剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Anyways, let's talk about the case.
总之 我们来谈谈案子吧
So here's the letter that the arsonist sent to Vin.
这是纵火犯寄给Vin的信
"Your clues I discombobulate to teach you to conjugate,"
"我打乱你的线索为了叫你结合"
"the fool who fails to validate will watch as I conflagrate."
"若你解不开那就乖乖等我放火"
It seems like he's using my crossword to tell me something.
看样子他像是想用我的字谜告诉我些什么
Oh, maybe we should look at anagrams of the answers.
也许我们该把答案的字母重新排个序
That's really good, "O nasty amiga!"
好主意 "啊 下流的女孩"
Oh, what?
什么
He re-arranged the letters of "Amy Santiago".
他重新排列了"Amy Santiago"里面的字母
He anagrammed me! Vin, do Jake Peralta.
他重排了我的名字 Vin 试试Jake Peralta
I doubt that's even possible.
我猜不大可能
Eat a jerk, pal.
吃屎去吧 朋友
What, no one's ever said that phrase.
什么 没人会这样说话
I really think this anagram approach makes a lot of sense.
我觉得字母重排可能真的管用
Seriously? Let's do it.
真的吗 那我们动手吧
I'll take even clues, you take odds.
我来看偶数行 你看奇数行
Great, and I will take everyone's coffee order.
太好了 那我就看看大家喝什么咖啡吧
That's equally helpful.
这也是在帮忙啊
I don't drink coffee. But I'd love a kombucha.
我不喝咖啡 我想喝康普茶
Great, I'll just... walk to the kombucha store.
好的 那我就 去一趟康普茶店
Everything okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, of course.
很好 当然很好
You can't wear a coat over a tank,
你不能把背心穿在外套里
You're not Ryan Gosling. Feeling jealous, buddy?
你又不是瑞恩·高斯林 吃醋了吗 伙计
No, not at all. I mean, I am a little surprised
什么 我才没有 我是说 我有点惊讶
that somebody named Melvin is so bodacious,
一个叫Melvin的人会这么有魅力
but I feel that jealousy is an ugly emotion.
但是我觉着吃醋是种丑陋的情绪
That you are feeling.
也就是你正在经历的
And I'm just glad that Amy is spending some time with her hero.
我只是很高兴Amy能和她的偶像共度一段时间
Who is super hot. Charles, let it go.
这偶像还超级性感 Charles 放弃吧
And smart. I'm serious, stop.
聪明 我说真的 停下
And hilarious.
还很幽默
Eat a jerk, pal!
吃屎去吧 朋友
So, how's it going in here?
话说 这儿进展怎么样了
Vin, I see you're still coatless.
Vin 我看见你还是没穿外套
I run hot, like a wolf. Oh, I see.
我体温高 就跟狼一样 噢 我明白了
I wonder if the word "Conjugate" in the arsonist's letter
我在想这封纵火犯的信里出现的"结合"这个词
means we should focus on the verb answers.
是不是说明我们应该重点关注动词的回答
Cool, I love verbs.
太棒了 我爱动词
Second favorite part of speech. After prepositions.
语言中第二喜欢的东西 位于介词之后
Yeah, words are cool.
是啊 单词都很赞
But maybe we should switch gears a bit,
但或许我们应该转换一下思维
and get back to some good old-fashioned police work.
回到美好而传统的警务工作上来
What are you thinking? Well, whoever's setting these fires
你有什么想法 不管是谁放了这些火
is clearly trying to humiliate Vin.
明显地就是为了羞辱Vin
You know, make a puzzle he can't solve.
你懂的 创造一个他无法破解的字谜
So maybe we should focus on people that don't like you.
所以或许我们应该把重点放在不喜欢你的人身上
Jake has a point about motive.
在动机这点上Jake说得有道理
Maybe another puzzler wants to take you down.
可能别的出题人想要打倒你
Well, if you're looking for a puzzle head,
如果你们在找爱玩字谜的人
I'm hosting a crossword night at the Turnkey Bar tonight.
今晚我会在Turnkey酒吧举办填字游戏夜
Oh, I've always wanted to go there.
我一直想去那儿来着
That place is a total puzz-hang.
那地方完全就是字谜狂聚集地
Ah, gross, all right, so we'll go undercover,
啊 恶心 好吧 我们卧底进去
chat some people up, and see if we can't find our arsonist.
跟人搭搭讪 看我们是不是找不到我们的纵火犯
Good idea. Oh, Amy likes my plan.
好主意 噢 Amy喜欢我的计划
Great, so Vin, why don't we just get this coat back on you,
太好了 那么Vin 我们还是给你把这个外套穿上
and I'll help you get out of the door, here.
然后我会领你走出这扇门
And we'll see you tonight, okay, bye!
我们今晚见 好了 不送
The best. Right?
真是极品 对吧
Yeah!
是啊
Wow, the competition looks even older in person.
哇 亲自看到这些竞争者反而觉得他们更显老了
What do you think these dinosaurs are talking about?
你觉得这些老恐龙们在聊些什么
Where to find "Matlock" Reruns?
到哪儿看<辩护律师>的重播吗
Be professional, Gina.
专业点 Gina
Like the homecare nurses
就像今晚得给他们
who will tuck them into bed tonight.
掖被子的家庭护士一样
Oh, hello, John. Raymond.
你好啊 John Raymond
I just want to say what an honor it is to be up for the same job
我想说 我感到十分荣幸竞选这个职位
as a man with your... experience.
而对手是有着您这样的 经验的人
Thank you.
谢谢你
I paused suggestively before I said "Experience,"
我暗示性地在说"经验"之前停顿了一下
so he would know it wasn't really a compliment.
这样他就知道这并不真的是一句恭维话
Who are you talking to? I invented the pause.
你在跟谁说话呢 这停顿就是我发明的
Raymond Holt, I'm Captain Olivia Crawford.
Raymond Holt 我是Olivia Crawford警监
I'm the new candidate for Commissioner.
我是竞选局长的新候选人
Oh? Excuse me?
是吗 你说什么
Yeah, I replaced the other candidate.
是啊 我代替了另一个候选人
He retired to spend more time with his grandchildren.
他为了多花点时间陪他孙子就退休了
Anyway, I just wanted to say what a privilege it is
不管怎样 我只是想说我感到很荣幸
to be up for the same job as a man with your... tenure.
竞选这一职位而对手是有着您这样的 任期的人
Oh, damn, she paused, dude. In error, I am certain.
糟糕 她停顿了 伙计 是弄错了 我敢肯定
Olivia, I may be older than you,
Olivia 我可能是比你大
but I am not some dinosaur
但我不是什么打算
intent on maintaining the status quo.
维持现状的老古董
For example, I would add a social media officer to every precinct.
比方说 我会给每个警区都增添一名社交媒体警官
Interesting.
有意思
I plan on eliminating precincts all together.
我打算一举取消所有警区
What, no precincts? That's not how we do things.
什么 不要警区 那可不是我们的行事方式
That's exactly what both John Kellys said.
两位John Kelly也说了同样的话来着
Oh no, she's the asteroid.
噢 不 她才是那个小行星
And I don't want to say you're a dinosaur, but...
我不想说你是那个恐龙 但
You're a dinosaur.
你就是个恐龙
Wow, a whole crowd full of puzzlers.
一大群热爱字谜的人
Gotta be honest, I'm a little disappointed
说实话 我有点失望
no one's wearing a green suit covered in question marks.
没人穿着满是问号♥的绿色套装
That guy has crossword puzzle pants.
那个人穿了填字游戏的裤子
Does that scratch your itch? Very much so, thanks.
那能平复你的内心骚动吗 很好了 谢谢
All right, we should probably start talking to people in line.
好了 我们或许该开始跟排队的人聊聊
Pardon me there, fellow puzzler.
打扰一下 我亲爱的字谜朋友们
What do you think of Melvin Stermley?
你们觉得Melvin Stermley怎么样
Uh, you mean my future husband?
你是说我未来的丈夫吗
Oh, so you like his puzzles?
所以你喜欢他的字谜咯
And his face, body, and brain... and body.
还有他的脸 他的身体 他的大脑 还有身体
Honestly, Vin makes all other men seem really stupid and ugly.
说实话 Vin让所有其他的男人看上去又傻又丑
Okay, well, thank you for your very candid and hurtful input.
好吧 谢谢你直率又伤人的点评
You must solve one of Vin's puzzles to enter.
你必须解开一道Vin的字谜才能入场
Rearrange the letters of this phrase
将下列句子重新排列组合
to reveal a place in the world.
说出世界上的一个地名
"Meet a brainier stud, a."
"来见见这个聪明的帅哥 a"
Oh, come on, there's no place with that many letters in it.
得了吧 没哪个地方的名字有这么长
I mean, most places are, like, four letters.
我说 大多地名都只有四个字母
You know, park, mall, dump... United Arab Emirates!
你知道 像公园 商场 垃圾场 阿♥拉♥伯联合酋长国
You may enter.
你可以进了
Uh, you must each answer a puzzle.
你们得每人回答一个问题
Oh... great.
太好了
Unscramble the letters in this phrase
整理一下短语中的单词
to reveal the name of a film based on a classic novel.
找出一个著名小说改编的电影名称
Okay. "Sad anus loser, I go in"
好吧 "悲惨的屁♥眼♥儿输家 我进去"
You know, I feel like these puzzles are actually very pointed.
你知道什么吗 我感觉这些字谜事实上非常地有针对性
Forget it, I got this.
算了 我能行的
Uh, A, R, uh...
呃 A R
Puzzle solved.
问题解决
Who's the anus loser now?
现在谁是屁♥眼♥儿输家了
It's still me.
还是我
Okay, one of us is about to get access
好了 我们其中一人将
to the best detective car ever, and everyone else
能够拿到最好的警探用车 而其他人就只能
will go back to driving junk cars
继续开着他们垃圾一般的车
for the rest of your junk lives.
过着你们垃圾一样的下半生
Damn, Sarge, that took a dark turn.
哎呦 警长 你这话风转向真阴暗
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表