剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
I'm sorry, that was selfish. Forget I said it.
对不起 那么说很自私 就当我没说过
You can pay off your debts, starting with Amy.
你可以从Amy开始 还清你欠的钱
Whoops, I did it again.
哎呀 我又这么说了
You're right. This is my way out.
你说得对 这就是我的出路
It's a miracle.
这是一个奇迹
Oh, my God!
哦 我的天啊
Jake? Boyle?
Jake 还有Boyle
Adrian. What are you doing here?
Adrain 你在这做什么
I'm an insurance investigator now.
我现在是一名保险调查员
I thought you were in Alaska.
我以为你在阿♥拉♥斯加
Oh, yeah, I was, after Rosa and I broke up,
哦 和Rosa分手之后 我是在那的
but then I accidentally killed a "Protected buffalo"...
但是我意外地杀了一头"受保护的水牛"
self-defense.
正当防卫啊
Next thing I know, Fish and Game are all over my ass.
等我反应过来 阿♥拉♥斯加渔业局就追着我不放
I ended up in a fight with a bear,
后来我和一只熊干了一架
and I had to think to myself, why am I even here?
我就想了 我到底在这干什么
Wait a minute. You fought a bear?
等一下 你和一只熊干了一架
Big time. The trick on that:
大干了一架 秘诀就是
head-butt him in the penis, push him over a cliff.
用头用力顶它的鸡鸡 然后把它从悬崖推下去
Ah, I bet that works with a lot of animals.
啊 我打赌这么干能打赢很多动物
Only the male ones.
仅限于雄性动物
Learned that the hard way. Hmm.
我吃了苦头之后学到的教训 嗯
Anyway, you know that if you guys want to get in touch with me,
不管怎样 你们知道如果想要联♥系♥我的话
there's easier ways than burning down your truck, right?
有比放火烧了自己的餐车更快的方法吧
What? Burning down my truck?
什么 烧了自己的餐车
Yeah, it's obviously arson, you did it,
对啊 很明显是蓄意放火 你自己干的
you're not gonna get a dime
你一个子儿都拿不到
and are probably gonna go to jail.
而且还可能要坐牢
So... what's going on with you guys?
所以 你们最近过得怎么样啊
Give me that juicy Nine-Nine goss, am I right?
快给我透露点99分局的八卦
This is insane.
这简直是疯了
I mean, Charles loved this truck. It's his baby.
Charles很爱这辆餐车 这是他的宝贝
There's no way he'd burn it down.
他肯定不会把它烧了的
The world is a messed up place, Jake.
这是个操蛋的世界 Jake
People kill their babies.
人们杀害他们的孩子
Babies kill their parents.
孩子杀害他们的父母
It's the circle of life.
这就是生命的轮回
That was clearly a triangle. Okay, fine, busted.
你明显比的是三角形 好吧 被你发现了
I just had the stove's gas line cleaned.
我才清理了炉子的煤气管
Maybe it was put back in wrong or something.
可能管子放回去的时候接错了
Look, I've caught enough arsonists in my day
听着 凭我抓过那么多的纵火犯
to know that the owner always does it.
我知道最后的凶手总是主人
Chuck, how's the truck been doing?
Chuck 你的餐车生意怎么样
Pretty terrible. Hmm?
很糟 嗯
I was just saying, it's a miracle it burned down.
我只是说 它烧毁了简直就是奇迹
Okay, I know Charles sounds hella guilty right now,
我知道Charles现在听起来嫌疑很大
but you know he didn't do it.
但你知道这不是他干的
Charles, this isn't looking good for you.
Charles 目前的情形看起来对你不利
Anybody else that might have done this? Any enemies?
还有没有其他可能的嫌疑人 你有仇家吗
Well, my dad's best friend and I have a pretty intense rivalry,
我爸的好朋友和我有非常激烈的竞争
but I don't think my aunt would do anything illegal.
但我不觉得我阿姨会做违法的事
Oh, my God.
哦 老天
Wait. The rice pudding truck guy!
等等 那个卖♥♥大米布丁的家伙
Oh, my God. That bastard Troy.
哦 我的天 那个混♥蛋♥Troy
We just got into a fight about this very parking spot.
我们才为这个停车位吵过
He said I'd regret it. Yeah, and that's what happened.
他说过要让我后悔 情况确实如此
You're regretting it!
你现在就后悔了
Come on, you know we didn't commit arson.
拜托 你知道我们没有纵火
Adrian, this is us. Not the TV show.
Adrian 你知道我们的为人 不是在说那部电视剧
We are your friends. Not the movie.
我们是你的朋友 不是在说那部电影
You got to have faith. Not the song.
你得相信我们 不是在说那首歌♥
Are you doing this on purpose?
你是故意这么双关的吗
The third one, yes. Okay.
第三句是的 好
I'll admit, arson does seem out of character for you.
我承认 纵火确实不像是你们会干的事
Okay, look me in the eyes.
好 看着我的眼睛
Look me in the eyes like the bear did.
像那只熊一样看着我的眼睛
Okay.
好
I believe you,
我相信你们
and together, we're gonna catch the SOB that did this.
我们要一起抓住这个纵火的混♥蛋♥
I'm so glad he didn't head-butt me in the penis.
我真高兴他没有用头撞我的裆部
That's all I was thinking about.
我刚才就怕他这么干
Cheddar!
Cheddar
That's a really good job. Stay, stay.
干得很好 不要动 不要动
What's going on here? Why is Cheddar here?
怎么回事 为什么Cheddar在这里
And why is he in swim trunks?
为什么它还穿着泳裤
Because the little sailor outfit wouldn't fit his tush.
因为那套小水手的衣服包不住它的屁♥股♥
Excuse me? We're setting you up a Twitter account,
啥 我们给你弄了一个推特账号♥
and the fastest way to get followers is cute animal pics.
最快的涨粉方法就是发萌宠照片
I follow an account that's just this one real grouchy chinchilla.
我关注了一个关于一只脾气超差的毛丝鼠的账号♥
He hates waking up so much!
它特别讨厌起床
He really does. He's like "Ooh!"
真的 一脸不情愿
This is ridiculous.
太可笑了
This has nothing to do with police work.
这和警局的工作一点关系也没有
Exactly. It's about being noticed,
没错 这只是为了让人注意到你
and right now, no one is noticing you.
而现在 没人注意到你
I didn't even realize we were talking to a third party, presently.
我都没意识到我们在和第三方对话
Fine. If you really think it's necessary,
好吧 如果你们真的觉得有必要这么做
I will establish a social media presence.
我会在社交媒体上露脸
But I'll be setting up my own accounts,
但我要创建自己的账号♥
and I assure you,
我可以向你们保证
I won't be resorting to foolish gimmicks involving my dog.
我不会用那些和我的狗有关的愚蠢花招
Uh, you might want to rethink that stance,
你可能会想要重新考虑一下
because how cute would Cheddar look in this hat?
因为Cheddar戴上这个帽子多可爱啊
Please. When it comes to clothes,
拜托 在穿衣服的问题上
Cheddar wears little booties in the snow,
Cheddar要么只在雪中穿着小靴子
or Cheddar wears nothing.
要么就什么都不♥穿♥
Troy's not home, but I say we wait.
Troy不在家 但我觉得我们要等一下
I have some hard questions for that rice pudding bastard.
我有些严厉的问题要问问那个卖♥♥大米布丁的混♥蛋♥
So, Adrian, how's life as an insurance investigator?
Adrian 做保险调查员怎么样啊
It's amazing. At Gray Star Mutual,
很棒 在灰星与你同在保险
they let me do whatever I want,
只要我把工作干好
as long as I'm getting that job done, and you know I am.
他们一切随我 而我的工作当然干得好
Last week, I waterboarded a dude.
上个星期 我给一个家伙上了水刑
Oh, that's not legal. Doesn't matter.
哦 那可不合法 没关系
I'm not a cop. Anyway, what's up with you guys?
我又不是警♥察♥ 你们怎么样啊
Hey, Jake, who you porking?
嘿 Jake 你现在和谁上♥床♥
Uh, I guess Amy and I are still...
呃 我猜我和Amy仍然
I don't want to say it. Yep.
我不想说这个词 对
Porking. Yeah, you are. Nice.
上♥床♥ 不错
Actually, we got engaged.
事实上 我们订婚了
What the hell? How come I didn't know?
什么鬼 为啥我不知道
I thought we were supposed to be friends.
我还以为我们是朋友
Oh, wait a minute. Did this, like, just happen?
哦 等等 这是刚刚才发生吗
Well, it was at Halloween.
这是万圣节的事了
Wha... no, that's so long ago!
啥 不 那都好久以前了
Charles, are you just finding out about this too?
Charles 你也是现在才知道这件事吗
No, I was there.
不 我当时在场
You were there? Who else?
你在场 还有谁
Who else got to be a part of this?
还有谁也参与了这件事
Nobody, you know, just...
也没谁 就是
Holt and...
Holt和
Terry and Rosa. Okay.
Terry和Rosa 好吧
And Hitchcock and Scully. Seriously?
还有Hitchcock和Scully 认真的
And this creepy guy named Bill.
还有那个叫Bill的怪家伙
Oh, come on! I'm the creepy guy
拜托 我才应该是那个出现在
that's supposed to be at stuff that you have happen.
这种场合里的怪家伙
Look, you just left town,
听着 你离开了纽约
and we don't exactly have a text relationship...
我们又不互发短♥信♥
How dare you?
你怎么能这么说
May 10th, I texted you,
五月十号♥ 我给你发了短♥信♥
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表