剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表
and we're here to brighten your day.
我们来这里明媚你一整天
Where's my regular girl? Oh, she's sick.
通常来看我的那个女孩呢 噢 她病了
Appendicitis.
阑尾炎
Oh, Frank's niece just had that.
噢 Frank的侄女也有那病
Hi, I'm Eunice. Hi, Eunice.
你好 我是Eunice 你好 Eunice
We're talking to Louise. Oh...
我们在跟Louise说话 哦
So, I have a really fun activity for today.
我今天准备了一个非常有趣的活动
We are going to... You know what?
我们要 你们知道吗
I was wrong. Frank's niece had a botched uterus.
我记错了 Frank的侄女得了子♥宫♥瘤
Thank you for that visual, Eunice.
谢谢你提供这个信息 Eunice
I thought we could do an oral history project on your family.
我觉得我们可以做一个你家庭的口述史
Wouldn't that be a hoot?
是不是很有趣
Oh, I guess so.
哦 可能吧
Well, I was born during the Depression,
我出生在大萧条时期
and I had to sleep in a dresser drawer till I was three.
所以直到三岁我都睡在梳妆台抽屉里
Yeah, this is more of a recent history.
呃 我们聊一些近期的事儿
Like, in the last week or so, have you had any visits from family?
就 比如说上周啊什么的 有没有家里的人来拜访你
I don't have any relatives,except for my grandson,
我除了孙子之外没有任何亲戚啊
who I haven't seen in seven years.
我也七年没见他了
Thank you for reminding me of that.
谢谢你让我想起这事
Yeah, we all have family problems.
嗯 我们谁都有点家庭问题
The question is, are you going to see him soon?
问题是 你近期会见着他吗
How do I know? He never calls me.
我怎么知道 他从来没给我打过电♥话♥
My turn.
到我了
I was born in the Depression too,
我也是出生在大萧条时期
but we were extremely rich.
不过我家超级有钱
We had a chambermaid. Not now, Eunice.
我们有女仆的 现在不是聊这些的时候 Eunice
Okay, so we are way behind.
好的 我们已经远远落下进度了
Picking out napkins took up a shockingly large part of the day,
挑餐巾占据了这一天里惊人的一大部分
which is funny, because in my regular life,
好玩的是 在我的日常生活里
I don't use napkins ever. That's gross,
我从来不用餐巾 好恶心
but the good news is, your groom gut is all fired up.
不过好事儿是 你的新郎直觉简直大爆发
She sure is, and she's hungry for tasks.
她当然爆发了 并且如饥似渴寻求任务
Your groom gut is a woman? Yeah, why?
你的新郎直觉是个女的 对啊 咋了
I think it's really cool. Oh, thanks!
很赞 谢谢
All right, let's crush this list.
好吧 来 火力全开把待办全办完
Calla lilies? Do you think I'm planning a funeral?
马蹄莲 你觉得我是要办葬礼吗
I want dahlias.
我要大丽花
No, no, no. Brown sprinkles at the ice cream bar?
不不不 冰激凌上撒褐色巧克力碎
Do you think I'm planning a funeral?
你以为我办丧礼呢吗
Give me rainbow!
我要彩虹的
Mini lamb shanks?
小羊羔腿
Do you think I'm planning a funeral?
你觉得我是要办葬礼吗
Swap 'em out for some tiny tuna tacos.
把它们换成小小金枪鱼墨西哥玉米卷
Why do you keep saying the funeral thing?
你怎么老提葬礼的事
Because my groom gut has a catchphrase.
因为我的新郎直觉有个口头禅
Doy.
很明显嘛
Hey, Sarge, look at this!
警长 看这个
I cleared all my alarms. We're amazing!
全部警报都清除了 我们简直棒呆了
Should we start a business
我们是不是该开始创业
where we just become professional choosers?
主业就是专业地帮人挑选东西
We could call it... "Pro-Choice Industries."
公♥司♥就叫 "选择优先产业"
Jake?
Jake
You're right, that name is needlessly political,
你说得对 这个名称没必要这么有政♥治♥性
but the business idea is solid.
但这门生意是敲定了
No, I'm not talking about that. All those decisions you made?
我不是在说这个 你所做的那些决定
You are way over budget.
你远远地超出预算了
Oh, no. My groom gut is a fancy bitch.
噢不 我的新郎直觉就是个花俏的小婊砸
Well, our only lead turned to crap.
我们唯一的线索变成了一坨屎
Let me go back in there.
让我再去试一次
I just need a little more time with Louise.
我只是需要和Louise多呆会儿
Did you see Eunice?
你看到Eunice了吗
She was practically humping my leg.
她基本就是在蹭我大腿
No, dude, it's over. We lost Sergio.
不 老兄 结束了 我们跟丢了Sergio
Oh, God, I just wanna crush something.
天呐 我真想弄碎点什么
Look, we will find him. No, we won't.
听着 我们会找到他的 不 不会的
I thought I was a better cop than I was seven years ago,
我以为相比七年前 我现在是个更好的警♥察♥
but I'm not. I'm still the same loser
但并不是这样 我还是当初那个
who lost him back then. Stupid loser!
跟丢他的失败者 愚蠢的失败者
That's very wasteful.
那样很浪费
Thank you for your wisdom. Greatest generation.
多谢你明智的提醒 最伟大的一代啊
Look, you didn't lose him back then.
听着 你之前也没有跟丢他
Yes, I did. I had him cornered
我就是有 我把他逼到角落里
and I lost him. No.
然后给弄丢了 不
I lost him.
是我弄丢了他
I'm the one who let him get away the first time.
第一次的时候是我让他跑掉的
What? When we had him cornered in that warehouse,
什么 当我们在那个仓库把他围困住的时候
you told me to cover the back.
你让我去守住后门
I thought I heard something on the roof and I left my post.
我以为我听到房♥顶上有动静 我就擅自离开了
You always wondered how he got away?
你总是想搞清楚他是怎么跑掉的吗
I let him. It was my fault.
我让他跑掉的 是我的错
And I never told you. Seriously?
而我一直没告诉你 真的吗
Hey, Louise Mindar has been signed out of the building
Louise Mindar刚刚签字离开了
for a therapy appointment, but she doesn't do therapy
说是预约了心理治疗 她从来不做这种治疗
and hasn't left the premises in years.
并且已经好几年没离开这栋楼了
Oh, my God, she must be going to see Sergio.
我的天 她一定是去见Sergio
Maybe. Definitely!
可能吧 一定是
Rosa, we have a lead! We finally have a lead!
Rosa 我们有线索了 终于有了条线索
Whatever. I'm not talking to you.
随便吧 我不要跟你说话
Let's go.
出发吧
That seems like a good thing. Why isn't she happier?
听起来是好消息 她怎么不高兴
There's a lot going on that I can't explain, Ezra!
现在有太多事情我一言难尽了 Ezra
But thank you. Seriously, you saved the day.
不过谢谢你 真的 你简直是大救星
Look at us.
看看我们
Following an old lady,
跟踪着一位老婆婆
about to catch our white whale.
马上就要将我们的"白鲸"收入囊中了
Ah, just another exciting day for the sleuth sisters.
又是警探姐妹花刺♥激♥的一天呐
That's a name I just came up with.
我刚刚想到的这个名字
If you like it, stay silent.
你喜欢的话 就别说话
Good, I like it too. That's our name forever.
很好 我也喜欢 我们之后就叫这个了
Oh, that's weird.
奇怪
The nursing home's calling me. Hello?
养老院给我打电♥话♥了 喂
Hello, this is Eunice,
喂 我是Eunice
the lady from the home with the chambermaid.
家里有女仆的那位女士
Yes. I mentioned Frank's niece's botched uterus.
好的 我之前有提到Frank外甥女的子♥宫♥很糟糕
We know who you are, Eunice.
我们记得你 Eunice
What can I help you with?
有什么能帮你的吗
You said to call you if I saw anything peculiar.
你说如果我看见奇怪的事 就打给你
There's a very strange man in Louise's room,
Louise房♥间里有个很奇怪的男人
digging around while she's away.
在她不在的时候到处翻东西
Isn't that peculiar? Can I put you on hold?
那算奇怪的事吗 你先别挂电♥话♥
Is there music?
会有音乐吗
I love the mu...
我喜欢那
I bet that's Sergio.
我打赌那就是Sergio
I bet he set up this whole Louise thing
他一定是策划了这整个Louise骗局
as a distraction to get us out of the nursing home
声东击西把我们从养老院引出来
because that's where he stashed his cash
因为他去巴拉圭之前
before he went to Paraguay.
把钱都藏那儿了
Damn it, I wish there was some way to know
该死 真希望有什么办法能确定
if that peculiar man was Sergio.
那个奇怪男人是不是Sergio呢
Eunice, what did the man smell like?
Eunice 那个人闻起来如何
Like an English garden.
宛如英式花♥园♥
Okay, I have a plan to get us back on budget.
好了 我有个能回归预算内的计划
I got my groom gut to agree to a more basic wine package.
我说服了我的新郎直觉采用更基础的酒品包装
Basic meaning simple, or basic meaning "Basic"?
基础是指简单 还是"基本款"
Basic meaning "Basic," Terry.
基础就是指"基础" Terry
We're drinking the wine with the foot on the label,
我们就脚踩着酒瓶标签别让人看见
but it's a huge savings and we can make up the rest
但这能省下不少 如果我们自己装好礼品袋的话
if we just assemble the gift bags ourselves.
就能补上剩下的差额
Okay, we can do that.
行啊 我们可以的
剧集 | 神烦警探 | 导航列表