剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
She got smears of green body paint all over everything.
她身上的绿色身体彩绘弄得房♥间到处都是
Everything.
到处都是
He was talking about his penis.
他是在说弄到他的阴♥茎♥上了
I know, Jake. He pulls, Rosa.
我知道 Jake 他拔♥出♥来♥了 Rosa
He pulls. That's all I'm saying.
他拔♥出♥来♥了 这就是我想要说的
I can't believe you told him about my book.
我不敢相信你和他说了我写的书
I'm sorry, Terry,
抱歉 Terry
but now D.C. Parlov is going to read what you wrote!
但是现在D.C. Parlov正打算要阅读你写的东西
How cool is that?
这该是有多酷啊
It's pretty cool. Right?
那还是真挺酷的 对吧
You haven't even told me what it's about yet.
你还没有告诉我那是关于什么的故事
Well, it's the story of a Gorgon warrior...
嗯 那是一个蛇发女怪战士的故事
Awesome. Who betrays his bloodline...
太棒了 他背叛了他的血脉亲人
How could he? To marry a Cloud Princess...
他怎么能这样 为了迎娶云端公主
He did it for love.
他的所作所为是为了爱情
Even though their families are at war. No! All right,
尽管他们的家族正在交战 不 好吧
no more spoilers. Send it over to me,
不要再剧透我了 把它发给我
and I'm gonna stay up all night reading it.
我要花一整个通宵把它读掉
It's only 150 pages.
这本书只有150页
I'm gonna stay up all the next three nights reading it.
那我要花接下来连续三个通宵把它读掉
Dr. Yee will be here any minute,
Yee博士随时都会过来
and we need to make a good impression.
我们要给他留下一个好印象
If you need to cough...
如果你要咳嗽
Cough now.
现在就给我咳出来
My God, what if I hadn't said anything?
我的天呐 如果我什么都没有说呢
Don't worry, I got this.
不用担心 我能搞定这事
Nobody sucks up like a Boyle.
没有人可以像Boyle家族成员一样憋咳嗽
Our scoliosis allows us
我们的脊柱侧曲可以让我们
to bow more deeply than normal people.
比常人的腰弯得更加深
Huh, here's an idea:
嗯 我有一个主意
Santiago and I will impress him
Santiago和我会用
with the depth of our forensic knowledge,
我们广博的法医知识来取悦他
and you can wow him
然后你可以通过你
with your stoic, silent demeanor.
坚忍♥安静的行为来给他喝彩
No stories. Understood?
不准讲故事 听明白了吗
Stoic. Ah.
我忍♥ 瞧见没
Good morning, everyone.
大家早上好
Thank you for having me at the Nine-Nine.
很荣幸能来到99分局
Sorry I'm late.
不好意思我来晚了
Just had to deal with some family issues.
家里突然有点事
Cousins, right?
大表哥二表妹的 真烦
Okay, before we get technical,
咱们先不聊科技
let's talk a bit about the history of blood.
聊聊关于血液的历史
Does anyone here know any hemophiliacs?
你们身边有人得了血友病的吗
So many...
我身边超多的
Now, they played a vital role
他们在现代法医学的发展中
in the development of modern forensics.
起着至关重要的作用
Them and leeches.
还有水蛭
My cousin Torvald is a hemophiliac,
我有个表亲Torvald 他是血友病患者
and his wife is a leech farmer.
他老婆是水蛭养殖户
I say "Wife," But it's a common-law marriage.
说是说"老婆" 但其实只是习惯法婚姻
For the longest time,
有很长一段时间
Boyle wedding ceremonies were not recognized in the state.
我们Boyle家举办的结婚典礼在美国其实都不合法
Well, here's the situation:
是这么个情况
somebody stole my laptop,
有人偷了我的笔记本电脑
which contained the unpublished manuscript
里面有未出版的<天火循环>
of book 13 of "The Skyfire Cycle".
第十三部的原稿
The person left this note.
偷我电脑的人留了一张字条
"We have your book.
"你的书在我们手上
Pay us $500,000 in the next 24 hours.
一天之内向我们支付五十万美金
Or we leak it online. "
不然我们就把内容泄露到网上"
"The first five chapters are now up."
"前五章已经放出去了"
They've been downloaded 85,000 times.
已经显示被下载八万五千次了
Well, we should probably go online and read those chapters
我们也应该上网看看那几章内容
in case there's some clues in there,
万一里面有什么线索呢
and also maybe we'll find out Qwandor's true parentage?
说不定我们还能找到Qwandor的亲生父母呢
Oh, that's already been revealed. No, it hasn't.
真♥相♥早已浮出水面了呀 不 并没有
Unless the prophecy of Dorgon is indeed true!
除非Dorgon的预言是真的
But that would mean...
那就意味着
You seem pretty calm for somebody
作为一个多年心血被人偷走的人
whose book was just stolen.
你看起来好像太过于镇定了吧
Because I know who took it.
因为我知道是谁偷的
Landon Lawson.
就是Landon Lawson
He was on that panel.
他也是一名作家
He writes "The Shadowbringer Saga." It's garbage.
写了<暗影之躯的奇幻冒险>系列 烂得辣眼睛
So why would Lawson want to steal your manuscript?
为什么Lawson要偷你的稿子呢
We both have books coming out this fall,
这个秋天 我们两个人都要出书
and we have a rather public bet
我们公开打了个赌
about whose is going to sell better.
看谁的书更畅销
I believe he's leaking my manuscript online
我觉得 他偷我的稿子然后泄露出去
just to hurt my sales.
是为了影响我的销量
You should arrest him.
你们应该立即逮捕他
Well, we're not going to do anything
在我们查出更多证据之前
until we've seen all the evidence.
是不会逮捕任何人的
If this book fails,
如果这本书卖♥♥不出去
that's the end of "Skyfire".
那将成为<天火循环>系列的终结篇
Let's go take this son of a bitch down!
我们赶紧去把这畜生逮捕归案
Mr. Lawson? NYPD.
Lawson吗 我们是警♥察♥
Let me guess: you're here about the stolen manuscript?
我猜猜 你们是来是为了那份被偷的原稿对吧
So you admit you did it? Well, that was easy.
所以你这是认罪了吗 哇 破案真简单
What? No. Someone stole my manuscript,
什么鬼 我说 有人偷了我的书的原稿
and I know who it was:
而且我知道是谁偷的
D.C. Parlov.
是D.C Parlov
By Zorton's Sword!
以Zorton之剑的名义
It's the exact same note Parlov got.
这和Parlov拿到的字条一模一样
I don't see why anybody would want to steal your book.
我真搞不懂为什么会有人偷你那本破书
"The Skyfire Cycle" Makes "The Shadowbringer Saga"
我的<天火循环>能让<暗影之躯的奇幻冒险>看起来
look like "The BeastWorm Chronicles."
跟<兽虫之史>一样烂
You see, Rosa, "The BeastWorm Chronicles"
你看 Rosa <兽虫之史>
are one of the more simplistic...
是本特简单化的的
Don't care. Yeah.
不感兴趣 好吧
You know what? My books say something, okay?
你懂什么 我的书至少是有深度的
I was the only one brave enough to tackle elf molestation.
有谁敢像我一样鼓起勇气抨击精灵的性骚扰行为
Guys, calm down. You're both victims.
朋友们 冷静点 你们两个都是受害者啊
Now, do you have any enemies in common?
你们两个有没有共同的敌人呢
Let me think about that.
我想想啊
Parlov is my enemy, but he's also his own enemy,
Parlov是我的敌人 同时也是自己的心敌
because he's such a boring and repetitive writer.
因为他无趣 啰嗦 反反复复写同样的东西
He just keeps killing off characters,
不停的杀死里面的角色
resurrecting them, and killing 'em off again.
然后又满血复活 然后又杀死他们
Because of the Chrysalis Orb!
因为有"天之蛹"的存在
Uh, sorry.
呃 不好意思
Police officer, on a case.
警♥察♥办事呢
But we will need you to both generate actual
但是话说回来 我们确实需要你们给一份名单
lists of people that might want to hurt you.
列一下真正会想要伤害到你们的人
We have 24 hours to figure this out,
我们还有一天的时间去破案
but if we don't, are you willing to pay the ransom?
如果破不了案 你们愿意付赎金吗
I'd do anything to get my book back.
为了我的书 我什么都给
I mean, you understand. You're a writer.
你一定可以理解吧 你也是个作家呀
Do you hear that, Terry? He called you a writer.
你听见了吗Terry 他喊你作家呢
Terry, did you hear? Terry?
Terry 你听见没 Terry
Well, Terry's broken.
Terry死机了
Write up those lists. We're on the case.
快列名单吧 警♥察♥还在办案呢
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
So today, I want to focus on facial reconstruction.
今天 我们来重点讨论一下 面部重塑
For over a century, we used plaster casts
在过去的一个多世纪里 我们都是靠石膏模型
to help identify decomposed John and Jane Does.
以帮助我们认出一些已经腐化的无名尸
We buried my Nana Boyle at the family farm,
我们一家人把我们的奶奶埋在了自家农场里
but because of the soil's high salt content,
但是因为土壤的盐分太高
she turned into jerky.
她基本成了个"人肉干"
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表