剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
or I'm gonna sue you and everybody in this hospital.
不然我就要告你 还有医院里的所有人
Uh, go with him.
呃 跟他走
I love you, buddy. Oh.
我爱你 儿子 喔
Thanks, that's nice. I love you, nurse.
谢谢 这真好 我爱你 护士
I love you lady in the scarf.
我爱你 戴围巾的女士
Significantly less meaningful.
这句"爱你"明显没那么有意义了
I love you candy machine. Victor, that was amazing.
我爱你糖果机 Victor 那太棒了
Thank you so much for coming. Of course.
太谢谢你能过来了 当然了
Your mom and Camila are on the way.
你妈妈和Camila还没到
They're still cleaning up all the blood.
她们还在清理血迹呢
Yeah, there was so much. They might have to move.
是啊 太多血了 他们可能得搬家了
Babe, I'm really sorry about all the things I said.
宝贝 我很抱歉我说了那些话
You know, I didn't mean it. Yeah, me neither.
你知道的 我不是认真的 我也一样
And, look, this is all my fault.
听着 这都是我的错
I just wanted a big family Thanksgiving,
我只想过一个大家庭式的感恩节
and I forced it, so it's on me.
是我逼得太紧了 所以都怪我
But, look, I love you, and...
但听着 我爱你 而且
Is that still your dad's thumb?
那个是不是你♥爸♥的大拇指
Oh, my God, yes. He needs this. Nurse?
噢我的天 还真是 他需要这个的 护士啊
Hello, Raymond. Ready to go to dinner?
哈喽 Raymond 准备好共进晚餐了吗
Yes, but I have some unfortunate news about our pie.
是的 但我有个不幸的消息 关于我们的派
It was thrown away. No.
它被扔掉了 不
Are you serious? Mmhmm.
你是认真的吗 嗯哼
And I know who did it.
而且我知道是谁干的了
Who?
是谁
You all bragged about your Thanksgiving plans.
你们都在吹嘘自己的感恩节计划
Why?
为什么呢
You were overcompensating.
你们是在过度补偿
Trying to cover up your dark secrets,
想要掩盖自己深藏的小秘密
but there was one other person who was also overcompensating.
但是 还有另外一个人也在过度补偿
You. Kevin.
是你 Kevin
Even better than a plain scone.
甚至比原味司康饼还要美味
Plain scone. Plain scone.
原味司康饼 原味司康饼
I should have known you were lying.
我早该知道你在撒谎
There's nothing better than a plain scone.
没有什么比原味司康饼更美味
This is ridiculous. Is it?
太荒唐了 是吗
Look how the pie was disposed of.
看看这个派被扔掉时的样子
Placed gently with two hands inside the bin.
是被两只手放进垃圾筒并且轻轻摆好的
That's exactly how you always throw away garbage.
你平时就是这么扔垃圾的
It is? There's only one thing I still can't figure out.
是吗 只有一件事我还没想通
Why'd you do it? Because it's disgusting.
你为什么要这么做 因为它太恶心了
Oh, my.
噢我的天
That pie is an abomination.
这个果馅饼真的令人作呕
It has beef suet and apple seeds in it.
它里面有牛脂油和苹果籽
Why? It's a walnut pie.
为什么呢 这是个核桃派啊
If we brought that to my family's house,
如果我们把它带到我家
they would have said something.
他们肯定会说闲话的
I was trying to protect you.
我是在保护你
Why didn't you just tell me the truth?
你为什么不直接跟我说实话呢
Because I love our annual trips to Saratoga Springs.
因为我喜欢我们每年一趟去萨♥拉♥托♥加♥温泉城的旅行
The two of us driving in silence,
两个人安安静静地开车
looking at the barren trees. It's perfect.
欣赏那些不结果的树 这很完美
I... I didn't wanna lose that.
我 我不想失去这个
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I don't know why we can't still make the drive next year.
我不知道为什么我们明年就不能去那里自驾游了
We just don't have to buy the pie.
我们不用再买♥♥派就好了
A trip with no purpose?
一场没有目的的旅行吗
Raymond...
Raymond
Hey, Dad, how's it going?
嘿 老爸 你怎么样
I'm fine. They reattached my thumb.
我挺好 他们重新接上了我的大拇指
Oh, that's great. So you'll be able to fly again?
噢太好了 所以你还能开飞机吗
Yeah, that was never in doubt.
当然 毫无疑问
You don't need thumbs to fly anymore. You just hit one button.
你又不需要用大拇指来开飞机 只要按下按钮
The plane takes care of the rest.
之后飞机自己就能搞定的
I have to believe that's not true.
我得相信这不是真的
Oh, looks like Mom's already tuckered out.
噢 妈妈看着已经精疲力尽了
Yeah, you know how tired she gets when she drinks.
是啊 你知道她喝酒之后会有多累
She won't be up for 12 hours. Hey, Jake,
她至少要昏睡12个小时 嘿 Jake
you know how you said you always wanted
你之前说过你一直那么想过
to have a big family Thanksgiving?
一个大家庭式的感恩节
I had five brothers,three sisters, four aunts, and 12 cousins
我有5个兄弟 3个姐妹 4个姑姑和12个表亲
who spent every holiday together.
每个节日大家都会一起度过
I had the kind of family that you dream of.
我的家庭就是你梦寐以求的
Oh, are you done?
噢 你说完了吗
That seemed like a really mean place to stop,
感觉停在这里很不友好
but you're taking a long pause.
但你是在做长停顿
When we all were together... Ah.
我们在一起的时候 啊
Huge mess. I can't tell you how many holidays I spent in an ER.
简直一团糟 我都说不清我有多少次是在急诊室过的节
But that's what it means to have a big family.
但这就是有个大家庭的意义啊
Like this one.
就和这家一样
Oh. Well, thank you, Victor.
噢 真好 谢谢你 Victor
And apparently my family's a lot bigger than I thought.
而且显然我的家庭比我想象的大多了
How many half sisters did you say I have, Dad?
你之前告诉我我有几个同父异母的姐妹 老爸
I only told you about the sisters.
我只告诉你了姐妹的数量
Come on. Roger, I want to apologize to you
得了吧 Roger 我想要向你道歉
for being so defensive about you wanting to pay for the wedding.
在你想为婚礼买♥♥单这件事上 我太有戒心了
I'm sorry too. It was stupid.
我也很抱歉 这很蠢
I was just feeling insecure because...
我只是很没有安全感 因为
Cause I gave Jake the watch?
因为我把手表给Jake了吗
I was gonna say because you saw my penis through my underpants,
我本来是想说因为你透过内内看到了我的鸡鸡
but the watch, yeah, sure.
但手表 也行
I was thinking, if you wanna pay for the wedding,
我在想如果你要给婚礼买♥♥单
it would be fine, but we can split it.
这很好 但我们可以分摊
It's up to you.
你来决定
That seems fair.
挺合理的
You're a good dude. Come here, give me a hug.
你是个好人 过来 给我个拥抱
Give me a... hug me. Hug me.
给我个拥 抱我 抱我
Bring it in.
抱紧
Oh, Jake, it's happening.
噢 Jake 真的发生了
The weird but good dad hug.
奇怪而美好的"爸爸的拥抱"
Oh, it's magical.
噢 太奇妙了
Best Thanksgiving ever.
有史以来最好的感恩节
Yep, Dad, your gown's riding up.
呃 老爸 你的罩衣滑上来了
Oh. It's out.
噢 鸡鸡露出来了
Ooh, I... It's out.
噢 我 露出来了
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表