剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I'll get back to you guys
今天之前
by the end of the day with all the logistics.
我会把后勤安排传达下去给各位
Sergeant Terrance Jeffords,
警长Terrance Jeffords
four years ago on this exact date,
四年前的今天
you told me I was too old to learn how to do the worm.
你曾跟我说 我太老了 学不会"蠕虫舞"
I vowed on that day to prove you a fool,
从那时起 我就发誓要证明你有多愚蠢
and today, I shall.
今天 是时候了
Check it.
瞧好了您
I'm on fire!
我酷炸了
As I was telling the squad, our old C.O.,
我刚还跟我们小队说 我们的前总指挥官
Captain McGintley, just passed away.
McGintley警监 不久前过世了
Oh, no.
不是吧
We're going to Los Angeles for the funeral next week.
我们在下周要集体去往洛杉矶参加葬礼
I'll have the travel details later.
旅程细节我之后再告诉你们
Hey, has anyone seen a worm?
嘿 有谁看到一条虫了吗
Because this funky chicken's hungry.
本骚鸡殿下可是饿了呢
Charles, a man has died. Read the room!
Charles 有个人死了 麻烦看看♥房♥♥间气氛好吗
Oh, man. Sad day.
哎 悲伤的日子
Sad day.
实在是悲伤
It's crazy how different things were
过去真的太疯狂了
when McGintley was Captain.
McGintley当警监的时候
It was like the Wild West.
就像蛮荒西部一样
Oh, yeah, we had some fun. I didn't.
是啊 过去的日子还挺有趣的 并没有
In every one of those photos, I look uptight and worried.
在所有照片里 我看起来都很焦虑不安
Meanwhile, everyone else looks like
但是照片里的其他人
they're having the time of their life.
看起来都是在享受生活
That's because they're all stress-free,
因为他们心里完全无压力
not like us Type A's.
不像我们A型人格
Jake, am I too high-strung?
Jake 我的弦是不是绷得太紧了
I wouldn't say you're too high-strung.
其实没有绷得太紧啦
You just are high-strung.
只是一直都绷着而已
You know, your strung is what makes you strong.
你的弦是你如此坚强的原因啊
You're strung strongly.
你是坚强的弦
No, not anymore.
再也不是了
From now on, I'm gonna be super chill.
从现在开始 我要超级放松
So, where's the party at?
派对在哪儿呢
Trick question. The party's right here, boy!
陷阱问题 因为派对就在这儿呢 小子
Oh, hello, Mrs. McGintley.
喔 您好 McGintley夫人
My condolences for your loss.
节哀顺变
So, who do you got your eye on?
喂 有看上的吗
What?
你说什么
You haven't dated anyone
自打跟Pimento分手
since you broke up with Pimento.
你就再也没跟其他人约过会了
And funerals are a meat market.
葬礼简直是鲜肉市场
Sadness is a powerful aphrodisiac.
而悲伤则是天然强劲的壮♥阳♥药♥
No, it's not.
才不是
Then how come everyone cries during sex?
那为什么大家啪着啪着就哭了呢
I'm already seeing somebody, Boyle.
我已经有约会了 Boyle
Oh...And just like that, things got interesting.
噢 就像这样 事情开始变得有趣了呢
And just like that, I left.
就像这样 我走了
Hello, Raymond. Oh, Chief Aggerton.
你好呀 Raymond 噢 Aggerton副局长
I didn't realize you'd be flying out for this.
我没想到您居然会专程飞来参加葬礼
I liked McGintley. He was fun to have a beer with.
我喜欢McGintley 跟他一起喝酒还是挺有意思的
There's nobody in this department
这下在这警局里
I wanna have a beer with anymore.
没有我想一起喝酒的人了
Yes, that's the problem with the NYPD.
是啊 这才是纽约市警♥察♥局的问题
So, I hear you're meeting with the Commissioner
我听说你要和局长见面
on Monday morning.
周一早上
Well, you didn't hear this from me,
可别说是从我这儿听来的
but Commissioner's retiring next year.
局长明年退休
They put a short list together of possible replacements,
他们有一份候选人名单 名单上没几个人
and you're on it.
你是其中之一
This is your first interview. Really?
这是你的第一轮面试 真的吗
What? Oh, my God.
什么 我的天呐
What's going on?
什么情况
What's going on is
情况就是
Captain Holt has an interview
Holt警监有个面试
to become the Commissioner of the freakin' NYPD,
能让他当上该死的纽约市警♥察♥局局长
and he's gonna nail it and fulfill his destiny
他肯定能通过 完成人生使命
as Lord High Commander of all Justice.
化身成为正义最高首领
Okay, let's not get carried away.
行了 别忘乎所以了
Who says I'm even interested in becoming Commissioner?
谁有说过我想当局长吗
You, constantly, including the first day I met you.
你啊 经常说 我第一天见你的时候你就说过了
I'm interested in becoming Commissioner.
我想当警♥察♥局局长
Good to know.
真不错
Fair enough, but even so, it's probably a long shot.
算你狠 但即使如此 机会可能不大
I mean, there are many names on the list.
名单上肯定很多名字吧
Nope, just four.
没 就四个
Yeah, three major league jags and you.
看吧 三个臭皮匠 还有你这个诸葛亮
Sir, you're the perfect candidate:
长官 你就是最完美候选人啊
smart, well-respected, you smell great.
聪明睿智 受人敬仰 你身上味道还特好闻
That has nothing to do with the job.
这跟你的工作没有关系
It's just something I've been meaning to tell you.
只不过我一直都想告诉你而已
Is it sandalwood? Please calm down.
是檀木香吗 冷静点
Right, totally. Don't wanna jinx it.
对 没错 可不能乌鸦嘴
I don't believe in jinxes.
我可不相信厄运这么一说
Great, then you won't mind me saying
好 那你肯定不在意我这么说了
It's a lock. You're definitely gonna get it,
这个位子你坐定了
and you're gonna smell even better
你身上的味道会更好闻
with that Lord High Commander of all Justice stank on you.
因为你身上会有正义最高首领的味道
Let's do this!
我们行动吧
I can't wait to get on a plane.
我等不及想上飞机了
I used up my miles, and upgraded first class.
我把我的里程数全用完了 升级到了头等舱
Damn, Sarge. This is gonna be great.
我的天 警长 简直不要太棒
Sipping on a mimosa, snacking on a hummus trio,
小嘬一口含羞草鸡尾酒 啃着鹰嘴豆泥三重奏
watching "Bridget Jones's Baby."
看起
Oh, GPS says turn left here.
GPS说这里左拐
No, this route is more direct.
不 这条路更快
Oh, okay. You do you, Commish.
好 听你的 局座
Please don't call me that.
别这么喊我
Okay, fine, I'll just call you the 'Mish...
好吧 那我就喊你 局席
no wait, Mishy Elliot...
不 局西·埃丽奥特
no wait, Mish-es Doubtfire. Oh, my God!
再等等 窈窕菊爸 啊 我的天呐
What? What is it? Nakatomi Plaza.
怎么了 什么情况 中臣广场
It's the most important monument in all of America.
全美最重要的一座楼
The building from "Die Hard." Can we go in?
<虎胆龙威>里的楼 我们能进去吗
Can we pay our respects?
我们能致以敬意吗
Oh, our flight leaves in 3 and a half hours, and...
我们的飞机还有三个半小时就要起飞了 而且
but it's like, what is time even?
但就是 时间算个啥呀
#LegalizeIt.
话题"合法化"
Can we go in, sir? Fine, just make it quick.
我们能进去吗 长官 行 但是动作要快
Yes! Pull in over there, Argyle!
太棒了 快把车停边上 Argyle
What? That's the name of the driver in the movie.
谁 那是电影里司机的名字
We're going to Nakatomi Plaza. There's gonna be role-play.
我们马上就要去中臣广场了 必须要玩点角色扮演
Oh, my God.
我的天呐
It's even more beautiful than I imagined.
这比我想象中还要漂亮
It's an empty floor that's under construction.
这只是还在装♥修♥的空楼层啊
Just like in the movie!
和电影里一模一样啊
Charles, this is the floor
Charles 这层楼
that John McClane ran on with his bare feet.
就是John McClane光脚跑过的地方
Take my picture with it!
快帮我拍张照
This is the window where John McClane said,
John McClane就站在这扇窗户旁边说
"Welcome to the party, pal." Take my picture with it!
"欢迎加入派对 老兄" 快帮我拍张照
This is the vent where John McClane said,
John McClane站在这个通风口底下说
"Come out to the coast. We'll get together, have a few laughs."
"来海边吧 我们聚一聚 说说笑"
Take my picture with it. This is the space,
快帮我拍张照 而这片空地
where even though it's not really evident in the dialogue,
虽然取景的时候没有台词
you can tell that john McClane realizes that
但是能看出 在这里John McClane意识到
he should've been a better husband to Holly Gennaro
他本该为Holly Gennaro做一个更好的丈夫
Take my picture with it!
快帮我拍张照
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表