一部尼古拉斯·凯奇的电影
You still haven't seen "Gone in 60 Seconds."
你还没看过<极速60秒>呢
His character's name is Memphis Raines. I'm so sorry.
他的角色名是Memphis Raines 真不好意思
No, I'm not abandoning my husband. I love him.
不 我不会抛弃我的丈夫 我爱他
Yeah, I love him too. Everybody loves Raymond.
没错 我也爱他 <人人都爱雷蒙德>
Don't. I think that's pretty funny!
别这样 我觉得那还挺好玩的
No. It doesn't matter.
不 这无关紧要
You got to go. Get the hell out of here, I got this.
你得走了 离开这鬼地方 这里交给我吧
Sir!
长官
Hey there.
你好啊
Where is Kevin? Don't worry, he's safe.
Kevin在哪里 别担心 他很安全
Look, Captain, I just want to say that I'm sorry.
听着 警监 我只想说我很抱歉
You should be.
你应该这样
You should have abided by my security rules.
你应该好好遵守我制定的安全规则
You're right. But I want you to know,
你说的没错 但我想让你知道
I didn't take Kevin to the library because I was stir-crazy.
我不是因为被逼疯了才把Kevin带去图书馆的
It was because I didn't want you guys to get divorced.
而是因为我不想你们离婚
How is that any concern of yours?
这关你什么事
I don't know, I just...
我不知道 我就
I've been around so many failed marriages in my life.
我已经见证了太多起失败的婚姻
You know, first my mom and my dad,
你知道的 首先是我妈和我爸
then Charles and Eleanor, Hitchcock and Brandi,
然后是Charles和Eleanor Hitchcock和Brandi
Hitchcock and Francine, Hitchcock and Brandi again,
Hitchcock和Francine 然后再是Hitchcock和Brandi
Hitchcock and Madison... Madison wasn't his daughter?
Hitchcock和Madison Madison不是他的女儿吗
But he dropped her off at college last fall.
去年秋天他把她送到大学了
I know, it was really gross.
我知道 这真的挺恶心的
But the point is,
但我的意思是
I just couldn't stand to see you two fall apart.
我就是不能忍♥受看到你们两人分开
Perhaps I should have been more understanding of
也许我应该更设身处地
what Kevin was going through.
去理解Kevin经历了什么
I may die here tonight,
我也许今晚会死在这里
and his last memory of me will be how miserable I made him.
然后他对于我的最后的记忆是我让他多么得痛苦
So, Peralta, what do you have to say for yourself?
所以 Peralta 你还有什么话要说吗
The whole NYPD knows where you are,
整个纽约警局都知道你们在哪里
and they're coming for you right now.
并且他们现在就在过来的路上
Okay, thanks for the tip.
好吧 谢谢你的提醒
Let's kill them both, get out of here before the cops come.
把他们俩都杀了 在警♥察♥来之前离开这里
Wait, no, no, no, I was lying about the back-up.
等等 不 不 不 支援的事是我编的
I came alone... title of my sex tape.
我一个人来的 我的性♥爱♥录像带标题
Doesn't matter. You're both gonna die now.
无所谓了 你们两个现在都要死了
Better get some corticosteroids to treat that laryngeal fracture.
最好搞些糖皮质激素去治你的呼吸管破裂吧
Sorry, I couldn't bring myself to call him a dirtbag.
抱歉 我实在是没法叫他是人♥渣♥(垃圾袋)
And why would you?
为什么要这么做呢
A dirtbag is a very useful part of the vacuum cleaner.
但是对于吸尘器来说垃圾袋是很有用的
Clearly, it's a compliment.
显然 这是一句赞美
Wow, you guys are so perfect for each other.
哇哦 你们两个真是天造地设的一对
Oh, my garsh!
哦 我的天呐
It's all the same. Nothing has changed.
所有东西都一个样 什么都没有改变
Except for that. This perm saved your life.
除了这个 这个烫发救了你的命
And I thank it for its service.
那我谢谢它的付出
Hello, Captain. Hello, Kevin.
你好呀 警监 你好呀 Kevin
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表