剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
Jake, hurry up, I'm starving.
Jake 快点 我饿死了
Sorry. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉
I just had to grab my waaaalleeeet...
我只是拿下我的钱钱钱包包包
Gentlemen.
先生们
Fine, I was trying something, and it didn't work!
好吧 我做了个尝试 没有成功而已
Okay, before we get going,
好的 在我们开始之前
Sergeant Jeffords has suggested that it would improve morale
Jeffords警长向我建议要提升士气
if we started the meeting with some consensual non-work jabber.
用交感的非工作相关的闲聊开始会议
I just said it might be nice
我的意思是
if you checked in on the squad's personal lives every now and then.
不时地关心一下警队的日常生活会很好
Exactly, jabber. Scully, go.
没错 就是闲聊 Scully 你说
Well, it was just a regular morning for me.
嗯 今天早上也是一样
Woke up again with my dog's butt on my mouth.
我醒的时候 狗屁♥股♥对着我的嘴
This experiment has failed. Back to work talk.
这项实验失败了 继续谈工作吧
Peralta, I have a case for you.
Peralta 我有个案子给你
Uh, that's a no-can-do, sir.
呃 回答是"不行" 长官
Excuse me?
你说什么
Oh. Sorry. I didn't mean to come across like a rabble-rouser.
抱歉 我没有想表现得像个煽动者
We're just simply unavail.
我们只是没有空
We have a meeting at a new multi-agency, multi-state task force.
我们要去一个新的多部门多州的特别小组开会
It's a double multi.
这是一个双多小组
It's a multi-multi.
这是一个多多小组
You're better at everything than I am.
你每件事都做得比我好
Don't say that. It is what it is.
别这么说 是事实啊
They're taking down a street racing gang
他们要抓捕一个街头飙车帮派
that's been using souped-up cars to transport drugs across state lines.
他们用改装车跨州运输毒品
It's a real-life "Fast and the Furious" movie.
这是现实版的<速度与激♥情♥>电影啊
Don't those movies glorify lawlessness?
那种电影不是歌♥颂违法行为的吗
No. They glorify family and loyalty
不是 它们歌♥颂家庭和忠诚
and big, hard boobs on both men and women.
还有男人和女人♥大♥而坚硬的胸部
And guess who's heading up the task force?
猜猜带队的是谁
Sergeant Boomer Maxwell!
Boomer Maxwell警长
Oh! Damn!
噢 妈的
Boomer Maxwell? What kind of name is that?
Boomer Maxwell 这算是什么名字啊
Is he a football player and/or Rugrat?
他是个足球运动员兼/或小朋友吗
Dude, he's an NYPD legend.
老姐 他是纽约警局的传奇人物啊
I heard he took down three serial killers in one week.
我听说他在一周内抓了三个连环杀手
I heard he defused a bomb with his teeth
我听说他用牙齿拆过炸♥弹♥
because his hands were tied up.
因为那次他的手被绑起来了
I heard he bangs constantly.
我听说他性生活不断
Hitchcock, no chime-ins for you.
Hitchcock 不准插话
Well, good luck.
那祝你们好运
I know how competitive these task forces can be.
我知道这些特别小组有多么争强好胜
Especially this one. Because Boomer's amazing.
特别是这一个 因为Boomer太棒了
In bed. Come on, Hitchcock!
在床上 得了吧 Hitchcock
Oh, hey! What are you doing down here?
嗨 你到这里来做什么
Upstairs bathroom's broken. I think Scully did it.
楼上的厕所坏了 我觉得是Scully干的
He says he hasn't been in the women's bathroom,
他说他没去过女厕所
but who else would leave a whole rotisserie chicken in there?
但还有谁会在厕所里留下一整只烤鸡呢
Did you ask Gina to submit a work order?
你让Gina报修了吗
Yes, but she hasn't done it yet.
是的 但她还没去做
She views doing her job as quote unquote optional.
她认为她的工作是"可做可不做的"
Well, I'm glad it's broken, 'cause it's nice to see you.
好吧 我很高兴厕所坏了 因为见到你真好
Now, get in that stall and kill it in there.
现在 去那个隔间里迅速地解决它
What?
什么
Sorry. I'm a manager now,
抱歉 我现在是个管理者了
so I'm trying to be more motivational.
所以我正试着激发大家的积极性
Oh! So it's totally cool for detectives to come down here
噢 所以警探到楼下来上大号♥
and take dumps in our bathroom?
就一点问题也没有啦
Excuse me, Officer, you need to check your tone.
劳驾 警官 请注意你的语气
Sorry, Sarge, but we're all sick of detectives looking down on us.
抱歉 警长 但我们都很讨厌警探们瞧不起我们
I bet you don't even know my name, Rosa Diaz.
我打赌你都不知道我叫什么 Rosa Diaz
Okay, look.
好吧 听着
I get that there's always been tension
我知道穿制♥服♥的警官和警探之间
between uniformed officers and detectives,
一直都有些分歧
but Rosa is one of the good guys.
但是Rosa是个好人
I'm sure she knows your name.
她肯定知道你的名字
You clearly just texted her the answer.
显然你刚刚把答案发给她了
No, she didn't. Della Avocado.
不 她没有 你叫Della Avocado
It's Alvarado.
是Alvarado
Stupid auto-correct.
愚蠢的自动纠错
I knew you were still one of them.
我就知道你也是这种人
We all knew.
我们都知道
Great.
完美
Now I'm caught in a turf war between my new squad and my old squad.
现在我陷入了新旧警队之间的地盘争夺战
I know this is a big deal for you as a manager,
我知道你当管理者当得很辛苦
but I gotta pee real bad.
但我确实需要去尿尿了
Right. Right, right, right. I believe in you.
好 好 好 我相信你
Teach that toilet a lesson!
把那个马桶好好教训一顿
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
These guys are the best of the best.
这些人真是精英中的精英
What, are you nervous?
什么 你很紧张吗
Yeah! Very. You?
是啊 紧张得不行 你呢
I mean, I was, but then I looked at Boomer's personnel file.
之前是有点 但当我看了Boomer的个人档案
We both started in the same precinct,
发现我们出身于同一个警区
we both took down drug gangs our first year as detectives,
我们都在成为警探的第一年抓获了贩毒团伙
and we've both been referred to as... El Ganador.
而且我们都被人称为 胜利者(西班牙语)
Oh, that's weird. I've never heard anyone calling you that.
奇怪了 我从没听见有人那样叫你
Well, they will soon.
马上就会了
The point is, I'm basically a young Boomer Maxwell.
关键是 我基本就是年轻时候的Boomer Maxwell
Oh, you guys didn't hear?
噢 你们没有听说吗
Boomer's not running the special unit anymore.
Boomer不再带特别小组了
He shattered both his legs jumping off the Chrysler Building
他把两条腿都摔断了 因为他追犯人时从克莱斯勒大厦
onto a passing garbage truck during a chase.
跳向路过的垃圾车
Damn, that is so cool.
妈的 这太酷了
They say he'll never walk again.
据说他再也不能走路了
Oh. Well, that's very sad.
啊 真是令人难过
But also still cool. He's gonna be an Ironside!
不过还是很酷啊 他要成为"轮椅神探"了
Wait, if Boomer's not doing it,
等等 如果Boomer不带队了
who's running the task force?
特别小组现在归谁管呢
Detective Brett Booth from 6-3.
63分局的Brett Booth警探
Oh! Cool, cool, cool.
噢 好的好的好的
Uh-oh.
啊哦
That was your worried "Cool, cool, cool."
这是你担心时候的"好的好的好的"
Who's Brett Booth?
Brett Booth是谁
We were in the academy together.
我们上的同一所警校
During a training exercise, I shot him with a rubber bullet
有一次训练演习时 我的橡胶子弹打中了他
and somehow it got underneath his goggles and hit him in the eye.
但不知为什么子弹跑进护目镜打到了他的眼睛
It kind of messed up his depth perception.
有点破坏了他的深度知觉
Oh, but that was a long time ago.
但那时很久以前的事了
I'm sure he's totally fine now and he's forgotten all about it.
我确信他已经康复了 而且早就不记得这事了
Well, well, well.
哇 哇 哇
If it isn't Jake Peralta, my old...
这莫非是Jake Peralta 我的老
Rogers!
Rogers
It happened again!
又来了
I told you to keep the walkways clear!
我叫你把走道上的障碍物都拿走的啊
You're gonna regret this, Peralta!
你会为此后悔的 Peralta
Stupid Brett Booth not letting us on his task force.
Brett Booth这个蠢蛋不让我们参加特别小组
Just because you blinded him in one eye.
就只是因为你弄瞎了他一只眼睛
His other one works just fine.
他另一只眼睛不是好好的嘛
No, I mean, the water cooler thing was pretty bad.
不 我是说 撞倒饮水机真是太糟了
Yeah, he can't see.
是啊 他看不见
You know what, screw this.
要我说 去他的
We don't need a task force to work the case.
我们破案用不着参加什么特别小组
All we have to do is solve it
我们只要把案子破了就行了
before Booth is done with his interviews in two days.
在Booth面试所有人的这两天时间
That's impossible!
那不可能啊
You know I hate the word "Impossible"
你知道我讨厌"不可能"这个单词
unless it's immediately followed by the words "Ghost" and "Protocol".
除非后面紧跟着"幽灵"和"协议"
Shh.
嘘
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表