剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Okay, so let's get the paperwork started.
好 那么开始看文件吧
First things first,
首先最重要的
you are not allowed to have any of this reviewed by an attorney.
你无权让任何律师看到此文件的任何一部分
Yeah, this seems bad.
好 看着有点糟糕
So, where on Gina's mobile
所以说 我要在Gina风铃的哪个位置
should I place this moonless Jupiter?
放上这个没有卫星环绕的木星呢
I pity the child who lies beneath this solar system.
我好同情要躺在这个太阳系下面的小宝宝
Hey, Captain, something's going on with this heist.
嘿 警监 抢夺战之夜有点不对劲啊
You tell us everything you know,
你把你知道的都告诉我们
and we'll tell you everything we know.
我们就把我们知道的告诉你
I'd rather not.
我宁愿不说
Jokes on you, we don't know anything.
出洋相了吧 我们什么也不知道
Well, good day then.
好吧 那再见了
Wait, why are you sweating? I'm not sweating.
等等 你怎么在出汗 我没有出汗
No, I've had enough heart attacks
不 我已经经历过够多的心脏病发作了
to know what sweating looks like, and that's sweat.
我知道出汗是怎么样的 你那就是在出汗
Well, if I'm sweating, as you claim,
好 如果我确实在出汗 如你所说
it's because I was watching an exciting video on the net.
那是因为我正在看网上一个非常刺♥激♥的视频
Really? What?
真的吗 什么视频啊
It was a video of an American gymnast.
关于一个美国体操运动员的
His leotard ripped, exposing his butt.
他的紧身连体裤开裂了 露出了屁♥股♥
It was highly erotic. You're lying.
非常色情 你在撒谎
I.T. Just installed blocker software,
IT部门刚刚安装了拦截软件
thanks to moi. Uh, yes,
因为我的原因 呃 是的
but they didn't install it on my computer,
但他们没装在我电脑上
because I'm a captain.
因为我是警监
You don't look hot and bothered at all to me.
我觉得你看上去一点都不欲♥火♥焚身并为此苦恼
Show us the erotica. Gentlemen,
给我们看小黄♥片♥ 先生们
I assure you, there's nothing to see.
我向你保证 没什么可看的
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to grab some fresh air.
现在 如果你们不介意 我要去呼吸新鲜空气了
Good boy, Cheddar. Bring me that cummerbund.
真是个好孩子 Cheddar 给我腹带吧
Oh, yeah.
噢 真不错
Wait a minute...
等一下
this isn't the Championship Cummerbund.
这个不是冠军腹带
This is some common cummerbund.
这就是条普通腹带
And you're not Cheddar. You're just some common bitch.
你也不是Cheddar 你就是条普通的小母狗
And this says you've received your sales training.
这个说的是你已经接受过销♥售♥培训了
Great. And this one is a sworn affidavit
好的 这是一张宣誓书
stating that you have seen Debbie Stovelman,
证明你已经见过Debbie Stovelman了
the wife of NutriBoom founder, David Stovelman,
她是营养爆弹创办者David Stovelman的妻子
and that you found her to be happy, healthy, and alive.
而且你发现她十分快乐健康 活得好好的
Okay, fine. Great, all right, done.
好吧 可以 行 签好了
Just get me out of these.
快把我从手铐中解放出来
Hey, what's going on here?
嘿 这儿发生了什么呢
Yeah! Didn't think I could get out of my cuffs, did you, Boyle?
哈 没想过我能从手铐中解脱吧 Boyle
But you forgot about one important thing...
你忘了一件重要的事
NutriBoom. NutriBoom! That's right.
营养爆弹 对 就是营养爆弹
I'm in the President's Circle now.
我现在已经在核心圈子里了
Sorry, Charles, this year's heist was just too important.
对不住了 Charles 今年的抢夺夜太重要了
Watch him, Bill. Check in, Boyle, check in.
看好他 Bill 报到 Boyle 报到
Uh-oh, Jake, they check in every ten minutes,
啊哦 Jake 他们每十分钟就要报到一次
and I have to respond with a code only we know.
我得对上只有我们知道的暗号♥
I am a Tramp. Copy that.
我是个流浪汉 收到
Did I guess it? Did I guess the code?
我猜的到了吗 我是不是猜到了暗号♥
I couldn't hear what Rosa said back,
我没听到Rosa的回复
but that was the first thing I guessed, was that right?
但那是我的第一想法 我猜对了吗
You got it. Yeah, I thought so, okay.
你猜对了 是 我也这么想 好
Okay, security system, talk to me.
好啦 监控系统 告诉我
What have I missed? What's going on?
我错过了什么 发生了什么呢
Ah-ha! Holt used Cheddar to steal the belt.
啊哈 Holt用Cheddar来偷腰带
But that's not Cheddar.
但那个不是Cheddar
Holt and Cheddar always walk in a perfect lockstep.
Holt和Cheddar一直步伐一致的
Which means someone took Cheddar,
说明有人带走了Cheddar
and that person has the belt.
而那个人得到了腰带
But who? Who took Cheddar?
但是是谁呢 谁带走了Cheddar呢
Where are you coming from? Why do you care?
你从哪里来 你为什么要关心我
Thought you weren't heisting. I'm not.
我以为你没参与抢夺战呢 我确实没有
I'm just interested in your comings and goings,
我就是对你的进进出出很有兴趣
because I care about you as a friend.
因为作为朋友 我很关心你
Okay, friend, I went to the bathroom.
好的 朋友 我去上洗手间了
Well, you were gone a long time, friend.
这 你离开了很长时间啊 朋友
You feeling okay, friend? No, it was number two,
你感觉还好吗 朋友 不怎么好 是大号♥
and it was very intense, friend.
而且来势汹汹啊 朋友
Bless you.
保佑你健康
She sneezed. Dog allergies.
她打喷嚏了 对狗过敏的反应
Which means that Amy took...
这就意味着是Amy带走了
Cheddar!
Cheddar
Where is my dog?
我的狗去哪里了
Aren't you standing right next to him?
你不是正站在它旁边吗
This bitch? Please. Watch.
就这母狗 怎么可能 不行你看
Shake. Shake.
握个手 握个手
Idiot.
蠢货
I know one of you took Cheddar,
我知道你们某个人带走了Cheddar
and you did it for the sake of the heist,
为了想在万圣节抢夺之夜获胜
but if anything happens to him, I will end you.
但如果它有什么三长两短 我会亲手把你了结了
I couldn't bring myself to neuter Cheddar,
我不忍♥心阉♥割♥Cheddar
but I will neuter you all.
但是我会绝了你们的种
Uh, bing-pot.
哈 发现你了吧
Cheddar? Cheddar?
Cheddar是你吗 Cheddar是你吗
Shake.
来握个手
Ah, good grip, pristine coat.
啊 握手动作熟练 皮毛整洁
That's my doggie!
这才是我的乖狗狗
You betrayed me. You'll explain yourself later.
你背叛了我 待会儿自己给我解释清楚
Return to my office.
去我办公室
Guys, why is there smoke coming from the break room?
伙计们 为什么休息室里有烟冒出来
What's going on? Is someone doing something?
发生什么事了 是不是有谁在搞鬼
Who's doing something?
是谁在搞鬼
"Handmaid's Tale." This is Amy.
<使女的故事>的场景 这肯定是Amy搞的鬼
She won't shut up about
她不停地唠叨说
how relevant that show is in today's political landscape.
在当今的政♥治♥格局下这部剧很有价值
It's relevant as hell,
它确实很有价值啊
but I'm not doing anything.
但是这不是我♥干♥的
Terry also loved the show. This is him.
Terry也喜欢那部剧 这是他搞出来的
No, no, I love Elisabeth Moss.
不是 不是我 我喜欢的是主演Elisabeth Moss
Terry thought the show was too bleak.
Terry觉得那部剧太沉闷了
Oh, they're coming from everywhere.
天呐 他们从各个地方冒出来
Hello. Blessed be the fruit, baby.
你好呀 愿上帝开恩降子 宝贝
Hitchcock, you watch that show? Watch what?
Hitchcock 你也看那部剧吗 看什么剧
That's my pickup line. What are they doing?
那是我搭讪的话 他们在干嘛
We haven't heard from Charles. We need to check to make sure everything's fine.
我们还没收到Charles的消息 我们应该去检查一下确保一切顺利
Check what? The server?
检查什么 检查服务器吗
I stole the cummerbund from under there an hour ago.
我一个小时前就把腹带从服务器下面偷出来了
You knew about... About you playing? The server?
你竟然知道 知道你参赛了吗 知道服务器这事儿吗
I've known about your plans for weeks.
我几周前就知道你们的计划了
Uh-oh, they're circling. Stop!
妈呀 他们在转圈 停下来
Hello, Ofamy.
你好呀 属于Amy的使女
Hello.
你好
I don't know what's going on. I do.
我不知道是怎么回事 我知道
Handmaids, out!
使女们 出去
They really listen to you.
他们还真听你的话呢
You figured out I had the belt in my safe,
你知道腰带被我放在保险箱里了
and you thought you could distract me and steal the key.
你想分散我的注意力然后偷走我的钥匙
I did think those things, yes,
我确实是这么想的 没错
and then... I did it.
而且 我也确实偷到了
Please. Impossible.
拜托了 那不可能
The key has been in my shoe the entire time.
钥匙一直都在我的鞋里
Okay, well, it's almost midnight.
那好吧 既然已经快到午夜了
Why don't you try and use your key?
那你为什么不试着用用你的钥匙呢
It fits.
插♥进♥去正合适
I knew you were lying. You are so predictable.
我就知道你在说谎 你太容易被看透了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表