剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
and gets shot in the head.
然后被爆头
That can't be all negotiating is.
谈判不可能只是你说的这些吧
It absolutely is. Now, get in there
就是我说的这些 你现在赶紧进去
and coax him to a window. Snipers to one.
把他哄到窗户边去 狙击手到一号♥位
The window plan is on. I repeat.
窗户计划开始实施 我重复
The window plan is on. No, no, no, no, no!
窗户计划开始实施 不 不 不 不 不
Snipers to zero. Snipers take a nap.
狙击手到零号♥位 狙击手先打个盹
The nap plan is on. It's nap time, snipers.
打盹计划开始 打盹时间到了 狙击手们
Amy, Gina, you came!
Amy 还有Gina 你们来了
You think I'd miss opening day of your food truck?
你不会以为我们会错过你移♥动♥餐车的开业大吉吧
I'm your biggest fan. Also your biggest investor.
我是你最忠实的粉丝 也是你最大的投资商
She was freaking out she was gonna lose a ton of money.
她刚刚怕损失一大笔钱害怕到抓狂
I told you that in confidence.
我要你保密才告诉你的
We don't have that kind of relationship.
我们不是那种关系
Well, don't worry. I'm feeling good.
没事 不要担心 我感觉很好
"The One Thing" Truck is ready to serve.
"一道菜"餐车已经准备好要上了
"The One Thing"? Yeah.
"一道菜" 没错
We only serve one thing:
我们只卖♥♥一道菜
the perfect meatball sandwich...
完美的肉丸三明治
made exactly the way Nana Boyle used to.
就像当初Boyle奶奶做得那种
I can't believe this is finally happening.
我不敢相信这一切终于要发生了
Ahh! Uh, Charles?
啊 呃 Charles
Sorry, I'm a bit stressed. Jason and Jeff,
抱歉我有点紧张 Jason和Jeff
the guys I hired to work the truck,
我雇来在车里干活的伙计
called in sick so I'm all alone.
请病假了 所以就只有我一个了
What a fun opportunity.
多么有趣的机会
Okay, Boyle, stop freaking out.
好了 Boyle 别崩溃
I have the day off. I can step in and help.
今天我休息 我可以插手帮忙
Yeah, me too. I'm not off,
我也是 我倒不休
but I come and go as I please.
可我来去随意
It's part of my charm. I'm like an outdoor cat.
这是我魅力的一部分 我就像只野猫
ESU won't take your deal. They think you're lying.
紧急勤务小组不干 他们觉得你在撒谎
I'm not lying. I don't wanna be a criminal.
我没撒谎 我不想当罪犯
I love my life as a average citizen.
我和普通市民一样热爱自己的生活
I voted for the first time this year.
今年我还第一次投票了
Ed Breakfast for school board. Who?
为教育委员会投了"艾早餐" 谁
I don't know.
我不知道
He had a funny name. He deserves a shot.
他名字很滑稽 值得试一试
That's why I voted for Stacy Ladle.
这就是为什么我投了"史黛勺"
Anyway, I'm sorry, but they're not cutting a deal.
无论如何 抱歉 但他们没跟你达成协议
So that's it? I gotta turn myself in and
那就这样了吗 我要自首然后
let Halloway kill my mama? Actually...
让Halloway杀了我妈吗 其实
there might be another way to get this done.
可能还有别的方法去干这事
I've taken your negotiator hostage.
你的谈判员被我拿来当人♥质♥了
If you come in here, I will shoot him.
你们要是过来 我就开枪射他
Just do whatever he says! My life is in his hands!
就照他说的做吧 我的命在他手里啊
That was so much fun!
这也太好玩了吧
Oh, man, you sounded really scary.
兄弟 你刚听上去真吓人
No, no, it was all you.
不不 都是因为你
The tremble in your voice sold it.
你声音里的颤抖让他们信了
"Just do whatever he wants."
"就照他说的做吧"
I just made that up.
那就是我现编的
Ah, I was so in the moment.
我太沉浸在那一刻中了
Dude, seriously? You are a great hostage.
兄弟 你真是个好人♥质♥
Oh, thanks, Judy.
谢了 Judy
You're a great hostage taker. Whoop.
你这个挟持人♥质♥者也做得很棒
Yes, sir.
遵命啦长官
I can't believe Peralta got taken hostage.
我不敢相信Peralta被挟持成人♥质♥了
The good news is...
好消息是
I'm the negotiator now.
我现在是谈判员了
Finally. Congratulations.
终于 恭喜
I've been waiting for this moment for so long,
这一刻我等了好久
and... I'm ready to negotiate.
而且 我准备好谈判了
But I'll only talk to Rosa Diaz.
但我只和Rosa Diaz说话
That's me, Dennis. Oh, come on!
那是我 Dennis 拜托
Okay, I think we're ready for a practice sandwich.
好了 我想我们准备好练习做三明治了
Sounds good, boss. Please call me "Chef."
听着不错 头儿 请叫我主厨
That's funny.
真好笑
Chef. Thank you.
主厨 谢谢
Okay, see. The cut is a little slopey.
看见了么 切口有点斜
I want you to cut it straight across.
我想要你直直地切过去
No big deal. Again.
没什么大不了 再来一次
Uhp, slopey.
歪了
Don't over think it. Again.
别多想 再来
Now you're not thinking enough.
你现在又思考的不够了
Again.
再来
Still slopey. Again.
还是斜 再来
Again!
再来
You know what? Why don't we try this:
这样吧 我们为何不试试这么做
Why don't you just take that knife,
你不如拿起刀
put it to my throat, and finish the job!
放到我喉咙上把我搞定了吧
Do I look like Jake to you?
你看我像Jake吗
What? Do I look like Jake to you?
啥 你看我像Jake吗
No, not at all.
一点也不像
Then why are you trying to screw me?
那你为什么想要搞我呢
Oh, my God, Charles, what is going on with you? It's chef.
天啊 Charles 你什么毛病 叫我主厨
You're not ready for this. Gina, you're up.
你还没准备好 Gina你上
Okay, but I'm not calling you chef,
好 但我不可叫你主厨
and you're not yelling at me. Mmhmm.
你也别想吼我 嗯哼
There you go. Ah, thank you.
就这样 谢谢
No slope! A nice, straight cut!
没歪 漂亮的笔直切口
Thank you. I felt good 'cause the knife...
谢谢 我感觉很好因为这把刀
But you smushed the bread!
但你压到面包了
It's too smushy!
它太湿软了
Again.
再来
Rosa, Rosa, Rosa
Rosa Rosa Rosa
Are you finally single?
你终于单身了吗
No. I respect that.
不 我尊重这点
Now come on in. We gotta talk business.
进来吧 我们谈谈正经事
It's so good to see you. Bring it in.
见到你真好 抱一个
Doug Judy, you're under arrest.
Doug Judy 你被逮捕了
Wait, Rosa, stop. What's going on?
等下 Rosa 停 怎么了
All right, look,
好了听着
this is not really a hostage situation.
这其实不是什么挟持人♥质♥的情形
I mean, Pam and the two Bobs
我是说 Pam和这两位Bob
are definitely being held against their will,
绝对是被强行抓起来了
but not for much longer.
但不会持续太久的
Jake is helping me take down Halloway.
Jake在帮我拿下Halloway
We can't do it without you.
没你我们做不成
Seriously, man? This is like that story
认真的吗 这就像是
my dad told me as a little kid.
我爸爸在我小时候讲的故事
You're the frog and he's a scorpion.
你就是那个青蛙 他是蝎子
You're gonna help him across the river.
你要帮他过河
And in the end, he'll sting you,
最后他会蛰你
and then you'll both drown.
然后你们全都淹死了
Wow, that's dark.
这还真是有够阴暗
My parents didn't read to me at all.
我父母根本不给我读书
I just watched cartoons till I fell asleep.
我就看动画看到睡着
Do you think that our childhoods
你觉得我们的童年
shape the adults we become? They do.
塑造了我们成年后的样子吗 是的
And cartoons shaped you into a naive little frog.
动画片把你塑造成一个天真的小青蛙
Okay, first, little frogs are adorable,
首先 小青蛙很萌
and second, he's not that kind of scorpion anymore.
其次 他不再是那种蝎子了
I'm a changed bug.
我是个改变了的小虫
Actually, scorpions are arthropods.
实际上蝎子是节肢动物
Amy made me watch a documentary.
Amy逼我看了个纪录片
Look, I know he used to be a criminal
听着 我知道他过去曾是罪犯
and he's fooled me in the past,
而且还骗过我
and he is currently engaged in criminal activity.
而且现在也从事犯罪活动
Innocent until proved guilty.
要做无罪推定啊
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表