剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
You gonna tell her, or do we have to?
你去告诉她 还是我们来
I've changed. Nope.
我已经改变了 不行
I won't do it again. Nope.
我再也不这么做了 不行
I'll give you the venue.
我会给你们那个场地
Oh. What's that?
噢 你说啥
I'll give you the venue if you don't say anything,
你俩什么都不说 我就把场地让给你们
but if you do, I'm gonna keep it.
但你们要是提了 我还是会留着结婚场地
Even if she and I break up, all right? I love her.
就算她跟我分手了 好吗 我爱她
I promise you this.
我向你们保证
Deal. Okay.
好 行
Now just act normal, please.
现在 请表现得正常点儿
Oh, wow. What a surprise.
啊 天呢 好惊喜啊
My donors. Hello, Jean Munhroe!
我的捐赠者们 你好啊 Jean Munhroe
Nice to see you, Jean Munhroe!
很高兴见到你 Jean Munhroe
You all looked so intense when I got here.
我到这儿的时候你俩看起来好紧张啊
What were you talking about?
在聊什么来着
Crime scene. Soup.
犯罪现场 汤
Uh... soup crime scene.
呃 汤的犯罪现场
The Chowder Killer's back at it again.
杂烩汤杀手重出江湖了
Oh, I haven't heard of him.
我没听说过这个人
Yeah, well, he just moved to Manhattan...
嗯 那什么 他刚搬去曼哈顿
from New England.
从新英格兰搬过去的
You guys are so lucky to all work together.
你们几个能一起工作实在是太幸运了
Oh, my gosh, what is Keith like at work?
哦 天 Keith在工作的时候什么样啊
Aw, Keith? Our Keith?
Keith 我们的Keith
Well, he's a real crack-up,
就 他特别能逗乐儿
I'll tell you that for free.
我可以免费跟你讲
We have so many inside jokes.
我们有超级多我们几个才能懂的笑话
So many inside jokes. Mmhmm.
很多我们才能明白的笑话 嗯嗯
Hey, guys... potato salad?
嘿 伙计 马铃薯沙拉
You wouldn't understand. It's from work.
你不会懂的 这是工作上的梗
Oh, my gosh, you guys are so crazy.
天呢 你们几个太不可思议了
Yeah.
是啊
So how did you two meet?
你们俩是怎么认识的
Oh, someone stole from my charity,
有人从我的慈善机构里偷了钱
and another detective was working on the case so hard for months,
另外一个警探在这案子上费劲忙活了好几个月
and Keith came in, and solved it right away.
然后Keith介入 立刻就解决掉了
Swooped in like an eagle.
像鹰一样 趁虚而入
That's why my nickname's the Eagle.
所以我绰号♥叫老鹰
Right, guys? Yep.
是吧 对
Everyone calls him...
大家都叫他
The Eagle.
老鹰
So, when did you decide to propose?
你什么时候决定求婚的
Oh... ah, well, we were just hanging out one night,
哦 那个 就有一天晚上我们约会
and I looked over at Amy and it hit me.
我看着Amy 就意识到了
She's incredible and my best friend,
她那么不可思议 又是我最好的朋友
and I just knew in that moment...
我就在那一刻知道
I wanted to spend my life with her.
我想跟她共度余生
I know what you mean. Keith and I are the same way.
我懂你的意思 Keith和我也是一样的
It is so nice to finally find someone I can trust.
终于遇见一个我可以信任的人 这感觉真的太好了
Oh, boy.
哎呀
I can't do this. Yeah, it's bad.
我不能骗她了 对 太坏了这样
Jean, we have to show you something.
Jean 我们有点东西想给你看
No! A penis? Why?
别 鸡♥巴♥ 为什么啊
Yep, should've explained it first.
对 应该先解释一下的
Reese Witherspoon is optioning the Peanut Butter story?
瑞茜•威瑟斯彭着手购买♥♥"花生酱"故事的版权
What? Forget that dumb horse.
这他妈啥 忘了那匹蠢马
Have you seen this?
你看过这个了吗
"Exclusive Dash Cam Footage Reveals
"独家报道 破折号♥ 录影画面显示"
Hero Cop Saved Sergeant Peanut Butter."
"英雄警♥察♥救了'花生酱'警长"
I don't understand. How'd they get this?
我不理解 他们哪儿弄来的消息
Somebody must have leaked it.
肯定是有人泄露了
Perfect partner isn't a horse.
最佳搭档不是匹马
The perfect partner is somebody who,
最佳搭档是那个
no matter how much they hate you,
无论他们多么讨厌你
would run through a fire to save your life.
也会跑过一片火场去救你的人
Aw. Thank you, Rosa.
谢谢你 Rosa
You're welcome. All right, come with me.
没事 好了 跟我来
We're going to Shaw's.
我们去酒吧
Whoa, all this is for me? Yep.
哇 这都是为我准备的 对
You saved Peanut Butter, even though he's a dick.
你救了"花生酱" 虽然它是个混球
He is a dick. To Charles Boyle, everybody!
他是个混球 大家 敬Charles Boyle
To Charles Boyle!
敬Charles Boyle
Thanks, guys.
谢谢你们
So, Terry, you decided not to throw a party
那么 Terry 你决定不给那个结尾是I的Teri
for TeriwithanI? You were right.
办派对了 你是对的
Why bother trying to win over a stranger
为什么要费心去赢一个陌生人的好感
when I can make someone I care about happy instead?
我明明可以让我关心的人高兴
Well, for the record, Jeffords...
嗯 明确告诉你 Jeffords
I like you a lot and I always have.
我很喜欢你 一直都是
All right. Whatever.
行吧 随意
I taught him well.
我把他教的很好
Who am I kidding? Terry needs a hug!
我在骗谁呢 Terry要抱抱
Mm?
嗯
Hey, I'm still a little shaken up.
我还是有点动摇
We did the right thing, right? Yes, definitely.
我们做的是对的 是吗 绝对的对
She's way better off without him.
没有他她会更好的
And she let him know it.
而且她让他知道这一点了
Yeah, for a human angel, girl could throw down.
而且 就一名人中天使来说 她真能打啊
I hate wasting rice...
我讨厌浪费粮食
but I hate you more!
但是我更讨厌你
She may be the coolest woman I've ever met.
她可能是我见过的最棒的女人了
Yeah. So, what's up with the wedding?
是啊 婚礼的事儿怎么样了
Do we need to find a new venue?
我们要不要找个新场地
Actually, we found a place that's available on the same date.
事实上 我们找到了一个在那天可以用的场地
Ooh, is it another mansion? No, it is not.
又是个豪♥宅♥吗 不是
Listen up, everybody!
大家都听着
We are getting married
我们要结婚了
in a public rec center! Super cheap!
在一个公共活动中心 超级便宜
On a basketball court! Squeaksqueak!
是个篮球馆 摩擦摩擦
With one working bathroom! Ladies gotta wait!
只有一间浴室 女士们要等着了
And it's in deep Staten Island.
而且是在史坦顿岛的深处
Destination wedding, y'all!
是旅游结婚呦大家
But the point is,
不过重点是
these nuptials are still gonna be... mad toit.
婚礼上所有的东西依旧会是狂拽酷炫屌♥炸天
I would marry you in a dumpster.
在垃圾箱里我也会娶你
Aww, I would marry you in a dumpster.
嗯 在垃圾箱里我也会嫁给你
Dudes, the Vulture's throwing an all-girl pudding wrestling party
伙计们 秃鹫要办一场全女性布丁摔跤派对
in a mansion in May!
明年五月份 在一个豪♥宅♥里
It's the only important thing happening that day!
这是那天唯一重要的事儿
After party? Fits our budget.
当庆功宴 很符合我们的预算
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表