剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Thank you, Margaret.
谢谢你 Margaret
You're welcome, Raymond.
不客气 Raymond
Seamus Murphy.
Seamus Murphy
That's right.
没错
Remember how I saved your detectives from prison
你还记得我让你手下的警探免受牢狱之灾
in exchange for a favor?
条件是你要帮我个忙吗
The time has come...
时候到了
Wait, this isn't my order.
等等 我点的不是这个
What?
啥
This is an omelet. I only eat omelets on vacation.
这是个煎蛋卷 我只在度假的时候吃它
Yeah, I don't care what you eat.
是嘛 我才不在乎你吃什么
I'm here to call in the favor that you owe me.
我是来让你兑现你的诺言的
Really? What if I say no?
是吗 如果我拒绝呢
This is you asking me for intel
这里有你找我要情报
and promising to pay me back.
并且承诺会回报我的录音
How do you think this would look to your bosses,
你觉得你的上司听到后会怎么想
especially now that you're up for the commissioner job?
尤其你还在竞选局长的职务
Yeah. I know everything.
没错 我无所不知
So...
所以
what do you want from me?
你想从我这得到什么
A permit to throw a block party?
就一个办街区聚会的许可证吗
We don't even have to break the law.
我们甚至都不要做啥犯法的事
This is fantastic news.
真是天大的好消息
I am not giving Seamus Murphy that permit.
我不能给Seamus Murphy办许可证
He only wants to use the block party
他肯定是想拿街区聚会做幌子
as a cover for something criminal:
做一些违法的勾当
a robbery, a murder, or something worse.
抢劫啊 谋杀啊 甚至可能更糟
You don't know that for sure, and that's your loophole.
你又不能肯定会这样 这不就有漏洞可钻了吗
I don't believe in loopholes.
我从来不钻什么漏洞
What? Loopholes are the best.
什么 漏洞最棒了好吗
Remember that time when Pancake Palace had that
还记得上次煎饼王宫办那个
all-you-can-eat deal, but they didn't set a time limit?
入场吃到饱活动 却没有设置时间限制吗
I ate pancakes for a week for $3.99.
我花了3.99刀就吃了一星期的煎饼
All I had to do was sleep there and never shower.
我只需要晚上睡那而且坚持不洗澡就行了
What? Thanks for the invite, friend.
什么 多谢邀请啊 "好"朋友
I will not be using a loophole, Peralta.
我是不会钻漏洞的 Peralta
As always, I'll be using the main hole
和往常一样 我要么走正常的洞
or no hole. I choose no hole.
要么不走洞 我选择不走洞
You just said "Hole" Way too much, sir.
你"洞"这个字说得太频繁了 长官
And that's coming from Charles.
连Charles都觉得太频繁啊
Yes, that's concerning.
是的 我也有点担心自己了
Ugh, you think you know someone, Jake.
噁 知人知面不知心啊 Jake
Unbelievable!
难以置信
Captain, we think we found a way for you to do Murphy the favor
警监 我们找到一个既能让你帮上Murphy
and still live with yourself.
良心上又过得去的办法
Sounds like a loophole.
听起来像个漏洞
Nope, we found the main hole, and it is open for business.
不是的 我们找到了正常的洞 而且洞口大开着
Oh, gross.
噫 恶心
Yep, sorry.
是的 抱歉
Look. You don't want to give Murphy the permit
听我说 你不想给Murphy许可证
because you're afraid he's gonna use it as a cover
是因为你担心他会借开聚会的名义
for something illegal,
做一些违法行为
but what if we figured out what he was up to
但是如果我们提前打探出他准备干什么
and could stop him before he did it?
能在他下手前就阻止他呢
That way you could give him a permit with a clean conscience.
你不就能安心地把许可证给他了
Well, how are you gonna find out what his real plan is?
有道理 但你们打算怎么打探他的计划呢
He's smart, and he doesn't talk to anyone but his family.
他很聪明 而且只把计划告诉家里人
I was worried about that, too, but that's when I remembered:
我之前也在纠结这点 但我突然想到了
"The Godfather."
<教父>
The Diane Keaton movie.
黛安基顿演的电影
No one refers to it as that, but Charles is right, she is in it.
没人会这么介绍 但Charles没说错 她确实有出演
This isn't one of your movie plans, is it?
不会又是你从电影里学来的招吧
First of all, if we had developed a "Minority Report" style
首先 如果听了我的建议像<少数派报告>里一样
pre-crime division like I suggested,
建立一个犯罪预防部门的话
we wouldn't be in this Seamus mess,
我们现在就不会为Seamus而烦恼了
and it's not just because i wanted to go like this, although I did.
不只是因为我想模仿电影这么做 虽然我是很想
But secondly, in "The Godfather,"
其次 在<教父>里面
Don Corleone had three sons: Michael, his favorite...
Don Corleone有三个儿子 Michael 他的最爱
Diane Keaton's husband.
就是黛安基顿的丈夫
Mm-kay, then there was Sonny, the hothead.
好吧 然后是Sonny 性格鲁莽的那个
Diane Keaton's brother-in-law.
黛安基顿的大伯子
Charles, you're being distracting.
Charles 你让警监分心了
No, he's not, he's actually helping me to follow this.
并没有 实际上他在帮我理解人物关系
Continue going through Diane Keaton's relatives.
继续列举黛安基顿的亲戚吧
Fine, Diane Keaton's other brother-in-law is Fredo,
行吧 黛安基顿的另一个大伯子叫Fredo
the screw-up, the weak link.
没用的饭桶 最薄弱的一环
And you think the Murphys have a Fredo?
你认为Murphy家族也有一个像Fredo的饭桶
Every family does,
每一个家族都有
and in this family, his name is Kyle.
而在这个家族里 那个人就是Kyle
Is he on a roller coaster?
他这是在过山车上吗
Yes, It's his driver's license photo somehow.
没错 不知为啥这就是他驾照上的照片
He's never had a job, he took six years to graduate high school,
他什么工作都没做过 他花了六年时间才高中毕业
and his father paid $200,000
而且他爸花了二十万美元
so he could attend the University of Arizona.
才把他送进亚利桑那大学
Lake Havasu campus.
还是哈瓦苏湖分校
Sir, this kid is a disaster.
长官 这小子就是个废物
If there's anyone that's gonna give us info
如果这帮人里要有人能说溜嘴
on the Murphy family and slip up, it's Kyle.
泄露Murphy家族的秘密 就非Kyle莫属了
Okay, but if you don't figure out what his plan is,
好吧 但如果你们打听不出他的计划
I don't give him that permit.
我还是不会给他许可证的
Understood?
清楚了吗
Yes, sir.
明白 长官
All right, go make contact
好了 去接触一下
with Diane Keaton's brother-in-law.
这位黛安基顿的大伯子吧
Fredo. It's Fredo.
Fredo 他叫Fredo
It's one of the most popular movies of all time.
这可是有史以来最受欢迎的电影之一啊
Won best picture, so.
还得过最佳影片呢 服了
Ready for a kick-ass assignment?
准备好去执行一项屌♥爆的任务了吗
Hell yeah.
当然
Let's do this.
让我们出发吧
Wait, what do you mean by "Kick-ass"?
等一下 你所谓的屌♥爆了是指
Holt wants us to get that block party permit.
Holt想让我们去办那个街区聚会的许可证
Damn it.
他妈的
I guess I'll take the knife out of my pants.
我去把刀从裤子里拿出来好了
No, come on, Rosa. It'll be so cool.
别这样啊 Rosa 会很酷的
We get to go to SAPO,
我们有机会去街活证签办哎
the Street Activity Permit Office.
著名的街道活动许可证签发办公室
It is the oldest continuously operating permit office in the state.
那可是全国最古老的仍在运作中的许可证签发办公室
Pass. Find somebody else.
免了 你找其他人吧
But we promised to help Captain Holt.
但我们答应要帮Holt警监的啊
Look, it'll be quick.
相信我 很快就好
We'll just go, get Murphy his permit,
我们去一趟 拿到Murphy的许可证
and maybe grab a few shots for the 'Gram.
也许还能拍几张照片传到Ins上
They have the original permits for the 1939 World's Fair.
他们那有1939年世界博览会的许可证原件呢
No. Yes!
不是吧 是的
No. Yes!
不是吧 是的
No, I mean, "No, I don't want to do this."
不 我的意思是"不 我才不想去"
No, yeah, come on. We're gonna do it.
反对无效 快来吧 准备出发
Hey, Gina. How's it feel to be back?
嘿 Gina 回来工作感觉还好吗
Any trouble adjusting? Adjusting to what?
会很难适应吗 适应什么
To life as a working mom.
适应做一位职场妈妈啊
You have to juggle the baby,
你得不停周♥旋♥在你的孩子
the job, your new business.
工作和你的新事业之间 简直像耍杂技
Terry, juggling isn't hard.
Terry 耍杂技一点都不难
That's why the salary for jugglers is so low.
所以耍杂技的薪水才那么低啊
Name one rich juggler.
你说一个有钱的杂技演员来听听
Doesn't Dave Coulier juggle?
Dave Coulier不也耍杂技吗
If you're reaching for Coulier,
如果你硬要把Coulier当耍杂技的
then you've already lost the argument, Terr-Bear.
这话题你就已经输了啊 泰熊熊
But there is one thing:
但有件事要拜托你
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表